Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money

Mageson666

Money

While I have stated about the reality of a future society. We are not there. So till that time I want to clarify there is nothing wrong with money as you need it and you deserve it. There are books that point out money is a type of substitute for spiritual power in our current materialist world. It is and this is a major understanding.

So think of your relationship to money many people don't use wisdom here. Money has created certain unconscious mentalities around it. The major mentality is money is something hard to obtain and this causes different attitudes. Something to consider is a reason for this is the current wage for labour system for many.

Sit down and ask the Gods for help on how to make money, meditate on creative ideas that by pass wage for labour like running your own business, making your own stuff and selling it online and other places. Something that allows you freedom and the ability to determine money flow. Maybe you want a better job or a promotion in your job do rituals for this do money rituals everyday, learn to witness and feel that you are a positive money magnet. Study investments and make the interest system work for you.

Find what you want to do and maybe you can do online courses or go to community college and by pass the major student debt.

In our society Money is Power and Freedom.

With our Final RTR the Jewish occult control monopoly on money control is falling apart and this will make money rituals and such have more power. Doing the Final RTR also removes the enemy curses on the Gentile soul this also relates to money.

Spiritual development will help in understanding wisdom of wealth and living. Spend your money wisely and not foolishly. Spiritual development also gives you the power of attracting wealth and living your dreams. Make money work for you not you working for money.

The symbol of Money $ is the ancient symbol of the kundalini energy.

Use your money rituals and make it rain money.....

funny-gif-sloth-money-falling-glasses.gif

HP Mageson666 said:
Sit down and ask the Gods for help on how to make money, meditate on creative ideas that by pass wage for labour like running your own business, making your own stuff and selling it online and other places. Something that allows you freedom and the ability to determine money flow. Maybe you want a better job or a promotion in your job do rituals for this do money rituals everyday, learn to witness and feel that you are a positive money magnet. Study investments and make the interest system work for you.

That's what I'm doing right now. I just started selling copies of my full album "Valkyries" which I have made a thread about. With that project, I'm dropping my Bandcamp everywhere (https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/) and then I go on a mass following spree on Twitter and watch the followers, listens, and revenue come in. So far I've made about $10 which isn't much, but I've projected this to grow.

I've thought about investing in the stock market once I make a sizable income. Maybe piggyback on Nike's stock when it stops falling, for example. I absolutely abhor the standard 9 to 5 wage slave system, as I've been working nonstop for years and only fall into a deeper pit of debt no matter what. Start businesses, sell your art or music, invest in the stock market, anything that we can do to make a living income and take advantage of alternative methods.

This is so important to overlook. One might do a money or prosperity working to acquire tons of money only to have 0 freetime. In my opinion that is just slavery to work nonstop.

I think the belief that one needs to work extra hard in life to achieve anything of value can be a good attitude for the right context, but for money it can backfire because underneath that attitude can hide a lack of self worth. For example one can accept they deserve money but only if they are working 75+ hours a week to prove they "deserve" it. Yet we have all seen the people who seem to acquire wealth effortlessly and why? I think these people are sometimes lucky but mostly they feel they deserve it and have no hidden guilt as well.

Of course I don't mean hardwork is bad but just how our minds might trick us. At least for me this had happened a few times.
Ideally work would be something we love and leave us ample time to work on perfecting our souls.

So now after me being an angry Rudra howler in the forums and privately on the subject finally we are set asail.

The final RTR will help you financially. Keep doing it. Most if not all the curses of the enemy are about the wealth of Gentiles.

So long one is not pathological with money same as anything else in life, everything's fine, just go ahead freely guys.

As for the bullshit morality of Gentile holy good goyim xian hobo, it has been wiped out. I declare it dead in front of all jewish rabbis.

Mark your calendars, Thursday Nov 8, is the first day the Jupiter square can be done. It is quick and easy, and can be used for good luck and fortune, wealth, abundance. For those who run your own business, this can be used to attract more clients too. You can do this square often each for different aspects of your financial income, use your imagination and make sure to include something along the lines of "in a positive and healthy manner for me" in your affirmation.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Jupiter_Square.html

Lydia said:
Mark your calendars, Thursday Nov 8, is the first day the Jupiter square can be done. It is quick and easy, and can be used for good luck and fortune, wealth, abundance. For those who run your own business, this can be used to attract more clients too. You can do this square often each for different aspects of your financial income, use your imagination and make sure to include something along the lines of "in a positive and healthy manner for me" in your affirmation.

I know craziness. Ive been waiting for this since 2013 when it was jupiter in cancer. Hehe! :)

HP Mageson666 said:
Money

While I have stated about the reality of a future society. We are not there. So till that time I want to clarify there is nothing wrong with money as you need it and you deserve it. There are books that point out money is a type of substitute for spiritual power in our current materialist world. It is and this is a major understanding.

So think of your relationship to money many people don't use wisdom here. Money has created certain unconscious mentalities around it. The major mentality is money is something hard to obtain and this causes different attitudes. Something to consider is a reason for this is the current wage for labour system for many.

Find what you want to do and maybe you can do online courses or go to community college and by pass the major student debt.

In our society Money is Power and Freedom.

With our Final RTR the Jewish occult control monopoly on money control is falling apart and this will make money rituals and such have more power. Doing the Final RTR also removes the enemy curses on the Gentile soul this also relates to money.

Spiritual development will help in understanding wisdom of wealth and living. Spend your money wisely and not foolishly. Spiritual development also gives you the power of attracting wealth and living your dreams. Make money work for you not you working for money.

The symbol of Money $ is the ancient symbol of the kundalini energy.

Puts on my top Hat. Pulls out a cane. Asks Zola to join me. I understand what you tried to do there, in all your great logicalness DON. Look at you bein all smart and shit. But as Minister of Ze Propaganda for JOS. Let me put a play on that will make your point clearer.

https://youtu.be/I8P80A8vy9I

Lydia said:

Veeery nice, thanks Lydia:)

HP Mageson666 said:

Any chance the Wealth & Finances and Career & Vocation Astro Readings will be available soon? Been waiting ever so patiently for those services to open :)

Hearsync said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Any chance the Wealth & Finances and Career & Vocation Astro Readings will be available soon? Been waiting ever so patiently for those services to open :)

I'm working on it. Very busy lately with responsibilities, it's endless.

I have a planned opening by next month. I know how much people need. I also gained a lot of experience compared to last year so it's all for the better.

Lydia said:

Thanks Lydia.

P.s. I like the owl, by the way. What made you crack and finally choose an avatar pic thing?

Lydia said:

Is this only for this: good luck and fortune, wealth, abundance.

Or can it also be used for being able to exercise without any interferences? Because Jupiter also rules Sports.

I just wanted to be sure. Thank you!

Lydia said:

I've never done squares before, nor have I studied up on them.
The images depicted in the link.. Do the numbers within the boxes represent how many times the mantra must be repeated within that day?
Are there other links that have more information about squares?

Lydia said:

I looked Into the SS calendar this morning and saw that a Mercury Square can be done on the 19th of this month. Is the Jupiter Square better to do? I was planning on doing the fomer one and i know it's not a good idea to do two of the same workings at a time so should I wait for the Jupiter Square instead? Mercury Square one is 64 days long :shock: so not as easy as the Jupiter one

Lydia said:

Would you say I can do more than one session of the Jupiter square in one day (one for myself, another for someone else)?

Or should I just wait until the first one is completed to start one for the other?

I know the Moon will be waxing in Sagittarius so its the better opportunity and I have to be critical about who will need the wealth more.

At Lydia what is if I state instead of "in a positive and healthy manner for me" "fast and in huge amounts" what will happen ? At Hoodedcobra666 can you make it maybe possible that you can buy Services in your shop with Paypal ?

Hail the powers of hell.

ASQV13886662080 said:
Lydia said:

Would you say I can do more than one session of the Jupiter square in one day (one for myself, another for someone else)?

Or should I just wait until the first one is completed to start one for the other?

I know the Moon will be waxing in Sagittarius so its the better opportunity and I have to be critical about who will need the wealth more.
no

Aldrick Strickland said:
I know craziness. Ive been waiting for this since 2013 when it was jupiter in cancer. Hehe! :)
I've been waiting since it entered Virgo :lol:

Runepath said:
Thanks Lydia.

P.s. I like the owl, by the way. What made you crack and finally choose an avatar pic thing?
I've wanted one for ages, but I just never saw the right pic. And then one night I had a dream of a snow white owl, so the next day I tried finding a pic of one for my avatar. I didn't see one that suited me, so I randomly typed "cool owl pic" into the search engine and this came up, and I fell in love with it lol.

@HailMotherLilith, yes it can be used for sports, read the page and see all the areas it helps with :) Fyi though, other SS have reported that the Jupiter square has a side-effect of drastically increasing the sweet tooth. So this can hinder any fitness goals lol, if this happens, just affirm after yoga or whatever that you no longer have cravings for sweets (just a tip for anyone).

Cyn666 said:
I've never done squares before, nor have I studied up on them.
The images depicted in the link.. Do the numbers within the boxes represent how many times the mantra must be repeated within that day?
Are there other links that have more information about squares?
My bad, sorry, here is the main link with instructions :)
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

hailourtruegod said:
I looked Into the SS calendar this morning and saw that a Mercury Square can be done on the 19th of this month. Is the Jupiter Square better to do? I was planning on doing the fomer one and i know it's not a good idea to do two of the same workings at a time so should I wait for the Jupiter Square instead? Mercury Square one is 64 days long :shock: so not as easy as the Jupiter one
You can do 2 workings, especially if they have similar goals. It's just not advised to do more than 2 at the same time. Plus, you will only overlap for a few weeks or so. But yes, Mercury square can be messed up, and it really sucks when you do. I messed up a Venus square with only 2 days left. You can do just the Mercury mantra instead, for like 20 reps daily or however many you want, for 40 days.

ASQV13886662080 said:

I can't say for certain as I have never tried 2 at the same time, but other SS have recommended just one, as the daily reps would be doubled and therefore not effective. However, I would be interested to see if any other SS have successfully done the same square twice in one day for different goals.

EnlightmentGangFounder said:
At Lydia what is if I state instead of "in a positive and healthy manner for me" "fast and in huge amounts" what will happen ? At Hoodedcobra666 can you make it maybe possible that you can buy Services in your shop with Paypal ?

Hail the powers of hell.

State "in a positive and healthy manner for me" as well, otherwise you might end up in a car crash, disabled for life, but with a lot of money as an insurance payout. Not exactly ideal. For those with an active or even morbid imagination, we can think of many ways workings can get your results, but with terrible consequences.

One member (Johnson Akemi) wrote a great example, that energy is like a really stupid person, if you program it to take your garbage out, it will do so but it will throw it on the ground right outside your door instead of taking it to the dumpster. Energy takes the easiest path it is programmed to, it will not think for itself to do it in positive or beneficial ways for you, you need to tell it so :)

You can use "in beneficial ways for me" instead of positive and healthy, if that feels better, or something else along those lines.

And btw, HP HoodedCobras services are made payable via Paypal, just click the link for the service and it will take you to the option to pay with Paypal :)

Lydia said:

Oh yes, I've been researching your SS calendar and planetary squares, and looked at November 8 Jupiter square, really looking forward to it! Thanks for reminding.

Jupiter square is only for 16 days, so we can do 4 squares starting from November 8. Looking forward to 2019 calendar as well. Really great job Lydia on making it, makes it pretty simple.

hailourtruegod said:
Lydia said:

Mercury:
Communication, writing, speech, words, education, neighbors, messengers, the mind, intellect and intelligence, mentality, books, newspapers, magazines, computers and software, coordination and agility, manual dexterity, the media, movement, short distance travel, youth, speed. The mental/mind aspect of the soul.

For finances, Jupiter is superior. Also Sun is great for finances as well. But another sun square will be next year, I hope. This year only Saturn, Venus and Jupiter planetary squares are best to do.

Reckoned666 said:
Oh yes, I've been researching your SS calendar and planetary squares, and looked at November 8 Jupiter square, really looking forward to it! Thanks for reminding.

Jupiter square is only for 16 days, so we can do 4 squares starting from November 8. Looking forward to 2019 calendar as well. Really great job Lydia on making it, makes it pretty simple.
Thanks, but I didn’t make it, I only provided the dates for workings. And next years calendar will be even better :)

Also, Jupiter will be in Sagittarius for an entire year, so many squares can be done :)

Lydia said:
Reckoned666 said:

Thanks, but I didn’t make it, I only provided the dates for workings. And next years calendar will be even better :)

Also, Jupiter will be in Sagittarius for an entire year, so many squares can be done :)
I'm glad there is going to be another calendar :D

I'm going to do many Jupiter square too!

I probabily should start another topic but it's a question that i want to ask to you and any advanced members. What do you think about using the Saturn square for Black magic?
I did it one time with the short mantra and after i cleaned myself with Surya but it didn't work :( so this time i want to do it with the longer mantra but i don't know if surya is enough to clean myself After the square, what do you think? Did you even tried to curse with the Saturn square?

Lydia said:
Reckoned666 said:

Niiice. Finances / wealth are the utmost importance for me upcoming year. Luckyy

Hoodedcobra666 said:
I'm working on it. Very busy lately with responsibilities, it's endless.

I have a planned opening by next month. I know how much people need. I also gained a lot of experience compared to last year so it's all for the better.

Awesome :)
Looking forward to it! :)

@Lydia thanks I'll probably do that instead then. :)

@Reckoned666 ah I should of kept on reading. I was skimming thru the SS calendar and saw a Mercury Square can be done on the 19 and when I went to look for it on the JoS site I read "material success, prosperity, and earthly [non-spiritual] affairs" and stopped reading there. Should've kept going. Lol thanks for the heads up.

HP Mageson666 I've read and understood the rest
HP Mageson666 said:
but i have one question

does multiplying the reps of the money spells bring greater financial results i.e doing 216, 324, or 432 compared to 108?

Something to consider we were told by Satan that 216 is the more powerful way then 108. This was in the aura of protection article. 216 goes to the 666.

HP Mageson666 said:
Something to consider we were told by Satan that 216 is the more powerful way then 108. This was in the aura of protection article. 216 goes to the 666.

Thank you :D

HP Mageson666 when you said
HP Mageson666 said:
216 goes to the 666.

does this mean that I vibrate SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA into my solar plexus chakra similar AUM RA or do I just direct it to my aura?

and the affirimation (i.e I am permanently attracting large amounts of money to myself in a positive and healthy ways this money is my own to keep and to spend as i choose) how manyy times should i say it 8, 10, 40? & does the affirmation go to aura or the sola plexus and is this affirmation too long?

plus can i do a jupiter square together with the money spells or will they interfere with each other? and will the same affirmation work for a Jupiter square?

will changing the affirmations language (i.e for somebody who doesn't speak English) render the working ineffective?

can somebody do the entire money spells meditation non verbally in their minds (i.e for those in a bad situation where they cant chant mantra verbally or those who cant speak) still have the money spell be effective??

is it necessary to void meditate for the money spells?

is there any special direction i should face (i.e east,west, north, south) to help with the money spells or anything else. is there something i shouldn't do i.e clean my aura after affirmations or talk to people immediately after affirmations cause this might interfere with the affirmations?

and how many minutes should someone wait between money spells meditations or other meditations, so they don't interfere?

Plus lastly what's the best affirmation for permanent financial gain you would give?

sorry for these questions some might sound stupid but im only trying to learn HP Mageson666 and I'm sure your answers will be of great help to very many others who'll see this. I value the time and effort you give and appreciate it very much.
Thank you

if your really busy and send your colleague to answer these questions. I'll still appreciate it very much. Otherwise I'll wait
Thank you HP Mageson666 .

One cool thing if you have not thought of it yet i will share a great way to make money is a cnc machine a good one may cost you a grand so my sure you can make up profit, making satanic items such as satan carved in wood or /national socialist items is one of the best ways and easiest ways to promote ss. I've seen 50+ watchers on a small national socialist poster as well...

Mageson, in my opinion, money and wealth in general serve for two main purposes: supporting you and your life so you can grow and evolve, and creating the material stability to let your children build their life and making sure they won't miss any life occasion because they lacked the needed material means. This would be a bit injust to them.
Since the future generation relies on the previous one, they cannot decide for what was done in the past, nor they can be bounded to any mistake of the former one.
Like what Jefferson said: "I am increasingly persuaded that the earth belongs exclusively to the living and that one generation has no more right to bind another to it's laws and judgments than one independent nation has the right to command another".

I bet your critique was only addressed to that boa-constrictor of jewish materialism, which is pure shit as everything which is jewish.

Lydia said:

Oh this date has been marked in my calendar since last year already hehe.

Also, regarding affirmations in general I want to throw in my 2 cents here real quick. What has worked the most well for me by a huge margin so far is including the phrase '...is permanently improving my life by...'. This would of course be an addition to the 'In a positive (and healthy) way for me...' part, and not a replacement.

Money is a means of exchange for actual things luxury or needed. It gives people the ability of freedom of choice in purchase of items or services they want which creates a more creative development in that sense. However it should be understood most people lived in a resource based economic off the grid or had money as exchange but also with a barter style economy with this.

The fact as technology advances the labour based economy and thus labour wage system is going to disappear as automation is already replacing this. The 3rd printer alone when perfected is going to allow a person to create almost anything they would need to buy material wise at home. Just banning planned obsolesce would end entire industries as well. You can take solar panels and have everyone put them on their houses and connect this into a common power grid that can power a city. This is basic free energy that can be done now. That would bring an end to one of the biggest industries on earth. You could run cars on this as well free energy cars have existed since the 1930's. Tesla built several of them. You can built numerous automated green houses stores tall that could grow most of the food for free. And with the automation of industry and trucking what does that leave left for the worker to make a living on..... They are building AI robots that can do medical operations, fast food and other service sector industries are being automated even pizza delivery. Lawyers can be automated and on. The blue and white collar sectors are not going to exist. Even construction is being automated.

That is why we are reaching a point with the technological revolution they reached with the industrial that moved Europe out Feudal world. Its going to change society radically. That is why a National Socialist style movement is going to be need to create peaceful transition into the future. With spiritual development of a Sattvic consciousness a society can be created that is moneyless everything is done based on the soul talents of the people and what is needed is provided for free or a person can make themselves with person tech. This allows for more individual of creation in society you can design your own clothes, home items and such. You can make any music you want or art and such as the large industries are no longer needed this also eliminates monopoly. We are starting to experience this now.

Tech advancement creates a reality where the old way of labour, scarcity and exchange just does not exist anymore. If this system is not changed to a futurist society we are going to be held back even more to maintain the money world monopoly of power. If the jews were not holding us back we would have gotten there by now.

Reports are that science has started to work with materialization we are getting to the point of Star Trek replicator style tech in the future.

People need to start thinking outside the box of the associations they have been taught of life as it is and start thinking about what will be and can become. In this time money is needed to live so obtain such money. But that does not mean one should become sucked into the ideal of there can be nothing else.

Witness the reactions of some people here they couldn't fathom such a society.... That is why such conversation needs to be had.

Thunder said:
Mageson, in my opinion, money and wealth in general serve for two main purposes: supporting you and your life so you can grow and evolve, and creating the material stability to let your children build their life and making sure they won't miss any life occasion because they lacked the needed material means. This would be a bit injust to them.
Since the future generation relies on the previous one, they cannot decide for what was done in the past, nor they can be bounded to any mistake of the former one.
Like what Jefferson said: "I am increasingly persuaded that the earth belongs exclusively to the living and that one generation has no more right to bind another to it's laws and judgments than one independent nation has the right to command another".

I bet your critique was only addressed to that boa-constrictor of jewish materialism, which is pure shit as everything which is jewish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back