Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation for improving my character

Missrainbow

Hi everyone)
Guys since I was a baby until now that Im almost becoming an adult I have never listened to anybody in my life when they warn me about something or try to correct me,Except for people I know in here.

The problem with this behavior is that when I dont use other people's experiences then I will have to experience everything on my own and it really takes a lot of energy away from me( It gets me tired.
Also I know this behavior is wrong and embarrassing.
Everytime I make a mistake knowing I could have prevented it is really annoying.

Is there any kind of meditation that can make me patient and less quick tempered ?
I know all meditations improve us,I mean something just for this problem.

Emptiness meditation and hatha yoga ended my anxiety and annoyances, try doing 10 minutes of emptiness meditation and 1 hour of hatha yoga a day

Invoking elements can help too

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone)
Guys since I was a baby until now that Im almost becoming an adult I have never listened to anybody in my life when they warn me about something or try to correct me,Except for people I know in here.

The problem with this behavior is that when I dont use other people's experiences then I will have to experience everything on my own and it really takes a lot of energy away from me( It gets me tired.
Everytime I make a mistake knowing I could have prevented it is really annoying.

Is there any kind of meditation that can make me patient and less quick tempered ?
Use the water element, bro, it's really good for controlling patience and anger, bro. like me, bro, these few days I'm very impatient and irritable

Zelaya666 said:
Emptiness meditation and hatha yoga ended my anxiety and annoyances, try doing 10 minutes of emptiness meditation and 1 hour of hatha yoga a day

Invoking elements can help too

Thank you) Life saving

rokokziga said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone)

Use the water element, bro, it's really good for controlling patience and anger, bro. like me, bro, these few days I'm very impatient and irritable

I've been this way my whole life :lol:
I will try it)Thank you)

I will try it)Thank you)
[/quote]

why water because water can extinguish fire, if you have completely mastered water, my advice is to continue with the wind

Missrainbow1 said:

I will try it)Thank you)
[/quote]

The water element is the best for receptivity to others. Those with very strong water skills can sense entire emotions or situations of another without having to experience it firsthand.

The earth element is the best for endurance, as well as sensing and obeying limitations. Those with Saturn skills accept criticism of themselves, viewing this as natural within the overall hierarchy of life.

You will want to look at your natal chart and see where the main obstacle is. A weak Mercury means you may have difficulty being objective or detached. A weak Venus gives an inability to be fair, peaceful, and diplomatic. A weak Moon involves a lack of sensitivity, as well as difficulty nurturing others.

There are plenty of other combinations and aspects which can create what you describe. You may have a sensitivity to authority, for example. Uranus or Pluto can both create their own situations where a person wants to avoid something.

Excessive fire can create selfish feelings or antisocial behavior as well. Each sign is different in its own way, of course.

Read about the elements and find out what element(s) you lack. It is on the JoS you will find it.

Do the preparetion meditations for invoking the elements too.

rokokziga said:
I will try it)Thank you)

why water because water can extinguish fire, if you have completely mastered water, my advice is to continue with the wind
[/quote]
Thank you)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=444950 time=1684902570 user_id=21286]
Missrainbow1 said:

I will try it)Thank you)

The water element is the best for receptivity to others. Those with very strong water skills can sense entire emotions or situations of another without having to experience it firsthand.

The earth element is the best for endurance, as well as sensing and obeying limitations. Those with Saturn skills accept criticism of themselves, viewing this as natural within the overall hierarchy of life.

You will want to look at your natal chart and see where the main obstacle is. A weak Mercury means you may have difficulty being objective or detached. A weak Venus gives an inability to be fair, peaceful, and diplomatic. A weak Moon involves a lack of sensitivity, as well as difficulty nurturing others.

There are plenty of other combinations and aspects which can create what you describe. You may have a sensitivity to authority, for example. Uranus or Pluto can both create their own situations where a person wants to avoid something.

Excessive fire can create selfish feelings or antisocial behavior as well. Each sign is different in its own way, of course.
[/quote]
Thank you)

AFODO said:
Read about the elements and find out what element(s) you lack. It is on the JoS you will find it.

Do the preparetion meditations for invoking the elements too.

Thank you)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back