Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary Square For Neptune, Uranus, Or Pluto?

luis said:
ZirGohed999 said:
I don't think it is safe to post them now. There are lots of advanced meditations and mantras to be given to us but the enemy can also make use of these so it is not safe to post them now.
There are squares for the transcendental planets. The Earth also has a magical square. The squares for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and the Earth are 121,144, 169 and 100 days respectively. Thanks to Satan, I got them and their mantras. I couldn't complete the squares, infact I couldn't go more than two weeks with either of them. The power was beyond my endurance in every sense of the word and I have been meditating for years.
For example, Pluto rules the transformation on all levels, the part (deepest) of the subconscious where all our fears, insecurities and problems are stored. I was vibrating the spiritual square to purge my soul of any and all impurities and permanently transform me so I can be rid of all forms of latent negativities. To my greatest surprise, within days my addictions, fears, depression, insecurities, emotional/psychological pains and hangups started coming out drastically. I couldn't handle it at all. I literally felt like dying. All my suicidal thoughts long buried in my mind from this life and past lifes surfaced. It took me alot of willpower to not literally end my life, I was actively looking for ways to kill myself. I had to stop vibrating the square, it got so bad that I totally stopped meditating. I lost the desire to live because of the pains I felt. Right now, I'm still recuperating.
The Neptune square blew me away, it drastically empowered my pineal gland and my Nadis. The bliss was too much, my head was spinning, it got to where it felt as if electric shocks were going through my head. The Pluto also empowered by pineal gland buy it made me violent. The Uranus square drastically increased my intellect beyond what the mercury did but I was also having the shocks and my mind was on autopilot. I was instructed to build up my endurance, physical and mental and come back to them. But I don't think the Uranus square can be done anytime because it will soon enter Taurus, it fall and stay there still 2030. You may be wondering why they were given to me if I couldn't handle, it was because of something I did for Satan and I was desperate to fully open all of the psychic parts of my soul.
It depends on your relationship with Satan, to be given really advanced stuffs. You should constantly be communicating with Him. He is unique and incredible. The way He communicates with me makes me wonder if life is actually a computer stimulation and He runs both the Hard and software...lol. Right now, I know He is dissapointed with me. He detests weakness and expects us to show strength and also to be obedient. If I had really listened to the initial instructions on how to vibrate these squares, I'm sure I wouldn't experience the problems or I wouldn't be carried away. I was told to be patience and build endurance but I didn't listen. I'm quite rebellious but I now understand I should be obedient to Him.

If this is true (witch i do don't doubt that much) are you sure you can post this here? Sometime Father Satan and the God's don't want that we go around talking about things that they give it to you but they don't want (for obvious reasons) give to others.

But thanks now i know that stuff is too powerful and this is why they didn't give it to us, we can't open ourself quickly.

THat sounds like alot of fun I wanna do the earth one since im ON it.

ZirGohed999 said:
You may be wondering why they were given to me if I couldn't handle, it was because of something I did for Satan and I was desperate to fully open all of the psychic parts of my soul.
It depends on your relationship with Satan, to be given really advanced stuffs. You should constantly be communicating with Him. He is unique and incredible. The way He communicates with me makes me wonder if life is actually a computer stimulation and He runs both the Hard and software...lol. Right now, I know He is dissapointed with me. He detests weakness and expects us to show strength and also to be obedient. If I had really listened to the initial instructions on how to vibrate these squares, I'm sure I wouldn't experience the problems or I wouldn't be carried away. I was told to be patience and build endurance but I didn't listen. I'm quite rebellious but I now understand I should be obedient to Him.

1. The True Gods that are of Father Satan (I say this because there are Gods that betrayed Father Satan in the past), DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT give out ANYTHING that we might not be ready for or cannot handle yet.

2. Father Satan is NEVER disappointed in us, unless we're stupid, in the sense of doing stupid things while aware.

And 3. What the actual fuck are you blabbering on about in your post?

Just like others have stated, you really do sound delusional.....

Quietlysings666 said:
luis said:
ZirGohed999 said:
I don't think it is safe to post them now. There are lots of advanced meditations and mantras to be given to us but the enemy can also make use of these so it is not safe to post them now.
There are squares for the transcendental planets. The Earth also has a magical square. The squares for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and the Earth are 121,144, 169 and 100 days respectively. Thanks to Satan, I got them and their mantras. I couldn't complete the squares, infact I couldn't go more than two weeks with either of them. The power was beyond my endurance in every sense of the word and I have been meditating for years.
For example, Pluto rules the transformation on all levels, the part (deepest) of the subconscious where all our fears, insecurities and problems are stored. I was vibrating the spiritual square to purge my soul of any and all impurities and permanently transform me so I can be rid of all forms of latent negativities. To my greatest surprise, within days my addictions, fears, depression, insecurities, emotional/psychological pains and hangups started coming out drastically. I couldn't handle it at all. I literally felt like dying. All my suicidal thoughts long buried in my mind from this life and past lifes surfaced. It took me alot of willpower to not literally end my life, I was actively looking for ways to kill myself. I had to stop vibrating the square, it got so bad that I totally stopped meditating. I lost the desire to live because of the pains I felt. Right now, I'm still recuperating.
The Neptune square blew me away, it drastically empowered my pineal gland and my Nadis. The bliss was too much, my head was spinning, it got to where it felt as if electric shocks were going through my head. The Pluto also empowered by pineal gland buy it made me violent. The Uranus square drastically increased my intellect beyond what the mercury did but I was also having the shocks and my mind was on autopilot. I was instructed to build up my endurance, physical and mental and come back to them. But I don't think the Uranus square can be done anytime because it will soon enter Taurus, it fall and stay there still 2030. You may be wondering why they were given to me if I couldn't handle, it was because of something I did for Satan and I was desperate to fully open all of the psychic parts of my soul.

If this is true (witch i do don't doubt that much) are you sure you can post this here? Sometime Father Satan and the God's don't want that we go around talking about things that they give it to you but they don't want (for obvious reasons) give to others.

But thanks now i know that stuff is too powerful and this is why they didn't give it to us, we can't open ourself quickly.

THat sounds like alot of fun I wanna do the earth one since im ON it.
It has been confirmed by HP HoodedCobra that these square whatever they are true or not are just bad for you. So don't do it if you don't want to become crazy or worse.

Quietlysings666 said:
luis said:
ZirGohed999 said:

:eek: THat sounds like alot of fun I wanna do the earth one since im ON it.
I would like to do the Neptune square !Unlike Uranus and Pluto the planet's Neptune energies doesn't sound so harmful for me !Also the square for the planet earth also sounds very interesting and I haven't seen any advise from any Hp to say that the energies of earth are dangerous so why not do it? ;)

Νίκος said:
Quietlysings666 said:
luis said:

I would like to do the Neptune square !Unlike Uranus and Pluto the planet's Neptune energies doesn't sound so harmful for me !Also the square for the planet earth also sounds very interesting and I haven't seen any advise from any Hp to say that the energies of earth are dangerous so why not do it? ;)
Read this and you'll understand why you shouldn't do them https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7970&p=29556&hilit=Neptune+square#p29407

Those square's are probabily fake, yea HP didn't say anything about the earth square but so what? If the other are fake then why would the earth square be true?

luis said:
Νίκος said:
Quietlysings666 said:
Read this and you'll understand why you shouldn't do them https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7970&p=29556&hilit=Neptune+square#p29407

Those square's are probabily fake, yea HP didn't say anything about the earth square but so what? If the other are fake then why would the earth square be true?
I have read that article countless times!There be no need for me to read it again!
I do not think that they are fake !Maybe not as effective as the other squares but not fake!One member wrote that Satan give him mantras and the repetitions needed for those squares!
I have good experience with the energies of Neptune myself!In a past life I have invoke them and I feel them be in my soul . I can ensure you that the energy of Neptune is 100% real and also they are very beneficial for me!They are provide me with a very good instinct ,the ability of understanding my feelings perfectly and also a good amount of imagination(not illusion) that make me be able to escape small and unimportant problems that are in my way!(I am able to understand what is imagination and what is real and of course I do not advise anyone to try to invoke the energies of Uranus Pluto or Neptune because they may won't work the same as the energies of Neptune are working with me).
About the energies of Pluto and Uranus I do not have any experience with them!Someone here may has!

Νίκος said:
luis said:
Νίκος said:

I have read that article countless times!There be no need for me to read it again!
I do not think that they are fake !Maybe not as effective as the other squares but not fake!One member wrote that Satan give him mantras and the repetitions needed for those squares!
I have good experience with the energies of Neptune myself!In a past life I have invoke them and I feel them be in my soul . I can ensure you that the energy of Neptune is 100% real and also they are very beneficial for me!They are provide me with a very good instinct ,the ability of understanding my feelings perfectly and also a good amount of imagination(not illusion) that make me be able to escape small and unimportant problems that are in my way!(I am able to understand what is imagination and what is real and of course I do not advise anyone to try to invoke the energies of Uranus Pluto or Neptune because they may won't work the same as the energies of Neptune are working with me).
About the energies of Pluto and Uranus I do not have any experience with them!Someone here may has!
The Energy of those planets are definitily not fake this is why you should be careful to invoke them...well you already did It, i can't force you to do otherwhise but i want to say that they are dengerous. This is what the HP say and if you read the descriptions then you'll see why they are dengerous...

If you still want to do them then do it, i can't force you not to.

The squares are not fake, I put them up because i had quick results. I couldn't go on vibrating them because their energies got overwhelming. I'm advising and begging any one doing them to please stop and start putting up a massive Aura of protection around them and also clean their soul. It took some time to notice the massive backlash and shit storm these transcendental planetary squares caused me after I posted them. The backlash wasn't funny at all. I don't see any reason to post the earth square because there are superior sources of energy such as the Sun.

Νίκος said:

This squares are fake. They do not follow the same pattern as the other squares, as Oniro pointed out in the very beginning. The squares are built according to the distance of a planet from earth. This is called the planetary ladder. The farther the planet, the lower the number.

Saturn is the farthest of the planets, so it gets a 3x3.
Moon is the closest to Earth, so it get a 9x9.

Now, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are even more distant than Saturn is. So they would need to be 2x2, 1x1 and 0x0. Neither of these type of square is possible to be made, as the 2x2 wouldn't respect the rules by which the squares are built and the 1x1 and 0x0 are devoid of meaning.

The fact that the squares are fake doesn't mean that it's safe to invoke those planets' energy in such an elaborated pattern.

However, you can look to Sanskrit and the god names and invoke the godly energies in perfect safety, instead of invoking the planets' energy. Indra has all the positive traits of Uranus and more positive traits. Varuna has all the positive traits of Neptune and more positive traits. Yama has all the positive traits of Pluto and more positive traits.

You can also look to runes, which are safe. Eiws, the 13th rune, has Plutonian energies. From what I say, Dagr (23th) has Uranian energies as well and Logr (21st) has Neptunian energies.

Since the topic was exhausted, I've gained same experience in working with the energies of Yama. From what I can see, it gives you an intense laser-focus mindset on the subject at hand (and also in everything related to it). It also give you an immense drive to succeed in the goal you've set. These are the strongest effects that I've experience from this and, like every other working, it takes time to become permanent. Facing south when invoking Yama's energies boosts the effects, as that's the direction that Yama rules in Vastu.

Currently, all three planets are retrograde. Pluto won't no longer be retrograde next month, while the other two planets will keep retrograding until next year. If you are pursuing internal goals that pertain to any of these planets, than retrograde would probably be good, while external goals won't manifest; while, if you are pursuing goals related to the other qualities of these godly energies, then you should be mindful of the moon phase and sign, of course.

luis said:
Νίκος said:
luis said:

The Energy of those planets are definitily not fake this is why you should be careful to invoke them...well you already did It, i can't force you to do otherwhise but i want to say that they are dengerous. This is what the HP say and if you read the descriptions then you'll see why they are dengerous...

If you still want to do them then do it, i can't force you not to.
It was a typo i mean to say that they are fake
And i agree with Stormblood
Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

This squares are fake. They do not follow the same pattern as the other squares, as Oniro pointed out in the very beginning. The squares are built according to the distance of a planet from earth. This is called the planetary ladder. The farther the planet, the lower the number.

Now, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are even more distant than Saturn is. So they would need to be 2x2, 1x1 and 0x0. Neither of these type of square is possible to be made, as the 2x2 wouldn't respect the rules by which the squares are built and the 1x1 and 0x0 are devoid of meaning.

The fact that the squares are fake doesn't mean that it's safe to invoke those planets' energy in such an elaborated pattern.

However, you can look to Sanskrit and the god names and invoke the godly energies in perfect safety, instead of invoking the planets' energy. Indra has all the positive traits of Uranus and more positive traits. Varuna has all the positive traits of Neptune and more positive traits. Yama has all the positive traits of Pluto and more positive traits.

You can also look to runes, which are safe. Eiws, the 13th rune, has Plutonian energies. From what I say, Dagr (23th) has Uranian energies as well and Logr (21st) has Neptunian energies.

Since the topic was exhausted, I've gained same experience in working with the energies of Yama. From what I can see, it gives you an intense laser-focus mindset on the subject at hand (and also in everything related to it). It also give you an immense drive to succeed in the goal you've set. These are the strongest effects that I've experience from this and, like every other working, it takes time to become permanent. Facing south when invoking Yama's energies boosts the effects, as that's the direction that Yama rules in Vastu.

Currently, all three planets are retrograde. Pluto won't no longer be retrograde next month, while the other two planets will keep retrograding until next year. If you are pursuing internal goals that pertain to any of these planets, than retrograde would probably be good, while external goals won't manifest; while, if you are pursuing goals related to the other qualities of these godly energies, then you should be mindful of the moon phase and sign, of course.

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

Stormblood thank you very much for your answer!I will keep in my mind what you said about the godly names and the runes ;) !Also the explanation you gave me about the squares also helped me to understand somethings about them!The reason I want to try to invoke those energies is because I want experiences with all types of the energies but if I can have only good experiences just by vibrating godly names or runes I have no reason to invoke any of them from the planets!Thank you again!

How does one invoke Yama? Do you just face south and chant the name as mantra and do affirmation afterwards?

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

Reckoned666 said:
How does one invoke Yama? Do you just face south and chant the name as mantra and do affirmation afterwards?

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

From my experience godly names do not need affirmation!Just make clear to your mind what you want to do with the energy!Now if you feel you need affirmation just create one !Make sure it is in present tense and it will also contain in the and : with a positive and healthy way for me!

Reckoned666 said:

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

Do a breathing exercise of your choice to get your witchpower going or do this right after a kundalini yoga/hatha yoga/qi gong or falun dafa session. Then vibrate the name as you would with any other mantra. Short version is Yama or Yaum. Another version is Aum Yamaya Namah/Svaha. David Frawley's book "Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound" also suggests Aum Maum Yamaya Namah. Then program the energy with an affirmation (it has been that leaving energy unprogrammed it's a waste as most of it dissolves back to the astral) and direct it toward your goal.

In another words, it's the three steps of witchcraft as usual. So, yes. The usual drill as you imagined.

I wouldn't invoke planitary energies of the outer planets my experience is I breathed in directly the energy of Neptune for sometime several days. I felt kind of sick for an hour or two after each meditation but I kept doing it to be more spiritual. Less than a year later I was full blown into drugs and hanging with drug people getting tormenting thoughts and in a mental hospital for a few weeks. I went through a very bad period. A few months ago I did the Neptune mantra and had an almost uncontrollable urge for drugs and almost went down the same path after being clean for a couple of years.
I will never mess with Neptune in that way again.

I do however wonder if there is a safe way to invoke Uranus and if that will make me more free. I want more of the energy of uranus or aquarius in my life but I suppose it's best not to mess with it seeing what Neptune did.

Also what happened in my life due to Neptune matches its position and aspects in my chart. So I am absolutely sure it's not good to increase Neptune in my chart. I would never even dream of trying Pluto. However Uranus is my main ruler I'm still not sure
Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
I wouldn't invoke planitary energies of the outer planets my experience is I breathed in directly the energy of Neptune for sometime several days. I felt kind of sick for an hour or two after each meditation but I kept doing it to be more spiritual. Less than a year later I was full blown into drugs and hanging with drug people getting tormenting thoughts and in a mental hospital for a few weeks. I went through a very bad period. A few months ago I did the Neptune mantra and had an almost uncontrollable urge for drugs and almost went down the same path after being clean for a couple of years.

I do however wonder if there is a safe way to invoke Uranus and if that will make me more free. I want more of the energy of uranus or aquarius in my life but I suppose it's best not to mess with it seeing what Neptune did.

Also what happened in my life due to Neptune matches its position and aspects in my chart. So I am absolutely sure it's not good to increase Neptune in my chart. I would never even dream of trying Pluto. However Uranus is my main ruler I'm still not sure
Hail Satan
Never directily invoke those planets energy!
They are dengerous but if you use the mantra above that Stormblood talked about you can use their energy safely.

darkmonkey666 said:

Hail Satan

Hi!

In fact, we're not suggesting invoking the energies of planets anymore. Just to work with god names and runes that partially resemble the positive qualities of those planets.

Greetings Stormblood and all,
I've been experimenting with AUM YAMAYA SVAHA for an internal/spiritual result.

The first time I did the mantra, I felt my soul pulsing like a heartbeat. Expanding and contracting back and forth.
I am now feeling more nervous-like from Yama's increased energy in my being. This causes me to feel edgy, hyper, and bit short-tempered. Almost but not entirely like the effects of vibrating KRIM.

I definitely feel the energy more in the center of my head.

Do you know of any source(s) where I can find more about Yama?
Also, do you think Yama holds more attributes of Saturnine energy vs Plutonian energy?

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

Stormblood can you please tell me where I can run the full mantra of Indra and Varuna?Since there is no risk something but happen to me ,I do not find any reason why not use the Indra name to take the positive traits of Uranus!

@Syt that's weird, since Yama is the god of self-control among things. Even in Sanskrit words, it is used to indicate control over something. For example, Pranayama means control of the breath. There also the niyama, which include practices that aim to assume control over certain aspects of yourself such as sauca which relate to purity/cleanliness of mind, speech and body, or tapas which is self-discipline.

Yama is the son of Surya, which can be related to Nergal being one of the seven sons of Satan.

Another form of Yama is simply Yaum, which we know use to empower the sixth chakra.
---------

@Nikos, you can use the same formula that give honour to a determined concept, such as the one we use for squares.

Aum Indraya Namah/Svaha = I pay homage to Indra
Aum Varunaya Namah/Svaha = I pay homage to Varuna

I do not know about any long mantras, but already using the names only and the short mantras has an effect. In Vastu, Frawley in his book "Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound" suggests adding other mantras to the short mantras, but some may be corrupted.

He gives Laum to Indra, to make Aum Laum Indraya Namah, Vaum to Varuna in the same fashion and Maum to Yama.

Why not focus on the positive qualities themselves, the ones you wish to achieve, instead of thinking what planets they're ascribed to?

Stormblood said:
@Syt that's weird, since Yama is the god of self-control among things. Even in Sanskrit words, it is used to indicate control over something. For example, Pranayama means control of the breath. There also the niyama, which include practices that aim to assume control over certain aspects of yourself such as sauca which relate to purity/cleanliness of mind, speech and body, or tapas which is self-discipline.

Yama is the son of Surya, which can be related to Nergal being one of the seven sons of Satan.

Another form of Yama is simply Yaum, which we know use to empower the sixth chakra.
---------

@Nikos, you can use the same formula that give honour to a determined concept, such as the one we use for squares.

Aum Indraya Namah/Svaha = I pay homage to Indra
Aum Varunaya Namah/Svaha = I pay homage to Varuna

I do not know about any long mantras, but already using the names only and the short mantras has an effect. In Vastu, Frawley in his book "Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound" suggests adding other mantras to the short mantras, but some may be corrupted.

He gives Laum to Indra, to make Aum Laum Indraya Namah, Vaum to Varuna in the same fashion and Maum to Yama.

Why not focus on the positive qualities themselves, the ones you wish to achieve, instead of thinking what planets they're ascribed to?
Thank you very much Stormblood for your answer!I will make to use those mantas the next time I want the energies of one of those planets instead of invoking them!Thank you very much again! :)

I understand rune workings can basically be started whenever but should I avoid starting one on Saturday? Planetary hours and such help but aren't necessary as long as they're not started during voc moon. I assume moon phase influences it so I won't start any positive workings during waxing moon unless this isn't the case. I just wasn't sure if Saturn would conflict with the energies

ZmajEriksson said:
I understand rune workings can basically be started whenever but should I avoid starting one on Saturday? Planetary hours and such help but aren't necessary as long as they're not started during voc moon. I assume moon phase influences it so I won't start any positive workings during waxing moon unless this isn't the case. I just wasn't sure if Saturn would conflict with the energies

I meant waning, not waxing

I've read previous posts that do not recommend performing the Pluto, Uranus, or Neptune squares because some people have had bad results. I can imagine the type of results if High Priestess Maxine would post the Saturn square while explaining that most if not everyone who has performed it has had bad results. I'd like to request the Pluto square with the mantra and astrological sign info please. My email is [email protected] if you do not want to post it publicly. Thank you.

Hammer088 said:
I've read previous posts that do not recommend performing the Pluto, Uranus, or Neptune squares because some people have had bad results. I can imagine the type of results if High Priestess Maxine would post the Saturn square while explaining that most if not everyone who has performed it has had bad results. I'd like to request the Pluto square with the mantra and astrological sign info please. My email is [email protected] if you do not want to post it publicly. Thank you.
Yes, send the squares to a random jew from israel

Hammer088 said:
This squares are fake!!Scroll upwards and you will see Stormblood explaining it to me!
Now if you want Pluto's positive effects vibrate Yama!*
Based on my experience it is really helpful to open and empower your pineal gland

Νίκος said:
Hammer088 said:
This squares are fake!!Scroll upwards and you will see Stormblood explaining it to me!
Now if you want Pluto's positive effects vibrate Yama!*
Based on my experience it is really helpful to open and empower your pineal gland
Hammer088 like it has been said these square's are fake or at least dengerous. You want to do It because you want quick results but these Will give you just bad results, if you want to go Crazy or worse then do it if not then follow the Jos because that is the quickest and safest pathway to spiritualy advance. Do not follow any meditation or whatever that is not on Jos! Especially if you get them in your email wich i think by now many infiltrators could try to send you bad stuff. If anything delete your email.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back