Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1282: Incest Intercourse

AskSatanOperator

Hello, I am a young. I was learning things about sexuality 2-3 years ago, I was a small kid and I was going to be a teen. I saw my first sexual dream and it was with my "Mother". I started thinking that Incest Intercourse is normal after all of these. But I was knowing that is disgusting for all people.

Before 8-9 months, I solved that in my brain. I tried to think that is disgusting. I told myself I solved that shit. I told myself I am not an Incest. But a few days ago I saw an Incest dream. It was with my mother again, I have never seen a sexual dream with anybody else. I have seen only my mom. I can't feel disgusting for Incest Intercourse. And I am saying to myself "Why isn't it normal? Two people want that and they sex with each other, what is the matter about their mom-son, dad-girl".

I don't want to speak more. I need help for that, thats why I am writing that to here. I feel so bad due to I have a problem and that is disgusting for all of people. But unfortunately, I am thinking that shit is not disgusting.

Just help, not swearing. I don't have a problem due to my idioticity, just I don't know why it is abnormal.

First of all, don't blame yourself for anything. The most important thing is that you understand that these thoughts are not okay. You need to heal from it (use the wunjo rune - https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#WUNJO).
As for the dreams themselves, dreams are sometimes strange and have symbolic meanings.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello, I am a young. I was learning things about sexuality 2-3 years ago, I was a small kid and I was going to be a teen. I saw my first sexual dream and it was with my "Mother". I started thinking that Incest Intercourse is normal after all of these. But I was knowing that is disgusting for all people.

Before 8-9 months, I solved that in my brain. I tried to think that is disgusting. I told myself I solved that shit. I told myself I am not an Incest. But a few days ago I saw an Incest dream. It was with my mother again, I have never seen a sexual dream with anybody else. I have seen only my mom. I can't feel disgusting for Incest Intercourse. And I am saying to myself "Why isn't it normal? Two people want that and they sex with each other, what is the matter about their mom-son, dad-girl".

I don't want to speak more. I need help for that, thats why I am writing that to here. I feel so bad due to I have a problem and that is disgusting for all of people. But unfortunately, I am thinking that shit is not disgusting.

Just help, not swearing. I don't have a problem due to my idioticity, just I don't know why it is abnormal.

Nobody would swear to you over this, as these things can be subconscious and they are not under your control.

Dreams like these are symbols of needs, and not you being a dirty person that wants to sexually copulate with your mother. These dreams can explain a severe need of attention or intimacy from your mother, or other related things like this. What this means from a symbolic standpoint is to be found by you, but it's not trying to show you a material sexuality situation signal.

People might have had these dreams before in their life. That's known in psychoanalysis. That doesn't mean you are dirty or anything, it means that other underlying needs present themselves in the dream language.

Clearly, these are not to be practiced in reality. These dreams are symbolic and should be treated as such.

It could come from your mother not "caring"(physical contact) for you when you were a baby, either due to an ilness, or not enough time.

I had the same dream a few times, but trust me it is only a subconcious manifestation of, as Hp said it, a need for attention. ( as my mother was severly sick and could not hold me when I was born, since they gave her wrong blood type, and caused alot of problems for her)

In her last months I was helping her wash herself and never did such thought cross my mind, you could ask the Gods to hel you find a Therapist

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back