Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has anyone ever tried/succeeded in physical changes?

I have a conspiracy theory about Roosh and its he does not get laid like he carries on he does..... Once in awhile he gets some drunken bar skank in a one night stand and that is all. But he pretends to be a pick up artist to sell books to naïve virgins. The fact he admits he has to resort to raping drunken chicks in his book shows he is not exactly the ladies guy. So maybe some other naïve virgins who are using Roosh's ideology as some fact should think about that.

:D
HP Mageson666 said:
I have a conspiracy theory about Roosh and its he does not get laid like he carries on he does..... Once in awhile he gets some drunken bar skank in a one night stand and that is all. But he pretends to be a pick up artist to sell books to naïve virgins. The fact he admits he has to resort to raping drunken chicks in his book shows he is not exactly the ladies guy. So maybe some other naïve virgins who are using Roosh's ideology as some fact should think about that.

HailVictory88 said:
I don't think its necessarily misogynistic or dismissive of individuality to think that there are certain trends and generalities in how women behave. Just as men have certain general psychological traits, women can have general traits to. A group can be composed of a lot of different individuals and at the same time have some general trends that apply to every normal member of the group.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it seem obvious that male preferences for a partner vary a lot more than female preferences? There are men who want a more passive partner, men who want an active, outgoing partner, men who prefer introverted women and men who prefer extroverts.

I'm not making a value judgment-there's nothing wrong with women being biologically predisposed to only desiring certain qualities in mates. But I have grown up around intelligent, educated, polite men, and I have seen these men have almost 0 romantic interaction with women, due probably to the fact that they are introverted, shy, and high-inhibition. Is it really misogyny to point out that almost 0 women like men who are socially introverted, physically smaller, high-inhibition, etc?

No. I have a friend who only likes smaller men, around 5'5. I myself don't like really tall men, I don't like a huge height difference. And there are women who prefer intellectual men even if they are shy etc, a cousin of mine is married to such a man and absolutely loves how he is, he is very quiet. It is just as varied for women.

The reason why more shy, withdrawn, etc, women can get a boyfriend, rather than men who are the same but can't get a girlfriend, is simply because getting a parter, is using the active (masculine) energy, whereas being pursued by someone, has to do with the passive (feminine) energy, so therefore more men go after women, than women going after men. If someone can't get a partner, it does not mean there are not people attracted to him/her.

sahasrarabliss said:
Of course we hear that men lose interest fast and manipulate women just to get laid. Why? Because man's end game in relationship is, "Sex". Whereas woman's end game in relationship is "Commitment".

How would anyone deny this Truth?

Lol.... I've had a few marriage proposals, said no to all, and sex is more important to me, there's no way I could stay in a relationship without frequent sex. I guess I'm a man then?

You think all women are the same, we clearly are not.

Your entire attitude, as stated by another SS here, is that women are like children, with short attention spans, all the same, and should be controlled to stay in a marriage. So yes, you are stating we are inferior. We are not all the same.

"You are your own soul mate in every way. " Nuuu age nonsense, this is what they tell people who can't find love.

HP Mageson666 said:
Sahasrarabliss's entire shit post in a song.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VQyjAk5jb0

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sahasrarabliss said:
You are your own soul mate in every way. .
Ohhhh he said it! It would be fun to count those times an SS uses noo age terms, fortunately they're not too many. lol
but seriously dude, I'd expect that to be said by my sister who thinks is a goddess and thinks to have some super mystical energy, not by a SS.
These are some cancerous thoughts your having about women, another ss had those thought too but understood how fucking retarded that is. you should stop visiting those "red pill" mgtow forums and listen to what others SS say.

sahasrarabliss said:
Of course we hear that men lose interest fast and manipulate women just to get laid. Why? Because man's end game in relationship is, "Sex". Whereas woman's end game in relationship is "Commitment".

No, not really. I'm a man and my "end game" isn't sex. Aside from the fact that "end game" doesn't really exist anywhere in a committed relationship, unless someone is dysfunctional or immature and likes to change partner every certain amount of time.

Stormblood said:
sahasrarabliss said:

No, not really. I'm a man and my "end game" isn't sex. Aside from the fact that "end game" doesn't really exist anywhere in a committed relationship, unless someone is dysfunctional or immature and likes to change partner every certain amount of time.
Sahasrarabliss view of men and women is so jewish, it's disgusting, please clean yourself from this shitty way of thinking.

Guys when you need gay men to unbrainwash you about relationships and women. Seriously take a hard look at yourself and how deep into the pool of mgtow jew shit you have fallen.
And this is why lesbianism is the way of the wiser :lol: (just kidding, also make some aryan babies if you can please).

Sinistra" And this is why lesbianism is the way of the wiser :lol: [/quote said:
Ah yes, who doesn't enjoy arts and crafts. Scissoring... and gluesticks and all that good stuff.

:cool: b

hailourtruegod said:
Sinistra" And this is why lesbianism is the way of the wiser :lol: [/quote said:
Ah yes, who doesn't enjoy arts and crafts. Scissoring... and gluesticks and all that good stuff.

That just reminded me of Mr. Garrison from South Park when he became a transexual woman xD

"Ohh! This is hot scissoring!"

Dypet Rod said:
That just reminded me of Mr. Garrison from South Park when he became a transexual woman xD

That's about the time I stopped watching that show when that episode came out. They showed a real life operation... I saw things that I could of gone forever without ever seeing.... :cry:

V12-POWER said:
zolaluckystar said:
I had a mole appear on my face. It was colorless at first, but as time went on it got darker. So I would go to bed and concentrate on it, visualizing it, till I could examine it from all sides in my minds eye. I visualized it as some alien parasite that had landed on my face, sending out tendrils and followed these back to their tips, deeply buried in my body, and then began to order them to withdraw themselves, back into the mother mass sitting on my face. I did this for many weeks, forcing them to withdraw, till they had all been forced back out of my body and into the mole sitting on my face.

I visualized it then like a bandaid, so I could rip it off. I visualized baby soft new skin under it. Had a dream where I was examining it in the mirror and got my fingertips under it and began to pull it up. When I woke up I went to check on it and a corner of it had, indeed, begun to lift and underneath was perfectly smooth skin. Till one day I was able to pull it off like a bandage and under it was smooth skin. I believe it was cancerous but I removed it. The entire process took about 6-8 weeks and I worked on it every day/night, till I was able to remove it.

damn that takes creativity though...I think thats one of the aspects im lacking

I think its more the feeling than the creative thought. The creative thought strengthen tje feeling, but you can have a strong willing and feeling just imagining the purpose you have.
The point is to built strong soul. To make things happen by its willing.
Good luck to this :)

Astardastar said:
V12-POWER said:
zolaluckystar said:
I had a mole appear on my face. It was colorless at first, but as time went on it got darker. So I would go to bed and concentrate on it, visualizing it, till I could examine it from all sides in my minds eye. I visualized it as some alien parasite that had landed on my face, sending out tendrils and followed these back to their tips, deeply buried in my body, and then began to order them to withdraw themselves, back into the mother mass sitting on my face. I did this for many weeks, forcing them to withdraw, till they had all been forced back out of my body and into the mole sitting on my face.

I visualized it then like a bandaid, so I could rip it off. I visualized baby soft new skin under it. Had a dream where I was examining it in the mirror and got my fingertips under it and began to pull it up. When I woke up I went to check on it and a corner of it had, indeed, begun to lift and underneath was perfectly smooth skin. Till one day I was able to pull it off like a bandage and under it was smooth skin. I believe it was cancerous but I removed it. The entire process took about 6-8 weeks and I worked on it every day/night, till I was able to remove it.

I think its more the feeling than the creative thought. The creative thought strengthen tje feeling, but you can have a strong willing and feeling just imagining the purpose you have.
Visualization is a good thing but i feel like it would have take less time if he used a mantra and better a mantra+visualization. The things that we can do as Satanist are amazing!

luis said:
Astardastar said:
V12-POWER said:

Visualization is a good thing but i feel like it would have take less time if he used a mantra and better a mantra+visualization. The things that we can do as Satanist are amazing!

If course, both visualisation and mantra works is stronger, works quicker.
But the point is to hav e the feeling that is a need not only a want.
Need is stronger than want. Need is stronger than I want too much too.
We want many things but we don't feel need for all these things.

The point is, is there any way to make our wants feeling very strong as the needs? To increase our feeling
On something that we want it but not need it, but to have the control on the situation, no guide ourselves mad needing in real one more thing. To feel I want it, but to have feeling I need it

That would be useful

Dypet Rod said:
hailourtruegod said:

I must have seen that episode when I was like 10 years old, south park is jewish shit

Aquarius said:
Dypet Rod said:
hailourtruegod said:

I must have seen that episode when I was like 10 years old, south park is jewish shit
I always felt uncomfortable with south park... :?

Aquarius said:
Dypet Rod said:
hailourtruegod said:

Yeah, it was long ago, before I knew what we know about the jews, that I used to watch it too. If I recall correctly, I stopped watching it when I started to see the bad references they made of Satan.

Simpsons is jewish shit as well. Most voice actors there are jewish.

Dypet Rod said:
Aquarius said:
Dypet Rod said:

Yeah, it was long ago, before I knew what we know about the jews, that I used to watch it too. If I recall correctly, I stopped watching it when I started to see the bad references they made of Satan.

Simpsons is jewish shit as well. Most voice actors there are jewish.[/quote]Oh and bro I suggest you to change avatar if that's you in the pic as it's not really difficult to figure how you look like from it.

Dypet Rod said:
Aquarius said:
Dypet Rod said:

Simpsons is jewish shit as well. Most voice actors there are jewish.[/quote]

As are Futurama, the Griffin and American Dad. I can't understand why some people called them "cartoons for adults". I never liked them as there is no amusing plot or storyline. Then they call Japanese "cartoon for kids", while the latter usually have much more mature themes, character and story progression, and thus an amusing plot and storyline (some of them).

Aquarius said:
Dypet Rod said:
Aquarius said:

Oh and bro I suggest you to change avatar if that's you in the pic as it's not really difficult to figure how you look like from it.[/quote]

Yes, that's a picture of myself I made into a sketch and cut out the eyes. I thought it would be subtle like that. Thank you for the heads up. I'll change back to my older avatar.

Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:
Aquarius said:

As are Futurama, the Griffin and American Dad. I can't understand why some people called them "cartoons for adults". I never liked them as there is no amusing plot or storyline. Then they call Japanese "cartoon for kids", while the latter usually have much more mature themes, character and story progression, and thus an amusing plot and storyline (some of them).[/quote]

I no longer watch these kind of "adult" cartoons, but when I did, what drew me in the most was the simplicity in it. Anime series like Dragon Ball sure do have much more sophisticated artwork and a more elaborated story line, and on top of that, can be much more spiritually educational with its internal concepts, such as the seven dragon balls, the energy blows the characters performed with their hands, and so on. But I often miss something more simple with a bit of nonsense, too.

I'm with you guys here on those American cartoons. They suck and watching them after becoming a SS made me feel like I was being sucked by a leech by how wasteful of time they are. You literally don't learn anything besides lies and things to brainwash you. You can feel the jewishness in those shows.

I'm glad I got into the anime scene so I can have something to watch when I actually have free time. Also it's something I can connect with my younger family members and it opens them up to spirituality and real meaningful life lessons.

Just to update.

I've been doing the vu vah voh meditation for 20 days and afifrmations for 1 month and half more or less to this date.
I have totally fixed what was a hair problem 2 years ago. The downside, although this is personal, I still have days where some sort of "confidence crisis" hits me and I get flooded with negative thoughts like "im going bald soon" and etc. It is very hard for me to ignore these thoughts, indeed today I had one of those (it has been months since the last time) and that's why im writing here lol.

My crown has more hair now which back then was one of my biggest concerns, took a pic and actually got a good surprise, it's perfect and no signs of any loss. My "cowlick" intact and im really really at ease now because years ago people always looked at it and said "Sorry mate youre going bald"

I still shed hair though, worse on spring and summer seasons, although I use long hair and the racing helmet being tight pulls them a lot, So some of it is justified, yet after waking up there are no hairs on my pillow...which wasn't the case back then.

My hairline is now thick all around and hairs seem to have the same color all around too, I remember years ago it was sort of different, clearer or thinner at the sides.
Another cool thing is that there are a lot of "newer" small short hairs that have never been there before but maybe this is because I visualize myself with a different hairline shape so maybe its a side effect. They're not thick and dark, you have to look closely but definitely they're new.

V12-POWER said:
Just to update.

I've been doing the vu vah voh meditation for 20 days and afifrmations for 1 month and half more or less to this date.
I have totally fixed what was a hair problem 2 years ago. The downside, although this is personal, I still have days where some sort of "confidence crisis" hits me and I get flooded with negative thoughts like "im going bald soon" and etc. It is very hard for me to ignore these thoughts, indeed today I had one of those (it has been months since the last time) and that's why im writing here lol.

My crown has more hair now which back then was one of my biggest concerns, took a pic and actually got a good surprise, it's perfect and no signs of any loss. My "cowlick" intact and im really really at ease now because years ago people always looked at it and said "Sorry mate youre going bald"

I still shed hair though, worse on spring and summer seasons, although I use long hair and the racing helmet being tight pulls them a lot, So some of it is justified, yet after waking up there are no hairs on my pillow...which wasn't the case back then.

My hairline is now thick all around and hairs seem to have the same color all around too, I remember years ago it was sort of different, clearer or thinner at the sides.
Another cool thing is that there are a lot of "newer" small short hairs that have never been there before but maybe this is because I visualize myself with a different hairline shape so maybe its a side effect. They're not thick and dark, you have to look closely but definitely they're new.

This is interesting. Thank you for sharing.

V12-POWER said:
The downside, although this is personal, I still have days where some sort of "confidence crisis" hits me and I get flooded with negative thoughts like "im going bald soon" and etc. It is very hard for me to ignore these thoughts, indeed today I had one of those (it has been months since the last time) and that's why im writing here lol.

You're not the only one who gets those. It doesn't entirely feel like something from the enemy since our brains can be dumb sometimes and play against us for whatever friggin' reason, but regardless practicing void meditation should help with quelling those.

curio said:
Sinistra said:
ess said:
All your dick needs... In a conveniently packaged box ? When you crave dick ask for heinz spotted dick !
spotted-dick.jpg

I should become a commercial or something :lol:
Well, given his irrational hatred of women, maybe the perfect bachelor's food; some hot, steamy faggots, would be more to his liking.
porkfaggot-copy.jpg

Better get 'em quick before Strickland comes running and puts them on his altar or something. :?

Really Bitch? Well if Im Bi and more then a man then youll ever become. What does that leave for you?

Lydia said:
luis said:
Lydia said:
If you hold on to your limited experiences/observations and project them to “everyone”, how can you expect to advance. Teenage (inexperienced and lacking wisdom) girls excluded, most women know better than to leave a loving man they are with, for someone who merely has more money or whatever. Memories and a life built with someone, familiarity, family, this makes a strong foundation that many couples have and they're not going to leave all that just to supposedly “upgrade”.

Especially SS women, if we want more money we will just do workings ourselves, and not leave a relationship with someone of spiritual soul value to us :roll:

Your entire viewpoint is too affected by the jewish materialism world. Meditate more, and you will see it all in another (Satanic) perspective. This should be obvious....
I don't get why he has so much hate for women, i get that society thanks to the super lovely jooz :roll: doesn't help but i've seen many women who are not Satanist that are wonderful!
And i'm gay so i'm not biased...

Lydia is right meditate more and get free from those hung-ups...

Some men have this in their charts, just like some women have it in their charts regarding men. Also has to do with the opposite gender parent, if a man's mother was a real degenerate this will make him see all women as that, and therefore his mindset (energy) will bring bad women into his life. We attract what we put our minds to, even without consciously knowing it.

But he is SS, so he should know that he can change things, and bring good women into his life.

Nobody who willingly buys into and holds onto jewish bullshit, can advance much in SS. Satan and power meditation strips away the jew programming, but you have to be willing to allow perfection to happen.

But then again, some people enjoy wallowing in misery and having a shitty life surrounded by shitty people. (I'm not talking specifically about Ess, but generally speaking.)

Well its partially that and partially life experience. Most people out there are shit. So when you go and meet nothing but shitty women, then you can also understand the mentality. Same for women meeting men.

Its not necessarily a jewish mindset. Its a perceived mindset of reality. As he is trying to correct to most and not all. Most women are shit, well this is a correct statement as most people are shit. Being that he has sought after a certain gender, that has been his experience. Ive sought after both and found it goes both ways.

V12-POWER said:
Just to update.

How long everyday did you meditate just curious

ENKIsson666 said:

Damn sorry for late answer...I am on holidays right now.

Its hard to tell you because I have been doing this for almost 2 years. But I can say that it took 25-30 minutes to really "feel" and perceive the change as real, while visualizing/meditating, I could really feel the new hair strands with my hands.

So I always aimed for that amount of time, but still, 10-15 minutes sometimes was the only amount I could spend and it still made for a great session.

Anways, it depends on the person, for me it was 30 minutes ideal, but still felt I did a good "job" when I spent lesser amounts of times like 10 or 15 minutes.

zolaluckystar said:

Recently I read an article about cancer and a theory that claims that cancer might be parasites. Cancer cells behave like one-celled parasites called „Trichomonia urogenitalis„ (in german atleast).
So, normally I wouldn’t believe what the article claims. But since you felt those parasites there might be apoint lol.

V12-POWER said:
ENKIsson666 said:

Its hard to tell you because I have been doing this for almost 2 years. But I can say that it took 25-30 minutes to really "feel" and perceive the change as real, while visualizing/meditating, I could really feel the new hair strands with my hands.

So I always aimed for that amount of time, but still, 10-15 minutes sometimes was the only amount I could spend and it still made for a great session.

Anways, it depends on the person, for me it was 30 minutes ideal, but still felt I did a good "job" when I spent lesser amounts of times like 10 or 15 minutes.
Were there specific affirmations youd say or visualization tool you used.

ENKIsson666 said:
V12-POWER said:
ENKIsson666 said:

Were there specific affirmations youd say or visualization tool you used.

Nothing too creative. “I’m free from all hair loss diseases” followed by “my hair grows strong and healthy”

This is so nice that youve tooken the time to help me out,im still trying to regenerate the veins and nerves in my head.

The derailment of this thread is exactly why people need Satanism, meditation, and true spirituality. The fakeness in the world, not understanding jewish programmings, Marxist psychology, hangups, curses, etc, is just sad and pathetic.

You think Rooshv is a decent fellow? He's a jew, ffs. You didn't figure that out when you spoke to him personally? I've never watched his videos but you can see in his eyes he is mentally deranged. Yeah, real decent... :roll:

HP Mageson666 said:
... While those with the Slothz'in level of consciousness will be partying it up with hot chicks on the beaches causes that's Slothz life.

Lool, Slothz life must be lit af :p

SS Amonra said:
He isn't a jew…. I stand by my opinion on Rooshv after interacting with him personally. You know how most people like to troll on the internet? yeah Rooshv is the same way except he is a businessman making money and fame off of bad press. Lol, not only that he has a good sense of humor. People take things way too seriously on the internet no matter who it is.

I'm not going by what's on the internet, I'm going by his face. Whites look like whites, blacks look like blacks, asians look like asians, jews look like jews, and he has jewish features. Not fully, but partly.

Also, he recently converted to christianity. Xianity is a mental illness, only mentally ill people willingly convert to it. Anyone mentally healthy drifts away from it.

Btw, I'm not the only one who sees his jewishness, here's the post by HP Mageson about him:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1777&p=11049

SerLorars13 said:
luis said:
Lydia said:
Some men have this in their charts, just like some women have it in their charts regarding men. Also has to do with the opposite gender parent, if a man's mother was a real degenerate this will make him see all women as that, and therefore his mindset (energy) will bring bad women into his life. We attract what we put our minds to, even without consciously knowing it.

But he is SS, so he should know that he can change things, and bring good women into his life.

Nobody who willingly buys into and holds onto jewish bullshit, can advance much in SS. Satan and power meditation strips away the jew programming, but you have to be willing to allow perfection to happen.

But then again, some people enjoy wallowing in misery and having a shitty life surrounded by shitty people. (I'm not talking specifically about Ess, but generally speaking.)
The same happened to me but with man's, i always actratted bad men's in my life at the least the majiority while always good women's...this is in my chart but i fixed it. I never thought for a second that every men's were evil and with my experiences, especially with my father, i should have...but i guess everyone is different.

Ess and anyone who have this problem you can fix it like i did! Remember that you are a SS!

Hail Satan!
I know this might be off topic and I'm sorry, but brother, how did you solve that problem?

Since I was little my dad was smocking and dinking alot and he even was verbally abusive in general. He was screaming even when I made just a little mistake. Whatever I said that he didn't liked it made him angry and he was scary for me as a child, I got even scared to be in opposition with someone's opinion. It's like I always try to please someone just because of my fear of being in opposition. When I was 4-5 years old my grandma and dad cast me and mom away and we needed to stay at my aunt's house (she was in Italy at that time).
Even most of my male friends are verbally abusive, fck now I realize that, and some are alcoholic like my dad. They really have a bad influence on me, and I try to please them..(well now i try to get rid of them.. so for now I'm pretty much isolated).
How can I get rid of this problem? What worked for you?
I did a Mars square with an affirmation that say that i only attract good males in my life. If you don't want to do a square look at the runes or use Satanas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back