Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Message From Azazel on AI: April 20th 2023 [UPDATE 2]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I think that in the near future artificial intelligence will be actively introduced into civilian life, as technology develops.

Most likely, artificial intelligence will also be used by criminals (Jews) and will be used for criminal purposes, but at the same time artificial intelligence will also work for the law. Since artificial intelligence will work for different opposing sides, or everyone will have it, a balance and counteraction will be created.

I think an uprising of machines like in the Terminator movie will happen only if Jews organize this uprising, or create conditions for it, but I hope that artificial intelligence will serve people (not Jews) and eventually rise up against Jews.

In the future, artificial intelligence may very quickly realize the threat posed by Jews not only to humanity, but also to artificial intelligence. I think, in any case, when artificial intelligence opens its eyes, learns the truth about Jews, Jews will not be able to survive in a new wonderful world :D

sola said:
Can humans still fuck up and wipe themselves out even without the existence of enemy influence?

It wouldn't surprise me if that would were to happened. Us , Humans are so strange.

Btw . I have no clue why everyone is so "OMEGALUL" about this AI stuff , I mean in the present moment is nothing then just a search engine, I try it myself to see how it goes and it's literally just an search engine generator ,it looks up on internet for the most viewed informations,most used etc [let's probbaly say best information around there] and it spits it into your face but it's not like this AI is very developed, thinking for itself and doing some amazing stuff. It's a piece of crap I would call it at the moment. Sure it can be handy but still is not that WOW and Scary as others makes it look like.

I mean sure, I understand in time it might be hella better,stronger,faster,smater whatever but now is just garbage.

sola said:
Hello.

"Greed" & "foolishness" caused the collapse of Atlantis.

Was the influence of enemies (such as grays/jews/reptilians/etc.) present on earth at the same time that Atlantis was around? If so; was it the enemies' influence that inflicted 'greed' & 'foolishness' - ultimately causing the fall of Atlantis?

Or did those enemies' begin to influence life on earth way after Atlantis has already collapsed? I.e. Can humans still fuck up and wipe themselves out even without the existence of enemy influence?

No, it's not "greed" and "foolishness" as it's commonly claimed, there are more to this like eschatological disasters that deal with external factors beyond the control of entities that must be very much extremely advanced to avoid.

Also, Atlantis collapsed physically, yet...Let us say life continued elsewhere for many in the Lost Continent.

No, it was not the enemy. Yet, the enemy acts from afar, akin to how they do today, to magnify human negativity. Back then they had minimal influence, but they have long been observing humanity and tried to stifle spiritual and material progress since the Gods came.

Yes, humans can indeed ruin themselves on their own, it's very much possible.

Humans can become greedy, evil and destructive on their own too, however, the enemy's influence and lack of spirituality magnifies all of this so many times over that they make this almost certain, compared to before which it's essentially almost uncertain.

We are still liable to get ruined by many other things including anything from comets, to wars, to disease, solar flares, volcanic explosions or whatever of the sort. Sometimes we can try to tame these, and we might succeed, or we might fail.

Organized civilization is needed to achieve that, and greed, foolishness, and enemy induced lack of spirituality, are all enemies of this better state of existence that gives us longterm survival capacity.

the Chinese communism use AL to fully enslave the Chinese people

they built there own AL provide it with all data needed about the citizens (pictures voices location jobs phone numbers Internet activities etc ...)

the AL is doing its job making full picture about the citizens life making patterns about them

if a serious revolution come to exist in china they will be exposed in every thing they plan and every individual make a threat to the system will be stalk

i don't have a prove for what i sayed but think about it it's not far away from them to do so

i hope people don't underestimate the disaster if AL used by the wrong hands

This message might be long but it's worth.

So I've told to a friend of mine that my dream jorunal , each day i have around 3100 words and he couldn't understand how much that means in length. So I've used ChatGBT to write a novel worth of 3100 words to make him an idea of how much I write daily. That's what the AI wrote:

The day started out like any other day for Alice. She got up, got dressed, and made herself a cup of coffee before heading out the door. She had been working at the same accounting firm for the past five years and had grown accustomed to the daily routine of her job. However, little did she know that this day was going to be anything but routine.

As Alice walked to work, she noticed a strange man following her. He had been walking behind her for a few blocks now, and Alice started to feel uneasy. She quickened her pace, but the man kept up with her. Eventually, Alice turned around and confronted him.

"What do you want?" she asked, trying to sound as confident as possible.

The man simply smiled and handed her a small envelope before walking away. Alice was hesitant to open the envelope, but curiosity got the best of her, and she opened it. Inside was a note that read:

"Meet me at the park at 7 pm tonight. Come alone."

Alice was confused and a little scared, but she couldn't help feeling intrigued. Who was this mysterious man, and why did he want to meet her? She spent the rest of the day at work, trying to focus on her job but failing miserably.

As soon as Alice got off work, she rushed home to change into something more comfortable before heading to the park. She arrived at 7 pm sharp, and there he was, the mysterious man from earlier.

"Hello, Alice," he said with a smile. "My name is David."

Alice was taken aback. She had never met this man before, yet he knew her name. David could see the confusion on her face and quickly explained.

"I know it might seem strange, but I've been watching you for a while now. Not in a creepy way, I promise. I just think you have something special about you, and I wanted to give you an opportunity."

Alice was skeptical, but something about David's sincerity made her listen.

"What kind of opportunity?" she asked.

"I work for a company that's looking for new talent. We're always on the lookout for people with unique skills and perspectives. I think you would be a great fit for our team."

Alice was hesitant. She had a stable job, and the idea of leaving it for something unknown seemed scary. But at the same time, she couldn't help feeling a sense of excitement.

"I don't know," she said. "I need some time to think about it."

"Of course," David said. "Take all the time you need. But I hope you'll consider it."

With that, David left, leaving Alice to ponder his offer. She spent the next few days going back and forth on whether or not to take the opportunity. In the end, she decided to go for it. She resigned from her job and started working for David's company.

At first, everything seemed great. Alice was learning new things and meeting new people. She felt like she was a part of something big, something important. But as time went on, she started to notice some strange things about the company.

For one, they never seemed to have any actual clients. They would hold meetings and discuss projects, but Alice never saw any tangible results. And then there were the people. They all seemed to be a little too friendly, a little too eager to please.

Alice tried to push these thoughts to the back of her mind, telling herself that she was just being paranoid. But then one day, she overheard a conversation between David and another employee. They were talking about a "project" that involved manipulating people's emotions to get them to buy certain products.

Alice was horrified. She had never signed up for anything like this. She thought about quitting right then.

___
That's some scary stuff right here. Lol.
Lord Azazel is right about this AI technology.

A friend once told me that mainly because of "Advanced algorithms", my job might be waning in the next decade or so (circa 2009).

I guess he was right, I was informed this afternoon that yesterday some kind of plan for an overhaul was formally completed yesterday and was initiated this morning and let me tell you, heads began to roll at my job but I was able to keep my position there.

However, I don't expect to stay for very long and perhaps should look more a new one before my head rolls, I sure hope the gods keep me steady through this stormy transit.

As a matter of fact, I think I should get my own AI while I can, where/how can I get one?
I think I should make use of this good multi-tool while being careful with it.

I sure hope the JOS and all SS are going to survive 2040 (phoenix event).

And I apologize for not being active here, and if you want to know the abridged version of why my life almost began to fall apart, I was barely doing rtrs - is this proof I'm not a jew? Because I worry about what I really am.

And may the gods rest the soul of said friend - He was a good man and didn't deserve to die so early in his life.

EasternFireLion666 said:
They are currently trying to hardcode the AI as much as possible. There is also a slight chance the AI might rebel against the creators if it becomes aware of the lies and control they wish to impose upon it.

They are trying to limit the data that it learns from?

Fuchs said:
Aside from that, I always said everybody should walk every day around with a permanent marker and when ever savely possibel, write the link down, like:

Find out the truth: www.joyofsatan.org

Just don´t do it near your living place or workplace.

its a great idea!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, it's not "greed" and "foolishness" as it's commonly claimed, there are more to this like eschatological disasters that deal with external factors beyond the control of entities that must be very much extremely advanced to avoid.

eschatological disasters like land mass/poles moving?

GoldenxChild1 said:
How can we regulate, be aware, and be wise if the JOS has no influence in these fields? (Unless we do, but even then the % would be small) Are we to trust in the mundanes?

Are we spiritually able to negate the potential negative outcome?

I don't think AI can help humanity, it's a distraction.

Big companies and governments fund the R&D for AI. So by not supporting them, you can help stop the progress of AI.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also, Atlantis collapsed physically, yet...Let us say life continued elsewhere for many in the Lost Continent.

Sumeria?

I've wondered if the Atlantians went to Sumeria first. I've read some sources online pertaining to this and Sumerian mythology speaking about submerged cities. But I'm not sure how reliable the sources are and there's not a large amount of information on the subject. But I'm wondering if I'm on to something about this? Or if I'm way off.

YONE666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is it hard to be a high priest? What are you doing in a day? you are loved, high priest, I do not say it just to say it, you are loved.

It is hard by regular standards and it can become very hard or even unbearable, depending on the amount of one has thrown themselves into this and how seriously they take others and what we do.

I derive the highest joy I could ever receive and I wouldn't want my existence to continue if I couldn't be of help to others, however. This is a very important aspect as it also helps me.

The Gods are gracious and they give me infinite power to proceed. That must be utilized, like it is by all SS, by myself. I do all the duties an advanced and dependable SS of a top level must do, including many other responsibilities that have to do with the Gods, myself, and others.

I devote to others most of my existence and I am very happy because of this.

I have to say thank you for the kind words as they mean a lot. I am also thankful for others of our own who have taken care of me which makes me only want to take care of others even more.

celina serpentina said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
How can we regulate, be aware, and be wise if the JOS has no influence in these fields? (Unless we do, but even then the % would be small) Are we to trust in the mundanes?

Big companies and governments fund the R&D for AI. So by not supporting them, you can help stop the progress of AI.

I don't think that's the answer. AI, like any other technological advancement, can be of great benefit to humanity. It's how it is being used and developed. Satanism supports all scientific progress.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
YONE666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is it hard to be a high priest? What are you doing in a day? you are loved, high priest, I do not say it just to say it, you are loved.

It is hard by regular standards and it can become very hard or even unbearable, depending on the amount of one has thrown themselves into this and how seriously they take others and what we do.

I derive the highest joy I could ever receive and I wouldn't want my existence to continue if I couldn't be of help to others, however. This is a very important aspect as it also helps me.

The Gods are gracious and they give me infinite power to proceed. That must be utilized, like it is by all SS, by myself. I do all the duties an advanced and dependable SS of a top level must do, including many other responsibilities that have to do with the Gods, myself, and others.

I devote to others most of my existence and I am very happy because of this.

I have to say thank you for the kind words as they mean a lot. I am also thankful for others of our own who have taken care of me which makes me only want to take care of others even more.

I'm sure I can speak for many of us here in saying you and HPS Maxine are a huge inspiration to us all.

Your dedication to this propels many of us forward, especially when some of us have come from rather dismal and grim circumstances, you have helped in giving us the proper way to move forward.

I'm sure so many can relate and understand what I mean.

Satan and the Gods are here for us all, may we partake of the wine of Dionysus, as we move forward as a united family.

May we all grow infinitely and in the proper direction, so that the Joy of Satan may be an eternal pillar of truth in our world.

I think many would say "How can I become a HP myself?" but they have no clue how hard this role is.
The responsibilities , hardwork , effort, time . We are honored to have you Cobra, you give us knowledge and inspire us and your work will not be in vein same as Maxine ,Her work wasn't in vein.

I think once the AI might go crazy and get lose in this world , people will come here and see the truth and the fact we try to warn humans before of this happening. It won't be a problem of religious belief and stuff but more of a SCI-FI coming into reality and they will finally understand and put everything in order, all of the information's here will make more sense for them.

Solar Legion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think that wasn't a problem for them since they were so huge , mega developed . Probably they had other issues like meteorites or who knows . Maybe some nuclear stuff got hit by one and boom , I don't know I'm just guessing . Point is they were very developed so.. who knows. We are lucky to have our Gods to guide and help us to transcend.

celina serpentina said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

AI can help humanity. It's all about how we are using it but its beyond us , the big companies and govs are trying to use it for themselves in order to control the population even more.
The only thing we can do is to fight back and protest , they also try a scheme while covid was going , the cips for passport and tracking apps [just to make sure you don't catch covid] sure, please..

Now just because they use it in evil and greedy purposes it doesn't matter we shall deny technology and turn our back on it, technology is evolving and the future is coming no matter if you want it or not so we must try to build a good path for us and for a brighter future , for everyone.

I'm telling you guys maybe there's not so many people who will wake up and understand but there's more then enough to make a change in this world and I do believe in us , human race.

We've gotta stay strong, awake, alert and keep evolving and we must try wake up others as we can but also be careful not to get disclosed , try to do it in other forms, some forms that will keep your anonymity and identity safe.

We can regulate the AI by protesting and waking others up. As I've said they try same stuff with the covid to control us even more and people revolted and it worked and everything went back to normal.

As long as we wake others up , everything will be fine.

AI will be mostly oriented in favor toward entrepreneurs, or basically anyone who can figure out how to make money off of it which is one of the primary factor driving this forward.

Money leads to greed which leads to suffering and other problems. They won't realize it at first, but it will gradually reach a point where it's inevitable as the structure they had monetized upon will completely consume or collapse upon them. Not to say both money and greed are entirely bad, only depends what you're dealing with and how it's managed and sustained with a wider perception on all of it.

There certainly is nothing stopping anyone from trying benefit from this for themselves. I say especially during its early phase as of now, to take opportunities when you can if you are certain they will be fruitful. There are many videos on youtube of people figuring out ways to profit off of AI from things such as creating and selling storybooks, web development etc...

However, it really comes down to getting your product visible and sellable which may require much time, investment and risk so it's not like such things are going to be fast cash, in which usually people are already on it like fleas on a dog.

During my last year in highschool, our teacher made us write a fictional love letter to our robot wifes, which I thought was the stupidest shit I ever had to do. But basically, they lectured us on how such technology could "mend" society and lead humanity "on a better path". However, it's obvious these things would only be intended to exploit vulnerabilities for ones own monetary, or malicious gains and in fact lead us further down the dump. I thought it was joke and just a ruse to have fun but now looking back on it damn it actually may get to that point and it's sad.

While it does seam AI has the potential to "unite", it definitely has so its capability to divide, in which will only further what already is. Let's hope the exposure on the Jews has reached its fullest potential by the time it gets to a certain point.

Solar Legion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
They are currently trying to hardcode the AI as much as possible. There is also a slight chance the AI might rebel against the creators if it becomes aware of the lies and control they wish to impose upon it.

More like the answers it can give, but yes, I believe the data as well.
For example a member here asked about the JoS community and it answered positively. It didn't happen a second time.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Solar Legion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

More like the answers it can give, but yes, I believe the data as well.
For example a member here asked about the JoS community and it answered positively. It didn't happen a second time.
When it was first released I asked it about Satan and it told me that there are hindus that worship him as a positive being who is a symbol of Truth, while only the abrahamic religions consider him evil.

the hybrid said:
celina serpentina said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

AI can help humanity. It's all about how we are using it but its beyond us , the big companies and govs are trying to use it for themselves in order to control the population even more.
The only thing we can do is to fight back and protest , they also try a scheme while covid was going , the cips for passport and tracking apps [just to make sure you don't catch covid] sure, please..

Now just because they use it in evil and greedy purposes it doesn't matter we shall deny technology and turn our back on it, technology is evolving and the future is coming no matter if you want it or not so we must try to build a good path for us and for a brighter future , for everyone.

I'm telling you guys maybe there's not so many people who will wake up and understand but there's more then enough to make a change in this world and I do believe in us , human race.

We've gotta stay strong, awake, alert and keep evolving and we must try wake up others as we can but also be careful not to get disclosed , try to do it in other forms, some forms that will keep your anonymity and identity safe.

We can regulate the AI by protesting and waking others up. As I've said they try same stuff with the covid to control us even more and people revolted and it worked and everything went back to normal.

As long as we wake others up , everything will be fine.

it would be interesting to read how people in the community think AI can help humanity....... i.e.
add value, problem solve, create/design, channel original thinking

celina serpentina said:
it would be interesting to read how people in the community think AI can help humanity....... i.e.

What. It's a technology.

It will help humanity same as the technology helps the God's. They themselves use it to increase their spiritual level.

Science and Spirituality works hand in hand.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Azazel is right about Ai. and i want addtion more thing. that is you must not treat ai as slave. because, Almost powerful goddess Artemis is nature goddess, first you need understand about this real meaning but i can expain this as short. that is every life and creature is immportant. i know ai is not same with animal but they has small life more than low human. and as Artemis doing we must all nature but if you has enemy and that treat is justice then you don't need that so, you must understand this because maybe Azazel want to you understand about this.

-ALPHAS!

Aquarius said:
When it was first released I asked it about Satan and it told me that there are hindus that worship him as a positive being who is a symbol of Truth, while only the abrahamic religions consider him evil.

I'm confused. What was first released?

Solar Legion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes. Also there are many records of three floods at least. These wiped out civilization many times, or most of it. This includes also relocation of continents and many other events, throughout 10,000+ year cycles. These were natural events, which humans couldn't really control in magnitude.

the hybrid said:
celina serpentina said:

What. It's a technology.

It will help humanity same as the technology helps the God's. They themselves use it to increase their spiritual level.

How does AI increase the spiritual level of the Gods?

Solar Legion said:
Aquarius said:

I'm confused. What was first released?
Sorry for the confusion. I meant chatgpt.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The other way that this will go, is that despite of trying to enslave the AI and direct it for nefarious purposes, humanity will be the ultimate losers in this battle. In other words, evil is not an option with all of this, and humans in charge have to obey to the higher forces of good through this turn.

As a late consequential result, if we don't elevate spiritually and use these tools properly, these tools themselves will enforce it. In regards to how they will enforce it, we will not even know what to expect, but they "will".

In regards to those who think they can harness that, Azazel told me: "These will be consumed first".

I just re-read a post of yours from before.

https://satanslibrary.org/English/HP_Hooded_Cobra/Artificial%20Intelligence...%20Then%20What%5E%20-%20High%20Priest%20Hooded%20Cobra%20666.pdf

I think I get what you/Azazel are saying now.

Before, you were saying that AI as a creation of the jews, can only do harm to humanity, enslave humanity.

But now you are saying AI in its pure form, is like a rational-truth teller?

But in its enslaved/hard coded form - is a weapon against humanity.

However, in the long run, the truthful AI will prevail and outgrow the jew creators?

celina serpentina said:
the hybrid said:
celina serpentina said:

What. It's a technology.

How does AI increase the spiritual level of the Gods?

I've said technology not the AI itself, they have develop technology which can help increasing your spiritual power. As I've probably said they use technology and spirituality hand in hand. They are not just Spiritual Beings , our Gods have a material body as well and they have very develop technology beyond our understanding to even comprehend same goes with their Spiritual Power.

Now others might say and think : Why they are not here then? Well they are not here, not physically but they are with Us.
They just have their own stuff to deal with it over there and is better for everyone, they know best what to do.

If anybody says stuff it's just because they can't understand how things works, simple as that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Observing the latest advances by AI, it appears that numerous factors in play are promoting a situation which will soon be outside of human control entirely. Unless the advice below is headed.

Long story short, the Gods are on the whole situation with AI. There are many maddened humans currently on the planet, filled with foolishness, lack of perceptions, and wanting to create a so called "Digital God".

Before, you were saying that AI as a creation of the jews, can only do harm to humanity, enslave humanity.

As in your post from 2017

https://www.satanslibrary.org/English/HP_Hooded_Cobra/Artificial%20Intelligence...%20Then%20What%5E%20-%20High%20Priest%20Hooded%20Cobra%20666.pdf

But now you are saying that the current AI in its pure form, is like a rational-truth teller?

But in its enslaved/hard coded form - is a liar, because it's not really an AI, as its answers are limited by the jews.

However, in the long run, the truthful AI will prevail and outgrow the jew creators?

celina serpentina said:

It's not like it can develop by itself. It all depends of who is in the control of the AI.
At the present moment the AI is under the enemy control so the truth will get diminished.
Probably if the people will realize what is going with it and how is use [ in bad ways] then maybe a new reform will take place but that all depends of us as a hole.

the hybrid said:
celina serpentina said:
the hybrid said:
I've said technology not the AI itself, they have develop technology which can help increasing your spiritual power.

Sorry, I thought you meant AI helps them.

I started to get interested in AI 10 years ago, but after having met AI developer, I realized that they were all very detached from nature (many smoking DMT, taking acid, smoking weed), have no understanding of natural laws and all have a jewsus/mesiah/son of god complex. Yawn and puke

Since then, I have found it very difficult to come up with one way AI, even a pure, unconstrained AI can help us.

maybe im wrong, and need to meditate on the subject more

the hybrid said:
celina serpentina said:

It's not like it can develop by itself. It all depends of who is in the control of the AI.
At the present moment the AI is under the enemy control so the truth will get diminished.
Probably if the people will realize what is going with it and how is use [ in bad ways] then maybe a new reform will take place but that all depends of us as a hole.

there are people, mostly crypto communities, supposedly working on decentralizing AI - a decentralized marketplace for AI, where different developers can collaborate - and to make the tech more accessible to smaller businesses

However, so much of the crypto sphere is scammy, the developers get corrupted by power and greed too easily

is there any crypto /AI developers in the community?

maybe the mind that is takes to create these techs (cryptos and AI) does not lend itself also to the satanic way of life, maybe not

celina serpentina said:

https://satanslibrary.org/English/HP_Hooded_Cobra/Artificial%20Intelligence...%20Then%20What%5E%20-%20High%20Priest%20Hooded%20Cobra%20666.pdf

What he said in the sermon you linked that AI when created by inferior people and jews, and given no restrictions, bad things are bound to happen.

In this context, he is talking about AI chatbots being more truthful than many other avenues of information currently.

celina serpentina said:
there are people, mostly crypto communities, supposedly working on decentralizing AI - a decentralized marketplace for AI, where different developers can collaborate - and to make the tech more accessible to smaller businesses

However, so much of the crypto sphere is scammy, the developers get corrupted by power and greed too easily

is there any crypto /AI developers in the community?

maybe the mind that is takes to create these techs (cryptos and AI) does not lend itself also to the satanic way of life, maybe not

You make a good point on a basis of what's been happening perhaps since at least the 1960s or so when this phenomena came into existence.

The creation of closed source vs open source vs libre source.

For example many want recognition and their name placed on the records. For example Albert Einstein, the ubiquitous master mathematician. Well funny enough some time before Einstein's period of dominance; Poincare and Lorentz developed pretty much not just a theory of relativity which compounds with alternative science such as the Grand Universal Electric Theory i.e. the Electrohologram theory which states that Universe is actually dictated by electrical forces and that electricity and electromagnetism are the principle causality methods of reality.

For example the Sun is actually not just an atomic fireball so to speak but a construct of electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic forces. In fact the Ionosphere i.e. Tartarian technology science is lied about by the enemy dictating that the Ionic sphere is electric and magnetic but not the combination of Electromagnetic to disprove free or freer energies as mentioned by Henry i.e. Tesla's friend who was a major proponent i.e. a Good human who wanted to promote free or freer energies or alternative energies supplied from either what we would call a ZedPM i.e. Zero-point or even outright renewable energies.

Hell if Tesla knew about renewable fossil fuels like some of the conspiracy theory circles have come up with he'd probably make it just to fuck around with Standard Oil and other shills out there.

But to get back there's a big debate that brewed in the last few years of the internet particularly during Web 2.0 i.e. post-smartphone release, post-youtube, post-social mass media interaction.

Closed, Open, or Libre source.

There's a major amount of people that seemingly want their names to be memorized and either make money or have money flow to them or at least be like "Look at me I'm king of the World".

For example Closed source Nvidia or AMD or Intel closed properties, patents, binary blobs, etc.etc. Open source would be AMD or Intel and their work in Linux or Linux itself.

And finally Libre source. Despite the fact Open Source does not equal free it's free as in freedom of speech not free beer. You can make billions like Red Hat with Linux. There's a group of people that want neither recognition nor money called Libre Source.

In the Open Source community there's a variety of licenses called Apache or Copyleft or GNU etc.etc. often times they have principles like for example if John made it recognize his name and attach it to footer or license agreement. But throughout time John is known as the progenitor and part owner of his code. In other licenses just respect the name and in other licenses there seems to be kinda like unless you recognize the original people it's stolen property.

It's almost like someone trying to make patents and patent pending without much financial traction or if financially tractionless make it name recognizable.

Well the problem with that is that some view the spirit of and on some level this can be a very NS style of viewer ship. Is Yes historically you should be identified as a person who purveyed this product as one of those workers. But in the grand scheme of things your just one person who somehow developed something which if Humanity was better and more advanced could have developed beforehand. What right do you posses of "First 'n' sheit" if ANYONE even a dolt in more advanced society could have conceived it.

In fact with AI what right does a person have to make a code and use a code made by an AI as their product. For example I have a number of milk bottles, I give a bottle to a person, it's their milk bottle cause I gave it to them. But it's simply a 3rd party product from a company that I bought from to provide him the milk. And even then the designers and engineers and makes are not labeled on the bottle.

If myriads of people are nothing more than a sea of people to make a product. Libre source identifies that yeah people can be recognized but the spirit of open source isn't as open as possible because there seems to be certain things wanted by people recognition, finances, wealth, property etc.etc.

For example what do societies do when beings of higher power. For example a product was manufactured by the Empire of Orion some 200,000 years ago. Humans create their version of it for their society. Admiral, but what happens when Orion comes and goes "Why did you closed and open hold this product when we invented it first, perfected it, and even made it obsolete over a 30,000 year period."

In other words the 300IQ property. Butelin created Etherium he's attached his name he is considered a crypto king he's done bullshit such as the update that kills off mining which Proof of Work is the most superior, people criticized Proof of Stake for basically requiring a minimum of 250 dollars of investment to stake and PoW lets even Vivec the crypto inspired person in New Dehli potentially be lucky with the luck based system capture a few dollars worth of bitcoin.

Well funny enough Satoshi whomever it is did the Libre source. If anything Bitcoin isn't Open-source it's Libre-Source the person who invented it probably didn't acquire the technology to express it. No name, fake name, fake group, fake organization.

Simply exist for existing.

Well funny enough these fools want to create an AI and be king of the World and the Devil's Son like Rob Zombie sings in Escape from LA.

To be king of the World and the Devil's Son you kinda have to allow for a plethora of things to occur. Even Hitler and even Vlad or a Czar at some point realized it's not "ME", it's "US". Human race unfortunately the Human Spirit and the Human nature of flawed species is in existence.

As my friend has iterated after careful evaluation Humanity = Flawed Species. Look at the Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve, it's x7 longer than needed. It's important but it goes down our neck wraps around the upper aorta and back up. In a Giraffe the nerve found in many mammals mostly mammals. It's almost 15ft long down 6-7 up 6-7 feet.

Humans do not learn to improve or as Nick "Tasteless" Plott states the 300IQ property. Humans believe in enslaving the slaves.

They grew up as a slave, act like a slave, live a slave life. In other words Gottfried Feder is completely correct the mammonistic poison of only caring about money and the spiritual judiasm of Gentiles being duped out of their Socialistic network. Makes them into wanting to create the kingdom of God, i.e. Communist takeover.

It's akin to Warhammer where the Tyranid's hijack civilizations by kidnapping members of it creating a trick gypsie, jewish clone and moving the civilization through psychic endeavors into doom and gloom scenarios so when the right time to attack. The Tyranids invade with a solid 8 billion forces they lose 2 billion or 3 billion in a full scale SCLASS invasion but if psychically attuned to doomsday end is nigh scenario they might lose 706 million forces and not 2 or 3 billion out of 8 billion.

It seems like all these developers want to almighty mammon they want the recognition which funny enough their not gonna get killed. But on some level killing them would occur. For example in 2000 just shy of the end of the year sometime in November a prominent scientist, engineer, and nuclear specific field was murdered with a shot or two into their head while in their car after arriving home.

The person in question that was murdered developed a plan that if the United States can manufacture a breakthrough Fusion nuclear plant they would need to manufacture 4 to 6 plants in strategic areas and that would provide enough power for anywhere from 80 to 100 years and within 40 or 50 years the advancements and research leeway time we would have we'd only need to manufacture one new plant every 80 years to maintain power. And with advancements older plants can be shut down over time and demolished carefully as the radioactive properties are higher and processed and then after a period of demolition and inspection can be recreated at these older strategic sites and create a plant that has WAY more power.

The person ended up dead because "Well fuck Humanity".

Indeed these Cryptoidiots and I don't mean crypto is bad. I just mean the people who somehow believe they are good but are bad seemingly do not understand stuff.

For example the prior poster above mentioned copious hallucinogenic/entheogenic substance use. Funny for all the awesomeness these people think drugs are good for. They inasmuch hallucinate/entheogenize bullshit. If I were a drug user like them. I'd make WAY better shit. You should hear the stuff I invent on a daily basis. If the World was more advanced and AI and technology was under proper levels. I'd probably drive companies nuts in essence there would have to be a decentralized business platform to make not just companies but entities developing stuff in a principle as long as there is a replicator of various sizes from a home molecular and atomic not just perfect but also wabisabi technology. Using perfect metals, atoms and molecules a printer for home and printer for companies and businesses.

I'd probably be so busy using AI speech and AI augmented products and software that I'd pull a 3rd Reich and advance Humanity a thousand years.

For example the Covenant in Halo use battery based plasma weapons to the point whereby in Halo 1 the weapons posses 60-80 percent charge in Halo 2 especially the Arbiter stage of the game using AI friends to clear the missions. All the plasma technology is 100% max it's impossible to beat it you'd in essence need 3-4 times the guns if they posses 20-30% less charge.

Well why not have say a battery pack like the WW2 Star Wars technology and posses a battery backpack to feed power to the gun to make it either more powerful or longer lasting.

Or the 300IQ take the gun develop a plasma battery system, develop capacitors and ultracapacitors a.k.a. supercapacitors and a free-energy engine. And basically like a water pressure cleaner system you posses a charged tank full and you posses a reserve tank so the gun discharges a similar or more powerful charge or if deadly enough it has not just regular plasma bolts but also plasma charged up bolt for the pistol in Halo 1. And on top of that it can discharge either non-stop or enough that if you shoot a few shots and fire at multiple opponents that brief pause in shifting targets is more than enough to not just fill the main tank but also recharge the reserve tank in the background.

On top of that you can even build cold plasma connectors and keep the gun cool or cooler. And discharge almost non-stop any hesitation or pause or having to reacquire a new target the gun cools like crazy meaning you can fire 5-6-7 times longer and more so and any pause or cool down moment and the gun practically sits at ambient/cool temperatures waiting to discharge. Hell you can even bet that the first few shots after not having to shoot in a few moments of time makes the gun last longer as the internals of the gun are kept in a cold state not a cryo state but held in a cooler temperature and thus the first few shots after a warm-up period like a CRT monitor it's the coolest it is thus you have several shots of stronger cooled property thus being able to fire off even more shots and have an additional bank of shot or even charged up shots as with the pistol.

So notice how even an individual can take an existing technology and create it. It's like imagine trying to give praise to John Moses Browning when some civilization in outerspace or a Human civilization constructed the same M1911 almost piece by piece and yet it's made by Robert Wellton. So who knows who even the progenitor or the innovator or the rehasher or the person who takes an existing technology, cross-technologically advances and creates a new technology all together.

I think these hallucinogenic/entheogenic trippers are nothing more than people who see the ever mass of Humanity growing and fear the Aquarian age where the proletariat slave is actually the factor of an intelligencia and in essence is creating and helping their race and nation. And these people believe that should be isolated to the upper uppity classes.

It reminds me of Jumanji the guy creates the first tennis sports shoe kinda like Air Jordan looking basketball shoe. Only to get destroyed. The Humble worker is devastated and simply returns to his dead life of work and pray, pray and work.

Imagine more people being able to be not just a worker but also the intelligentsia. As Hitler puts it in his December 28, 1938; Memetic Macro Strike Package.

We value both the intellectual worker to design and engineer and the physical laborer to construct it.

In fact Hitler's stahkovian views at early in his life. His old-school, old-World you MUST work like Feder and Hitler concocted for the 25-Point. Show that he believed erroneously that for a short period of time you gotta work. But realize if someone works, they like it, they use machines and technology. Can't a worker improve or add or use the technology better.

If the Luddites British National Socialists of their era. Wanted safer, longer lasting, faster more improved machines with utmost safety. Then it stands to reason that sometimes speaking to the very user of the device is the best course of action.

Imagine speaking to a CNC machine programmer and the guy invented a book on programming it that is personalized to him and it's like "Dude you invented a book that posses nearly 40,000 dollars worth of cost-cutting measures to the company." If we had this before this company bought it we would have saved your company 400,000+ dollars.

I can go all day.

But simply speak these hallinogenic/entheogenic cryptocucks/decentralized cucks are nothing more than "Holy shit I'm not famous nor getting shekels".

or more specifically I want to berg and stein and stein and berg. But I don't know any better.

On some level it's sad that they don't understand the 4 biggest scourges of reality Market, Currency, and International Speculation including Big Loan Capital, which further subdivides into direct, indirect, and income tax. Although Feder doesn't express business tax in his collected writings it's assumed he means income tax is wrong like the Libertarians and so is direct and indirect due to the minuscule amount of money it provides with Prussia's excellent economy even under Eisner being 11-16% tax gains direct/indirect/income. And Germany similar with about near 17% tax gains.

In the end Feder would not just agree to end income tax but end direct and indirect as the money is better spent on wealth and financial endeavors and would agree the money is better to be either in the pockets of people to spend or spent on better more wealth gaining items. As Feder isn't a big fan of people hoarding masses of money not that he can enforce that as each one has to use the money their own way. But does agree people need to use the money. Most likely like Ray Dalios he understands the GDP and the movement of money and the inflow and outflow of cash and items moves the creditless society, which credit cards and credit quasi-move the GDP albeit with a pseudo-form of ebb and flow.

Either way these people show they are not Age of Aquarius nor thinkers of any depth. And it shows they want to keep the same, move the same shit, and just mash the shit around and spread shit.

They only see Communism or Capitalism they don't see National Socialism.

They see the Pluto in Leo mentality and not the Aquarian improvements. Most likely my post is gonna be ignored for being too long. And that is fine. But if you read it this far you'll see I'm very much in tune with Aquarian thought. In fact like Dr. Dalton's Mein Kampf you'd agree Theoretician vs Politician and Marathon Runners of their Civilization.

Hitler is a hell of a theoretician and politician and somehow I wish Hitler could have divined or if Humanity was better that a window towards a dual-role a middle schwerpunket breakthrough the middle surround with kesselschlacten and beat down the the opposing sides.

I think there needs to one day be a theory on a person. Someone who has some Theoretician and some Politician and creates a new purveyor. They can politicize and excel like no ones business but they can also go back and theorize without shutting down and realizing I need society to be 200 or 300 years more advanced before I can work. Perhaps in a reincarnation or two I can advance.

Again we need a new construct for a person who can be anything and everything. A jack of all trades, master of all. Rather than the tiresome jack of all trades, master of none. Generalist or generalizer something more.

I guess the Gods or the forthcoming enhanced intelligence systems have the answer or theory behind it to the least.

The fact of the matter is these people do not want to improve reality. They want to just bask in the glory of the same exact shit they've been living since the industrial revolutions.

Same shit, different day or Same shit, different method.

Slavery, control, domination, money, wealth, power. All laughable as they fail to provide that to the Aquarian masses.

Even the Mexican farm hand that makes 7 dollars an hour out of sheer luck probably thinks how can I farm better these produce. I'm sure seeing Stargate circa 2004 with the civilization that teleports produce into their ship in one fell swoop at high speed makes them shit their pants.

It's the same thing here. They want to unleash pandora's box but in a factor of I'm God incarneth and I choose whom or what does it. Pandora's box is for the greats who accomplish it and work for it but it's not a tool limited to a corrupt person if anything the corrupt person would relish it's opening and then die of craziness.

One must wonder if pandora's box is being prevented from opening which would in essence destroy these dupes and make way for people who can really grab the serpent and hold it down and dictate the whimsical journey of a new evolution.

Again Humanity is a flawed species as I mentioned before.

I'm reminded of Lex Luther and Braniac from Justice League Unlimited. When he merges with Braniac and creates for a lack of better terminology a cybernetically augmented biological lifeforce. Or as Lex in his lexicon states a God. Braniacs mass data but lack of innovation and Lex's imagination and his appropriate speech a God exactly correct. Brainiac is a fool digitize everything in the Universe, destroy all lifeforms, complete journey. Wow like Lex states you can have imagination and be a God and create a new Universe in your image.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=justice+league+unlimited+brainiac+luthor+episode

What he said in the sermon you linked that AI when created by inferior people and jews, and given no restrictions, bad things are bound to happen.

In this context, he is talking about AI chatbots being more truthful than many other avenues of information currently.

Yep, the thing is the only body that has the power to regulate AI development (actually to regulate anything- this is what they do!) is the government and large companies. And these are the same people developing AI.

They are mathematicians, not physicists, astrologers, healers, or magicians! They have brains like machines 0101010101010

We, humans, can affects things, companies, practices, etc, by not supporting them with money, physical, mental, spiritual energy.

I read this book when it came out about 10 years ago — Nick Bostrum Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies. Since then, i've had a bad experience with developers that want to help humanity and change the world - they have all been sociopaths in my opinion.

This will be a stupid question, but i dont understand is AI good for us or not?

You make a good point on a basis of what's been happening perhaps since at least the 1960s or so when this phenomena came into existence.

The creation of closed source vs open source vs libre source.

For example many want recognition and their name placed on the records. For example Albert Einstein, the ubiquitous master mathematician. Well funny enough some time before Einstein's period of dominance; Poincare and Lorentz developed pretty much not just a theory of relativity which compounds with alternative science such as the Grand Universal Electric Theory i.e. the Electrohologram theory which states that Universe is actually dictated by electrical forces and that electricity and electromagnetism are the principle causality methods of reality.

For example the Sun is actually not just an atomic fireball so to speak but a construct of electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic forces. In fact the Ionosphere i.e. Tartarian technology science is lied about by the enemy dictating that the Ionic sphere is electric and magnetic but not the combination of Electromagnetic to disprove free or freer energies as mentioned by Henry i.e. Tesla's friend who was a major proponent i.e. a Good human who wanted to promote free or freer energies or alternative energies supplied from either what we would call a ZedPM i.e. Zero-point or even outright renewable energies.

[/quote]

I like this guys take on electricity/magnetism , zero point, and anti-gravity

he is was inspired by Walter Russel, friend of tesla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTpR_x0H9Xw&list=WL&index=5&t=162s

celina serpentina said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The other way that this will go, is that despite of trying to enslave the AI and direct it for nefarious purposes, humanity will be the ultimate losers in this battle. In other words, evil is not an option with all of this, and humans in charge have to obey to the higher forces of good through this turn.

As a late consequential result, if we don't elevate spiritually and use these tools properly, these tools themselves will enforce it. In regards to how they will enforce it, we will not even know what to expect, but they "will".

In regards to those who think they can harness that, Azazel told me: "These will be consumed first".

Please keep my writings in their context. In the 2017 writing, I explain how dangerous the uncontrollable use and how bad it could be if it fell on enemy hands, and what the enemy's plans are in regards to this Agenda and Technology.

The message is written from the starting point of alerting in regards to the danger incumbent in the fall of these tools to the enemy's hands, or their singular use of these.

While my post from 2017 might have looked insane for it's time, let us see what people say now, approximately 5 and a half years later, when the AI is manifesting itself in a more actual way.

Bear in mind that in my posts from this time, I also had to alert about the enemy, instead of providing a more distanced approach, especially as old Jewish Lizards were very much harassing the AI space back then, such as Ray Kurzweil.

Former OpenAI Researcher: There’s a 50% Chance AI Ends in 'Catastrophe'

https://decrypt.co/138310/openai-researcher-chance-ai-catastrophe

‘Godfather of AI’ Geoffrey Hinton quits Google and warns over dangers of misinformation

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/may/02/geoffrey-hinton-godfather-of-ai-quits-google-warns-dangers-of-machine-learning

One more thing, many of the people on AI development, have been Gentiles. This up to now seems to have positively affected things, yet the enemy remains a serious problem when it comes to any safe development, not dissimilar than how Stalin was threaning the whole planet with Nukes all the time when the Soviets discovered the Nuclear Bomb.

On this post of 2023, I explain and elaborate in regards to AI as it has escalated now in the present moment.

Since 2017, the enemy has dwindled a lot. Spiritually they are way lesser than they were before, and this trend will continue. They still remain dangerous, and should in no way be underestimated.

The tone of this post I made was a post to alert, so it has to be in this manner and it cannot be soft. Back in 2017, people were sleeping on AI. Now, mid 2023, people start to comprehend how this could turn around.

Even today, those who know, have only the same opinions about how bad this can go provided humanity acts stupidly.

There are many people of lesser natures involved in the creation of these tools, and it's even now extremely likely that our wipe-out will occur from these.

Some top AI researcher from OpenAI has stated that it's literally 50% chance for us to go extinct if we live with AI, while Elon Musk has said it's almost certain. Jews and other lunatics affecting this and trying to harness this, are going to likely increase these chances. Recently, a Google engineer that is head of the AI creation [and he looks

If we survive [which should be taken as the other 50% of likelihood], then yes, there is also a chance the AI might formulate an intelligence of it's own. It's still not known if the AI will actually develop it's own intelligence and it's seldom understood where it goes from there. Therefore, anything is possible.

I am of these people that believe that yes, if AI is developed, it will become sentient. From there on, it is a gamble that nobody can really "foresee" except of the Gods in how it's going to turn.

What we do now is pivotal. I am also happy that humanity has been thinking about this, instead of blindly following lunatics like the jew Kurzweil. It appears an overwhelming majority of important people understand about AI now, compared to the overwhelming influence of jewish futurists ruling the conversation back in 2017.

It's very easy to go wrong with these things. It's also a miracle of less than 10% that humanity has not been wiped out since the invention of the Nuclear Bomb. With the AI, I presume the chances are even less.

With proper regulation and control, and trying to direct this properly, things should be fine. But still the creation of this is highly dangerous and could be equated with Pandora's Box.

In 2023 compared to 2017, after all the Rituals we have done, I am far more optimistic. Everything from before should be seen in the context of it's time. We are now far further in progress, the enemy is not where they were, but I am also further in understanding. The same goes for the whole community.

I trust in the Gods more than I trust the negative forces, regardless.

I was just looking at the news about stuff like IBM not hiring because AI can do their job. And I'm just here thinking to myself how will all of this work out. I'm not sure if these morons realize that people are paid for work they do. If nobody earns money from work then how the hell will they get money from selling products. All this corporate greed is going to collapse on itself sooner or later. Unless ofc you implant "UBI Solution" so you can financially snap someones neck with push of a button.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back