Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Entrepreneurial/business thread

"the millionaire fastlane" while the name of this books looks shady the book is great and I believe is better then rich dad poor dad, I suggest it to EVERYBODY to read.

Aquarius said:
"the millionaire fastlane" while the name of this books looks shady the book is great and I believe is better then rich dad poor dad, I suggest it to EVERYBODY to read.
Thanks, did you find work online? I actualy want to start a T-shirt business, it's actualy fun and i like it because i can use my creativity :) and of course i can use magick to increase sales ;)

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Thanks, did you find work online? I actualy want to start a T-shirt business, it's actualy fun and i like it because i can use my creativity :) and of course i can use magick to increase sales ;)
I didn't haha, I stayed in school and gonna finish it.

That's an excellent thread!

I am an ESL English teacher and have been developing my own English course for some months now. This is what I plan to be my business.

I kind of sped up through most of the replies after the original message, so I don't know what I'm about to say now has already been mentioned in other replies here, but here it goes.

Being original in what you do certainly helps. Many people out there may sell the same product/service that you do, but if you can do it in an original way, with your own concept and all, that's certainly a good point in your favor.

If your product/service is friendly to people who live in the fast lane, that's a good point too. This way, even the busiest people will have the time to buy it from you. In my case for example, my English lessons will all be given online, over a communication app most people use in my country. I'll also allow them to pay with transfers and such.

And that leads me to another point: If at all possible, setting up an online business where your product/service can be purchased online. This way you don't have to worry about renting a physical place and paying for several expenses that go with it.

Dypet Rod said:

I am an ESL English teacher and have been developing my own English course for some months now. This is what I plan to be my business.

I kind of sped up through most of the replies after the original message, so I don't know what I'm about to say now has already been mentioned in other replies here, but here it goes.

Being original in what you do certainly helps. Many people out there may sell the same product/service that you do, but if you can do it in an original way, with your own concept and all, that's certainly a good point in your favor.

If your product/service is friendly to people who live in the fast lane, that's a good point too. This way, even the busiest people will have the time to buy it from you. In my case for example, my English lessons will all be given online, over a communication app most people use in my country. I'll also allow them to pay with transfers and such.

And that leads me to another point: If at all possible, setting up an online business where your product/service can be purchased online. This way you don't have to worry about renting a physical place and paying for several expenses that go with it.
I did many research, Shopify is good for selling and Printfy is good they make the product when a costumer buy it and they send it themself! So you only have to take care of the store and the marketing side.
Internet is a good place :D

As Satanist we have many possibility to become our own boss and make a lot of money, i hope everyone in here take this oportunity and use it!

Dypet Rod said:

I did many research, Shopify is good for selling and Printfy is good they make the product when a costumer buy it and they send it themself! So you only have to take care of the store and the marketing side.

As Satanist we have many possibility to become our own boss and make a lot of money, i hope everyone in here take this oportunity and use it!

That sounds like an excellent, time-saving tool for sales, then :) Great suggestion.

And you're right, when we know how to use it properly, the internet is an excellent place and an extremely powerful tool.
It's the largest and most accessible library in the world, we can make business with it, etc. Also, thanks to it, many new people are constantly coming to Satan.

luis said:
Dypet Rod said:

luis said:
I actualy want to start a T-shirt business, it's actualy fun and i like it because i can use my creativity :) and of course i can use magick to increase sales ;)
Hey Brother. :D
I remember I was interested in this for a while, and I had found the channel of this dude: https://www.youtube.com/user/charmediagroup who looked like a great help for beginners. :D
I hope he is of help to you! :mrgreen:

an other possibility is to learn skills related to the futur escalation of news technologies like deep learning ( building IA's ( data analysis ) ) electronics , or building societies in the recycling sector ( plastics,hazardous pollutants ) this is more like a long term scheme but anticipating a rise of a satanic society and of a galaxy based society can be promising ( skills learning wise )

Yagami Light said:
luis said:
I actualy want to start a T-shirt business, it's actualy fun and i like it because i can use my creativity :) and of course i can use magick to increase sales ;)
I remember I was interested in this for a while, and I had found the channel of this dude: https://www.youtube.com/user/charmediagroup who looked like a great help for beginners. :D
Thank you! Even if for now i need first some money to start, i alreafy found a part-time job that looks good for a SS lifestyle and when i have enough money i'll start. The Jupiter square will help me a lot for making money with my store :D

luis said:
Yagami Light said:
luis said:
Thank you! Even if for now i need first some money to start, i alreafy found a part-time job that looks good for a SS lifestyle and when i have enough money i'll start. The Jupiter square will help me a lot for making money with my store :D
Well, according to the guy in the channel I sent you, you don't really *need* any money to start. ;)
Maybe around 12 dollars (a YEAR) to have your own webpage, and when you decide to use it, you would need to buy online storage space (don't remember how it's called lol) that may be 6 dollars a month.

But for starters, I would advice to buy the domain name of your future website (12 dollars), which will basically be your brand's name. And just free download photoshop/illustrator (whatever you'll need) and check the websites this guy suggests to do this online without any further cost.

What you will need to do though, to gain traffic, is to do lots of marketing/advertising in social media (instagram, facebook etc) and follow other people doing something similar to you, and comment on their stuff, so that others may see your avatar/profile picture and click on your profile, and check your products too.

Yagami Light said:
luis said:
Yagami Light said:
Well, according to the guy in the channel I sent you, you don't really *need* any money to start. ;)
Maybe around 12 dollars (a YEAR) to have your own webpage, and when you decide to use it, you would need to buy online storage space (don't remember how it's called lol) that may be 6 dollars a month.

But for starters, I would advice to buy the domain name of your future website (12 dollars), which will basically be your brand's name. And just free download photoshop/illustrator (whatever you'll need) and check the websites this guy suggests to do this online without any further cost.

What you will need to do though, to gain traffic, is to do lots of marketing/advertising in social media (instagram, facebook etc) and follow other people doing something similar to you, and comment on their stuff, so that others may see your avatar/profile picture and click on your profile, and check your products too.
Thanks, so he use a webpage for his store? I thought he used something like Shopify...interesting, i'll check him out :)

By the way the fact that you wrote me about this guy it may be thanks to the money working that i'm doing :D
Being a SS is awesome!

LaconicLion said:
Bumping this thread. Lol - anyone else been doing too much reading instead of acting? Anyways - this thread is important so that we can secure our future.

https://www.reddit.com/r/startups/comments/5ojlgu/selflearning_list_a_compilation_of_19_free/ Free Online Business Courses
Financial Literacy Course (Free): https://www.open2study.com/courses/financial-literacy

Out of curiousity, how did you start with affiliate marketing? Any resources you would recommend? It's something that I'll most likely get into myself.

Hi LanconicLion! I see that you mentioned Open 2 Study, but unfortunately that amazing website is no longer available...
I don't want to sound spammy, but since this is a thread for entrepreneurs I think it would be ok to talk about the business I'm building, Classpert. It can be a helpful replacement for those who used to rely on Open2Study. We don't make the courses ourselves, but we gather courses from all the most famous providers (Coursera, Udemy, etc) and some less known platforms as well (FutureLearn, Linkedin Learning, etc) and display them on our website. Maybe our Business courses section will help someone in this thread: https://classpert.com/business

Feel free to ask me anything about the challenges of building a B2C startup!

Anyway, my family produces good, honest food. We have had our hiccups and curveballs during the years but always managed to overcome. Recent months have been tough. Buying power of the majority of the population seems to be on the decline, banks set impossible conditions on investment loans and it just feels like the money vanishes. I've worked as a credit analyst before so I'm not stupid in this discipline. We are a bit overworked to put it mildly, pulling 12-14 hour days.
We are not alone. There are many, many more small businesses we know, just like ours, struggling hard to make ends meet at the moment. Many of them are our friends.
So I'm just wondering, does this hardship have something to do with the planets at the moment? Or, does it have something to do with that astral grid them filthy jewses put up? I remember HPS Maxine mentioning it.
I'm not astrologically well versed, nor can I find the time and energy to go deep and learn ATM. I'm struggling to maintain daily essential meditation and double Final RTR + returning curses.

So, whaddya think? Constructive discussion is deeply appreciated.

Apprentice said:
Anyway, my family produces good, honest food. We have had our hiccups and curveballs during the years but always managed to overcome. Recent months have been tough. Buying power of the majority of the population seems to be on the decline, banks set impossible conditions on investment loans and it just feels like the money vanishes. I've worked as a credit analyst before so I'm not stupid in this discipline. We are a bit overworked to put it mildly, pulling 12-14 hour days.
We are not alone. There are many, many more small businesses we know, just like ours, struggling hard to make ends meet at the moment. Many of them are our friends.
So I'm just wondering, does this hardship have something to do with the planets at the moment? Or, does it have something to do with that astral grid them filthy jewses put up? I remember HPS Maxine mentioning it.
I'm not astrologically well versed, nor can I find the time and energy to go deep and learn ATM. I'm struggling to maintain daily essential meditation and double Final RTR + returning curses.

Yes, it could be planets. As for 12 and 14 hour workdays, I know how this is personally and it takes a toll on someone, especially after long periods of time. Be careful.

Planets can cause a lot of problems in otherwise great circumstances.

Also you may need to look into your product and see if it has any loopholes, errors, or requires advertising and/or improvement.

Hard times can also come with the planets without any reasonable "explanation".

Hardship in all its forms does not have necessarily to do with aliens, other worlds, astral grids, etc. This can come from nature as well.

Running a small business is far more brutal and tiring than what most people understand. It does not compare at all to simply working as an employee.

Thank You!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As for 12 and 14 hour workdays, I know how this is personally and it takes a toll on someone, especially after long periods of time. Be careful.
This business is a child of passion. During the first few years it was actually fun watching it evolve and expand organically. We produced food, sold it and invested the money again. After years and years of grinding, everyone wears out, I guess. It becomes like a constant battle situation. And it takes its' toll both physically and psychologically.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also you may need to look into your product and see if it has any loopholes, errors, or requires advertising and/or improvement.
Our products have won prizes and been voted "The Best" by the very same people we are trying to sell it to. Grand Masters of the same trade from Western Europe have been delighted by the taste, smell and texture of our products. Without going into too intimate details publicly, the best advertising is offering small free taste samples at fairs, for years and years. It works and it has paid off. People actually know to find our product in retail now. We can't compete with industrial foodstuff when it comes to prices but as we all know, there is almost nothing honest about industrial food.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Running a small business is far more brutal and tiring than what most people understand. It does not compare at all to simply working as an employee.
True. I look back to the years I was an employee. Back then I felt I wasn't getting back what I put in. At the moment I feel like all the years of hard work can just go down the drain and end in a bankruptcy if anything serious happens to any of us healthwise.

Do You do business readings, HP?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:

Yes, it could be planets. As for 12 and 14 hour workdays, I know how this is personally and it takes a toll on someone, especially after long periods of time. Be careful.

Planets can cause a lot of problems in otherwise great circumstances.

Hard times can also come with the planets without any reasonable "explanation".

Hardship in all its forms does not have necessarily to do with aliens, other worlds, astral grids, etc. This can come from nature as well.

If you run a business you have to do everything yourself.

The administration, the making of appointments or the discipline to get up every day at the same time and get your stuff done. Advertising yourself too..

If you're an employee all you have to do is show up on time do your job and go back home do whatever else needs to be done or what you want to do.

Big companies have different people filling in different positions, dividing the workload..

Funny how we are always on the same page everytime I come here. Hail Satan

For most people, the easiest thing to do is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing goes way beyond just Amazon. Heres a very simple way to use affiliate marketing to make a lot of money.

1. sign up to Bluehost affiliate marketing dashboard(They give around 70$ per ref). Fill in your information and wait to get approved.

2. Offer on Facebook services for a "free custom WordPress website"

3. Once you get flooded with messages. Ask them what type of website they want and blah blah(Youtube "Wordpress website for ___" Replace ___ with the type of website they want) what you want to do is message people asking if they have hosting and stuff. If they do just don't respond but if they don't tell them about Bluehost and how they can get a "killer discount" through your link.

4. Once they sign up and get the hosting that's 70-100$ in your pocket for around 30 minutes of work(Once you get good with WordPress you can make websites pretty fast)

I could post a detailed guide on this method but it's pretty straight forward. 70$ for 30 minutes of work. That's 140 per hours. Let's say you spend 3 hours every day doing this That's 420$ a day. Do this for a week and that's 2940$ a week. Do it for a month. 11,760$ a month. for a few hours of work each day. Especially if you can establish yourself as someone who does this a lot you will have replies lined up. Can even get into hiring VAs from The Philippines and stuff to work for you at around 500-1000$ a month(the cost of living in the Philippines is really low so 1k a month will set them up for a nice apartment, water, medical, dental. All kinds of stuff.)

Aquarius said:
Having your own business and being an entrepeneur is the only way to be free from disgusting 9/5 society, and we SS should strive to place ourselves high in today’s society. I think having a thread in which we all share knowledge/resources free of jewish crap would be wonderful for those like me who want to live a life in which you have everything you need and more and to able to concentrate on your individual advancemente and the betterment of humanity rather than having trouble to have the money to survive.

This thread is for everybody to contribute with useful resources and anything in general to become your own boss and becoming wealthy.
Hey, I am an entrepeneur and I own a social media marketing agency father Satan is who guided me to this path of financial freedom I just started though and I have a couple of clients and I am willing to help a brother/sister in father Satan I also have a way to have high-value expensive paid courses for free not sure if it is ok to put those here though father Satan leaded me to this way because I couldn't afford the price and really needed it to achieve and I asked for his help then found how to get them for free the next day. I do believe entrepeneurship is the way to financial freedom like aquarius said and I appreciate you opening this thread just reply to this post if you need my help so I share knowledge and experience with those wanting freedom.

Aquarius said:
I wanna start out by suggesting the book rich dad poor dad as it’s gonna take you out of the 9/5 mentality. I wouldnt waste time on other books of the author of that as he they are just bad and for idiot people.
There is also F.U. money by Dan Lok can't recommend enough look it up and try reading it and also follow dan lok's work he is one of the first and greatest people that led me to entrepeneurship. He has a youtube channel btw

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
I wanna start out by suggesting the book rich dad poor dad as it’s gonna take you out of the 9/5 mentality. I wouldnt waste time on other books of the author of that as he they are just bad and for idiot people.
There is also F.U. money by Dan Lok can't recommend enough look it up and try reading it and also follow dan lok's work he is one of the first and greatest people that led me to entrepeneurship. He has a youtube channel btw

Interesting suggestion. Btw do you know a yt channel on microeconomics?

Even capitalist macroeconomics would be interesting as i am very curious about state economy as well :)

Syntax said:
For most people, the easiest thing to do is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing goes way beyond just Amazon. Heres a very simple way to use affiliate marketing to make a lot of money.

1. sign up to Bluehost affiliate marketing dashboard(They give around 70$ per ref). Fill in your information and wait to get approved.

3. Once you get flooded with messages. Ask them what type of website they want and blah blah(Youtube "Wordpress website for ___" Replace ___ with the type of website they want) what you want to do is message people asking if they have hosting and stuff. If they do just don't respond but if they don't tell them about Bluehost and how they can get a "killer discount" through your link.

4. Once they sign up and get the hosting that's 70-100$ in your pocket for around 30 minutes of work(Once you get good with WordPress you can make websites pretty fast)

I could post a detailed guide on this method but it's pretty straight forward. 70$ for 30 minutes of work. That's 140 per hours. Let's say you spend 3 hours every day doing this That's 420$ a day. Do this for a week and that's 2940$ a week. Do it for a month. 11,760$ a month. for a few hours of work each day. Especially if you can establish yourself as someone who does this a lot you will have replies lined up. Can even get into hiring VAs from The Philippines and stuff to work for you at around 500-1000$ a month(the cost of living in the Philippines is really low so 1k a month will set them up for a nice apartment, water, medical, dental. All kinds of stuff.)

Bluehost registration isnt working...gives out an error lol

EasternFireLion666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:

Interesting suggestion. Btw do you know a yt channel on microeconomics?

Even capitalist macroeconomics would be interesting as i am very curious about state economy as well :)
Not really bro but you can search it up.

V12-POWER said:
Syntax said:

Bluehost registration isnt working...gives out an error lol

Are you sure you're on the affiliate page?

Syntax said:

This is an interesting concept. What resources did you use to learn WordPress?

Shael said:
Syntax said:

This is an interesting concept. What resources did you use to learn WordPress?

You can legitimately learn wordpress on youtube and from youtube alone. Not to mention udemy with 100% off coupons from sites like

https://dailycoursereviews.com/
https://couponscorpion.com/
https://www.guru99.com/free-udemy-course.html
https://www.discudemy.com/all
https://onlinecourses.ooo/
http://skillslane.com/offer/100-off-udemy-coupons/

There are a lot of other sites but the ones above are listen on the front page of google

Also, there are two youtube channels I recommend for affiliate information.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7ZX3piXOfyu1N9ho2ULIw - Deadbeat Super Affiliate

And

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jayb601 - Jay Brown

They both have some good info for affiliate stuff as well as other money making things.

Apprentice said:
Thank You!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As for 12 and 14 hour workdays, I know how this is personally and it takes a toll on someone, especially after long periods of time. Be careful.
This business is a child of passion. During the first few years it was actually fun watching it evolve and expand organically. We produced food, sold it and invested the money again. After years and years of grinding, everyone wears out, I guess. It becomes like a constant battle situation. And it takes its' toll both physically and psychologically.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Our products have won prizes and been voted "The Best" by the very same people we are trying to sell it to. Grand Masters of the same trade from Western Europe have been delighted by the taste, smell and texture of our products. Without going into too intimate details publicly, the best advertising is offering small free taste samples at fairs, for years and years. It works and it has paid off. People actually know to find our product in retail now. We can't compete with industrial foodstuff when it comes to prices but as we all know, there is almost nothing honest about industrial food.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
True. I look back to the years I was an employee. Back then I felt I wasn't getting back what I put in. At the moment I feel like all the years of hard work can just go down the drain and end in a bankruptcy if anything serious happens to any of us healthwise.

Do You do business readings, HP?

I have a recommendation for you in regards to your business. The advice I am giving is very simple but can change a lot. When and if you manually water your field use club soda that is flat instead of water. Club soda has a lot of nutrients and minerals that can make plants grow really well.

Here is a simple article explaining how to do it

https://www.simplemost.com/want-healthy-plants-water-club-soda/

Also before you risk your entire crop I recommend you do it with a small patch of one of each crop you grow. That way you can compare the growth of each crop to the other ones in an isolated environment and if something goes wrong then you will know not to do that.

Syntax said:
I have a recommendation for you in regards to your business. The advice I am giving is very simple but can change a lot. When and if you manually water your field use club soda that is flat instead of water. Club soda has a lot of nutrients and minerals that can make plants grow really well.

Also before you risk your entire crop I recommend you do it with a small patch of one of each crop you grow. That way you can compare the growth of each crop to the other ones in an isolated environment and if something goes wrong then you will know not to do that.
Thank you for the tip. Our business, however, has almost nothing to do with growing plants. I'll research this idea for personal use though.

Apprentice said:
Syntax said:

Thank you for the tip. Our business, however, has almost nothing to do with growing plants. I'll research this idea for personal use though.

I see. I suppose I read the part about you growing things organically but you were talking about audience growth. My apologies. Hope it can help you some way. I thought you owned a farm haha.

Syntax said:
I see. I suppose I read the part about you growing things organically but you were talking about audience growth. My apologies. Hope it can help you some way. I thought you owned a farm haha.
No need to apologize, comrade. I own a farm, that part is true. It has to do with animals though. I wrote about our business growing organically, as opposed to getting a big ass loan, having everything built to your specifications and then wondering how the F am I going to make any money. I've seen such farmers, their life is a mess at this point. Growing your business organically means you invent a product, produce a batch, sell it, reinvest the money. Then relax a day and repeat ;)

Them filthy kikes are tightening their financial clutches again. It's getting harder even for pyjama people. HP Mageson already wrote about the direness of situation in 'Murica. The buying power of people is fading everywhere or so it seems. Gotta be smart and critical, pare down unnecessary expenses and push through hard times.

Apprentice said:
Syntax said:
No need to apologize, comrade. I own a farm, that part is true. It has to do with animals though. I wrote about our business growing organically, as opposed to getting a big ass loan, having everything built to your specifications and then wondering how the F am I going to make any money. I've seen such farmers, their life is a mess at this point. Growing your business organically means you invent a product, produce a batch, sell it, reinvest the money. Then relax a day and repeat ;)

Them filthy kikes are tightening their financial clutches again. It's getting harder even for pyjama people. HP Mageson already wrote about the direness of situation in 'Murica. The buying power of people is fading everywhere or so it seems. Gotta be smart and critical, pare down unnecessary expenses and push through hard times.

Oh I see. Also I like your profile picture. Thank you for clearing up my confusion. Looking back in your post you mentioned food and a farm but I thought that was a crop and not animals haha. I wish you luck.

Has anyone tried LinkedIn and got a job or down package? Contract? There are big corps, companies and smaller companies too..

I found this profile guide I'm posting an infomage of below.

20160304113726-How-to-optimize-your-LinkedIn-profile.png

It's been some time since anyone has posted on here, but with the COVID lockdown situation going on, I was lead to look into self-directed financial investing, house hacking, a new thing called the FIRE movement (Financial Independence Retire Early), and further developing / creating new entrepreneurial skills.

If you already save money (which I hope every single one of you does, even if only in a small capacity), it has been increasingly easier thanks to technology in order to invest your money. Rather than keeping your savings in your typical bank's saving account with an extremely low to non-existing interest rate, many new banks have emerged over the years where they offer high interest savings accounts, and are free to open with. Several years ago I opened an account with a second bank where they often provide promotional offers of high interest. Now, I've opened an account with a 3rd bank that has a steady interest rate so when the one ends its promotional offer, I plop my savings into that other bank to generate steady interest, then wait for the other bank to offer another promotion, then throw it in there - rinse and repeat. I only do this with my emergency funds (I always say it's safe to have 6 months' worth of rent/food/bills saved up in an emergency funds in case SHTF - 3 months MINIMUM).

Aside from that, through some very basic lessons and tutorials I've now started investing in ETF (Exchange Traded Funds) Index Funds. I've always paid a financial advisor to invest my money through mutual funds, which are also index funds, but you pay a high price in the hopes that a human can buy and sell to try and beat the market, which 95% of investors can't do. So rather than paying someone, it is actually not all that difficult (depending on where you live) to find a trading platform that is completely free to sign up and open accounts, that also have free commissions of the buying and selling of EFTs. Rather than putting your eggs all in one basket by buying one stock, you buy an index fund which is an index of thousands of stocks or bonds in what are fractions of potentially hundreds or even thousands of shares of companies. As long as you have an idea of what your savings and spending will look like over the short and long terms, and have a general idea of your risk tolerance, you can buy into whatever ETFs you might want and simply just forget about them. Basically the same thing a financial advisor would do, but now you're saving yourself the massive fees of them paying. It's a great way to invest your hard earned money and let it generate interest for you. Never let your money simply just sit idly in a bank account doing NOTHING, where the bank is using YOUR money to generate interest that benefits themselves (and not you).

In regards to the house hacking thing, of course, you will have to have capital in order to buy your first place. And as others mentioned here already, the process is buying a property and renting it out, but goes further by buying a dilapidated house in a slightly run-down neighbourhood, where you would fix it up, put more bedrooms in the place than it had when you first bought it, live in it as your primary residence in the first year, then REFINANCE it and take advantage of the debt system and make it WORK FOR YOU. This is how you will then be able to buy more properties, generating cash flow from renters, while building appreciation on your home and building equity. Real estate is an essential investment to become financially independent, which brings me to the next part about FIRE.

I haven't heard any mention on here by anyone about the FIRE movement, aside from a mention of one of the concepts involved, posted by LaconicLion, on Early Retirement Extreme (ERE) - and have been meaning to read "Early Retirement Extreme by Jacob Lund Fisker", in addition to the books Aquarius mentioned, such as Millionaire Fastlane, and the book I just downloaded, Rich Dad Poor Dad (which, from what I understand, doesn't provide any techniques into financial independence, but is focused on getting yourself in the MINDEST, which I think is essential as a foundation to have). All about the motto of spending less, making more, and maximizing your returns. Living frugally will get you to financial independence earlier. Pickup basic budgeting skills, or as I have, downloaded a budgeting app on my phone. Some of these will track the fuck outta you so try finding one where you enter all your data in manually. If anyone knows of any that are decentralized (I could only find one that was created and employed by 90% swej), please let me know! For now, I'm teaching myself the manual data input app called GoodBudget. Will have to see how it is.

And lastly, about entrepreneurial adventures, I have been HIGHLY considering learning what I can about marketing. In order to kickstart, maintain, and build ANY entrepreneurial venture, it is CRUCIAL to understand how to market your business, brand your company / product(s), gain attraction, and expand. Even since my teens I've been an entrepreneur, and started out by becoming a DJ, and also an events organizer. After years of hardships trying to maintain business in an incredibly niche market (where my passion is), I've learned it's time to take my experience and devote into markets outside of my passion where I can actually make a living. This landed me my latest job, which has been the highest paying job I've ever had (until COVID came and now I'm jobless, looking at other options). After years of telling myself I need to learn marketing, I think it's time I finally do that. This will not only help anyone build any entrepreneurial venture, but also gives a backup plan for making money through things like affiliate marketing.

I was also recently led to start looking into Amazon FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon). As much as I have several negative things I could say in regards to Amazon and Jeff Bozos, it is still a platform that makes it easier to buy essential things. Even starting affiliate marketing by creating a site promoting health and wellness products that you know work and are good for people, as an example, is one way to take advantage of a system in place (Amazon) we have right now. Same like how corrupt our financial system is with debt - the swej created this shit with loopholes THEY know how to take advantage of, like how to use debt to your advantage (e.g. refinancing a home). This is shit they don't teach us in school, so it's on us to go and figure it out on our own.

And also, we all KNOW how important it is to do yoga DAILY. That means as SS we should ALL be competent in doing yoga by at least some point in time in our lives. Now it's even easier than ever to take an online course to get registered for a YTT certificate. Then start taking on your own clients, and teach people through video chat. The world is spiritually awakening, and more people will want yoga instructors who actually know shit, and not just doing stupid vodka ice cream beer doggo rabbit bullshit piyoga crap, and actually provide a valuable experience for people. You can then expand by offering spiritual assistance / guidance for individuals who may want that, which more and more people are opening up to.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, I am an entrepeneur and I own a social media marketing agency father Satan is who guided me to this path of financial freedom I just started though and I have a couple of clients and I am willing to help a brother/sister in father Satan I also have a way to have high-value expensive paid courses for free not sure if it is ok to put those here though father Satan leaded me to this way because I couldn't afford the price and really needed it to achieve and I asked for his help then found how to get them for free the next day. I do believe entrepeneurship is the way to financial freedom like aquarius said and I appreciate you opening this thread just reply to this post if you need my help so I share knowledge and experience with those wanting freedom.

If you have these resources you'd be willing to share, I am very interested and would be greatly appreciated!

Hearsync said:
mercury_wisdom said:

If you have these resources you'd be willing to share, I am very interested and would be greatly appreciated!
You can find almost any course on torrent sites and many places online I am a member of a forum that cost a one time payment of $22 and it made everything easier for me.
Here is the forum: http://www.edollarearn.com
You can always also find any course just type the course name you want and type after it free download and you will find something. Ofc not all courses are available but you can find stuff up to 99% discount of the original price. I suggest you watch a channel called coffeezilla though because most of the popular gurus are fake and deceptive that channel exposes them: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFQMnBA3CS502aghlcr0_aw
I no longer work in the social media marketing niche. I figured that it is not for me I am a copywriter now which is very compatible with my character and passions I've had success with it too.
Good luck brother :)

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back