Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #2304: View on women

AskSatanOperator

Unfortunately I have seen women as objects, more than actual humans, it's very hard to explain how and why. Subconsciously, I see women as a way to satisfy my sexual needs. Since I was young, girls didn't hang around me and my group and this extended until now. I don't know where it cames from, maybe sexual frustration or other things. I remember that there were a segregation in school between girls and boys and the teachers seen us, boys, more as scum, expecialy women teachers, and my sister always seen me as a disgusting human.

I never hurt anyone intentionally or had malicious intents towards someone if we exclude teenage angst, more a feeling of superiority to women. I also had 0 sexual education or someone talking to me about this, and had a weird view on sex, not caring about the other person, just looking for a way to have sex as fast as I could. And the societal standards worked against me so to speak.

How can I heal this? Never felt confortable with me and I think this is a part of it, I realized it recently and want to heal it.

I am sorry to all women reading this

Some men just aren't the touchy-feely lovey dovey type nor do they like to be around women at all but if it's causing problems then you can do a Moon or Venus Square to relate to or be able to communicate with women better, or to attract women on a more romantic level. When or if your soul is powerful enough you can also try removing Negative Karma.

You have sexual education when you get to do it with the girl for the first times, what do you need more? Stupid fucks to teach you how to fuck? or "shrinks" to tell you what to feel when you do it?

Until the matters change, it is what it is. Be polite and with common sense in life, also open to emotional bonding when this will inevitable happen.

Most men are punished by the female element, as this is a natural dynamic of life. As a boy this must make you a man, ideally, and so on to greater and greater potential. Then, men are elevated by the female element. You have to discover this in your life.

As you advance you'll transverse more than the material aspect, and connect to the being that is of feminine nature, and this will be something worth the try and openness.

Academic Scholar said:
💙💙💙

Improving Gender Relations Working by Lydia

START: Waning moon in Pisces. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA, WUNJO or ANSUZ 40 times (or 27 times or 18 times for the less experienced people).
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all negative issues I have regarding [men or women] are resolved and removed, now and forever. I now have positive relations with [men or women].”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce WUNJO or ANSUZ: https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

Original working: https://archive.is/KNQHp

💙💙💙

Venus squares will help you appreciate the beauty, grace, and fairness of women.
Moon squares will help you appreciate the compassion, care, and nurturing of women.

Both energies will open you up to the female sex and give you better outcomes and understanding. On the contrary, a woman can do a Mars square or working to understand why Men can act brash and aggressive, or be excited by martial actions and concepts.

Hello :)

Do Astarte's ritual, it will help.

And don't think of women as being entirely different from men. There are many types of women, on all levels.

Hyperactive Melon said:
Stormblood said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
their menstrual blood is the elixer of immortality

No
Yes

While the menstrual blood, or female sexuality in general, can hold great power, there is a big difference between that and saying the blood is literally an elixir of immortality.

If I have 5 units of solar energy, this is not the same as 10,000 units of solar energy, despite both having positive functions and potentials.

Hyperactive Melon said:
Stormblood said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
their menstrual blood is the elixer of immortality

No
Yes

Yee nah.

My menstrual blood can consecrate runes that's about it, but I've done a rather cleaner method...Women peak in their witch power right before and around their cycle which is connected to the phases of the waxing and waning moon. It is a process of cleansing and one of the best times for a female to start a deep cleaning is during her cycle, especially timing it with a witch's esbat or waning moon.

While the menstrual blood, or female sexuality in general, can hold great power, there is a big difference between that and saying the blood is literally an elixir of immortality.

If I have 5 units of solar energy, this is not the same as 10,000 units of solar energy, despite both having positive functions and potentials.
I dont want to ruin anyone's mood but there is a strong tradition of Tantra where the Menstruation of a Woman during the Full Moon (or New Moon) (i cant remember) is collected and drunk by her Husband and apparently this has Supreme Magickal Qualities.

I dont want to ruin anyone's mood but there is a strong tradition of Tantra where the Menstruation of a Woman during the Full Moon (or New Moon) (i cant remember) is collected and drunk by her Husband and apparently this has Supreme Magickal Qualities.
I believe that is definitely enemy corruption. Drinking human blood has nothing but negative effects for humans. The only ones known to drink human blood are:
  • kikes
  • reptilians
  • greys
  • isolated tribes who are corrupted by the enemy
  • brainwashed individuals of certain subcultures (i.e. "real" vampires/human living vampires) who are diseased individuals with extreme damage to their souls and auras

Unfortunately I have seen women as objects, more than actual humans, it's very hard to explain how and why. Subconsciously, I see women as a way to satisfy my sexual needs. Since I was young, girls didn't hang around me and my group and this extended until now. I don't know where it cames from, maybe sexual frustration or other things. I remember that there were a segregation in school between girls and boys and the teachers seen us, boys, more as scum, expecialy women teachers, and my sister always seen me as a disgusting human.

I never hurt anyone intentionally or had malicious intents towards someone if we exclude teenage angst, more a feeling of superiority to women. I also had 0 sexual education or someone talking to me about this, and had a weird view on sex, not caring about the other person, just looking for a way to have sex as fast as I could. And the societal standards worked against me so to speak.

How can I heal this? Never felt confortable with me and I think this is a part of it, I realized it recently and want to heal it.

I am sorry to all women reading this
I recommend that of the Square of Venus and the Square of the Moon.

I believe that is definitely enemy corruption. Drinking human blood has nothing but negative effects for humans. The only ones known to drink human blood are:
  • kikes
  • reptilians
  • greys
  • isolated tribes who are corrupted by the enemy
  • brainwashed individuals of certain subcultures (i.e. "real" vampires/human living vampires) who are diseased individuals with extreme damage to their souls and auras
I didn't know there were legitimate vampires out there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back