Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Brain

emotions

Hello , I was wondering last night while I was reading around here on forums if there is any words or idk how to explain it that can improve your brain and be much more smarter and have a higher IQ , basically working on your brain & pineal gland

codeine1337 said:
Hello , I was wondering last night while I was reading around here on forums if there is any words or idk how to explain it that can improve your brain and be much more smarter and have a higher IQ , basically working on your brain & pineal gland

Meditation and advancement naturally leads to the enhancement of one's potential. Including one's intelligence.

codeine1337 said:
More specific methods can include squares such as Moon, Mercury and Venus. Jupiter, even. Generally working with any upper chakras will bring you benefit in this regard.

codeine1337 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
I would suggest reading Limitless by Jim Kwik to enhance your cognitive abilities.

360 pages my g

Yes, that is how most books are.

HPS Maxine has read thousands of books cover to cover, she has read literally millions of pages.

HP HoodedCobra also reads an untold quantity of books, probably also in the thousands these days.

Why do you think they know so much, and can answer almost any question about anything?

It is because they study and master insane quantities of knowledge. This directly improves one's cognitive abilities as well.

Hail Satan!

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
More specific methods can include squares such as Moon, Mercury and Venus. Jupiter, even. Generally working with any upper chakras will bring you benefit in this regard.

Hey Henu, could you elaborate on Venus. I get mercury, moon, and jupiter when talking about the brain/mind

Other than what has been said, brain plasticity increases by simply using it. Reading, learning, problem solving, imitation of other (mirror neurons), and CHIEFLY, meditation.

It's not even that much. You'll have to develop a taste for reading. This happens gradually as you read. Currently, the JoS alone comprises several thousand pages and is still expanding.

Reading used to be a tedious and uninteresting task for me as well, before I found the JoS, I had never read an entire book in my life out of my free will (I read a few in school), but I eventually realized that knowledge is essential for personal growth in all aspects of life. So I forced myself to read, even though it was difficult at first. It's important to push yourself out of your comfort zone to achieve any kind of progress.

Precisely, that's a good point. Reading a book doesn't only offer knowledge from the content, but it also stimulates various parts of the brain.

codeine1337 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
I would suggest reading Limitless by Jim Kwik to enhance your cognitive abilities.

360 pages my g
The more you learn, the more you earn.
Take a look at nipsey hussle, he literally has an entire catalog of how we came up out the hood and made a name and brand for himself. He could’ve been like any other crip, but it’s not your environment, it’s your will and mindset.
360 pages is nothing compared to the amount of wealth and benefits you will earn afterwards.

It’s cool to learn, and be the best you can be. It’s lame to remain stagnant.

https://youtu.be/AlMcj9lvCd4

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hey Henu, could you elaborate on Venus. I get mercury, moon, and jupiter when talking about the brain/mind
Venus is part of the throat and middle chakra complexion so it can help in this area.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back