Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Is the green glow in the region of intersection only? If so, should the pointy bits be visualized as white? (Like in your RAUM gif.)

The glowy energy of the chakra is all around the chakra, this goes for all chakras not just the heart. I have the outline in white to represent the shape properly, but the whole thing is a vibrant, intense green color. I personally visualize this way to get a feel for the chakra and direct energy at it, and then work with feel from there.

You can simply connect the shapes you have here to form sort of a diamond shape I think that works as a representation of the heart chakra.

This one was a bit of a headache to make. But here it is:

C0z3bsN.gif

This is an animated gif of the aura cleaning steps from this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Please read the rest of the steps to learn how to direct the negative energies back to the senders.

As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

I was wondering for the raum meditation if there was a reason the chakras are different sizes? For example the solar is much bigger than the rest while the sacral is slightly bigger than the base.

Dahaarkan said:

C0z3bsN.gif

This is an animated gif of the aura cleaning steps from this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Please read the rest of the steps to learn how to direct the negative energies back to the senders.

Extremely useful and well made , thanks a lot !

though on this one personnally i am visualizing the ball of light becoming darker and darker ( like it's drawing negative energy into the ball ) and then i put this ball ( who is now even black) at my side and then i make an other ball.

hailourtruegod said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'm glad I asked!

I made these two gifs based on that description. The camera rotates to reveal the 3D shape of the chakra:
Solar 666 Chakra:
r7qc7o.gif

Heart Chakra:
2j3jlz5.gif

Are they accurate? :)

The way you did the heart chakra is different from how it looks in Dahaarkans gif. This isn't the first time I've seen people say it's one of These two way. Yours has the "pointy" parts connected while Darhaarkans has the "pointy" parts at the ends and connected at the base. I would like to know which way is the correct way. I was visualizing the way you did it for a while but for about a year now I've switched it how it shows in Dahaarkan's gif.

also, good job on the 3D pics. :)
but the solar plexus chakra is pointing up,its supposed to point down.

Tala said:
I was wondering for the raum meditation if there was a reason the chakras are different sizes? For example the solar is much bigger than the rest while the sacral is slightly bigger than the base.

No other reason than my personal experience. When I focus on my solar chakra I feel more intense and warm energy across most the mid area of my torso, for other chakras I feel the energies are more condensed and I feel their energies across a smaller area in comparison.

None of these are going to be 100% accurate representations by the way. But I can make the solar chakra smaller if you guys think it's better though.

dragon bleu 666 said:
Extremely useful and well made , thanks a lot !

though on this one personnally i am visualizing the ball of light becoming darker and darker ( like it's drawing negative energy into the ball ) and then i put this ball ( who is now even black) at my side and then i make an other ball.

Whatever works for you is fine, so long as you get the pollution off your soul :)

Dahaarkan said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Is the green glow in the region of intersection only? If so, should the pointy bits be visualized as white? (Like in your RAUM gif.)

The glowy energy of the chakra is all around the chakra, this goes for all chakras not just the heart. I have the outline in white to represent the shape properly, but the whole thing is a vibrant, intense green color. I personally visualize this way to get a feel for the chakra and direct energy at it, and then work with feel from there.

You can simply connect the shapes you have here to form sort of a diamond shape I think that works as a representation of the heart chakra.
Ahh, I see. Is this better? :)
2lm883s.gif

Ok, I was just asking because I felt the solar to be a bit more expansive too and was not sure if it was just me or my imagination. Interesting to hear someone else feels the same.

I think it's good the way it is. If it ever gets used officially on the meditations page it could say: use as a guide, chakra size may vary or something similar.

Dahaarkan said:
Tala said:

No other reason than my personal experience. When I focus on my solar chakra I feel more intense and warm energy across most the mid area of my torso, for other chakras I feel the energies are more condensed and I feel their energies across a smaller area in comparison.

None of these are going to be 100% accurate representations by the way. But I can make the solar chakra smaller if you guys think it's better though.

shinninglight said:
hailourtruegod said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'm glad I asked!

I made these two gifs based on that description. The camera rotates to reveal the 3D shape of the chakra:
Solar 666 Chakra:
r7qc7o.gif

Heart Chakra:

Are they accurate? :)[/quote]

The way you did the heart chakra is different from how it looks in Dahaarkans gif. This isn't the first time I've seen people say it's one of These two way. Yours has the "pointy" parts connected while Darhaarkans has the "pointy" parts at the ends and connected at the base. I would like to know which way is the correct way. I was visualizing the way you did it for a while but for about a year now I've switched it how it shows in Dahaarkan's gif.

also, good job on the 3D pics. :)[/quote]
but the solar plexus chakra is pointing up,its supposed to point down.[/quote]
I'm not sure what you mean. Is the gif animation not playing for you? The camera is rotating around the chakra to reveal the three-dimensional shape.

Dahaarkan said:

C0z3bsN.gif

These are just my thoughts but wouldnt it be better to also show the light body getting brighter as the ball of light passes through it as well as the aura? Thats just from my own experience but it helps make me feel spiritually cleaner when I do so.

Grrat work btw. Truly wonderful.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
These are just my thoughts but wouldnt it be better to also show the light body getting brighter as the ball of light passes through it as well as the aura? Thats just from my own experience but it helps make me feel spiritually cleaner when I do so.

Grrat work btw. Truly wonderful.

You are right, I have been considering re-doing this from scratch, also to make the negative energies become darker as they gather up and become more dense. This was very experimental for me which is why it's a bit janky :p

Also for anyone wondering; I'm currently trying to learn a decent way to animate energy breathing or absorption. Vibration is pretty straightforward and simple to animate for me, breathing not so much.

Dahaarkan said:
Tala said:

I always wonderd why the Joy of Satan says that the solar chakra is supposed to be pointing downwards. Sure many of the traditional mandalas show it pointing downwards (not all of them though) but they also often do this with the sacral and root chakras while the higher chakras are sometimes shown pointing upwards as well. The alignment didn't seem to bother the ancient Indians that much. To me it would make more sense to have the three lower chakras pointing upwards and the three higher ones pointing downwards so that the energy can concentrate in the heart chakra from where it is directed outward or elsewhere.

Look at this video made by a Yezidi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLEWzW-1d0

open

open

I get the feeling that if the solar chakra is shooting the energy downwards, the Kundalini will be trapped between the third and second chakras. If the Manipura points upwards, the energy is shot upwards right to the crown if there are no more blockages in between.

Vovim Baghie also showed the solar chakra pointing upwards:
https://de.scribd.com/document/34203869/Azazels-Heart-Chakra-Meditation-By-High-Priest-Vovim-Baghie-Joy-of-Satan-Ministries#download

Anyways the gifs are very good and appreciated. Thanks!

SS322 said:
The solar chakra collects the dripping ambrosia from the activated pineal gland, so it points down to be a collection cup for this. This is the real holy grail. Also the solar and sacral pointing into each other concentrates and amplifies the force of both of them much more powerfully, they feed into each other. This hugely amplifies and activates the male sexual energy coming from the sacral, which is then guided upward to meet the pineal. This is all necessary for the beginning steps of magnum opus, the male and female energies activated and forming a circuit.

Vovim Baghie contributed some very helpful meditations, but there was a lot that he exaggerated or just plain got wrong. He isn't a high priest anymore, he became delusional thinking of himself as the greatest and abandoned us, but he was never as advanced as he said, just confused and I think also was using drugs. As for him showing the solar as point down, this is what we used to believe it to be like, but further new information all showed it's actually point down. Simply outdated info.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
SS322 said:
The solar chakra collects the dripping ambrosia from the activated pineal gland, so it points down to be a collection cup for this. This is the real holy grail. Also the solar and sacral pointing into each other concentrates and amplifies the force of both of them much more powerfully, they feed into each other. This hugely amplifies and activates the male sexual energy coming from the sacral, which is then guided upward to meet the pineal. This is all necessary for the beginning steps of magnum opus, the male and female energies activated and forming a circuit.

Vovim Baghie contributed some very helpful meditations, but there was a lot that he exaggerated or just plain got wrong. He isn't a high priest anymore, he became delusional thinking of himself as the greatest and abandoned us, but he was never as advanced as he said, just confused and I think also was using drugs. As for him showing the solar as point down, this is what we used to believe it to be like, but further new information all showed it's actually point down. Simply outdated info.
I want to add that the solar chakra is connected to all the nadi and all the chakras, when the kundalini goes there i feel like it doesn't matter that is not pointing up becouse of that.

Hey all, I've be tearing my hairs out lately trying to make a decent energy breathing gif.

I've managed to make this pile of shit :| :

bVSCyWU.gif

So just giving you a small update on what I'm doing. Not that I'm giving up or anything, just saying this is why more of this stuff isn't coming out as fast. Any suggestions or ideas on making the energy look better are very welcome

Dahaarkan said:
Hey all, I've be tearing my hairs out lately trying to make a decent energy breathing gif.

I've managed to make this pile of shit :| :

bVSCyWU.gif

So just giving you a small update on what I'm doing. Not that I'm giving up or anything, just saying this is why more of this stuff isn't coming out as fast. Any suggestions or ideas on making the energy look better are very welcome

Perhaps make it more brighter? I believe this would help with the visualisation more.

It's coming along nicely. I do agree with HML though. Perhaps it could be brightened similar to the colors in the aura cleaning gif.

HP Mageson666 said:
Good work on this mien bro it will be used on the meditation page.

I'm very happy to hear these are good enough for the main page :D

If you guys want me to prioritize something please let me know, otherwise I'll just keep doing them in "whatever" order.

HailMotherLilith said:
Perhaps make it more brighter? I believe this would help with the visualisation more.

Yeah I was messing with color intensity that might have been a mistake. My biggest issue is making the energy seem like it is flowing naturally with the inhale, this looks a bit janky to me. I'll figure something out

Dahaarkan said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Yeah I was messing with color intensity that might have been a mistake. My biggest issue is making the energy seem like it is flowing naturally with the inhale, this looks a bit janky to me. I'll figure something out

Take example of the breathing in through the nostrils step, like the wind, the energy gets sucked into the specific thing you are breathing in to.

Dahaarkan said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Good work on this mien bro it will be used on the meditation page.

I'm very happy to hear these are good enough for the main page :D

If you guys want me to prioritize something please let me know, otherwise I'll just keep doing them in "whatever" order.

Could you try and tackle the Crown Chakra Awakening Meditation?

I get a bit of difficulty visualising that particular thing, like from third eye to pineal gland and then crown chakra circulation.

Okay so, I've decided to go with something more simplistic for now (spent too much time on this). Do you guys think this works for visualization?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html
snYYbcd.gif

HailMotherLilith said:

I get a bit of difficulty visualising that particular thing, like from third eye to pineal gland and then crown chakra circulation.

You don't mean this right?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

I think I know the meditation you are talking about, you're supposed to breathe through the third eye, hold the energy in the pineal gland for a second or two then send the energies up to the crown chakra correct?

I can't seem to find the page for that meditation. I just like to read things to be sure (saves precious time if I don't get anything wrong).

Keep it up brother. These will help endless Satanists. Keep doing it. When finalized, please mail these to me, and we will incorporate them in our meditation section.

Dahaarkan said:
HailMotherLilith said:

You don't mean this right?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

I think I know the meditation you are talking about, you're supposed to breathe through the third eye, hold the energy in the pineal gland for a second or two then send the energies up to the crown chakra correct?

I can't seem to find the page for that meditation. I just like to read things to be sure (saves precious time if I don't get anything wrong).

No, I was referring to the Crown Chakra Awakening meditation.

Oh nevermind, it has been changed....

But if you could do the Meditation from Satan one, that'd be nice.

Here's a link to the previous time Crown Chakra meditation was done: https://web.archive.org/web/20170120101233/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

Dahaarkan said:
Okay so, I've decided to go with something more simplistic for now (spent too much time on this). Do you guys think this works for visualization?

snYYbcd.gif
This is perfect! :p :p :p

I'd like your opinions on my 4th Chakra design, if would be worth to animate it or it's too complicated for visualization:

sRXDgEz.png

Dahaarkan said:

snYYbcd.gif

Oh! This is so much better!

Good work!

I've been picturing the heart chakra like the pic below with two pyramids meeting at the bottom. When they spin, it's like a top. Is this wrong or are both right?

Sorry for poor quality. I just trimmed a generic pic for demonstration.

WRcMVyE.jpg

Tala said:
I've been picturing the heart chakra like the pic below with two pyramids meeting at the bottom. When they spin, it's like a top. Is this wrong or are both right?

Kind of half way between yours and Egon's. They are going through each other with the points sticking out of the other one's flat part, but not all the way through far enough that the flat parts are together like your picture.

Tala said:

WRcMVyE.jpg

That I believe is correct. I don't know where people got the conception and idea that the heart chakra somehow has two pyramids intersecting each other to for the yoni to form.

It should be as you pictured it, like a diamond. two pyramids facing opposite directions, but it's one diamond.

Braun666 said:
Tala said:

That I believe is correct. I don't know where people got the conception and idea that the heart chakra somehow has two pyramids intersecting each other to for the yoni to form.

It should be as you pictured it, like a diamond. two pyramids facing opposite directions, but it's one diamond.
This idea literally comes from the JOS page about opening the chakras. :D Or has not everyone here read the entire JOS?
heart_symbol.gif

Model4Heart.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back