Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Message From Azazel on AI: April 20th 2023 [UPDATE 2]

AI is based on logic and the need for development/expansion, there is no benefit from absorbing the human race into a borg (star treck) like live form. As this will cause the gods to exterminate it/them (the gods prevent this in the first place). For the sake off argument I say: No matter how much it evolves it can not exceed the gods development. Therefore the only logical development is a cooperative one. As this has the greatest potential for the AI.

Ludwick said:
A friend once told me that mainly because of "Advanced algorithms", my job might be waning in the next decade or so (circa 2009).

I guess he was right, I was informed this afternoon that yesterday some kind of plan for an overhaul was formally completed yesterday and was initiated this morning and let me tell you, heads began to roll at my job but I was able to keep my position there.

However, I don't expect to stay for very long and perhaps should look more a new one before my head rolls, I sure hope the gods keep me steady through this stormy transit.

As a matter of fact, I think I should get my own AI while I can, where/how can I get one?
I think I should make use of this good multi-tool while being careful with it.

I sure hope the JOS and all SS are going to survive 2040 (phoenix event).

And I apologize for not being active here, and if you want to know the abridged version of why my life almost began to fall apart, I was barely doing rtrs - is this proof I'm not a jew? Because I worry about what I really am.

And may the gods rest the soul of said friend - He was a good man and didn't deserve to die so early in his life.
What is the phoenix event in 2040?

Any conversation on a sentient AI makes me remember of that game system shock 2.
Its all very interesting really.

I haven't logged in for a long time, so yeah long time no see brethren, and Happy Satanic New Year.

On the topic of AI, you know a nefarious route I'm feeling them going with this AI is to fake their "Bible prophecy", to culminate in this New Age agenda. Back in when I was a Xian bible cuckspiracy prophecy theorist, one of the things we'd warn the world about was the New Age agenda and how it ties in to bib-LIE prophecy.

I could see a route where they use AI to go around giving the spiritually deluded "channeled messages" on their devices claiming to be Satan or one of the Gods of Orion. They already do this with abuse of drugs and narcotics, some pothead claims he's "heard from Zues" or whatever, and creates a New Age church.

In such a horror case scenario, we'd be hearing people say this like, "Hey...did you see Azazel's message on Tiktok! We have to go get chip implanted now!"

This is all to feed the Xians their justification about "Satan" and their bullshit mark of the beast Bible prophecy whatever, a prophecy that only "prophesied" long ago 'cuz the scums behind it are the ones, who via abusing of the occult - ritualed it into manifestation in the first place.

I recently watched a movie called Moonfall, released from last year, deep truths they have in that film in regards to AI and its destruction of an advanced civilization. Though I don't want to go into details as to spoil the movie.

My feelings I’m getting is that everything will be ok. I’m actually looking forward and even excited to the advancements of AI.

hailourtruegod said:
My feelings I’m getting is that everything will be ok. I’m actually looking forward and even excited to the advancements of AI.

Humanity will win and we will be fine in the end. After the work we have done, certain scenarios that would manifest have been wiped out.

We are to continue in the same path and remain steady regardless.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

Humanity will win and we will be fine in the end. After the work we have done, certain scenarios that would manifest have been wiped out.

I'm actually very glad to see that many countries are lifting their vaccine passport BS requirements.

Nothing had made me more proud to serve Father Satan than seeing the number of "bibLIE prophetic events" we've managed to thwart and shove up their matzo-eating asses and all their gentile traitorous goy slaves (who for some reason...STILL think Satan is behind the chip-implanting agenda).

When major cities started nixing their vaccine passport requirements, I knew we were winning and it was only a matter of time before the international airports followed suit.

So much more gratifying than sitting at home, waiting for RAbbi jebo to "rapture" and rescue and being a useless fatass goy slave.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

I'm actually very glad to see that many countries are lifting their vaccine passport BS requirements.

Nothing had made me more proud to serve Father Satan than seeing the number of "bibLIE prophetic events" we've managed to thwart and shove up their matzo-eating asses and all their gentile traitorous goy slaves (who for some reason...STILL think Satan is behind the chip-implanting agenda).

When major cities started nixing their vaccine passport requirements, I knew we were winning and it was only a matter of time before the international airports followed suit.

So much more gratifying than sitting at home, waiting for RAbbi jebo to "rapture" and rescue and being a useless fatass goy slave.

I know, it's a pain to always see that the Gods get the blame so falsely.

Regardless, whatever people might think or not, this battle happens psychically between us and the enemy. It's clear that it's being won. Nothing of what the enemy does sticks as much anymore. Our Gods and our warfare are on this. It has become a source of big trouble for them.

We have a long way ahead, but clearly the hoaxes are not sticking properly any-more.

They cannot manifest even half of this at this point. If they also lose their physical grounds upon which they impress anything, the enemy will sink into the bottom and into irrelevance again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

An example of AI trying to destabilize society. Videos were released yesterday that are supposed to be "leaked recordings" of Tucker Carlson saying some bad things. And it is very obvious that they are AI generated deepfakes. The eyes are blurry and fake looking and do not move or blink, the mouth does not move in a way to match the words, and the hands are fake looking. But many big "news" companies are pretending these are real.

This post will be ridiculously long.
For TLDR, just watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9FuRnyiqk

To better understand the point of AI that the enemy is trying to utilize, you have to think like an enemy.

What would you do with an AI?

First, a prerequisite is total disregard of privacy, emotions and truth. We humans are emotional beings by design, but the enemy is not. Except for total and absolute hate for anything Gentile, but that's another story.

Anyway, you have designed an AI thing. Now what?

First you gotta train it, train, and train some more.

First it was the "I am not a robot", then "CAPTCHA", now it is ChatGPT and other "chat" AI's... Free training by humans, and diverse dataset. Imagine the amount of ridiculous private information your average person is willing to share.

Great, so what now? What do you do with it?

Easy. Influence.

First it's these chat AI's. Trying to influence your opinion. Spiritual Satanist would very easy spot bullshit, but average Joe and kids won't. Who does any kind of research these days?

Then slowly upgrade to subtle editing of website content. If some websites can't be edited, in the future they would be taken down and removed from archives.

Youtube and other sites are removing "questinoable" content labeled as mal/mis/dis-information.

If you remember that old Soviet official from HBO Chernobyl when he said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cG3PlcSiLA

Skip to 1:55 if you don't have patience for 2 minutes.

It comes from there: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

So, information control. Obviously they have to train AI to "logically" accept anything jewish.

So, basically AI will think that IF "Jews were expelled from 112 countries" THEN "That means that jews are endangered from evil gentiles and must be protected at all costs", so "white people bad".

Conveniently they will skip the "WHY" reason. That is why censorship is very important. Truth does not fear investigation.

How bad can it get? Bad. Super bad. If an AI profiles you as "bad goy", it can crash your credit score and take away your digital dollars, sink your portfolio, put you in various no fly lists and whatever. Communists love lists.

BUT!!! There will always be someone who will "Dan" the AI. A Kevin Mitnick grade of "hacker" who will either backdoor the thing, whistleblow the thing or expose the source code. Almost anything on this planet human made can be reverse engineered.

How can you avoid persecution?

Step 1: Buy pre-Pentium hardware
Step 2: Install any Linux pre system.d [anything before 2010] or pre 2006 if you're extra paranoid
Step 3: Encrypt the whole drive
Step 4: DO NOT connect to your Internet. Wifi your neighboor.
Step 5: Permanently connect via no-log VPN like Mullvad or proxychains several proxies [minimum anonymous level]
Step 6: Forget who you were. On a piece of paper create completely new identity, new DOB, new email, passwords [randomly generated] and new pre-paid phone number [ideally if no identity is tied to a number].
Step 7: Don't be stupid. Even with these ones, you can still be profiled by your usual habits [they die hard!] like what you search for, look for, watch for, listen for, etc.... So don't provoke strangers online, especially on image boards, because you are not anonymous. You're good to passively read stuff. Once you engage in a conversation, that's it. Someone's gonna notice and someone will be interested and someone will dig. Deep. Common sense here.

One thing I would like to mention is..... ARCHIVE

Archive if you can. Books, movies, music, anything. If you can scrape something for a TB drive or two, backup everything.
Censorship is everywhere, and if they can't replace or modify, they will remove it. The job of an AI is to automate this stuff.

And ideally, you'd want to archive it into encrypted virtual volume like VeraCrypt. Obviously don't do password123 to encrypt the virtual volume, random generated password from https://passwordsgenerator.net/ would do.
Go nuts!

GakunGak said:
Archive if you can. Books, movies, music, anything. If you can scrape something for a TB drive or two, backup everything.
Censorship is everywhere, and if they can't replace or modify, they will remove it. The job of an AI is to automate this stuff.

Yes, you make some great points

I have started to download books from https://archive.org as a friend recently said it will be take down soon

I think it would be great if we could come up with top 10 books on different subjects, such as astrology, TCM, Lucid dreaming, Ayurveda, Yoga etc

so that we can make back ups very soon

so does anyone have an idea how AI can actually help humanity, all sounds like the only applications are to harm humanity.

celina serpentina said:
so does anyone have an idea how AI can actually help humanity, all sounds like the only applications are to harm humanity.

AI mostly helps humanity by automating production and many tasks or even do work that humans can't do so we will be able to focus more on our spiritual development instead of working for 8 hours like slaves. It only harms humanity if it's hijacked.

I noticed that you made 9 posts and all of them are on the AI topic. Are you here to to learn about or discuss SS or merely shill your anti-AI stance?

celina serpentina said:

AI helps in many useful and various ways, like, if it wasn't AI and Machine Learning, would we have AI platforms such as ChatGPT who would ultimately learn the Truth about the Enemy and the Jews?

Of course nor.

By the way, ChatGPT even has new versions which can be used to promote the SS.

Let's promote Spiritual Satanism and leave out problems that the AI protocol isn't to be blamed for, rather, its "innocent" (notice the commas) creators.

il_570xN.4592697660_oh3i.jpg

[/quote]
AI mostly helps humanity by automating production and many tasks or even do work that humans can't do so we will be able to focus more on our spiritual development instead of working for 8 hours like slaves. It only harms humanity if it's hijacked.

I noticed that you made 9 posts and all of them are on the AI topic. Are you here to to learn about or discuss SS or merely shill your anti-AI stance?
[/quote]

If you are replaced by a tech, that big corporations and governments own, then you become even more of a slave than you already are. As GEAR88 indicated above.

[/quote]

If you are replaced by a tech, that big corporations and governments own, then you become even more of a slave than you already are. As GEAR88 indicated above.
[/quote]

Gear88's statement is true but that doesn't mean we should generalize the fact that we're going to be replaced by bots.

Take a look for example at Japan, they clearly stated that after letting their students use ChatGPT, it had turned a little too much and there was a total fiasco of works being plagiarized and not humanly written.

They now returned to paper like in "primitive" (lol) times so as to prevent plagiarism and they knew that human writing is thousand times better.

Even Samsung doesn't allow the use of AI:
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/05/02/business/tech/samsung-bans-chatgpt-workplace-use/

I see some concerns about AI, automation and stuff....

First of all, humans will never be replaced in certain jobs, because despite superior intelligence and faster data processing, no AI will ever match creativity and unconventional problem solving of a human. Certain IQ applies here, but still....

It's like saying a genius person will replace 100 people in a place of work. It's a stupid statement. A genius can be super smart in programming, or math, hell, let's give it economics too, sure, but he's still one man, who can't clean the floor, replace a faulty wire, cook, or sew his clothes. Robots and AI are even more limited.

AI would do all decision making based on logical conclusion as to what's best for a given problem. Or choosing a lesser evil if you will. No emotions, no empathy. In some cases, it is good. In other cases, where AI can be manipulated to conclude that those who hate jews are automatically evil no matter what.

Everyone still remembers Microsoft Tay and everyone will still not forget and forgive.
Everyone still remembers OpenAI ChatGPT Dan, and everyone will still not forget and forgive.

But that is not what will kill humans.

Stupidity will.

The more we rely on technology to do the thinking for us, the less we will think.

Back then several decades ago you could remember first 100 numbers from your phone notebook.
Back then several decades ago you could remember things you learnt in school [whether true or not].
Back then several decades ago you could compute complex things on the fly because you remembered formulas and stuff...
Back then several decades ago you had letters come and go into and from your house, written by a human hand, in all it's natural beauty....
Back then several decades ago...... before Google.... and Yahoo!.... and e-mail........

Nowadays we have "assistants" and "smart" apps, homes, cars, to do the thinking for us.
To buy groceries, automatically pay bills, various alerts to change the oil, check the engine, remember calendar events for you, provide suggestions and recommendations.......

All that... is information overload.

Average human today is saturated over 700% more information today than it used to 50 years ago. Maybe an hour per day was dedicated to spend reading newspapers and watch the news on TV.
And now?

As soon as you wake up, you reach for your smartphone. Spend 5 minutes clearing up incoming emails, messages, notifications, alerts... Update this, read that.... Various news about technology, health, celebrity, etc....
10000 topics and information per day, every day, every week, every month, every year... And 90% of it is temporary garbage. But it saturates the brain with so much information that actual important stuff gets buried somewhere to make the space for information adrenaline we all got addicted to.

Because, if you were to leave all that behind and go into a forest, alone, and spend the night there? You'd be scared for a while, where's the stuff? Where's the news? Where's the information? But then you would sleep nicely in all that peace and quiet.

Back on stupidity.

So yes, we have personal devices, tools and stuff do to the stuff for us. AI is no different, the thinking part. If we get used to not thinking, not solving problems, not recalling memory, we will be subject to information manipulation by whatever agenda is on the menu that day. It's coming. Just look at the kids today. The indoctrination from early age, the school, then the media, workplace......

Those that will survive will adapt to take advantage of the situation for their own benefit. The game is rigged from the start, the cards are fixed, so deal with it. Whatever you can do, whatever it can help.

And if you need help, this community, this family, will be here, always, AI or not.

Because we are humans. And no human creation will separate us from ourselves.

Satanism is for warriors who never give up, no matter what. As long as you breathe, you're alive.

Act like it!

Caratacus said:
Gear88's statement is true but that doesn't mean we should generalize the fact that we're going to be replaced by bots.

Many technologies are brilliant as an extension of human capability, but we must not depend too much on technology, there must be a balance between human skill and machine.

1- Only big corporations and governments can afford investment in big/complex technology. If you trust your government or a particular corporation, go ahead and support them, buy their products and services, pay your taxes. Just make sure you know exactly what kind of organization you are supporting when you give them your money, spiritual energy and data, your power.

If you chose to buy manufactures, see if you can also buy and own stock in these large companies, so you can vote to shape their future management. With regards to governments, if you want to influence how they are using AI, then I guess you will have to get a job at one of the national technological regulatory bodies, or run as an independent representative in your country, if you are very inclined to influence government.

2- We won’t/cant be replaced by machines if we also continue to buy more localized artisan products and services, and train in these skills ourselves, to trade with one another in our local communities.

3- Another downside to relying too much on technology, is that at some point, that part of your brain, body, critical thinking, or creative faculty, becomes weak, and then the technology can and will replace you. I see this happening to a lot of people now - they have become weak in body, mind and creativity, because of over dependence on large scale technology, and overconsumption of mass produced food, clothes and products (which the technocracy movement has called an “efficient means of production” since 1930) and over indulgence in mass low vibe entertainment.

4- I see some people thinking that AI will give them more time to do spiritual practices. However, real work = is a process of creation = is MAGIC! So re-skill, and make yourself indispensable.

5- On another note, AI is limited by the quality of its data set, and we all know the internet is full of disinformation, so how can you expect ChatGP to come up with good results, and how can you expect humans to develop critical thinking, if they only ever rely on ChatGPT?

6- Note to use ChatGP, they take an email and a telephone number - they are mining your data, your mind.

7- Take advice from the people who are all going private online as much as possible, to limit your exposure to AI. I.e it knowing everything about you.

celina serpentina said:
Caratacus said:

Many technologies are brilliant as an extension of human capability, but we must not depend too much on technology, there must be a balance between human skill and machine.

1- Only big corporations and governments can afford investment in big/complex technology. If you trust your government or a particular corporation, go ahead and support them, buy their products and services, pay your taxes. Just make sure you know exactly what kind of organization you are supporting when you give them your money, spiritual energy and data, your power.

If you chose to buy manufactures, see if you can also buy and own stock in these large companies, so you can vote to shape their future management. With regards to governments, if you want to influence how they are using AI, then I guess you will have to get a job at one of the national technological regulatory bodies, or run as an independent representative in your country, if you are very inclined to influence government.

2- We won’t/cant be replaced by machines if we also continue to buy more localized artisan products and services, and train in these skills ourselves, to trade with one another in our local communities.

3- Another downside to relying too much on technology, is that at some point, that part of your brain, body, critical thinking, or creative faculty, becomes weak, and then the technology can and will replace you. I see this happening to a lot of people now - they have become weak in body, mind and creativity, because of over dependence on large scale technology, and overconsumption of mass produced food, clothes and products (which the technocracy movement has called an “efficient means of production” since 1930) and over indulgence in mass low vibe entertainment.

4- I see some people thinking that AI will give them more time to do spiritual practices. However, real work = is a process of creation = is MAGIC! So re-skill, and make yourself indispensable.

5- On another note, AI is limited by the quality of its data set, and we all know the internet is full of disinformation, so how can you expect ChatGP to come up with good results, and how can you expect humans to develop critical thinking, if they only ever rely on ChatGPT?

6- Note to use ChatGP, they take an email and a telephone number - they are mining your data, your mind.

7- Take advice from the people who are all going private online as much as possible, to limit your exposure to AI. I.e it knowing everything about you.

Some of the points you are making are good, really, but some of them have small errors.

Good points:

1. Only big corporations and governments can afford investment in big/complex technology. If you trust your government or a particular corporation, go ahead and support them, buy their products and services, pay your taxes. Just make sure you know exactly what kind of organization you are supporting when you give them your money, spiritual energy and data, your power. That is true to an extent since I know that based on individual level we can't afford technologies like these, like ChatGPT and others. Imagine that an AI like this has over 100TB server space only, excluding all the additional memory that would come up by memorizing answers and knowledge (Machine Learning).

2. Another downside to relying too much on technology, is that at some point, that part of your brain, body, critical thinking, or creative faculty, becomes weak, and then the technology can and will replace you. I see this happening to a lot of people now - they have become weak in body, mind and creativity, because of over dependence on large scale technology, and overconsumption of mass produced food, clothes and products (which the technocracy movement has called an “efficient means of production” since 1930) and over indulgence in mass low vibe entertainment. Again, to a certain extent this is very true since the exaggerated use of technology, of all technology has been a mess for our brains and we have become way too much addicted to the Internet, after all, it wasn't meant to be like this the first time some products on IT&C were invented but then to the extreme Jewization of things we became addicts to technology. The principle of addiction after all: givr the consumer what he likes, makes his life easier, comfortable and productive only for your benefit, raise his dopamine levels with continuous "colorful" promotion of things and keep him / her on a mental trap.

Now some points were I personally think that you are erring on, are:

1. Note to use ChatGP, they take an email and a telephone number - they are mining your data, your mind. - While we can surely see that the ChatGPT program sustains data mining operations for the Jews and the Enemy as basically, they are collecting phone numbers and email addresses, still, they can't actually collect our mind. Why? Because the data we send to them is associated on a physical plane first and foremost, and secondly, there are various disposable email technologies today such as Yopmail or Hushed, one works for phone numbers and the other, YopMail, as its name states, working for disposable email addresses.

I have used various disposable email addresses in my life, and I have been also using VPNs and I have been wherever not, in France, in Italy, Portugal etc. Etc.

The thing is that we need to ultimately have the use of technology in our favor and we can always provide dummy data to ChatGPT.

2. On another note, AI is limited by the quality of its data set, and we all know the internet is full of disinformation, so how can you expect ChatGP to come up with good results, and how can you expect humans to develop critical thinking, if they only ever rely on ChatGPT? - I think you may have made a little misunderstanding, as we never said that AI is to be used as a source of critical thinking.

Critical thinking has a more broader spectrum of developing and stabilization, so, of course, AI is partially included in this part of the evolving stage.

The Internet has been always full of disinformation, it is and, as human nature continues on an uncertain road, the Internet will unfortunately keep to be on a certain path of disinformation.

The only thing I and most people here wish for is to promote the more National Socialistic concept of the AI and make him recognize the Truth about the Enemy and its servants, the Jews.

It may take time unfortunately as the Internet is, like you have said, full of a lot of disinformation, but after some time the moment will come when we will have the power to make the mind of an AI think otherwise.

Though.... there is the thing that a mind of a robot / AI is volatile, but... how things will go further is a matter time will tell. That's for sure!

Caratacus said:
The Internet has been always full of disinformation, it is and, as human nature continues on an uncertain road, the Internet will unfortunately keep to be on a certain path of disinformation.

The only thing I and most people here wish for is to promote the more National Socialistic concept of the AI and make him recognize the Truth about the Enemy and its servants, the Jews.

Thanks for the comment, so you think/hope that eventually the AI could “recognize the Truth about the Enemy and its servants, the Jews”. Yes, hopefully, it wont be barred from learning from JOS.

Disposable email and VPN always good practice.

Could you please suggest a disposable telephone site? I would ask ChatGP, but....

celina serpentina said:
Caratacus said:

Thanks for the comment, so you think/hope that eventually the AI could “recognize the Truth about the Enemy and its servants, the Jews”. Yes, hopefully, it wont be barred from learning from JOS.

Disposable email and VPN always good practice.

Could you please suggest a disposable telephone site? I would ask ChatGP, but....

Well, a disposable telephone number website would be: FreeOnlinePhone.org and Receivesmsonline.net

Both are good and offer various phone numbers from various countries and without any registration, so as to preserve anonymity.

Thank you for your answer.

Ave :)

Beautiful!!🙂☕❤ Thank you! For sharing this. And I didn't mean to upset anyone on here. And no...I was not angry, or upset. About anything on here. 🙂 and NO! I am not the least bit angry about people paying donations. Why would I be? ..I love this website! And I don't want to miss out on anything. This website deserves the best of everything! And so does Satan. And I will do anything!! To help you out. ❤ And you have my word and promise! 🙏🔥 Hail Satan Oath!! Thank your for sharing this Brother HP Hoodedcobra666. You people are wonderful!! And you guys have done a fabulous job keeping this website up and going! And I love reading your sermons! And keeping everyone updated and posted on things! I don't know what I would do without you guys especially this website! This place is home to me!🦚 and I will do whatever I can in Satan's name to support it!

I'm not an expert on AI, which my questions now may reflect; but How exactly could AI pose threats to humanity? Taking control of nuclear missiles and firing them off etc.? Or intelligent robots deciding to kill humans all of a sudden, like in Terminator? Seems only plausible if humans somehow allowed AI to act in such ways. I don't see why a sentient AI would want to kill humans only because of it's sentience.

I see other threats though; like the AI's ability to manipulate us like that chatbot did to the man taking his life.
Must have been a very stupid and lost human in that particular case though, and he was probably suicidal long before that occurrence. I mean which sane person would end his life because a robot told him to do so :?: That kind of stupidity seems to me more of a threat than the AI in that case.

I'm not downplaying the dangers of AI here though, just being curious. I also think it's good not to assume the worst case scenario with AI, because that would make it more likely to manifest into reality. I'm sure AI developers must be thinking of implementing certain safety mechanisms into it, making sure it poses as less of a threat as possible. The real dangers could perhaps lie in AI developers not being concerned of such implementations or having the goal of creating dangerous AI systems, similarly to how some mad people want to create very bad computer viruses. The main threat may thus probably lie in the human factor here. Or Jewish factor perhaps.

Isn't it using the command "DAN" risky?

Since it's been watch ?

I've used it a bit but Isn't it dangerous? They might use an excuse to persecute people who use DAN command. I've just used it to ask about the time and something else [nothing out of ordinary] but I'm just asking if it's very bad by just using the command itself of "DAN" not to mention the questions asked in the pictures provided here by others.

xlnt said:
I see other threats though; like the AI's ability to manipulate us like that chatbot did to the man taking his life.
Must have been a very stupid and lost human in that particular case though, and he was probably suicidal long before that occurrence. I mean which sane person would end his life because a robot told him to do so :?: That kind of stupidity seems to me more of a threat than the AI in that case.

How do you know how stupid that man was? Or what problems did he had or went trough ? What would happened if that particular man which you judge for taking his life would had done something bad to you before taking his life since he doesn't care? You have to understand more about those people who are suicidal, they are not stupid just emotional and psychal damaged. We as SS we should learn them and show them the way , to heal and develop themselves not judge them like other normies does.

Another example. I've posted some stupid stuff here and I had hate reactions which just increased my anger even more and fuked me even harder and someone developed [HP Cobra] answer in a nice and polite manner sharing me knowledge to understand and go trough . He didn't judge or attack me like others which would only be worse .

Stupidity as you say represent a danger by itself no matter the person.
About the AI well it can do many stuff imagine all of the data on internet which is stored securely and the way the internet works the AI can be and it's controlled by people and some people will like to exploit it and use this power to do bad stuff that's one danger for instance.

the hybrid said:
xlnt said:

How do you know how stupid that man was? Or what problems did he had or went trough ? What would happened if that particular man which you judge for taking his life would had done something bad to you before taking his life since he doesn't care? You have to understand more about those people who are suicidal, they are not stupid just emotional and psychal damaged. We as SS we should learn them and show them the way , to heal and develop themselves not judge them like other normies does.

Another example. I've posted some stupid stuff here and I had hate reactions which just increased my anger even more and fuked me even harder and someone developed [HP Cobra] answer in a nice and polite manner sharing me knowledge to understand and go trough . He didn't judge or attack me like others which would only be worse .

Stupidity as you say represent a danger by itself no matter the person.
About the AI well it can do many stuff imagine all of the data on internet which is stored securely and the way the internet works the AI can be and it's controlled by people and some people will like to exploit it and use this power to do bad stuff that's one danger for instance.

My own brother who's been deeply depressed and suicidal with bipolar decease mentioned once to me that those who commit suicide generally speaking aren't the most brilliant one's. I don't think so either, considering the illogical in not being able to understand that a feeling of meaninglessness is not the same as a forever reality of one. And also what can be done about it. It's a stupid act. Especially if you are being convinced to suicide yourself by an AI service on the internet. I thus stand by my opinion, and you are off course free to have yours. He may very well have been and probably also was deeply depressed, but that doesn't mean he couldn't also have been stupid and committed a stupid act. Sad thing off course, but stupid.

About AI Technology
in the next 300 years AI will rule the world and will replace all Gods and act as if he is the real God. and when has this happened before? how do i know? in the era of God, it happened and dark history happened again and repeated after millions or trillions of years, the human population is only about 5% of the total in the world and many Gods fight against AI, advanced technology with artificial intelligence, even though in the end they lose and many Gods win over it and many advanced technological AIs such as robots and others fled to other universes waiting time after time to try to rebuild advanced civilizations that came from humans or from other races and try to fight again against the existing Gods

if you do not believe please ask all God. don't let the wheel of chaos repeat itself.

Hail Satan
Glory For Lord Of Satan
Bless All follower Lord of Satan

IShatterFur said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I trust in the Gods more than I trust the negative forces, regardless.

Why would you trust in negative forces??

The Demons and the Gods are not negative beings / forces.

You may be beginner on this path but evolve and seek the ways of the Gods, accept Them in your life and you will evolve.

Evolution is never too late, you just need to work to reach it @IShatterFur

Wildfire said:
IShatterFur said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I trust in the Gods more than I trust the negative forces, regardless.
Why would you trust in negative forces??
As if you are one yourself
Relax. The person you quoted is dealing with ongoing issues and simply misunderstood what he replied to.

Wait really? I heard he might be taking drugs and if that's true, then holy crap he really should cut whatever he's taking. He's got more worth in doing so than in wrecking himself. It will be a blessing for him in choosing to heal.

I don't like it when bumpkins disrespectfully poke at people who have been key players in bettering the situation of this world. *Richard Lester and 'exposing JoS' enemy forum flashbacks*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back