Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advancing The Cause: Joy Of Satan Donation Tiers [Update 36: 8th PDF being written + Improvements]

luis said:
Obviously I did not mean that anyone can get them. The ones that get into the higher tier should have the possibility to get access to the old pdf's if they did not start to get them from the beginning.

Some people will become SS in the future so they obviously did not have the possibility to have them from the start. Or the ones who are a lower tier now and did not get the higher tier extra articles when they become a higher tier can have them too.

Absolutely Luis, that will happen.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Everyone is also strongly encouraged to give a word in regards to the PDF they have received, so others can see too what this was about.

compact refined writing and with the essence being well interpreted for those who already have baggage in the knowledge of the occult, for me, i read and was interested as if i had entered JOS for the first time

TOTAL utility

if the subjects there were advanced, i consider myself well for my time, i felt as if it were a clarity of points that were loose in my mind and by him, expressed with excellence, very good

i know that all life here and our universe is SPIRITUAL, i love and am absolutely for that but i hope to see sometime about worldly power, money, wealth like never seen publicly by the words of the lord hp. hoodedcobra666

A big thank you for the pdf and the knowledge and all the work Hoodedcobra puts into the community This is very deep knowledge in terms of difference in occult psychology issues etc. that will become ingrained over time. It is truly a blessing this knowledge you are giving here in Jos and especially in the tiers that Hoodedcobra has created. We are in a time where many people are awakening and seeking to find the truth , but unfortunately and in my own experience the knowledge shared out there beyond Jos is confusing and mixed with hostile alterations that end up confusing you more. Here in Greece for decades there has been a big movement and current back to Ancient Greece but which embraces and spreads and wrong information being deeply influenced even by Judeo-Christian programming they spread the well known propaganda about the evil Satan. Most pagans to whom I sent Jos's website on various social media outlets reacted very aggressively upon hearing about Satanism except in a few cases. Other than that I would recommend everyone to make even a simple subscription not only for the pdf but more so for the spreading of the truth of the gods and ultimately liberation of humanity. As of this month I will up my subscription because I firmly believe it is the most important thing there is for me, I personally see it as a mission for this incarnation

Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
Obviously I did not mean that anyone can get them. The ones that get into the higher tier should have the possibility to get access to the old pdf's if they did not start to get them from the beginning.

Some people will become SS in the future so they obviously did not have the possibility to have them from the start. Or the ones who are a lower tier now and did not get the higher tier extra articles when they become a higher tier can have them too.

Absolutely Luis, that will happen.

It is also the best option for those who for various reasons are unable to donate now, but will be able to doing it in the future when their problems have been resolved and their situation has improved.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Everyone is also strongly encouraged to give a word in regards to the PDF they have received, so others can see too what this was about.

I am truly grateful for everything. The information provided in this PDF is extremely valuable. It contains a wealth of knowledge that goes very deep and its uses can extend to all areas of life.

BlackOnyx8 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am truly grateful for everything. The information provided in this PDF is extremely valuable. It contains a wealth of knowledge that goes very deep and its uses can extend to all areas of life.

Thank you Brother, this was the beginning.

We have a lot of things ahead that we will be doing, step by step, to improve everything and everyone who wants in turn to improve our collective endeavour.

Update 5 - April 6 2023: EVERYONE HAS RECEIVED THEIR PDFS!

Everyone who has been assigned and sent a PDF, will soon receive instructions according to how we are going to go forward and what one needs to do and prepare in order to receive their benefits.

There will be elaboration on the astrology, spiritual, knowledge and access perks of each tier.

We will also make a forum here and make the necessary arrangements so everyone can enter and for everyone to receive their perks in full.

We look forward to everyone benefiting massively from the system and to grow everyone while we are in it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Please does one have to donate on every month , before he can consided to be in some tiers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 5 - April 6 2023: EVERYONE HAS RECEIVED THEIR PDFS!

Everyone who has been assigned and sent a PDF, will soon receive instructions according to how we are going to go forward and what one needs to do and prepare in order to receive their benefits.

There will be elaboration on the astrology, spiritual, knowledge and access perks of each tier.

We will also make a forum here and make the necessary arrangements so everyone can enter and for everyone to receive their perks in full.

We look forward to everyone benefiting massively from the system and to grow everyone while we are in it.

Great idea for the forum, its hard not tonbe able to discuss about all this. Thank you

Hey HP, I wanted to inform you of a couple things:

1. I never received the pdf to assign my tier. I've sent you an email, so I understand if it gotten lost or something. I understand that you're busy btw!!

2. If I am able to do so, I'm going to donate more if my financial situation allows it. I really want JoS to prosper..

Santacruze said:
Please does one have to donate on every month , before he can consided to be in some tiers.
When you donate first time you re put into the first tier, then as you help the Jos more through donations you can get to higher one, of course one can get into a higher tier when also being of help in the forum like doing translations.

Update 6 - April 7 2023: Climbing the Tiers

Everything stated in Update 5 is still ongoing. I expect to have delivered all of this by tomorrow.

Now, in regards to what is being stated here on the tiers, some of you are asking me:

1. How can I climb the tiers if I do not donate?

The tiers is a system that is focused on finances to uphold and advance the cause while one has to participate in the system in the parameters arranged.

Those who do work for the JoS such as translation, volunteering work, doing work on the forums in a very helpful way for others, or other substaintial work for JoS, can get a free Tier 1 benefit, ie, receive the PDF, based on a most minimum "figurative" donation of even 5$.

2. I already do work for JoS in the above way. How does that affect anything?

You will climb faster and you will maintain your Tier easier, as good gestures of helping add to any financial help one gives, and adding upon this is very serious for us.

People of high output can get outcomes with less participation monetarily, although the situation shows me until now that those who matter in one way want to matter in all ways, ie, we want to help everywhere. So we share likeness in our being for this approach.

3. I cannot even give 10 or 20$ or anything related, nor I can work for JoS.

In that regard, one has to figure out a way to get something there to be able to give something, and receive something. I would personally take this as a pleasant test in my life, to figure out how I can make 20$ more for something I really want, monthly or something.

There is an arsenal with tools and knowledge stacked upon the ceiling, might as well use it instead of putting one's self in a negative state of mind that one cannot do this. Chances are very high, you can do this, and you just have to figure out a more creative way or get out of a comfort zone to get something extra.

The JoS never asked anyone like the Christian churches to make sacrifices out of a destitute situation, nor we ever will. The statement here is to improve and be able to give when you have. That helps making a more capable individual out of someone, too.

4. In regards to those who tried to fake having donated / "I got the PDF but tried to give it to others".

A couple cases and likely enemies tried to fake having donated to try to get the PDF by deception. In regards to these two cases that I caught, that failed.

To be specific, I don't bar my enemies from trying to get something here. You could get this and even improve your enemy self into a less enemy deceived individual, which will likely limit their own evil and ignorance and eventually become something better than being a fool that opposes the Gods, an action in the contrary of the interest of all living beings to do.

Going back to this, that's not only immoral but that is foolish, as one tells themselves one is retarded in this case. One first and foremost treats their own self like a retard and that's not good to do. That seriously devalues the person doing this and that's not a good route of action for your life. Certainly that creates mistrust and a very negative perception, as the Gods too precede over this situation.

"I got the PDF but tried to give it to others". That is also foolish. If one thinks another cannot generate 10$ every a few weeks, this means you think the other person is a stupid beggar. In fact, even if one is a beggar, they can certainly generate 10$ per two weeks or something.

Longterm outlook such as becoming anything positive is discarded over idiocy, which is bad for everyone involved, moreso the people trying to do that.

Essentially this behaviour causes the person on the receiving end to become a purposefully self-made worthless individual, adding upon the worthlessness of the first lack of respect someone shown.

That causes damage on all the people involved and builds nobody in the end, as one accepts this status and lets it go.

Giving anyone anything will not help them comprehend the necessary value behind this project which is to understand how to learn, how to evolve, how to become more, how to give, how to work for something you need, how to set a goal and eventually make it happen, and so on.

Wait, so you’re stating one can get to a higher tier by simply donating consistently?

Obviously not 10 dollars weekly but maybe like 100 or something above?

What’s a good amount?

Update 7 - April 8 2023: Tier Guide PDF Sent

Those from Tier 2, 3 and 4, have received a PDF explaining further about their perks and abilities, so that we can collectively proceed with the aims and gifts to be handed to everyone.

The Tier Guide PDF is one that explains numerous things:

1. How to get your astrology done, what you can request
2. About Communication
3. Further advice and more definitions on the perks

etc etc.

As for those who will rise to Tier 2 in due time, then this means that you will receive everything accordingly when you do.

Thanks to the few who are making a difference.

Satanisgod36 said:
Wait, so you’re stating one can get to a higher tier by simply donating consistently?

Obviously not 10 dollars weekly but maybe like 100 or something above?

What’s a good amount?

On the matter of consistent donations, yes. One can also do a bigger one when they have an opportunity, and then maintain, the list goes.

One basically builds on their position and increases this, reaching eventually and then maintaining this on higher Tiers.

Different people have different things and a different amount of financial capacity. One does anything here in accordance to that capacity.

Thank you very much I have re-sent that email but with proper astro information and a few details. All that described in the pdf is very much appreciated and might be what I needed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for everything you do HP, I wish you the best in every way, I look forward to our future conversations.

I have an important question about the Tiers, High Priest Cobra. Following the advice of our esteemed Brothers and Sisters here, I can proudly say I have started donating, however small an amount I am currently sparing for the moment. I do hope to make more money and as thus, give our Joy of Satan far more in the weeks, months and years to come.

My question is, when we do advance a tier, is there any chance we can obtain the past PDFs of the Tier we just advanced to? It is a significant part of the massive FOMO I had been feeling. I'd eventually like to reach Tier 4 someday (sooner rather than later, preferably), and as I advance in the Tiers and of course provided that I prove my trustworthiness with the wisdom given, I would like some way to receive the past knowledge I had missed out on in those Tiers. I'd even be willing to donate extra or something to that effect.

Could you tell me if it's possible to do this somehow? I really, really want to earn, obtain and keep every single bit of Satanic wisdom I can.

G'day to you, High Priest.

This was answered already, if one climbs into the higher tiers later on, they will have a possibility to receive what they have missed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Those from Tier 2, 3 and 4, have received a PDF explaining further about their perks and abilities, so that we can collectively proceed with the aims and gifts to be handed to everyone.

The Tier Guide PDF is one that explains numerous things:

1. How to get your astrology done, what you can request
2. About Communication
3. Further advice and more definitions on the perks

etc etc.

As for those who will rise to Tier 2 in due time, then this means that you will receive everything accordingly when you do.

Thanks to the few who are making a difference.

I'm still waiting for Tier 2 PDF, I think I was missed over.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 1: Tiers Information Sent To Donors
More perks and other benefits will be announced soon. Everyone has received an e-mail with the

High Priest, the last half of this sentence is missing in your post from Update 1.

Powerofjustice said:

This was answered already, if one climbs into the higher tiers later on, they will have a possibility to receive what they have missed.

I hadn't noticed because I didn't check all the updates prior to posting. Thank you for pointing it out.

Now, not to split hairs but I wonder if what HPHC said about Tier 2 will apply to higher Tiers too... :p

EriktheRed said:
I would like to have a lot of questions answered about my natal chart as a donar.
Only if you are Tier 2 or above you can ask.

Update 9 - April 18 2023: Tier 3-4 - A Unity & Network Of Strong SS

Greetings to everyone. As we proceed with the higher tiers, everyone has received documentation in regards to the perks. I wanted to write about something specific: The higher tiers also "happen" to be people who are:

1. People who are actually powerful.
2. Very decent SS who have an actual standing in the community and in the world.
3. Those who really care for the whole endeavour in a realistic way.

The added teachings, instructions and empowerment that I and the JoS will provide, multiplies the above - we want super growth for everyone. Those who care, are cared for actively.

It must be looked upon as an attainment, so one can set this forward as one of the things they want to do in their life.

We progress, and this is supposed to "come" for someone, who as they invest time in the community, the community gives things back to them in the form of life progression, and we all help each other advance powerfully upwards and forward.

There might be more things done to ensure networking [with the highest amount of possible privacy], in that regard. I will explain more to those of our own who have taken this initiative.

There is organizational management that takes place to bring this into a reality. I work hard to make this all happen, and this takes effort.

We want our own to be successful, and all those under the Gods who take your life seriously, we will help to boost everyone's success as this is the gift of being part of a group and of a spiritual collective.

I am still managing and working hard to bring everything in proper organized form. As thus, I may have a few delayed replies. When everything settles, this response time will normalize. Also, we are days before the April 20th.

PS: I still owe the MP3 from the first issuing, which has been delayed due to the fact I have been busy.
May the Gods bless us all,

HP HC 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 9 - April 18 2023: Tier 3-4 - A Unity & Network Of Strong SS

Greetings to everyone. As we proceed with the higher tiers, everyone has received documentation in regards to the perks. I wanted to write about something specific: The higher tiers also "happen" to be people who are:

1. People who are actually powerful.
2. Very decent SS who have an actual standing in the community and in the world.
3. Those who really care for the whole endeavour in a realistic way.

The added teachings, instructions and empowerment that I and the JoS will provide, multiplies the above - we want super growth for everyone. Those who care, are cared for actively.

It must be looked upon as an attainment, so one can set this forward as one of the things they want to do in their life.

We progress, and this is supposed to "come" for someone, who as they invest time in the community, the community gives things back to them in the form of life progression, and we all help each other advance powerfully upwards and forward.

There might be more things done to ensure networking [with the highest amount of possible privacy], in that regard. I will explain more to those of our own who have taken this initiative.

There is organizational management that takes place to bring this into a reality. I work hard to make this all happen, and this takes effort.

We want our own to be successful, and all those under the Gods who take your life seriously, we will help to boost everyone's success as this is the gift of being part of a group and of a spiritual collective.

I am still managing and working hard to bring everything in proper organized form. As thus, I may have a few delayed replies. When everything settles, this response time will normalize. Also, we are days before the April 20th.

PS: I still owe the MP3 from the first issuing, which has been delayed due to the fact I have been busy.
May the Gods bless us all,

HP HC 666

I desire to know how to climb the tiers and also know Abt this perks stated.

I rarely write on this forum, and only when I feel I absolutely must.

I guess this is one of those times.

One word: mindblown.

The information provided, knowledge and research makes the donation absolutely worth it.

The way it is written, and everything explained, is top quality.

Thank you HP Cobra for this, I am eternally grateful! And I must say, amazingly very well done!

Update 10 - April 18 2023: MP3 Of Greek Tablet DOWNLOAD

On this link everyone can download the pronunciation of the Ancient Greek Tablet in Mp3, from the First Issue of the PDF.

You can use the password from your PDF to download this:

https://drive.proton.me/urls/6FD5WAB1VC#wJZNpqFZcvhc

GakunGak said:
I rarely write on this forum, and only when I feel I absolutely must.

I guess this is one of those times.

One word: mindblown.

The information provided, knowledge and research makes the donation absolutely worth it.

The way it is written, and everything explained, is top quality.

Thank you HP Cobra for this, I am eternally grateful! And I must say, amazingly very well done!

Thank you for the kind words. All of this takes a huge amount of effort. The fact that it is returned and it empowers us collectively is very rewarding to hear.

You haven't seen nothing yet...There are many wonderful things coming for JoS and everyone in it.

We are building this up to the skies.

I don't know about anyone else but now I read all his posts in his voice now. " So it goes as follows" solid voice he must do well with the ladies with a voice like that I sound like I talk through my nose most of the time unless I get angry.

Ramses said:
I don't know about anyone else but now I read all his posts in his voice now. " So it goes as follows" solid voice he must do well with the ladies with a voice like that I sound like I talk through my nose most of the time unless I get angry.
Lol when I first heard his voice I though he was using a voice changer because it literally felt like a thu'um inside my head :lol:

Thank you.

Mp3 is good, now all the pronunciations are clear.

I sent you an email a few days ago.

Shiva666 said:
How can I get the ancient Greek tablet ?
If you donated and received the tier pdf then with it you receive a password in the email, with that password you use it to download the audio for the greek tablet.

Update 11 - Next PDF & Communication

The Second Issue of the PDF is currently being prepared. This takes a lot especially on the closing in eve of the New Satanic Year in the 30th, which brings a lot of responsibilities on me by itself.

For one more time I want to thank everyone who is donating and caring for the Joy of Satan. This means everything for our progress.

Lastly, those of you who donate, you always have the ability to approach, ask questions, and get help. So if anyone needs help, do not hesitate to mail about it.

Tier 1 to 4, I will be here for you to address any issues you might need. Your support for JoS means that you will be in turn supported.

-HPHC 666

I thought I had commented about the PDF here, but I did not.

I received the PDF early on, and I must confess that I feel *blessed* for having the opportunity to read the information written within it.

Without getting into the details about it, I truly believe that these PDFs are invaluable and priceless for people who are thirsty for knowledge.

It also makes me happy to receive a "thank you" for the donation in such an invaluable way... I don't personally need a motivation to donate (I believe most, if not all of us can understand the number of current and future expenses that the JoS has, and where we want to reach), but I see it as a "thank you" for donating, and it makes me happy and to feel even more appreciated. :)

HPHC, just a heads up, I sent an email about week ago asking about getting the PDF since I never got it. I know my donation was provided a different manner than others but I was wondering if I'm still eligible for it.

i tried now to access the greek mp3 but…

“Hm, we couldn't find that one
This file may have been deleted, moved or made unavailable. Try reaching out to the file owner.”.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back