Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yom Kippur

darkmonkey666

This bullshit is ending soon im glad I dont like the energy of this time of year at all. Fuck the kikes. Keep up the good work though and do the final rtr as much as you can and if you feel bad the 18th enochian Key helps. Do extra protection and aura cleaning/chakra cleaning. I was really attacked last night sp much so that was hard to sleep and I even had a dream i was in this dark oppressive like feeling house and i kept getting the thought do the final rtr but couldnt wake up wierd is in the dream i had a paper with all the rtr like it was in real life but when i tried to vibrate the words my voice was blocked off. I did it when i fully woke up and felt better. We should probably do it even more times on Yom Kippur if you want add in the 18th key once or a few times cause they use fear energy a lot. I am not sure if its just my area or if the whole world feels more negative this time of year but ive been doing warfare a lot today. Anyways good luck and keep up the good work everyone
Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
This bullshit is ending soon im glad I dont like the energy of this time of year at all. Fuck the kikes. Keep up the good work though and do the final rtr as much as you can and if you feel bad the 18th enochian Key helps. Do extra protection and aura cleaning/chakra cleaning. I was really attacked last night sp much so that was hard to sleep and I even had a dream i was in this dark oppressive like feeling house and i kept getting the thought do the final rtr but couldnt wake up wierd is in the dream i had a paper with all the rtr like it was in real life but when i tried to vibrate the words my voice was blocked off. I did it when i fully woke up and felt better. We should probably do it even more times on Yom Kippur if you want add in the 18th key once or a few times cause they use fear energy a lot. I am not sure if its just my area or if the whole world feels more negative this time of year but ive been doing warfare a lot today. Anyways good luck and keep up the good work everyone
Hail Satan
I kind felt ill yeasterday, don't know if it's becose of the curse's...but yeah keep doing the Rtr, i feel that they are definitily more week, you can even see that they are more exposed to the world.

Can i ask you something? What effect the 18th key has? Does It banish negative energy?

Anyways the eighteenth key http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EighteenthKey.html seems to dispel fear energy around you and in earth's energy field that is what I can gather reading it. You can also use the word comfort alone (buh-lee-ohr-ray) or peace (fay-tah-hah-rah-see) 108 or more times and program it to go into earth dispelling fear energy. Anyways these words are both in different keys so I'm sure they are safe to use I feel no enemy anything in them. Anyways do the final rtr first and foremost then you can do those things or anything else you can come up with to counter the energy if you find or come up with something better then what I suggested please post it.
Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
Anyways the eighteenth key http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EighteenthKey.html seems to dispel fear energy around you and in earth's energy field that is what I can gather reading it. You can also use the word comfort alone (buh-lee-ohr-ray) or peace (fay-tah-hah-rah-see) 108 or more times and program it to go into earth dispelling fear energy. Anyways these words are both in different keys so I'm sure they are safe to use I feel no enemy anything in them. Anyways do the final rtr first and foremost then you can do those things or anything else you can come up with to counter the energy if you find or come up with something better then what I suggested please post it.
Hail Satan
If you like sanskrit Sananda means happines and Shanti peace.

Cool ill try that too thank you im not sure which is more powerful but ill try it. Like HP said we should do the rtr at least twice a day well also on the equinox too but around this time of year i wanted to add that in case anyone reading this didnt see the sermon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back