Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pope Blames Satan (Posted by zolaluckystar)

I'm putting this article on the front page here as everyone needs to see it.
Special thank you to zolaluckystar for posting this.

zolaluckystar

Pope Blames Satan

Unread postThu Sep 13, 2018 11:39 pm

I just pasted some of the article here. I thought this was hilarious because the Vatican is being revealed:

"Satan, the “Great Accuser,” has been unleashed against the bishops of the Church, Pope Francis said Tuesday, in a thinly veiled reference to the former Vatican nuncio to the United States.
The former nuncio, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, recently accused a number of prelates of dereliction of duty in dealing with clerical sex abuse and claimed that the pope had rehabilitated serial abuser Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, elevating him to a position of influence despite knowledge of his misdeeds.

In an 11-page testimony published on August 25, Viganò alleged that he had personally informed Pope Francis in 2013 of the serial homosexual abuse perpetrated by Cardinal McCarrick, along with sanctions imposed on his ministry by Pope Benedict XVI, and yet the pope lifted those sanctions and involved McCarrick in the naming of future bishops.

“The Great Accuser, as he himself tells God in the first chapter of the Book of Job, roams around the earth looking for someone to accuse,” Francis said in his morning homily at Mass in the chapel of the Santa Marta residence in the Vatican.

In these times “it seems that the Great Accuser has been unleashed and has it in for the bishops,” the pope said.

“It is true, we are all sinners, we bishops,” he said, but the 'Great Accuser' seeks to unveil sins so that they may be seen, to scandalize the people.”

You betcha, motherfucker!!! Alllll your 'sins' are going to be exposed!!! LOL

full article can be found here:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/11/pope-francis-compares-vatican-whistleblower-satan/

Heres the testimony of this Vigano:

https://www.catholicregister.org/home/international/item/27882-archbishop-vigano-releases-testimony-detailing-abuse-cover-up-by-pope-francis-roman-curia#testimony

It is, of course, referred to by MSM as 'testimony' and spun to look like hes some disgruntled tale teller.

And the popes response: 'No Comment'.

LOLZ

Hail Satan!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

______

HP Mageson666
Re: Pope Blames Satan

Unread postFri Sep 14, 2018 3:05 am

Yeah and its obvious what they are accused of are they guilt of committing as well. Maybe they should just stop raping children instead of whining when people find out about it and demand justice for the victims.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.exposingchristianity.com

They are desperate and attempting to pander as a last ditch effort to save themselves for being understood for their criminality to their own flock because they are losing everything now. People are leaving the Church by the millions around the world.

HP Mageson666 said:
They are desperate and attempting to pander as a last ditch effort to save themselves for being understood for their criminality to their own flock because they are losing everything now. People are leaving the Church by the millions around the world.

I just wonder how long of a time it will take before we start seeing VERY big WINZ concerning this

More than christians are being exposed. Jewish celebrities like Elon Musk are acting like crazies! :mrgreen:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/09/07/elon-musks-real-problem/?noredirect=on

Artanis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I just wonder how long of a time it will take before we start seeing VERY big WINZ concerning this
They are leaving the Church by the millions right now. This is already a big win ;)
Less power for the jooz.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/09/13/dalai-lama-sweden-europe-europeans/

This is without a doubt the biggest win of the week. After five straight years of the Pope deliberately leading Europe to the abyss, all while the Christian part of the "redpilled right" either makes excuse after excuse or tries to shill for equally anti-white Protestant sects, the DALAI LAMA comes out and says that "Europe belongs to the Europeans." Now even the shills on /pol/ and TDS are saying that Christianity can't be considered a pro-white religion if Buddhism is doing more to defend them. Buddhism isn't perfect, but the simple fact that the Dalai Lama wants Europe to live while the Pope wants it to die is waking a HUGE number of people up to how much of an utter shitstain Christianity is.

And ALL this with only *2* months of doing this FINAL RTR! Think about what has happened after 6 months! Or more!

8ysQqT3.png

So gratifying to Note that even the Deluded Pope himself is even admitting that Father Satan is obviously Back and Not just back,but back with a Bang!!!
Tighten your Final RTR Seat belts,the Ride is sure to get More Adventurous as The wrath of Satan takes it's toll on this Fckn Liars.
Ave Satanas! :mrgreen:

I'm not the one to watch TV mindlessly but one thing I noticed walking by a screen is that the xian church has launched a TV ad campaign in my country. I have never seen xian church advertise on TV where I live. It is called Alpha course, a free course with dinner and coffe about xian doctrines and way of life. Disgusting.

This one raised my eyebrows. It proves that our joint efforts with the Final RTR are really working! I started doing the ritual literally since day one and managed to make it all work in addition to pulling 13+ hour working days (I work for myself). The xians together with the jooz must be getting pretty desperate by now.

“It is true, we are all sinners, we bishops,” he said, but the 'Great Accuser' seeks to unveil sins so that they may be seen, to scandalize the people.”

LOOOOOL does he even know what kind of Bullshit he has said HAHA... lil mofo we will crush you!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back