Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule: April 9th to April 20th 2023 [April 20th WHAT TO DO - Update]

I'm overjoyed that Curse israel is part of the attack schedule.
I wanted to do it so badly to honor the incarnation of the antichrist and it aligns well with the calendar.
Thank you High Priest.

blackwizard said:
Shadowcat said:
Very glad to see this! I will begin ASAP, and of course encourage everyone else also to do so.

i don't know what ASAP is would you tell me further information

As Soon As Possible

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
blackwizard said:
good morning everyone
this schedule comes at the right time thanks to our HP hoodedcobra666
but i am wondering why azzazel ritual is not included
and what we should focus on when doing baal ritual

Baal and Astarte rule these times of the year, Azazel and Satan rule the latter, after July, for this year.

Therefore, you will see increased activity on these Rituals, and because these Gods preside over protection and other things that are fertile during this time.

One can never get too much protection now.

Lovely Rituals.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings Everyone,

Pretty soon there will be the New Satanic Year in late April. That is one more Year of Agenda setting for JoS and for us to grow collectively, despite of what happens in this world and what are the obstacles in it.

More in regards to this will be announced soon.

As we all know the enemy's "Easter" is essentially the same situation as with any year: Stolen holiday, crying against the Gods, pretending a jewish dude named Jesus will save everyone, and chant curses against the Gentiles to try to maintain a control over them, providing for one more year nothing substantial to humanity whatsoever except of a stolen spiritual legend that people like because it was part of their Ancient Lore - the lore in which it had meaning.

Interestingly enough, "Easter", literally being named in English as a slight change from Astart, being sourced from Astarte and Beelzebul's Ancient Rites on these days, has to do with the inner resurrection of the Serpentine force as I have explained in previous topics. Yet currently, none of this is known or practiced in our world due to misrepresentation of spirituality.

Further, the Rites of Demeter and Zeus [both of which have to do with the union of the soul and the real "ressurection" that has to do with our souls becoming active when they were previously dormant] are now disregarded over more hebrew fairytales that lead nobody nowhere spiritually.

That is a deviation from the plan of the Gods for this earth, which obviously consisted of a vital culture to get us to spiritually advance.

April 20th is a very serious date this year, both planetarily and for our beliefs.

For this reason, we will be doing a Ritual Schedule for 11 days, until April 20th. The Schedule will be simple and will contain the same Rituals for all of these days:

9. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
10. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
11. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
12. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
13. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
14. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
15. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
16. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
17. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
18. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
19. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
20. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR

Below the Links To The Rituals:

Astarte's Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Astarte_Power_Ritual.html
Beelzebul's Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html
Curse Israel - https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
FRTR - https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html

Should i follow the sequence of the rtr or not. ??? I prefer to do frtr and curse israel together and clean the aura than do the power rituals. Sometimes i am short in time and cant do all rituals at one time of the day.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to which crystals are harmonious with the energies of Astarte and Baalzebul? Also, I already make use of the mantra Aum Indraya Svaha. How much time should I spend on Baal’s ritual? I have been focusing on Astarte’s ritual primarily.

A B C said:
YES THANK YOU MY HP
ello everyone,

My question is regarding the final reverse torah ritual. I'm needing to know if I should say for example MEHM • MEEM • MAIM all nine times in sequence or should I say MEHM 9 times then move on to MEEM and finally MAIM nine times saying each individually?

Kind regards,

-Anonymous Satanist.

Vibrate each word x9 before moving onto the next word. In your example it's MEHM x9 then move onto MEEM x9 and so on.

Legendary Creature said:
Does anyone have any recommendations as to which crystals are harmonious with the energies of Astarte and Baalzebul? Also, I already make use of the mantra Aum Indraya Svaha. How much time should I spend on Baal’s ritual? I have been focusing on Astarte’s ritual primarily.

Astarte: Rose quartz, green aventurine, moss and tree agate.

Zeus: Opal was traditionally linked to him in Ancient Greece (his tears of happiness when they touched the ground). Common green opal is much more affordable than other variations.

I'm sure there are more too.

This was awesome to read :lol:

Aleksandre said:
Should i follow the sequence of the rtr or not. ??? I prefer to do frtr and curse israel together and clean the aura than do the power rituals. Sometimes i am short in time and cant do all rituals at one time of the day.

Do them in any order that works for you :)

For the last couple of weeks Israel's government has been imploding with Benjamin trying to consolidate the Jews into the genociding maniacs they always have been with surprisingly a majority of the Jews not wanting to go along with this consolidation as it will mean the removal of all judicial powers in the courts in other words he wishes to consolidate Israel into an oligarchy which has back fired stupendously in our favour now the enemies of Israel and militant resistance groups such as the lions den have begun to a mass in the thousands with resistance fighters looking to reclaim the west bank all to increase pressure on the Israeli government at this time.

All ports in and out of Israel including trade ports have shut down and a large number of military personnel and reservist personnel have refused to goto work in protest against the government the government has never been in such a vulnerable position as it is today.

This has created a very unique situation with the USA withdrawal and the abandoning of billions of dollars of US military equipment which may make its way to Israel conflict which seems like it has given that the resistance fighters are using USA weapons now and not AK47s anymore I'd say this could culminate into a dangerous situation for the enemies country just as these beasts try to collapse our systems in an attempt to usher in there own mask off system they will collapse their own as well but I don't believe they will be up to the task of surviving what's coming around the corner for them if the Taliban were to make their own military joint operation with Iran then it could lead to a very significant full scale war within the region hence the reason why Israel will likely be wanting to consolidate as much ground as possible since Iran and Iraq both hate Israel and pretty much all of their neighbours hate them as well with only Turkey really beng some what neutral towards them Israel is likely to be ingulfed in the fires of war shortly.

While Israel falling like this going to be great news for us we must not forget that the rats still exist in almost all of our nations as well but it will significantly reduce their immediate threat level should they loose their home land nation we still have to remove them from positions of authority and especially education and media.

Something that's been happening for me is that when I do RTR's and other rituals now, my body temperature gets increasingly hotter. I noticed it at first earlier in the week, especially with my spine, and now the heat is everywhere when I do rituals and my body stays hot for a long time afterwards. I don't know what it means though.

You mentioned about Demeter. She is Ninhursag=Parvati=Bbastet=Hathor=Sekhmet=Artemis=Venus. so i have a question. why not exist for her's ritual even exist Astaroth ritual???

[April 20th 2023 Update]

In the April 20th of this year there is a powerful eclipse taking place. It's important that we all focus on the Rituals given for the 20th, which have been cumulatively building up to peak on this day.

That will make the schedule that we began earlier finish with a powerful bang effect.

The Moon is in Aries, as this Eclipse is highly influenced by energy that is explosive and impetus driven, not one of sustaining in nature for group workings. As thus the schedule ends with a bang rather than continues from the previous build-up.

That's why we don't do any different group Ritual, because the energy is peaking and exploding, and not consistent.

Yet, the very same force can be used for one to begin a working with a bang in an area where you have been seriously struggling with, and you cannot easily break through from.

In regards to personal workings, beginning any working of a financial, self improvement, self change nature, will have increased effects on April 20th of this year. If you have been waiting for one of these, it's an ideal time to begin this.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[April 20th 2023 Update]

In the April 20th of this year there is a powerful eclipse taking place. It's important that we all focus on the Rituals given for the 20th, which have been cumulatively building up to peak on this day.

That will make the schedule that we began earlier finish with a powerful bang effect.

The Moon is in Aries, as this Eclipse is highly influenced by energy that is explosive and impetus driven, not one of sustaining in nature for group workings. As thus the schedule ends with a bang rather than continues from the previous build-up.

That's why we don't do any different group Ritual, because the energy is peaking and exploding, and not consistent.

Yet, the very same force can be used for one to begin a working with a bang in an area where you have been seriously struggling with, and you cannot easily break through from.

In regards to personal workings, beginning any working of a financial, self improvement, self change nature, will have increased effects on April 20th of this year. If you have been waiting for one of these, it's an ideal time to begin this.

If current schedule what did you mean by finishing it with a bang then?

Hi. On this day I am planning to do square for the Sun, and few questions arised - if in any day of working I would make small mistake or anything of that nature, it is good to re-do that part of the working on same day to make it good, or it is better to leave as it is done, and move to the next day?
My tendency when I do even smallest mistake, is to repeat it with more effort, so that working would be good, but I don’t know if this is good idea to do with squares also. I want to insure.

Nowadays my financial is properly damage . I lost many money . Recently besides studies , I am doing some works in online markets.

I am a student of law department in my University. I am very anxious about my country's everything situation. When I saw that a supreme court George raped an University girl in my University, I am very anxious how a woman can get justice in my country.

I am doing the schedule. In every wish, I pray to mother Inanna and divine authority father Beelzebul for women's safety, empowerment and their power . I pray all-time for my safety for my parents to Beelzebul.

Anyway, in April 20, I want some suggestions for personal wealth working because I got totally financial damage .

Hail Satan

tabby said:
Something that's been happening for me is that when I do RTR's and other rituals now, my body temperature gets increasingly hotter. I noticed it at first earlier in the week, especially with my spine, and now the heat is everywhere when I do rituals and my body stays hot for a long time afterwards. I don't know what it means though.

Your karma is being burned , I felt the same after vibrating Munka for burning the negative karma , you may also see red color energy which is the color of karmic energy. Ask your Guardian Demon after ending rituals to take the energy that is bad from you and to do whatever he/she wants with it. Also clean yourself after any DARK MAGIC ritual, otherwise the dark energy that you send to enemies will have some leftovers in you. Just like when u throw a dirtybag to someone and ur hands get dirty in the proces

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[April 20th 2023 Update]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[April 20th 2023 Update]

What Ritual has the priority? is the order of priority the order in which the rituals are list for each day? And finally, if it is so, is it for each schedule?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[April 20th 2023 Update]

Dear High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
I am struggling with money at the current time and i am planning to do financial work

What is the best time to begin , in the moon in aries before the voc , is it true

What work should i go with for slow but lasting results considering that i haven't take money works seriously before

THANKS FOR ALL WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR US

Henu the Great said:
Ramses said:
Good short analysis.

Their demise shall be legendary.

Thank you I try to watch the same news story from atleast 3 different perspectives to try and grasp a true view of what's really going on a lot of bais is to be expected in the news so you need to be careful I'm regards to sources.

But I think it's worthy for our foe to fall upon their own weaponsied Arabic people but yes ever since the USA withdrawal the lions den a well known and fast growing milita group of whom doesn't care what flavour of Muslim you are or aren't as long as you hate Israel your one of them pretty much all have USA body armor night vision special and M1a1 assault rifles also USA grenades quite interesting.

Stage 1
My prediction military prediction will be as follows the Gaza strip will likely fire another massive barrage of their shit rockets to greatly weaken and use up the iron dome I believe the massive 4000 rocket strike was done to see how many defensive rockets Israel has till they start to run out and have to let missiles through critical infrastructure was hit last time public transport a hospital and even their ports and power station while not destroyed they had to let them through which means either they ran out of defensive rockets or they had to save them to protect government buildings I'd say the latter since it's not great loosing power especially in a desert country they will likely use this method again to overwhelm Israel's air defence.

Stage 2
Iran will then unleash 1000s of shiad drones which the Russians weapon tested on their behalf and used with devastating effect they will likely unleash them after the air defenses have already been exhausted they will likely target power and water infrastructure such as the desalination plants which Israel heavily relies on since Baal hates those guys and never lets it rain in their country it is unclear what nuclear capability Iran has however the Russians will likely not just send them enriched uranium as they have done but will likely send them small warheads Israel has declared themselves enemies of Russia by helping Ukraine so they will likely allow them to be destroyed with Russian made war heads either they will randomly make shiad drones carry nukes or they will allow their drones to target their airforce allowing for the Iran airforce to strike hard and fast with low yield nuclear weapons.

Stage 2.5
While that's going on above on the ground milita force's will likely also ramp up their attacks highly likely they will be joined by Syria, Gaza, Iraq and maybe even Iran ground forces while the local Muslim populace goes on a wide spread killing spree they have all demonstrated the ability to cohesively coordinate such fighting now before they were all over the place sporadic outbursts now they have spy networks in Israel and the ability to send the message through to cause havoc or not.

The main leaders against Israel appear to heavily coordinate with all these groups they don't infight anymore they simply look to purge the jew now.

All of the above is based on a lot of listening to both sides and the locals this is how I would proceed if I were them an air defence system is only as good as the amount of counter missiles it has without the iron dome they are at the mercy of their enemy's.

I do hope the Gods and our advanced excellent souls like Adolf Hitler or many other freedom fighters, are proud for us for completing this schedule.

Please maintain momentum for the last day.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[April 20th 2023 Update]

Since it's our Führer's birthday, I thought we were gonna do another group ritual. But now I understand why we won't.

Thank you for the explanation.

Hope we'll get to do a new one soon.

Hail Satan!

Work has been breaking me down. I saw the information regarding the important eclipse on April 20th, so I began two workings on extremely short notice.

100 reps Gebo starting in the hour of Venus for a love spell, and 40 reps Nauthiz starting in the hour of Saturn for a discipline working. Both of these will be 360 day workings. My sense of urgency and personal initiative has skyrocketed. Demoralization, anger, and hate make me stronger, they're just about all I have to rely on.

I had plans to update my signature to add a progress bar for projects I intended to start, but with overtime, everything has gone to the backburner. I'm exhausted. I don't have time to be exhausted though, I have no choice but to run on fumes. I don't have the luxury of being able to rest or slack. I must become even more rigid, severe, and cruel with myself.

One of these weekends, when I actually have a full weekend, rather than being broken down by work, maybe I'll get around to updating my signature to reflect my progress on certain projects, and hope that I'll actually have any energy and motivation left over after catastrophic workweeks to do any work on those projects. I'm exhausted, but I'm just going to have to get over it.

(Decided to remove the extra word "been" in the first sentence and repost)

Abyssos said:
Work has been breaking me down. I saw the information regarding the important eclipse on April 20th, so I began two workings on extremely short notice.

100 reps Gebo starting in the hour of Venus for a love spell, and 40 reps Nauthiz starting in the hour of Saturn for a discipline working. Both of these will be 360 day workings. My sense of urgency and personal initiative has skyrocketed. Demoralization, anger, and hate make me stronger, they're just about all I have to rely on.

I had plans to update my signature to add a progress bar for projects I intended to start, but with overtime, everything has gone to the backburner. I'm exhausted. I don't have time to be exhausted though, I have no choice but to run on fumes. I don't have the luxury of being able to rest or slack. I must become even more rigid, severe, and cruel with myself.

One of these weekends, when I actually have a full weekend, rather than being broken down by work, maybe I'll get around to updating my signature to reflect my progress on certain projects, and hope that I'll actually have any energy and motivation left over after catastrophic workweeks to do any work on those projects. I'm exhausted, but I'm just going to have to get over it.

(Decided to remove the extra word "been" in the first sentence and repost)

Honestly I think you are just work exhausted and somehow you try to bleed out and extrapolate the pain from dealing with a very demanding and likely crushing type of job, into some sort of supreme austerity which has really nothing to do with such as a character trait but just an affirmation of a reality of feeling pressed.

This is then put on others or generally projected into your environment and how you view the world, perhaps too strongly. Like that the world is on your back and that you are Atlas in order to bring up and conjure up a power and enjoyment about the fact that you are getting all this pressure on you.

On top of the weight of a bad work, you also add other things to increase your burden on purpose to pretend you are like lifting the world or something on your shoulders, yet the reality of the subject remains that you aren't lifting what you think you are, you are just exhausting, over-exerting, and overly-pressing yourself whilist magnifying what you think you are doing.

This psychologically is then transferred on how you must "Triumph" against insurmountable obstacles on a constant basis, to forward this pain onto something else and act like it's a saga, yet the primary cause of certain traits is only your work line and it's, likely, irrational demands. This later on manifests in other things such as seeing everything as being too pressing.

The above does not in anyway relate to your inner world or motivations or the reality of your intentions, but it can create a warped sense of your own self, including one that will be very heavy to lift past a point, and will lead to a form of ultimate damnation, maybe in the health department. I write you this after having actually very pressing things to do and how this can manifest itself.

Try getting some supplements [nothing drug or illegal based] and also try to get sleep. Is a change of work beyond the scope of what is possible?

Abyssos said:

I don't mean to pry into your personal life, so consider this a rhetorical question, but is it possible for you to lessen the demands of your career in any way? You seem perpetually burdened by it, to an extreme degree, so my first question then becomes "Why?". What makes it worth it to you?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=438682 time=1682416104 user_id=21286]
I don't have time tonight to give an actual answer, but as for one of the questions, check out this topic to get a glimpse into why I'm stressed out.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85141

I sure do need to get more sleep. I'm going to get less than 4 hours of sleep.

I have a lot of questions about magik, and spiritualism.
I have something writings in hungarian language from here the JoS, but I heve a more, more questins.
What topics recommands for me, where I can ask my questions, and a posibility somebody make an answer, that I no ask wery big nonsensise :) or I can be given an answer?
I intrested for the megical tools, that I can fight against the pschical attacs. I think I pissed off some senior rabbis, because of gypsies, and I speaking publicly abaout they plnas. I feel like, I'm experiencing it, that when I was member in AMORC I connect with aliens, with the Elohim, especially with astral reptilians. I do not know how to fight back their attacks. How I can disconnecting their egregor?
I hope so you can help me.
I want to ask very more about this thinks.

Let the truth prevail!
Rise above our enemies!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back