Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Proficiency exams!Best magic working?

Νίκος

I am going to do the Proficiency exams on 9th December 2018 but because I do not know English that well I would like to know if I can do a ritual to improve them!I am doing a 40 days working with yellow energy and I saw good results but they are still not enough :|
I was thinking to use the Mercury's mantra (the small one)along with the Aum Varunaya Nama mantra along with yellow energy for 40 days!Do you think this is a bad idea or not?

Also I have time to do a couple Jupiter's squares and/or a 40 days working using blue energy for gaining luck !An affirmation I have thought for that is:I am always and everywhere lucky in every away!

What are your thoughts !I will appreciate every answer you give me !

What are your thoughts

I'm not saying that you can't do a working for this, but a working is not always the answer ;) Just like we needed to actually read all of the JoS website in order to learn what's in it, there are things we actually need to put more practical effort in them.

I think the best thing you can do is spend some time being more in touch with the English language in order to improve your level. Listening to audio sermons by the HPs in Satan's Library, watching videos, etc.
Depending on your listening abilities, you could start watching cartoons in English (The New Woody Woodpecker Show is quite clear to understand at first, Bugs Bunny is fine too), then move on to more intricate levels, like watching news stories in English, listening to 911 calls, etc.

The more in touch you are with the English language everyday, and the more you are used to thinking in English, the better. While you are reading/listening to English during your day, pay attention to expressions that are used, the way sentences are worded, pronunciation, etc.

Note: I'm an ESL (English as a second language) teacher myself.

Regardless of what you do, good luck on your exam ;)

Hail Satan!

Νίκος said:
I am going to do the Proficiency exams on 9th December 2018 but because I do not know English that well I would like to know if I can do a ritual to improve them!I am doing a 40 days working with yellow energy and I saw good results but they are still not enough :|
I was thinking to use the Mercury's mantra (the small one)along with the Aum Varunaya Nama mantra along with yellow energy for 40 days!Do you think this is a bad idea or not?

Also I have time to do a couple Jupiter's squares and/or a 40 days working using blue energy for gaining luck !An affirmation I have thought for that is:I am always and everywhere lucky in every away!

What are your thoughts

On top of what's already been said, I wanted to add that I've had success in the past using bright blue (the color of the throat chakra) to improve memory and intellect.
I noticed considerable improvements, this after only a few breaths, and only once a day for a week or so. If one were to do a full 40 day working..
As stated here already, it would also be wise to immerse yourself in the language. Also, I suggest you look up Bune.

Dypet Rod said:
I'm not saying that you can't do a working for this, but a working is not always the answer ;) Just like we needed to actually read all of the JoS website in order to learn what's in it, there are things we actually need to put more practical effort in them.

I think the best thing you can do is spend some time being more in touch with the English language in order to improve your level. Listening to audio sermons by the HPs in Satan's Library, watching videos, etc.
Depending on your listening abilities, you could start watching cartoons in English (The New Woody Woodpecker Show is quite clear to understand at first, Bugs Bunny is fine too), then move on to more intricate levels, like watching news stories in English, listening to 911 calls, etc.

The more in touch you are with the English language everyday, and the more you are used to thinking in English, the better. While you are reading/listening to English during your day, pay attention to expressions that are used, the way sentences are worded, pronunciation, etc.

Hail Satan!
But a working that will help him memorize everything more easily i think it's fine, not everyone has a good memory, for example i have a lot of the earth element and this make me have a bad memory. A small working to make his exam successful i think would help too, it will help him having more 'luck' so maybe even if he doesn't remember an answer he could choose the right one by luck ;)

I'm not saying that he should not study but this type of spells (the memory one and the spell to pass the exam) would help him a lot, as a SS try to think outside the box and how this spells could manifest, having more luck on your side would help a lot don't you think? And the spell could manifest in many other ways, it could make him less anxious and help him in many other ways.

Dypet Rod said:

Hail Satan!
Thank you for answering!I try to be in touch with English every day!I watch movies ,animes listening English music etc every day!I think if someone combines practical and spiritual exercise to something can have excellent results ! :)

Runepath said:
Νίκος said:

What are your thoughts

On top of what's already been said, I wanted to add that I've had success in the past using bright blue (the color of the throat chakra) to improve memory and intellect.
I noticed considerable improvements, this after only a few breaths, and only once a day for a week or so. If one were to do a full 40 day working..
As stated here already, it would also be wise to immerse yourself in the language. Also, I suggest you look up Bune.
Thank you for answering!Personally I prefer using blue for luck and yellow for improving my intelligence!I am also practicing in English every day!I hope I will pass the exam !Also I will keep in mind what you said about checking Bune! :)

Runepath said:
Also, I suggest you look up Bune.

I've heard Vapula can also help in these matters. Passing exams and such.

luis said:
But a working that will help him memorize everything more easily i think it's fine, not everyone has a good memory, for example i have a lot of the earth element and this make me have a bad memory. A small working to make his exam successful i think would help too, it will help him having more 'luck' so maybe even if he doesn't remember an answer he could choose the right one by luck ;)

I'm not saying that he should not study but this type of spells (the memory one and the spell to pass the exam) would help him a lot, as a SS try to think outside the box and how this spells could manifest, having more luck on your side would help a lot don't you think? And the spell could manifest in many other ways, it could make him less anxious and help him in many other ways.

Yes I agree, for these purposes, a working can be of much help. Especially for improving one's memory, like you and Runepath have said.
Practice is still the most important thing, though. I think we all agree on that.

Νίκος said:
Thank you for answering!I try to be in touch with English every day!I watch movies ,animes listening English music etc every day!I think if someone combines practical and spiritual exercise to something can have excellent results ! :)

Yes, you just said it all yourself :) A combination of the two is ideal.

So to sum up what we all have said to pass the exam I have to do:
1) A working to improve my memory
2) A working (and a Jupiter square) to become more lucky
3)A working to become better in English
And also keep practicing in English!

Thank you everyone for answering to my topic ! :)

Νίκος said:

Honestly you don't even need this many workings, the third and maybe the second wich is always useful would be the best to do. The first do it only if you really need to, doing too many workings at the same time could make them too weak to manifest. I would say to do the first only after the two workings but do as you feel it's better for you.

Νίκος said:

From these workings I vote for the 2nd option. I just want to stress out the importance of the affirmation. Choose a specific affirmation for your goal, not a general one.

luis said:
Νίκος said:

Honestly you don't even need this many workings, the third and maybe the second wich is always useful would be the best to do. The first do it only if you really need to, doing too many workings at the same time could make them too weak to manifest. I would say to do the first only after the two workings but do as you feel it's better for you.
So one more working to improve my English(since the one I am doing now will and today) and one work for luck and a Jupiter's square!Thank for the warning you gave me! :)

Maya said:
Νίκος said:

From these workings I vote for the 2nd option. I just want to stress out the importance of the affirmation. Choose a specific affirmation for your goal, not a general one.
I will need some help with this!I am thinking this affirmation:I breathe in my aura strong blue energy!This energy makes me lucky enough to pass the proficiency (with a good mark) exam!

And for the square:
Jupiter's energy makes me lucky enough to pass the proficiency exam (with a high mark)!
What do you think?
Also thankn you for answering to my topic :) !

Νίκος said:
Maya said:
Νίκος said:

I will need some help with this!I am thinking this affirmation:I breathe in my aura strong blue energy!This energy makes me lucky enough to pass the proficiency (with a good mark) exam!

And for the square:
Jupiter's energy makes me lucky enough to pass the proficiency exam (with a high mark)!
What do you think?

As for the colour of the energy, I think that white-gold energy would be more effective than blue for this working.
For the affirmation I usually use the phrase "in a positive and healthy way for me" and I try to make it as specific as possible (I also use the date of the event in the affirmation). For the exam pass I say "pass successfully". Also for the mark I usually say "with the highest possible mark". This works well for me, you can make your own affirmation based on what you feel right for you.
Of course you also have to study. :p

Maya said:
Νίκος said:
Maya said:

And for the square:
What do you think?

As for the colour of the energy, I think that white-gold energy would be more effective than blue for this working.
For the affirmation I usually use the phrase "in a positive and healthy way for me" and I try to make it as specific as possible (I also use the date of the event in the affirmation). For the exam pass I say "pass successfully". Also for the mark I usually say "with the highest possible mark". This works well for me, you can make your own affirmation based on what you feel right for you.
Thank you giving me ideas for the affirmation!Of course I will study ! :)

Νίκος said:
Maya said:
Νίκος said:

And for the square:
What do you think?

Thank you giving me ideas for the affirmation!Of course I will study ! :)

Don't forget to start it on Thursday. I would recommend at the hours of Mercury or the Sun. You are welcome, glad to help. I wish you luck and success! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back