Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1463: How to do it safely?

AskSatanOperator

So I want to start a tiktok, with I saying things about Satanism, and I want to do it with voice changer, or somehow make my voice different. I know that these can be reversed, and so that my real voice revealed. So is there such a way that it is not reversable? I don't want to include my face obviously. I guess Tiktok is good because a lot of people there, so.. It wouldn't be efficient to do it somewhere else. I don't realy wanna do it with AI because they sounds very non human, but if somebody knows AI that sounds like a human I might try it with that.

you can seek to be attractive and engaging with only texts that are very well done and easy to interpret, with things correlated in general so that your video makes sense, music, explicit or hidden message

AskSatanOperator said:
So I want to start a tiktok, with I saying things about Satanism, and I want to do it with voice changer, or somehow make my voice different. I know that these can be reversed, and so that my real voice revealed. So is there such a way that it is not reversable? I don't want to include my face obviously. I guess Tiktok is good because a lot of people there, so.. It wouldn't be efficient to do it somewhere else. I don't realy wanna do it with AI because they sounds very non human, but if somebody knows AI that sounds like a human I might try it with that.

I often use https://ttsfree.com/ you'll have to change the settings a bit, in order to stand out from the crowd because others use this software as well. You can also further change the voice in a video-editing software such as capcut.

It isn't exactly the best, but it's free, I would say 80 ish % human, depending on the language. I often use this for professional uses and also for the JoS. But keep in mind, that if you're going for organic traffic, the algorithms don't usually "like" AI voices.

Be also extra-careful in how you approach Tik Tok... There are some posts in the forum that you should read about being safe online.

Tiktok is owned by the Chinese Communist government. It takes all of the data from your phone including all of your family members, all of your contacts, every message that you send, and every moment is watching and listening with the cameras and microphones.

There is absolutely no reason for anybody to use this, and especially not any Satanist. Not safe at all.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Tiktok is owned by the Chinese Communist government. It takes all of the data from your phone including all of your family members, all of your contacts, every message that you send, and every moment is watching and listening with the cameras and microphones.

There is absolutely no reason for anybody to use this, and especially not any Satanist. Not safe at all.

Not to be critical but... all of the China this China that rhetoric seems like a distraction from the fact that there is an NWO that has control over ALL information in ALL countries, which I only see promoted by low level Qanon/Xian types. Who cares what information China obtains when they're an entire ocean away? Is our government some kind of gentile safe haven? No. Tiktok isn't any different than Facebook or Instagram. OP should take the same precautions and advice for the entirety of the internet, not just Tiktok. Anyways you are endangering yourself, if you feel you can remain anonymous enough while awakening enough people to make a positive outcome, then feel free.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back