Question about parents Pls help

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Sahrot
Posts: 11
Location: ChinaMainland

Question about parents Pls help

Postby Sahrot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:29 pm

I'm 16 and live in China.As you know, Chinese people have a tradition of worshipping their ancestors and filial piety.

But, I do not want to worship my ancestors or love my parents.Is it ok?They neither respect Gods,nor care about Satanism.I can't tolerate them for this.

There is not doubt that Satanism is far more important than family to me.And everytime my parents did something against Satanism's creeds, I got very angry and hated them from the bottom of my heart.Is dislike parents allowed in Satanism? In the one hand, I won't love my parents unless they become satanic, in the other hand, I feel like hating family is incorrect.I can't make the choice.

Could you inform me whether it is incorrect to dislike parents?Is it selfish to love Satanism only?

I worship Satan only.It is my choice and I need no one else to tell me who I should to worship.It is disgusting for me to be told to worship ancestors.And because of it, I hate Chinese traditions and culture,although myself is a Chinese.It is strange, isn't it?

People around me are all atheists and believe in the Party. None of them is my true friend. Sometimes I felt lonely.But I know it is not unworthy.

Thanks for your understanding.I am enjoying to talk with you.I always believe only Satanists are my true sisters and brothers.

(I know my English is poor,but I believe that I do have the ability to communicate with English speakers.Actually I am in my school's dormitory room and stay up late for it,with my phone secretly.haha)

User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 218

Re: Question about parents Pls help

Postby Academic Scholar » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Sahrot wrote:I'm 16 and live in China.As you know, Chinese people have a tradition of worshipping their ancestors and filial piety.

But, I do not want to worship my ancestors or love my parents.Is it ok?They neither respect Gods,nor care about Satanism.I can't tolerate them for this.

There is not doubt that Satanism is far more important than family to me.And everytime my parents did something against Satanism's creeds, I got very angry and hated them from the bottom of my heart.Is dislike parents allowed in Satanism? In the one hand, I won't love my parents unless they become satanic, in the other hand, I feel like hating family is incorrect.I can't make the choice.

Could you inform me whether it is incorrect to dislike parents?Is it selfish to love Satanism only?

I worship Satan only.It is my choice and I need no one else to tell me who I should to worship.It is disgusting for me to be told to worship ancestors.And because of it, I hate Chinese traditions and culture,although myself is a Chinese.It is strange, isn't it?

People around me are all atheists and believe in the Party. None of them is my true friend. Sometimes I felt lonely.But I know it is not unworthy.

Thanks for your understanding.I am enjoying to talk with you.I always believe only Satanists are my true sisters and brothers.

(I know my English is poor,but I believe that I do have the ability to communicate with English speakers.Actually I am in my school's dormitory room and stay up late for it,with my phone secretly.haha)

It’s OK to feel how you feel. For SS Lord Satan comes first, He is the center of our lives. Most of us here tolerate our deluded family members and pretend to regard them as family.

How’d you find and read the Joy of Satan? Is there a Mandarin version of it? Your English is good <3
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 547
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Question about parents Pls help

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:25 pm

You're 16, most people don't like their family when they're 16. There's no rule here that says you have to love them, but a few years from now you probably will anyway. What is more important, worshiping and sending your energy into your parents, or using the power on yourself? Better to use your focus to work on yourself.
In Chinese culture, the tradition of worshiping the family like this came during a time when the Chinese population was all still Satanic, they all worked on building their souls. So worshiping and blessing the family makes it easier for all of them to share their advancement. Each person gets blessed by the whole group, and each person helps bless the whole group. This is how the Satanic family still is, we are all connected. If you are the only one in the family working on your soul with nobody else helping, it is normal for you to focus just on improving yourself. As the world improves, your parents become free and regain the natural urges to be Satanic. Now it is better for you to focus on yourself, make yourself grow as fast as you can. This helps you to be a stronger influence in saving the whole world faster. Final RTR frees the world, lets everyone be Satanist again.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Chilidawg
Posts: 22

Re: Question about parents Pls help

Postby Chilidawg » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:50 pm

If they dont respect satan or our gods f them save money move out stay in school leave them out your life satan loves you and so do our gods there your family aswell other satanist i told my family to shove it if they dont love me as a satanist then dont love me at all it will get better stay satanic you choose your life not them dont let them keep you from satan HAIL SATAN

Sahrot
Posts: 11
Location: ChinaMainland

Re: Question about parents Pls help

Postby Sahrot » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:03 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:
Sahrot wrote:I'm 16 and live in China.As you know, Chinese people have a tradition of worshipping their ancestors and filial piety.

But, I do not want to worship my ancestors or love my parents.Is it ok?They neither respect Gods,nor care about Satanism.I can't tolerate them for this.

There is not doubt that Satanism is far more important than family to me.And everytime my parents did something against Satanism's creeds, I got very angry and hated them from the bottom of my heart.Is dislike parents allowed in Satanism? In the one hand, I won't love my parents unless they become satanic, in the other hand, I feel like hating family is incorrect.I can't make the choice.

Could you inform me whether it is incorrect to dislike parents?Is it selfish to love Satanism only?

I worship Satan only.It is my choice and I need no one else to tell me who I should to worship.It is disgusting for me to be told to worship ancestors.And because of it, I hate Chinese traditions and culture,although myself is a Chinese.It is strange, isn't it?

People around me are all atheists and believe in the Party. None of them is my true friend. Sometimes I felt lonely.But I know it is not unworthy.

Thanks for your understanding.I am enjoying to talk with you.I always believe only Satanists are my true sisters and brothers.

(I know my English is poor,but I believe that I do have the ability to communicate with English speakers.Actually I am in my school's dormitory room and stay up late for it,with my phone secretly.haha)

It’s OK to feel how you feel. For SS Lord Satan comes first, He is the center of our lives. Most of us here tolerate our deluded family members and pretend to regard them as family.

How’d you find and read the Joy of Satan? Is there a Mandarin version of it? Your English is good <3


I once search informations about Satanism on some unofficial Satanism website and download many pdfs,including "Demons.pdf".I was very interested in the descriptions of Demons.One day I found a link in the pdf,I click on it and found Joy Of Satan.

It is difficult for me to read Joy of Satan at first, I can not read Jos without a e-dictionary.I search almost every word to understand the sentences.It is quite tiring.But I won't give up.I am going to try my best to learn English so that I can read Jos better and communite with others easier.I haven't found any Mandarin version.It means I have to learn English.

For Satanism I'd like to do anything.And I can't tolerate anyone who disblieve Satan.

Aquarius
Posts: 1271

Re: Question about parents Pls help

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 pm

There is the oriental subforum here for Asians if you need it:)
Image

HailMotherLilith
Posts: 490
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Question about parents Pls help

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:11 am

Not saying you have to love them or whatever, but do keep in mind that this world is still jewed to the core and your parents, just like other people who are not Spiritual Satanists, are xianised, islamized, etc. To the core, basically, they are brainwashed to be the way they are.

Before coming to SS, everyone was acting like a brainwashed fool until we learned about the truth and started to improve ourselves.

I'm just trying to help you understand.

Welcome to the Family! :)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

DarkShadow
Posts: 5
Location: India

Re: Question about parents Pls help

Postby DarkShadow » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:48 am

I also do not like my parent. uhh.. Not only parents but whole family, i don't like my family. I hate my dad and i don't like my family because they always force me to do things i don't want to do. They are always telling me to go to church, to pray for my dead mom. Not only this but they insult Satan for no reason. And i hate them for this. I think it is right to not love them for their wrongness.
You don't have to worship any one if you don't want to. And if your ancestors were xians then don't worship them. You are free to love and worship anyone whom you want to. Their is not anything selfish in that. :P

HailMotherLilith
Posts: 490
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Question about parents Pls help

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:38 pm

DarkShadow wrote:I also do not like my parent. uhh.. Not only parents but whole family, i don't like my family. I hate my dad and i don't like my family because they always force me to do things i don't want to do. They are always telling me to go to church, to pray for my dead mom. Not only this but they insult Satan for no reason. And i hate them for this. I think it is right to not love them for their wrongness.
You don't have to worship any one if you don't want to. And if your ancestors were xians then don't worship them. You are free to love and worship anyone whom you want to. Their is not anything selfish in that. :P



they insult Satan for no reason.


They're brainwashed to do so.

We're not living in a Satanic World Order yet.... We're still fighting for freedom.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Sero
Posts: 57

Re: Question about parents Pls help

Postby Sero » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Whatever you do, do not reveal your true identity to your parents or do anything that may be negative towards the religion that they follow, EVER.

I tried it, ripped their "book" apart, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Did it feel liberating? Yeah. Was it worth it? Absolutely not, my life has gone to complete shit afterwards and I had to live in an abandoned building for a few days and claim I was possessed by a demon.

Not a pleasant experience, seriously, don't do it. Satan understands and forgives you, just think of him when you're doing any religious rituals outside of your own (SS).


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests