Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has anyone ever tried/succeeded in physical changes?

HailMotherLilith said:
Lol, this made me laugh. :lol:

I'm not offended or anything, just confused how is "every woman" (to ess[/] ) only "most" if he literally said "every"? :roll:

I was trying to get you to understand how you're wrong, but it's been a couple days and you still don't understand. I never said "every woman is bad", I said "every woman is always looking to "upgrade."" But I did literally say "most" woman are bad. Not "all". You are most likely underage so I'll be sure to explain any misunderstandings we may have in the future with great detail that even a retard like you could understand. Anyways, you give off kike energy, so if you would be so polite as to never reply to me ever again, that would be amazing.

curio said:
I noticed your irony after I posted my reply, smh :cry:

ess said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I'm not offended or anything, just confused how is "every woman" (to ess[/] ) only "most" if he literally said "every"? :roll:

I was trying to get you to understand how you're wrong, but it's been a couple days and you still don't understand. I never said "every woman is bad", I said "every woman is always looking to "upgrade."" But I did literally say "most" woman are bad. Not "all". You are most likely underage so I'll be sure to explain any misunderstandings we may have in the future with great detail that even a retard like you could understand. Anyways, you give off kike energy, so if you would be so polite as to never reply to me ever again, that would be amazing.

curio said:

Wow, I'm a kike now lol xD Man you're lost.

Listen, if your third eye isn't open enough to feel and detect the real deal of energy, don't assume things, okay? :)

Lydia said:
ess said:
This is the main reason I have never wanted a girlfriend. I just can't trust women, like as a whole. Every woman, no matter if they're a satanist or not, will always be looking to "upgrade" so to speak. So if they see a man with more money, they will leave you and try to go for him, just for example. I'm not saying all women are whores, but I'm also not saying not all women are whores. (just most of them are)
Having a girlfriend will not improve my life, hell they'd probably just make it worse. And I don't know you, but I'd say it wouldn't improve your life either.

If you hold on to your limited experiences/observations and project them to “everyone”, how can you expect to advance. Teenage (inexperienced and lacking wisdom) girls excluded, most women know better than to leave a loving man they are with, for someone who merely has more money or whatever. Memories and a life built with someone, familiarity, family, this makes a strong foundation that many couples have and they're not going to leave all that just to supposedly “upgrade”.

Especially SS women, if we want more money we will just do workings ourselves, and not leave a relationship with someone of spiritual soul value to us :roll:

Your entire viewpoint is too affected by the jewish materialism world. Meditate more, and you will see it all in another (Satanic) perspective. This should be obvious....
I don't get why he has so much hate for women, i get that society thanks to the super lovely jooz :roll: doesn't help but i've seen many women who are not Satanist that are wonderful!
And i'm gay so i'm not biased...

Lydia is right meditate more and get free from those hung-ups...

HML you are starting to give off some serious red flags and showing weird jewish troll behavior tbh. Bringing up old, dead and buried topics to harass other members while constantly saying we are a family and all is a little strange. In a family people stick together and support one another and you went out of your way to bring up a conversation that happened almost a month ago for no reason. Other than to harass another member and cause drama.

Just let it go lol

luis said:
Lydia said:
ess said:
This is the main reason I have never wanted a girlfriend. I just can't trust women, like as a whole. Every woman, no matter if they're a satanist or not, will always be looking to "upgrade" so to speak. So if they see a man with more money, they will leave you and try to go for him, just for example. I'm not saying all women are whores, but I'm also not saying not all women are whores. (just most of them are)
Having a girlfriend will not improve my life, hell they'd probably just make it worse. And I don't know you, but I'd say it wouldn't improve your life either.

If you hold on to your limited experiences/observations and project them to “everyone”, how can you expect to advance. Teenage (inexperienced and lacking wisdom) girls excluded, most women know better than to leave a loving man they are with, for someone who merely has more money or whatever. Memories and a life built with someone, familiarity, family, this makes a strong foundation that many couples have and they're not going to leave all that just to supposedly “upgrade”.

Especially SS women, if we want more money we will just do workings ourselves, and not leave a relationship with someone of spiritual soul value to us :roll:

Your entire viewpoint is too affected by the jewish materialism world. Meditate more, and you will see it all in another (Satanic) perspective. This should be obvious....
I don't get why he has so much hate for women, i get that society thanks to the super lovely jooz :roll: doesn't help but i've seen many women who are not Satanist that are wonderful!

Some men have this in their charts, just like some women have it in their charts regarding men. Also has to do with the opposite gender parent, if a man's mother was a real degenerate this will make him see all women as that, and therefore his mindset (energy) will bring bad women into his life. We attract what we put our minds to, even without consciously knowing it.

But he is SS, so he should know that he can change things, and bring good women into his life.

Nobody who willingly buys into and holds onto jewish bullshit, can advance much in SS. Satan and power meditation strips away the jew programming, but you have to be willing to allow perfection to happen.

But then again, some people enjoy wallowing in misery and having a shitty life surrounded by shitty people. (I'm not talking specifically about Ess, but generally speaking.)

Lydia said:
luis said:
Lydia said:

Some men have this in their charts, just like some women have it in their charts regarding men. Also has to do with the opposite gender parent, if a man's mother was a real degenerate this will make him see all women as that, and therefore his mindset (energy) will bring bad women into his life. We attract what we put our minds to, even without consciously knowing it.

But he is SS, so he should know that he can change things, and bring good women into his life.

Nobody who willingly buys into and holds onto jewish bullshit, can advance much in SS. Satan and power meditation strips away the jew programming, but you have to be willing to allow perfection to happen.

But then again, some people enjoy wallowing in misery and having a shitty life surrounded by shitty people. (I'm not talking specifically about Ess, but generally speaking.)
The same happened to me but with man's, i always actratted bad men's in my life at the least the majiority while always good women's...this is in my chart but i fixed it. I never thought for a second that every men's were evil and with my experiences, especially with my father, i should have...but i guess everyone is different.

Ess and anyone who have this problem you can fix it like i did! Remember that you are a SS!

ess said:
HailMotherLilith said:

curio said:

This is not to take sides or anything, but that is a serious accusation to make. Of course, each one is individual and I can't really know how you feel other people's energies, but I have personally talked to HML in the past and she is not a kike. Not that I'm open enough to be sure of it, but I don't think she is. Many of us tend to assume this of people we don't get along with. But even SS can have their flaws. We're individuals, so there are some of us we can get along with better than others. On the other hand, people can also make the mistake of becoming "friends" with a kike and not knowing it.

Dypet Rod said:
This is not to take sides or anything, but that is a serious accusation to make. Of course, each one is individual and I can't really know how you feel other people's energies, but I have personally talked to HML in the past and she is not a kike. Not that I'm open enough to be sure of it, but I don't think she is. Many of us tend to assume this of people we don't get along with. But even SS can have their flaws. We're individuals, so there are some of us we can get along with better than others. On the other hand, people can also make the mistake of becoming "friends" with a kike and not knowing it.

I seriously doubt shes a kike but her behavior on this thread was a little weird lol

here comes that post massive folks.........

Yeah Zola maybe you should get that mole checked out just in case to be honest. Skin cancer is literally about as treatable as an ear infection, you likely destroyed it if it was there. But it could come back and if there was risk then you would want to commit to more meditations otherwise you'd be wasting time on that spot. I get health anxious when I notice something new about my body so that would actually set me off personally. Ever heard of a hydatid of morgagni? Well I didn't till I found out I didn't have cancer for the third or fourth time.

The thing is in reality it was probably a keratosis because I doubt you'd have developed cancer while in a meditation program and I think you probably keep up with your AOP quite well. I just wouldn't want some newbie to read that and be like "oh ok!!!!! my mole peels so therefor it is OK" and then three years later the kid's wondering why his cheekbone is the size of a golfball or some shit.

On the other hand, there was a legitimate member who was miraculously healed overnight of a tumor this one time like two years ago. Although she did go to the doctor, this was confirmed by the doctor who said it was "an impossible" and "nothing short of a real life miracle" or something. Apparently the thing literally appeared to disappear out of thin air somehow shrinking significantly in size overnight. Of course I don't feel like looking for it but I'll remember the post forever just look it up in the Yahoo groups sometime. I think he/she said this happened after days of energy healing and asking the Gods for assistance, it was quite the story though.

The Gods ultimately don't want us to waste time getting sick and then healing ourselves over and over again so the AOP in general is meant to buy time and reset the timer on things like genetic risk and cancers from the environment. But if for instance you kept getting cancer from smoking cigarettes or your whole body is falling apart and you don't get it checked out, I don't know how many times Satan is going to be able to save you unless you're somehow worth five more souls than what you can fit in your body.
There'd be a point where it'd just become retarded if we all kept getting sick and then miraculously cured ... its not like the whole world is gonna stop and go, "Duhh, woah!!! Ok!!! Lets all convert to Satanism and becomes Nazis now cause these guys keep getting sick and then miraculously cured!!!"

I think the general idea should be safety and setting an example. Way better that way so the one guy who happens to have stage 2 cancerous lesion before the night he dedicates, doesn't get a further problem out of inflated confidence. Way better to be a temporary hypochondriac than to be the one single person who dies of skin cancer because you didn't notice it was there before you dedicated. In your case you're probably more likely to be struck by a hot air baloon traveling Mach 5 than you are to have any worries after visiting the doctor so I would just go in case this is a one off thing where they cut it out two seconds and then you're clear.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Some serious infighting around here. Wew. :roll: :roll:

hehe a very big de-railed thread indeed.

thanks everyone for the tips. Going to change my way of working with the changes.

Guys guys guys women are not looking to "upgrade", they are simply human like you and I and look for replacements. It is simply instinct. When your girlfriend no longer loves you for some reason you are going to think about a new girlfriend; it is simply instinct just think about it. Nothing about "better" or "worse".

That's it! And if you think differently it means you have a self esteem issue.

I actually liked the MRA for trolling feminism and being for human rights but there is no polygamy IRL. That is because in real life you can be a player as much as you want but women are turned off by dudes who try to "swoop in on" girls who are in lower positions of money or status. People also realistically pick favorites. It's considered to be greasy in virtually every culture to try to pick up women with your shit and not your values, know what I mean?

I'm sorry but if all your girlfriends upgraded after you then it means you are a cuckold because you view your inferiority as an addiction you can't stop imagining. In my experience I have known those kinds of girls who put men in categories and flirt with more attractive men after splitting with boyfriends, and men see through this, and we throw up when it happens. Men do, not beta males. By the social code women are not being allowed to "upgrade" everytime they get dumped, most normal looking/upper range attractive guys I have met do not fuck vulnerable women because actually default human confidence comes from health and health comes from innocence.

Rather then falling into jewish thinking patterns try to understand fully your compatibility and needs through astrology then seek someone fully compatible. Generalizations in relationship contexts are also utterly worthless.

ess said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Okay, you didn't say it like: "I hate all women", but you did say how supposedly they are all bad.
If I remember right I just said most.

@ess,
The cause for your hatred for Women is your lack of understanding about what exactly a Woman wants in a Man.

However if you put someone regardless of gender, on a pedestal and be overly nice, loving and caring, they will stomp you over. That's today's world reality.

LOVE in today's World is all a game of manipulation of one's emotions. Sadly, Women have an upper hand in this game because 90% of Men don't even have a clue about the workings of a Woman's mind.

Women are not bad at all. It's just Men don't understand them. Once you understand them you will love their company. Idiots say that to understand a woman is impossible and may require a huge book to be written to talk about how their mind works. PURE BS!

I'll tell you some things but very little both good and bad things. Both Genders have their bad dark ugly side due to Spiritual degeneration though.

Below is some of the things what a Modern Woman seeks in a man and some things about her.

* A Woman needs both Beta and Alpha Traits in a Man.

Have you ever noticed that a woman only marries a beta male not an alpha? But she makes an alpha her boyfriend. The truth is she needs these traits in her man not just only alpha traits.

* A Woman's loyalty to her man is "Opportunistic" Not Sacrificial. She is only loyal to your power/control over her.

So when she finds a better deal somewhere else. She leaves the current man she was with.

* A Woman's attention span is unforgivingly short.

* A Woman relies on her intuition not on logic. She makes decisions on the basis of her intuition in love matters and also generally for most things. Then she *back rationalise it* just to confirm herself that she has made a good choice. But in reality it could be a stupid wrong choice/decision which she will know by time.

Anyone's intuition who is not spiritually evolved can easily be manipulated.
I wouldn't discuss how.

* For a Woman: money, big size, sex, muscular or handsome men, young men, high profile status men, powerful influencial men are NOT a Necessary things for a Woman to fall in love with a man. These become secondary once she falls in love.

You can be as ugly as fuck and old with wrinkles and still be able to get a Woman's Love if you know how to. This is where Women become Vulnerable. This is sad. Because there are countless unworthy useless men walking around.

* Love for a Woman is not a choice. Not even attraction.

Women manipulate their men all the time. Poor pity ful men. Lmao. But also men have their own bad side too. They do the same but on a very small scale because not every other man understands a woman.

However,Manipulation is an another tool for our Survival. Manipulation is everywhere. Manipulation is not an evil or bad thing in order to survive in today's world.

sahasrarabliss said:
My opinions of women were formed by browsing incel and MGTOW imageboards and forums since I was 13. This is something that was easily fixed though, through spiritual work.

zolaluckystar said:
Oh, hey godmode, thanks for your concern. That happened a long time ago. Long before I found Satan and Dedicated. I really did remove it, and it never came back :) But thank you :)

Whew, that is good.

Hey everybody, I have started breathing in energy to use affirmations right after for 2 weeks now, feels much better than before but no big changes yet, someone here mentioned the use of runes, but im way too ignorant on them so I havent thought of using them. On the jos website there are some but as expected it doesnt quite say "hey, use this one for physical changes"
I have read the page and have thought of using the fehu rune later on but still If someone can give me tips on what would work best it would be great.

The point is not to sound desperate, I know this takes hella lot of time so avoid telling me to not get needy or etc, I know that, I have patience and will, the "neediness" has long gone im doing it sincerely because I want and I can.

sahasrarabliss said:
ess said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Okay, you didn't say it like: "I hate all women", but you did say how supposedly they are all bad.

@ess,
The cause for your hatred for Women is your lack of understanding about what exactly a Woman wants in a Man.

However if you put someone regardless of gender, on a pedestal and be overly nice, loving and caring, they will stomp you over. That's today's world reality.

LOVE in today's World is all a game of manipulation of one's emotions. Sadly, Women have an upper hand in this game because 90% of Men don't even have a clue about the workings of a Woman's mind.

Women are not bad at all. It's just Men don't understand them. Once you understand them you will love their company. Idiots say that to understand a woman is impossible and may require a huge book to be written to talk about how their mind works. PURE BS!

I'll tell you some things but very little both good and bad things. Both Genders have their bad dark ugly side due to Spiritual degeneration though.

Below is some of the things what a Modern Woman seeks in a man and some things about her.

Have you ever noticed that a woman only marries a beta male not an alpha? But she makes an alpha her boyfriend. The truth is she needs these traits in her man not just only alpha traits.

* A Woman's loyalty to her man is "Opportunistic" Not Sacrificial. She is only loyal to your power/control over her.

So when she finds a better deal somewhere else. She leaves the current man she was with.

* A Woman relies on her intuition not on logic. She makes decisions on the basis of her intuition in love matters and also generally for most things. Then she *back rationalise it* just to confirm herself that she has made a good choice. But in reality it could be a stupid wrong choice/decision which she will know by time.

I wouldn't discuss how.

* For a Woman: money, big size, sex, muscular or handsome men, young men, high profile status men, powerful influencial men are NOT a Necessary things for a Woman to fall in love with a man. These become secondary once she falls in love.

You can be as ugly as fuck and old with wrinkles and still be able to get a Woman's Love if you know how to. This is where Women become Vulnerable. This is sad. Because there are countless unworthy useless men walking around.

Women manipulate their men all the time. Poor pity ful men. Lmao. But also men have their own bad side too. They do the same but on a very small scale because not every other man understands a woman.

However,Manipulation is an another tool for our Survival. Manipulation is everywhere. Manipulation is not an evil or bad thing in order to survive in today's world.

I'm sorry but 90% of what you said is pure nonsense. It's MGTOW gibberish cloaked in "muh philosophy of woman understanding" and trying to pass off as something deep. You're still referring to women as objects here and under handly calling them bad. Oh it's okay because they can be good sometimes right? :roll:

Also if anyone is in a relationship where you have to manipulate your partner then you're in a shit relationship. Period. I really do wonder how women (the sane ones which there are many of especially like 95% of our SS ladies here) feel being described in such strange ways. I was gonna say they should reply to these types of post but om second thought really it seems like a waste of time dealing with people who are too immature when it comes to understanding the opposite sex.

Even then Lydia seemed to fight thru the cringe and posted something very good here but sadly it seems to have been ignored by some people here. Feels bad man.

V12-POWER said:
Hey everybody, I have started breathing in energy to use affirmations right after for 2 weeks now, feels much better than before but no big changes yet, someone here mentioned the use of runes, but im way too ignorant on them so I havent thought of using them. On the jos website there are some but as expected it doesnt quite say "hey, use this one for physical changes"
I have read the page and have thought of using the fehu rune later on but still If someone can give me tips on what would work best it would be great.

The point is not to sound desperate, I know this takes hella lot of time so avoid telling me to not get needy or etc, I know that, I have patience and will, the "neediness" has long gone im doing it sincerely because I want and I can.

I hope you're using your time to do this as something health wise because I can't understand why someone would waste time trying to change something of themselves if it isn't for physical/mental/spiritual health related reasons or building a strong body even. People who feel can't accept themselves need to clean out their aura, read the sermons about accepting oneself and meditate every day. You will accept who you are and won't have to result to external sources to feel accepted. This is coming from a mixed race person so no one can say "easy for you to say since you're pure race" or whatever.

Any ways, you can do something about your "ignorance" (your words not mine) by carefully reading the site where it gives info about the runes.

hailourtruegod said:
V12-POWER said:

I hope you're using your time to do this as something health wise because I can't understand why someone would waste time trying to change something of themselves if it isn't for physical/mental/spiritual health related reasons or building a strong body even. People who feel can't accept themselves need to clean out their aura, read the sermons about accepting oneself and meditate every day. You will accept who you are and won't have to result to external sources to feel accepted. This is coming from a mixed race person so no one can say "easy for you to say since you're pure race" or whatever.

Any ways, you can do something about your "ignorance" (your words not mine) by carefully reading the site where it gives info about the runes.

You see, im not in a position of lack of wealth, physical weakness or lack of intelligence, stuff that honestly is more important than physical appearance, what you're saying is what I thought at first, is it worth my time? is it really needed? After several days of questioning myself, no it isn't needed, it isn't something that will make me a better person or advance spiritually, but damn I want and can do it so whats wrong with it?

I really think you can't generalize my case, im not some random fool who looks in the mirror and says uh hmm I would change this, add that, etc. Neither im someone who maybe is living in a shithole but hey do it cuz muh aesthetics above all. Starting to lose hair at young age (less than 20) isnt fun, better stop it before it causes more damage, obviously, if I had maybe real priorities like not being dumb as a brick, not being a 9-5 slave then hair wouldn't matter to me. You can say im lucky, you may say I "don't accept myself" (while there's a small percentage of truth) you're missing the bigger picture here.

And thanks for the advice, will do it.

V12-POWER said:
hailourtruegod said:
V12-POWER said:

You see, im not in a position of lack of wealth, physical weakness or lack of intelligence, stuff that honestly is more important than physical appearance, what you're saying is what I thought at first, is it worth my time? is it really needed? After several days of questioning myself, no it isn't needed, it isn't something that will make me a better person or advance spiritually, but damn I want and can do it so whats wrong with it?

I really think you can't generalize my case, im not some random fool who looks in the mirror and says uh hmm I would change this, add that, etc. Neither im someone who maybe is living in a shithole but hey do it cuz muh aesthetics above all. Starting to lose hair at young age (less than 20) isnt fun, better stop it before it causes more damage, obviously, if I had maybe real priorities like not being dumb as a brick, not being a 9-5 slave then hair wouldn't matter to me. You can say im lucky, you may say I "don't accept myself" (while there's a small percentage of truth) you're missing the bigger picture here.

If that is there reason then keep doing it. You can obvously start to read the Rune page but honestly i would use something stronger like the mantra Satanas, this sunday there is the Fall equinox and you could starting a working during this day is more powerful.

If you really don't have any other problems then i don't see why you shouldn't do it, i know that we need to accept ourself but if we can fix something major like hair loss or skin problems why not?

hailourtruegod said:
sahasrarabliss said:
ess said:

@ess,

I wouldn't discuss how.

I'm sorry but 90% of what you said is pure nonsense. It's MGTOW gibberish cloaked in "muh philosophy of woman understanding" and trying to pass off as something deep. You're still referring to women as objects here and under handly calling them bad. Oh it's okay because they can be good sometimes right? :roll:

Also if anyone is in a relationship where you have to manipulate your partner then you're in a shit relationship. Period. I really do wonder how women (the sane ones which there are many of especially like 95% of our SS ladies here) feel being described in such strange ways. I was gonna say they should reply to these types of post but om second thought really it seems like a waste of time dealing with people who are too immature when it comes to understanding the opposite sex.

Even then Lydia seemed to fight thru the cringe and posted something very good here but sadly it seems to have been ignored by some people here. Feels bad man.

Idk about your gender but if you are a male I'd say hello there nice man welcome to the real world. No offence intended brother.

I hope you will accept and realise what I wrote above is the hurting truth. Not accepting it is akin to those "Without" People who are non SS, who can never accept the Truth.

If someone loves his Goddess lover, and he is talking all the good things about women..instead about that Goddess as an individual. That women are this and that.. Respect women...Without realising the difference between a Human average woman and a Goddess. Then what can I say.... Fool or an emotional nice fool lol.

From my texts you might feel and believe that I have so much hatred for women. No, I don't. Period. And I do not disrespect them, abuse them and I don't treat them badly like a bad guy or nicely like a nice guy or like a pick up guy. I hate those robotic pick up idiots. Lol.

I read what Lydia wrote. You attract what you think of course. But She has also wrote something between the lines which makes a Woman fall in love with a man and what makes it Impossible for her to leave that man.

But she can leave her man if she has Freedom and is culture less so she doesn't have any cultural restrictions and control and family pressure over her. She leaves a man when a man can longer provide what she subconsciously craves.

Then the relationship ends because it gets boring even if she has had so many memories or family with that man.

A woman's love and interest in her man eventually fades away if her man doesn't know how to keep her in love forever.

Later in your life, you will realise that keeping a woman interested in you is little like keeping a child interested in you. Because why? Both are dominant in subconscious mind. But since they are not kids anymore so they are smarter and then this thing gets difficult. But achievable.

I read posts over the Internet every now and then that their girlfriend has cheated them even when they were loving, loyal, very nice and caring

Or

Their wives have left them and it was a long time relationship and they have kids. Etc etc. Then the reason they say was "misunderstandings" and some other similar excuses.

Now why was that nice guy who was loyal loving and everything good got cheated if woman are so good in everything, boy? You will never be able to give a reasonable logical answer to that.

INDIVIDUALITY of Women do not apply here. Because I'm talking about the female's mind*. So don't quote me saying "boy not every other woman is a cheater". Ofcourse not every other woman is a cheater. An honest woman will directly and decently dump you. Very decently in a mature manner.

So now, Where does all that memories go? Foundation? Family? Etc etc?

Memories fade away. Remember that. People stop crying for a deceased loved one only after a few days. Eventually they forget that deceased one.

So, this thing doesn't matter. A woman can leave her man even if she has had so many memories with him or a family and kids. This happens in real world but rarely in Asian countries because Asian woman have cultural restrictions otherwise they would be doing the same because 90% of men do not understand the mind of a woman.

A Woman always does the opposite thing she says.

Any SS Woman would not leave her SS man because WHY? Because, There's a scarcity of SS people. Moreover, a SS woman or a man feels very much excited to have found a SS human lover in this scare situation. She/he would blindly trust her/his SS lover in this SS people scarcity situation and would not be able or want to leave him/her. But.. This is Not guaranteed. Because a woman is a woman after all and man is a man after all.

Just like Dedicating our Souls to Satan doesn't automatically make us Invincible. Understood what I meant?

And I don't think Satan would do anything or interfere in one's free will so that the SS person accepts you back as her lover. Consider that!

What a woman cannot find or get easily, is attractive to her though but this statement doesn't apply in this situation.

But if she was highly spiritually advanced which results in being very wise, then she would not leave her SS man even if she had many other options. She will never leave. Because then she has already have fixed her female mind which is flawed in Women.

A Woman's mind is flawed.

A Woman's mind is ever changing. It's inconsistent. So today you see her living with her loving caring man and then later you see her ending up with a bum for the rest of her life.

The divorce ratio is too high in Western societies. What people have to say about it? That, there's no culture in the West and its the only primary reason for high rate divorce in Western societies. Although that is true. But...

BUT..the Truth is hurting otherwise.

Truth for that high divorce rate in the West is that, the western women have more freedom and because they do not have cultural and traditional restrictions on her regarding marriage and they have revealed just an another thing of a female's mind.

This same thing is happening in some Asian countries too where there is no or less traditional and cultural restrictions on a Woman.

Nice men are not Considered real men in today's world. Work how the World works. While deep inside you can remain nice to yourself. But it doesn't mean that you will be rude to others or every woman. Lol. Women like being respected and treated nicely.

Maybe you haven't been stomped over by a Woman you dearly loved, yet. that's why you are not ready to accept what I wrote in my last post and in this post.

My advice to you is, OBSERVE WHAT IS INFRONT OF YOU. THE REALITY AS IT IS.

sahasrarabliss said:
hailourtruegod said:
sahasrarabliss said:
@ess,

I wouldn't discuss how.

Idk about your gender but if you are a male I'd say hello there nice man welcome to the real world. No offence intended brother.

I hope you will accept and realise what I wrote above is the hurting truth. Not accepting it is akin to those "Without" People who are non SS, who can never accept the Truth.

If someone loves his Goddess lover, and he is talking all the good things about women..instead about that Goddess as an individual. That women are this and that.. Respect women...Without realising the difference between a Human average woman and a Goddess. Then what can I say.... Fool or an emotional nice fool lol.

From my texts you might feel and believe that I have so much hatred for women. No, I don't. Period. And I do not disrespect them, abuse them and I don't treat them badly like a bad guy or nicely like a nice guy or like a pick up guy. I hate those robotic pick up idiots. Lol.

I read what Lydia wrote. You attract what you think of course. But She has also wrote something between the lines which makes a Woman fall in love with a man and what makes it Impossible for her to leave that man.

But she can leave her man if she has Freedom and is culture less so she doesn't have any cultural restrictions and control and family pressure over her. She leaves a man when a man can longer provide what she subconsciously craves.

Then the relationship ends because it gets boring even if she has had so many memories or family with that man.

A woman's love and interest in her man eventually fades away if her man doesn't know how to keep her in love forever.

Later in your life, you will realise that keeping a woman interested in you is little like keeping a child interested in you. Because why? Both are dominant in subconscious mind. But since they are not kids anymore so they are smarter and then this thing gets difficult. But achievable.

I read posts over the Internet every now and then that their girlfriend has cheated them even when they were loving, loyal, very nice and caring

Or

Their wives have left them and it was a long time relationship and they have kids. Etc etc. Then the reason they say was "misunderstandings" and some other similar excuses.

Now why was that nice guy who was loyal loving and everything good got cheated if woman are so good in everything, boy? You will never be able to give a reasonable logical answer to that.

INDIVIDUALITY of Women do not apply here. Because I'm talking about the female's mind*. So don't quote me saying "boy not every other woman is a cheater". Ofcourse not every other woman is a cheater. An honest woman will directly and decently dump you. Very decently in a mature manner.

So now, Where does all that memories go? Foundation? Family? Etc etc?

Memories fade away. Remember that. People stop crying for a deceased loved one only after a few days. Eventually they forget that deceased one.

So, this thing doesn't matter. A woman can leave her man even if she has had so many memories with him or a family and kids. This happens in real world but rarely in Asian countries because Asian woman have cultural restrictions otherwise they would be doing the same because 90% of men do not understand the mind of a woman.

A Woman always does the opposite thing she says.

Any SS Woman would not leave her SS man because WHY? Because, There's a scarcity of SS people. Moreover, a SS woman or a man feels very much excited to have found a SS human lover in this scare situation. She/he would blindly trust her/his SS lover in this SS people scarcity situation and would not be able or want to leave him/her. But.. This is Not guaranteed. Because a woman is a woman after all and man is a man after all.

Just like Dedicating our Souls to Satan doesn't automatically make us Invincible. Understood what I meant?

And I don't think Satan would do anything or interfere in one's free will so that the SS person accepts you back as her lover. Consider that!

What a woman cannot find or get easily, is attractive to her though but this statement doesn't apply in this situation.

But if she was highly spiritually advanced which results in being very wise, then she would not leave her SS man even if she had many other options. She will never leave. Because then she has already have fixed her female mind which is flawed in Women.

A Woman's mind is flawed.

A Woman's mind is ever changing. It's inconsistent. So today you see her living with her loving caring man and then later you see her ending up with a bum for the rest of her life.

The divorce ratio is too high in Western societies. What people have to say about it? That, there's no culture in the West and its the only primary reason for high rate divorce in Western societies. Although that is true. But...

BUT..the Truth is hurting otherwise.

Truth for that high divorce rate in the West is that, the western women have more freedom and because they do not have cultural and traditional restrictions on her regarding marriage and they have revealed just an another thing of a female's mind.

This same thing is happening in some Asian countries too where there is no or less traditional and cultural restrictions on a Woman.

Nice men are not Considered real men in today's world. Work how the World works. While deep inside you can remain nice to yourself. But it doesn't mean that you will be rude to others or every woman. Lol. Women like being respected and treated nicely.

Maybe you haven't been stomped over by a Woman you dearly loved, yet. that's why you are not ready to accept what I wrote in my last post and in this post.

My advice to you is, OBSERVE WHAT IS INFRONT OF YOU. THE REALITY AS IT IS.

Please reframe from putting words in my mouth or twisting what others have posted here to fit your point.

"Truth for that high divorce rate in the West is that, the western women have more freedom and because they do not have cultural and traditional restrictions on her regarding marriage and they have revealed just an another thing of a female's mind."

"A Woman's mind is flawed.

A Woman's mind is ever changing. It's inconsistent. So today you see her living with her loving caring man and then later you see her ending up with a bum for the rest of her life. "

Calling women the same as children...

These parts sums up everything you're falsely and ignorantly spewing here.

Listen male goys let's have restrictions on women from having too much freedom because that's bad for them. These women don't know how to act with the freedom they have in the western world...

As if has nothing to with the endless propaganda of being a shiska, and living life super fast and thus many couple just get in and out of relationships or go 0 to 100 get married right away and half a year into marriage they divorce. Yup you're totally right here.... :roll:

You say you disagree with MGTOW types but yet are agreeing with what they say. Hmmm...

The divorces you mentioned happened because they never got to know it each other and see if they were compatible. Countries like Japanor other Asian countries do it the right way and that's why couples last longer and NOT because the women would be shamed and thus forced to be in a relationship. You literally tried your darnest to not say women are forced to stay in relationships didn't you? Lol

I can tell that a lot of what you're saying is from your personal experience (anecdotes) and thus you're falsely pushing it as complete truth. I highly recommend you start looking for women in the right places and not in bars or clubs.

Another thing you're wrong about is that SS couples are forced to stay together. This so far from the truth. No one is obligated to get with or stay with someone just because they are SS members and I speak from experience and from hearing stories of other SS former couples. It was best that all these relationships didn't last because either there was something extreme like abuse to something smaller but still important like not having compatibility.

Lastly I've been here long enough to see thru that sleazy talk trick of saying, "if you don't agree with me then it's because you're not advanced and can't fathom my wisdom and thus without." Lol people who have used that line don't last long in the group's because their ego gets in the way of common sense and listening to others trying to peacefully inform them on what they're wrong about. So they either flame others but mostly just leave because they can't take people saying their "holy words" are wrong.

hailourtruegod said:
I really do wonder how women (the sane ones which there are many of especially like 95% of our SS ladies here) feel being described in such strange ways. I was gonna say they should reply to these types of post but om second thought really it seems like a waste of time dealing with people who are too immature when it comes to understanding the opposite sex.

Yeah, what sahasrarabliss wrote is mostly bullshit nonsense which is why I ignored it until I saw your comment here. But this is what happens when people who have very limited experience with women, try to write about them. Let me guess, sahasrarabliss has been hurt by one or two women through the internet and not even in real life, and is projecting that to all women, because we are all the same :roll:

One line in particular: "Memories fade away. Remember that. People stop crying for a deceased loved one only after a few days. Eventually they forget that deceased one." Bullshit. I am still in mourning over a loved one, a decade later. Like most people. Nobody forgets their loved ones.

I am lacking on time, but I should probably write something about women, for the deluded men who believe this crap.

I hate to call out another SS like sahasrarabliss, but seriously, if a woman wrote long posts full of bullshit about men, they would be called out as feminists and even possibly banned, so how can we idly sit by and let men write such bullshit about us. Oh right, xianity is the reason.

"INDIVIDUALITY of Women do not apply here. Because I'm talking about the female's mind." Because we all have the same mind? This in itself is stated by people who think women are inferior, if we are all the same like animals. So men are individuals and have different ways of thinking and being (superior people), but women are all the same (inferior people)?

I'm going to leave this at this. Sahasrarabliss, get a fucking clue. Don't be the idiot scumbag who is basically a clueless virgin but thinks he's a god with women because he had sex with one once and then tries to give advice on them to everyone... yeah we all know guys like that and laugh at their immature ignorance, and have zero respect for them. Maybe this is why your internet girlfriends left you.

hailourtruegod said:
Also if anyone is in a relationship where you have to manipulate your partner then you're in a shit relationship. Period.
[/quote]

Yes, manipulation is necessary if you know what and how to manipulate even in a love relationship.

Don't even think that SS love relationship is permanent and eternal and doesn't require manipulation. Because 3-4 years ago I've seen a Female SS on the yahoo groups telling that her SS man left her forever. He didn't come back. Like other members I too could her pain in her texts.

She was really really down. Never heard anything from her after that. She wasn't a regular poster on groups I think.

Then what some people on the groups told her? Can you guess? Enemy dude enemy is behind this all. Lol. I mean seriously??? You can't handle things yourself then you blame on the enemy. Laughable.

I'll search her thread on yahoo groups.. And link it to you. It's very old thread hopefully I'll find. I don't even think that she survived that heart break. Sorry.

You will have to use manipulation too with an SS partner too to keep her/him forever. Because you can't just rely on the assumption that he or she is an SS so your relationship is eternal with her/him.

Lol. Don't be a fool. After all we are still man and woman not yet Gods. So we are not perfect and wise yet. Not even mature. Since we are still humans, we tend to do things that are considered bad things which are expressed by the dark side of the human mind.

There are no soul mates or the right one for you. There is only COMPATIBILITY. Remember that. It's only a matter of knowledge on how to keep your partner in love with you as long as you wish.

There is no soul mate for you in this entire universe but only compatible partner because, You are your own soul mate. This is true.

People who believe that there's must be someone who is their soul mate then they are simply programmed by the jewish lies and philosophy. That's all.

Every love relationship ends in the most unexpected ways if a man does not manipulate to keep the partner because he is already being manipulated the day he met his woman.

No matter how much she loves you, a woman's love fades away unless you know how to keep her forever on her toes.

Everyone hates this word "manipulation" because this word has been associated with too much of negativity.

Why do you manipulate energy too then? Why don't you just ask and believe the universe instead like an xian ? Lmao.

It's a human nature to manipulate everything. Embrace it. Especially in a World like today. You won't be able to survive being a nice man and not manipulating people and circumstances to line up in a beneficial way for you.

This may sound jewish philosophy, but it's actually very practical in real world and is a necessary tool for your survival in this jewish world.

Lydia said:
hailourtruegod said:
I really do wonder how women (the sane ones which there are many of especially like 95% of our SS ladies here) feel being described in such strange ways. I was gonna say they should reply to these types of post but om second thought really it seems like a waste of time dealing with people who are too immature when it comes to understanding the opposite sex.

Yeah, what sahasrarabliss wrote is mostly bullshit nonsense which is why I ignored it until I saw your comment here. But this is what happens when people who have very limited experience with women, try to write about them. Let me guess, sahasrarabliss has been hurt by one or two women through the internet and not even in real life, and is projecting that to all women, because we are all the same :roll:

One line in particular: "Memories fade away. Remember that. People stop crying for a deceased loved one only after a few days. Eventually they forget that deceased one." Bullshit. I am still in mourning over a loved one, a decade later. Like most people. Nobody forgets their loved ones.

I am lacking on time, but I should probably write something about women, for the deluded men who believe this crap.

I hate to call out another SS like sahasrarabliss, but seriously, if a woman wrote long posts full of bullshit about men, they would be called out as feminists and even possibly banned, so how can we idly sit by and let men write such bullshit about us. Oh right, xianity is the reason.

"INDIVIDUALITY of Women do not apply here. Because I'm talking about the female's mind." Because we all have the same mind? This in itself is stated by people who think women are inferior, if we are all the same like animals. So men are individuals and have different ways of thinking and being (superior people), but women are all the same (inferior people)?

I'm going to leave this at this. Sahasrarabliss, get a fucking clue. Don't be the idiot scumbag who is basically a clueless virgin but thinks he's a god with women because he had sex with one once and then tries to give advice on them to everyone... yeah we all know guys like that and laugh at their immature ignorance, and have zero respect for them. Maybe this is why your internet girlfriends left you.

The last reply I made was already getting long but I did want to reply to the parts you pointed out that sahasrarabliss said but it's basically what I would've wanted to say more or less. It seems like he was throwing in some nihilistic/atheist junk in there. As true Pagans we honor the people no longer here even if it's just to always remember them. NS even talked about this during speeches. So that was a really bad point on his part.

Sahasrarabliss, you're here and you call yourself a SS so that means you're willing to advance but you still need to deprogram yourself from that bs you think is "muh wisdom of women"

V12-POWER said:
hailourtruegod said:
V12-POWER said:

Nothing is wrong with it obviously. It just seems petty for the most part if you're a man.

Tbh full set of hair isn't that big of a deal. The whole market for hair regrowth seems on par with penis enlargement pills and theres even companies that sell both. It's either you have it or you don't. Regardless contrary to what the jewish ads say, it is NOT what makes the man. With the shit they say I can see why men would feel insecure about that. Yeah it can be aesthetically pleasing but have you not seen men who are bald but still look manly and attractive? Just get swole and shave that shit off XD
It's nonsense that I have to point out advanced and important Gentiles in history that had a receding hair line... but hey it's there.

But if it's really that important to you then here's something you can do. Try applying coconut oil and cinnamon and do a Venus Square or even the mantra during the right timing. As for runes I can't really help you out there.

Lydia said:
hailourtruegod said:

Not really interesting, but the fact that it seems that most 'MEN' compare women to the typical stereotype of a blonde bimbo regardless of hair color, or probably have watched a lot of shows like the kardassians (never watched it so I dont know for sure but its trash tv) ...

Is very insulting. You've never got a look at the real world.

When the High Priests/Priestesses write, about aryan things and such, even for woman it is easy to see that the blonde bimbo stereotype is not there. It is abnormal.
Actually I used to dislike blonde people because of the way they acted, but even they were not blonde bimbos. In fact two were very much into sports and more normal than anyone else Ive met.
I learned there that regardless of how one looks it just really depends on the person.

And that thing about forgetting grief is most likely jewish in its origin.

Oh and, I think it has already been said, but NO ONE LIKES TO BE MANIPULATED.

The enemy has been cursing the fuck out of the human race for centuries and aiming curses at all SS but that reality its the enemy is a joke then.......

sahasrarabliss said:
Then what some people on the groups told her? Can you guess? Enemy dude enemy is behind this all. Lol. I mean seriously??? You can't handle things yourself then you blame on the enemy. Laughable..

The most pathetic thing about what sahasrarabliss's posts here, is that they are the exact same thing many women who have been hurt by men, complain about men.

"No matter how much she loves you, a woman's love fades away unless you know how to keep her forever on her toes." People say men lose interest fast. And people say men do the manipulating of women's emotions to get into bed with them. And so on and so forth. It's the exact same arguments that people make about the opposite gender. So it's not just one gender, when people are saying this of both. Yet sahasrarabliss can't get that through his head because like many people, all they see is their own limited experiences. He doesn't have a soulmate, so therefore nobody has a soulmate, and so on for everything :roll:

I've recently known people that think that you have to do sex before anything else, before even getting to know your potential partner. It's amusing as the same people still believe having sex with other races is no big deal, and they have the nerve to call themselves Spiritual Satanists.

Lydia said:
The most pathetic thing about what sahasrarabliss's posts here, is that they are the exact same thing many women who have been hurt by men, complain about men.

"No matter how much she loves you, a woman's love fades away unless you know how to keep her forever on her toes." People say men lose interest fast. And people say men do the manipulating of women's emotions to get into bed with them. And so on and so forth. It's the exact same arguments that people make about the opposite gender. So it's not just one gender, when people are saying this of both. Yet sahasrarabliss can't get that through his head because like many people, all they see is their own limited experiences. He doesn't have a soulmate, so therefore nobody has a soulmate, and so on for everything :roll:
The jews always tried to divide everyone, man vs women, Black vs White and so on...all of that are steriotype and even if there are some people that act like that he has to understand that is because of the jews and a lack of real spirituality not because they are women, man, Black, Asian, White and so on...

IT'S JUST "THANKS" TO THE JEWS.

I don't think its necessarily misogynistic or dismissive of individuality to think that there are certain trends and generalities in how women behave. Just as men have certain general psychological traits, women can have general traits to. A group can be composed of a lot of different individuals and at the same time have some general trends that apply to every normal member of the group.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it seem obvious that male preferences for a partner vary a lot more than female preferences? There are men who want a more passive partner, men who want an active, outgoing partner, men who prefer introverted women and men who prefer extroverts.

I'm not making a value judgment-there's nothing wrong with women being biologically predisposed to only desiring certain qualities in mates. But I have grown up around intelligent, educated, polite men, and I have seen these men have almost 0 romantic interaction with women, due probably to the fact that they are introverted, shy, and high-inhibition. Is it really misogyny to point out that almost 0 women like men who are socially introverted, physically smaller, high-inhibition, etc?

The problem is once you go MGTOW mind its harder to get out of it then go into it. Then you will just attract your own belief's about women into your life and then reaffirm them. Thus starting a cycle that leads to you living it down at Brony con. While those with the Slothz'in level of consciousness will be partying it up with hot chicks on the beaches causes that's Slothz life.

I've never seen any indication that the men I grew up around have any type of MGTOW beliefs, they seem to just have very normal views on women.

And for the people saying stuff like "well, just man up and become the type of man women like"...I am not willing to fundamentally alter my personality to get laid. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I am a quiet, introverted person and I enjoy being this way, I have no interest in becoming some noisy "alpha male" to curry favor with women. If that means I'll be alone forever, well, no brony ever tried to tell me I was a loser because of who I was.

I was not talking about you. However since you decided to comment like I was....

Mgtow is a special kind of brony club. Its probably led by Aids Skrillex who is naturally a brony.

The man up stuff is usually about just having confidence to talk to women and be able to take rejection and be a likable person women would naturally like to date. This is common social sense.

HailVictory88 said:
I've never seen any indication that the men I grew up around have any type of MGTOW beliefs, they seem to just have very normal views on women.

And for the people saying stuff like "well, just man up and become the type of man women like"...I am not willing to fundamentally alter my personality to get laid. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I am a quiet, introverted person and I enjoy being this way, I have no interest in becoming some noisy "alpha male" to curry favor with women. If that means I'll be alone forever, well, no brony ever tried to tell me I was a loser because of who I was.

Thanks for your feedback, HP, I appreciate the understanding with which you approach sensitive topics. I don't even think I have a problem with being alone, I notice that my singleness really only bothers me if other things in my life aren't going well, like I want a partner in order to dull the pains of life. When I'm doing well I'm fine with being alone. I think a lot of people, including me sometimes, tend to blame other problems on their lack of a partner instead of introspecting to see if additional things could be causing it. And a lot of people use relationships to avoid dealing with other problems and cope with pain.

First of all, I haven't said that Women are inferior to Men. Comparing both genders with each other is an insult to both and is foolishness. Because both are different unequal beings with their own abilities & weaknesses.

So there's nothing about inferiority or superiority thing between men & women.
Both are unequal and can never become equal.

Of course we hear that men lose interest fast and manipulate women just to get laid. Why? Because man's end game in relationship is, "Sex". Whereas woman's end game in relationship is "Commitment".

How would anyone deny this Truth?

This is why a Man tend to get bored and lose interest in his woman soon after they have Sex.

Of course both Genders manipulate each other, but since a large percentage of Men are simply dependent on luck with women, with no clue what exactly a woman wants, Women have an upper hand in this situation.

So this is why, Men are more easily manipulated than Women.

Whatever I wrote in my last posts to this one are not my beliefs but Truth, are not just individual experiences only.

Let's say something in other way.

When this subconscious mind gets out of your control and when it starts to disobey the conscious mind and you have no power over it, then it brings disasters into your life.

And there is really not any soul mate for anyone, I said there is only compatible people that are mistaken to be soul mates. You are your own soul mate in every way.

And well.. so it's really the enemy curses that also messes up the SS love relationships...Interesting. I'd believe that.

But how would a guy keep his girl and how would a girl keep her boy when they do not have any knowledge on what each gender wants from the other? Well. Blame the enemy for the break up.

But of course two SS love partners means double the power, so enemy will really go after them and those centuries old curses are another additional help for the enemy in messing them up. But still, some things are in your own hands to ruin it or grow it, only if you have knowledge.

You grow it with the application of Knowledge and you ruin it with your stupidity & ignorance so afterwards you blame it on someone else for your loss.

It's like, an SS guy uses magick to get a SS or non SS girlfriend, then when he gets, he loses her soon after. Let's blame this too on the enemy.

Happy enemy blaming weekend.

But I'd blame the guy for being ignorant.

Sahasrarabliss's entire shit post in a song.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VQyjAk5jb0

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back