Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money

Stormblood said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
I have a question: why does my body sway back and forth while meditating ?
Because here are some energy blockages that prevent the energy from flowing along the direct path, so the body looks for alternate paths.
Oh ok. Thanks.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Stormblood said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Because here are some energy blockages that prevent the energy from flowing along the direct path, so the body looks for alternate paths.
Oh ok. Thanks.

Any idea how to fix or remove blockages of this kind,because I have this when I am doing RAUM meditation?!

Any idea how to fix or remove blockages of this kind,because I have this when I am doing RAUM meditation?![/quote]

Hatha Yoga and KY Kryia spinal sersies mainly.

You can also focus on minor chakras and visualize them getting bigger and brighter. You also can unblock main chakras and their extensions.

Hopefully you can find the links on your own, because I'm short on time.
Good luck.

Lordbaphamet666 said:

The yids sway their bodies back and forth when reading the torah. I think they do this to imitate serpents and stimulate the spine.

I sometimes used to start this doving thing on purpose when I felt I was feeling fatigued during an RTR because i would just feel more energy thru me as I did it. I didn't even know it was a yogic technique. At first I just did it so i don't doze off but I realized it did more than just wake me up but also give me a boost of energy.

hailourtruegod said:
I sometimes used to start this doving thing on purpose when I felt I was feeling fatigued during an RTR because i would just feel more energy thru me as I did it. I didn't even know it was a yogic technique. At first I just did it so i don't doze off but I realized it did more than just wake me up but also give me a boost of energy.
Yes same thing happen to me.

We'll put dionysus on the $10, lilith on the $20, maybe Hiler can be on the $100.

The reverse will be the Joy of Satan symbol obviously.

SS322 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

The yids sway their bodies back and forth when reading the torah. I think they do this to imitate serpents and stimulate the spine.
Yeah,unlike those fucks, it's natural for me.

Coraxo said:
Any idea how to fix or remove blockages of this kind,because I have this when I am doing RAUM meditation?!

Hatha Yoga and KY Kryia spinal sersies mainly.

You can also focus on minor chakras and visualize them getting bigger and brighter. You also can unblock main chakras and their extensions.

Hopefully you can find the links on your own, because I'm short on time.
Good luck.[/quote]

Thank you

I don't want to create a thread for this so excuse the bump.

Im having a little trouble coming up with an appropriate affirmation for a money spell.

My situation is the following, I race karts professionally, specifically in a south american country where the sport is way more expensive compared to other south american countries. After 2 years of being in a crap team which didn't teach or help me at all, this year I went racing alone with my mechanic where I could change from being the last spot to being competitive mid-top pack. I commit myself fully to this task so some of my progress is undoubtedly thanks to meditation and "mental" work (off topic, while at the same time I succeeded with a physical change if you read my thread about it)

Thing is, im not quite there yet, im still a few tenths behind the top guys, not champion potential yet. I practice once in 1 and half months or sometimes once in 2 months and at this rate it's going to take me a few years more which is not what I want.

What im needing is practice time and that requires money. I truly believe I have something special, that im going to be successful at racing, but there's so much you can do spiritually. For example it's really hard to wake up one day with the skills of Schumacher if you never sat on a kart or a formula car before. All the greats spent thousand hours of focused practicing.

Anyways back to the point, im not poor, I come from a really hard working family that by good means has a stable and strong company, something I admire these days, but I don't want to do a money spell and suck all the money out of it, since our whole family lives on it (my dad is the owner and gives me money, and it's enough coming from him) PD: This year was also great because we kicked the jewish competition out of town, these fuckers built roads that lasted weeks before breaking down.

I must get the money either by sponsors or making it myself, with 1000-700 dollars a month it is enough to practice and race monthly, and it isn't EVERY month, it depends on our calendar but on average 8 months is our race calendar...so yea just 4-6 training sessions and 4 races, some guys train 3 days straight lol.

Getting more sponsors here is harder than other places since nobody gives a shit about karting and the country is bankrupt. Very hard, but not impossible I reckon. I already got sponsors which give me generous money, but it's not enough sadly and that's all they can give to me.

As for the other option, I have no problem working my ass off, if it's in internet ventures better since my skills are better around this area.

So in conclusion, I don't know how an appropriate and short affirmation would be like, it needs to be specific, my family gives me the correct amount of money there's no need to change that, it needs to be, as said previously, either by sponsorship or by my own means. The ones I came up with ended being ten lines long and hard to memorize, so if someone could give me a hand in this, it would be great.

V12-POWER said:
I don't want to create a thread for this so excuse the bump.

Im having a little trouble coming up with an appropriate affirmation for a money spell..

I come from a really hard working family that by good means has a stable and strong company, something I admire these days, but I don't want to do a money spell and suck all the money out of it,

I already got sponsors which give me generous money, but it's not enough sadly and that's all they can give to me.

So in conclusion, I don't know how an appropriate and short affirmation would be like, it needs to be specific,

1. Doing a money spell wont make you suck money off a business unless programed to do so.

2. If your sponsers aren't offering you what you need as Father Satan or your Guardian Demon for help.

3. Affirmation: "I am attracting large amounts of money to myself. This money is my own to keep and to spend as I choose." Remember to add words like "in a safe and positive manner for me"

Bonus 4 .

The final rtr and cleaning your aura, both daily.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back