Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Morality Cannot Be Eaten

Where they were given influence positions in Hollywood and educational areas by their fellow jews.

HauptSturm said:
Someone told me that a rich Jew could survive in Germany so long as they paid a large sum of their wealth to the Nazis.
Is this true?

Certainly ubtrue for the Nazis at the top. Their perception of relaity and understanding of the jooish problem was extensive. For some of them the understanding came from past lives(reincarnated pharaohs of the egyptian era etc.)

Thus with this kind of in depth understanding of the alien soul of the kike, no amount of jewish shekel could allow them to let the jew stick around. NO amount! They knew their expulsion was non-compromizable, as this is im direct alignment with the future of the races. In spite of circumstantial strife and struggles, not having a bit more shekels in the your pocket would cause, I'm 100% sure the Nazis at the top knew that to allow the jew to stick around or in any times is to set a mosquito time bomb on your entire nation ready to explode and suck you dry at any turn.

This message and understanding will be much more amplifyed and understood when our antichrist comes back. As stated, what we saw in the third reich is quite small in comparision to whats coming. The final solution is what we are bringing about. This time our antichrist won't be so nice. Plus there are the RTRs to back him up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back