Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

Egon said:
For a meme to work it has to be simpler. These have too much text and the person would hardly get what they mean at all.

RoyBatty91 said:
Here's a set I put together starring (((Saul of Tarsus))), chief Jew in charge of Jewing the Roman Empire (buh-but he was an Aryan once he stopped persecuting the Aryan Jews for the Synagogue of Satan!)

I made these mostly for /pol/, where people spend all their time obsessing over historical details like this (but are too in love with Christianity, history's original hyper-misanthropic clickbait troll, to let it go) - they'd recognize what each image was pretty quickly, they just need to see them put side by side.

WARNING: An odious message is relayed by this meme but this is true.

37554848_508981029529111_5196275636288618496_n.jpg

Egon said:
I just found that to be hilarious:

06f6a095b433e87f17bae06f1f873cdc4d6c860d_1_600x703.png
Yes it means "death to jews" or "death to the jews"
Unfortunately according to wikipedia the jewish lobbies and french government (read : the jewish government of the kosher colony of France) pushed for a legal name change which has been enforced on official documents for a few years now.

lmfao

"A tiny hamlet, consisting of a farm and two houses, in a tiny village called Courtmaux, 60 miles south of Paris, goes by the name of "La-mort-aux-Juifs," which literally translates to "Death to the Jews." This, unsurprisingly, has some anti-Semitism watchdog groups concerned."

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/12/5995107/the-origins-of-frances-ridiculously-anti-semitic-town-name

We need as many npc and golem memes as we can get. I havent see people react to a meme so fast, its great. People areactually thinking and paying attention

Egon said:
HoodedCobra666 said:
I made this meme I am going to use in one of my upcoming documentaries. Feel free to distribute this.

Poor painting skills, I know. Lol
I can rework it if you want.

---

By the way the best line in (((Goblin))) Slayer:

Lxit2af.png

And some other meme I've made:

tSn4KUH.png

Dude Goblin Slayer is pretty cool. I'm hooked on it just because of how close the similarities are with the goblins. The Japanese went into deep detail in the foulness of these creatures. Also how people in the anime don't take them serious and how that seems to be a grave mistake. the protagonist understands that they shouldn't be underestimated.

When he said "Goblins don't build anything. They just pillage." I laughed my ass off.

As you can tell I haven't read the manga but I hear good things about it.

That also blew my mind, I'm really enjoying this anime. Also SAO 3 has some interesting (?) themes though it's a matter for another thread. :p

hailourtruegod said:
Dude Goblin Slayer is pretty cool. I'm hooked on it just because of how close the similarities are with the goblins. The Japanese went into deep detail in the foulness of these creatures. Also how people in the anime don't take them serious and how that seems to be a grave mistake. the protagonist understands that they shouldn't be underestimated.

When he said "Goblins don't build anything. They just pillage." I laughed my ass off.

As you can tell I haven't read the manga but I hear good things about it.

also,Egon,you are the most talented memer on this topic and I hope you will come with great ideas soon

i also liked Pascal's wager very much,i found it so interesting i searched the full version on chrome
I like statistics,by the way

Hafe said:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1Aw7XQ7wVltg_KR5y0__i4dWFFVUgIvhe

Here is my dank meme stash that will make your grandparents cry. I found most of these on Facebook and took a couple from this thread. They are pretty average but I hope it helps with generating some more ideas. Use them wisely. I'll add more as I find them.

Hail Satan!
why is there a pentagram pointing up,in a circle and with the 4 elements in another order than this:
Elements.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back