Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Dedication Ritual: Path To Initiation

I'm from China,I'm 17 years old,Since doing a ritual,I don't know why I started to be allergic,And there are a lot of allergens,It bothers me very much,Hoping to get a response。

Sorry for replying to this old forum, but I've been trying to find a way to talk and practice Satanism, I've tried Satanism at around 15 or 16 and now I'm 26 so I feel now I can truly put time and effort into satanism

Please do not Sell your Soul.. I have done it for a full 18 years and this is not the path to godhood.. when this is done.. you will have no power and no free will.. no pride, as anything and everything you do will be humbled by what most believe to be Satan, I do not believe Satan truly wants to buy your soul, as this is the age Old trick of the Devil.. Protect yourselves and your energy.. this path leads only to suffering.. those of you with the courage to do so I commend you, but I can almost assure you this is an outright scam.. Hail Lucifer Hail Lilith and Hail the Gods of the New Earth…

Dragonheart666 said:
Brother HP HoodedCobra666 Thank you!!! We NEED to push ourselves people!!! And I know you have it in you! And that you can do this! 🙏🔥 just be the best that you can be and just keep going! In the Name of Satan! HAIL SATAN!!⚡

I tell you the truth, I am very glad that he found the right place to learn, he helped me to become stronger, thank you very much. Satan is god

Hello, how are you? I recently started my 40th day practice and I have experienced very pleasant changes and I feel peace in my life. I have rented a house and I can't afford to live. I live in Ethiopia, Africa. Those of you who are reading this post, please help me as much as you can so that I can live freely or find a way for me to come to your country. I hope you will help me.hell satan 🤟🤟

Jeams said:
Hello, how are you? I recently started my 40th day practice and I have experienced very pleasant changes and I feel peace in my life. I have rented a house and I can't afford to live. I live in Ethiopia, Africa. Those of you who are reading this post, please help me as much as you can so that I can live freely or find a way for me to come to your country. I hope you will help me.hell satan 🤟🤟

You don't need to move away from your African home, maybe a richer African city to find a better job like Nairobi in Kenya, but never away from your major racial community/continent.
These posts might help you regarding money issues:

Using words of power: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

Your financial patterns are keeping you poor: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82267

Sun Square thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76205

About Magical Workings and Affirmations: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81236

These rituals might help you too:
Community Blessing For Every Spiritual Satanist: https://old.josrituals.org/Other/CommunityBlessing.html

Blessings For Employment, Financial Safety & Protection: https://old.josrituals.org/Other/BlessingsForEFSP.html

The ritual for Lord Janus can help unlock your paths: https://old.josrituals.org/Demons/Janus_Power_Ritual.html
*You can do all these daily as part of your routine.*

My brothers, what I want to say is that you don't understand me. I accepted Satan, my creator, I didn't seek wealth or fame, I just want to worship him, but now I live with my family, so it's getting harder for me, so I can't afford to leave my house and rent a house.

My brothers, what I want to say is that you don't understand me. I accepted Satan, my creator, I didn't seek wealth or fame, I just want to worship him, but now I live with my family, so it's getting harder for me, so I can't afford to leave my house and ren
As you told me, going to Kenya is easier than Ethiopia. I need money to go to Kenya.please hulp me

Jeams said:
My brothers, what I want to say is that you don't understand me. I accepted Satan, my creator, I didn't seek wealth or fame, I just want to worship him, but now I live with my family, so it's getting harder for me, so I can't afford to leave my house and ren
As you told me, going to Kenya is easier than Ethiopia. I need money to go to Kenya.please hulp me

Then read thoroughly the links I gave you and follow them so you will be able to help yourself out of this situation.

Hello am new here ,how do I become a member in order to receive money

Pink said:
Hello am new here ,how do I become a member in order to receive money

Read everything at: https://www.joyofsatan.org

One doesn't "receive muscles" by just signing to a gym. If you seriously advance your soul via a meditation program and being consistent you can program it to attract for instance, material wealth, which is just one part of a whole. No one simply "receives" anything in life, what we offer and you can receive from the Joy of Satan is full guidance for one to become independent and advance both spiritually and materially by your own powers not by slavish worship or trading.
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM FOR BEGINNERS: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

I was just reminded, I never did get clarification if this was a typo:

Satan Lucifer represents two things: Satan represents the Truth, but also, like the symbolism of Shiva, the dark aspect of reality, the Yang. The unknown, the unsurpassable, the source of all things in the universe. That "Which is not" and that "Which is everything".

Isn't HPC describing more so the  Yin instead of Yang?

You can do the dedication but if you dont work to improve yourself on many ways is just nothing, i dedicated some years ago but i didnt really dedicated myself and nothing had changed, ONLY when i start to work on myself i see improvements, i remember when i did the dedication i was like now i became the fucking Eminem or the lord of darkness or whatever i was so wrong.

And it fucking pisses me off to know how lazy people have become in this world! And it's fucking aggravating! The fact that people refuse to go get a job and fucking work! Either that they have a job and they decide to quit? Living on some kind of a fucking income the rest of their life when they're not even old enough to even fucking use a cane or sit in a wheelchair! Especially if you have a functioning mind! To begin with and if you can fucking walk and talk? Then obviously you are capable of working! And you are capable of thinking? So question is why do people want to be lazy? And sit all day long like a potted petunia!?... a lot of you may not know me! And I don't care at this point!
And yes I may be fairly new on here! And yes a lot of you may think that my posts and everything I share on here is unlegible and hard to read or understand or follow? Sometimes I just get carried away with what I have to get out of my head! And not even take the time to separate sentences and make paragraphs! Because when it comes out of me I can't get it to stop I just keep going going until I get it all out!
I enjoy reading the posts on here and what people have to say and what people share! It is very interesting to me to read somebody's opinions on how they think and feel about something? Sharing a bit of knowledge and information on what they know! Which makes this group so unique! And why I enjoy being on this website!
And the fact that it makes me feel uncomfortable being me! And just simply being who and what I am and enjoying myself! Knowing that I am on the right path and I found the right website! Feeling like I'm at home! And that I can sit down and enjoy myself and read! And learn as much as I want to my heart's content! But I also enjoy hearing the compliments and the comments of other people! Every time Brother HP HoodedCobra666 shares a sermon or a post! On something! Whether to be if any importance at all to a lot of you or not! I happen to find a lot of his sermons very interesting and very intriguing! And he empowers me and gives me strength and something to think about! And I feel good after being on here . Yes!! And taking the time to read what he has to say and what he wants us to know! And hearing others share their lessons and their knowledge on what they know and how they take the time to teach others on here! Like Lydia and Brother Soaring Eagle, and some of you others aren't here who have been on here for a while! And those who are an expertise at something! That take the time to volunteer knowledge and share wisdom! About astral projection! Yoga and meditation and how to do a spiritual cleanse, and teaching you of astrology step by step! And allowing you to look things up on your own . And being independent about it! Opening up your own mind and your own Horizons taking that step forward and pushing yourself to see how far you can go! Just the same as these people who are teaching us! And I give my thanks and my gratitude to these people! For taking the time to help us and for their patients! These people are wonderful! And they show their gratitude to Father Satan and they have proved themselves worthy more and more every day and they put themselves out there and they pour their knowledge on people who are looking to learn and get somewhere and to take the time to learn on their own and do things right! They also know that they have had their struggles as well throughout the years and overcome many mistakes in order to become who and what they are! And we are expected to go through the same thing in order to learn we're going to stumble and fall and make mistakes too along the way and that is what makes a person into a strong warrior! And someday a god!🦚
And for once and for all! People need to understand!... that the minute they let go of their fears and take a hold of the rod of knowledge! And the power of Lucifer when they sit down and meditate their mind opens up! You're giving yourself willingly to Father Satan and his gods and demons communicating directly with satan! Allowing yourself to open up your mind and to heal and to Break Down The Walls of ignorance and stupidity! Finding the ability to look into yourself and having that gratitude to get up and make yourself into the better person! And the person you want to be and wish to be! Is within you and you need to realize that! Everybody has got that power and that knowledge and all they have to do is look into themselves! And allow themselves to be teachable and learn! And overcome your mistakes along the way by overcoming fear and stupidity! If you are willing to turn your mind around and give it a try? You will be surprised how far you can go and how much you will learn and the fact that you will keep growing and learning more and more because once you get going you're not going to want to stop! Because when she get on the right path of learning you're going to want to keep going and going! And you're going to want to push yourself to be the best that you can be! And that is what Satan wants and that is what he is looking for and that is what he is expecting of us!
It is a hell of a lot better than living in a daydream world! And it's a hell of a lot better than sitting on your butt and feeling sorry for yourself! Wishing you can be somebody or something? When all you have to do is get up and think about it and try! Whatever it is that you're having a struggle with! There are many people on here that you can talk to if you want help!? And take the time to take a look at yourself! And realize how valuable you are and how powerful you can be when you allow yourself the chance to get somewhere! And to find that gratitude and dedicate yourself your time and your energy to Father Satan and show him that you care and that you're interested in him and that you want to learn! And to never give up! No matter how difficult things get! Yes we are going to be challenged day in and day out with the world and the Matrix and all the crap the enemy throws out there! And we need to look through well that crap and realize that is just fucking bullshit! And that you are smart enough to know the difference between what is right and what is wrong and what makes sense and what don't! That you can see through all of that crap and recognize the truth among all of the lies! The enemy throws out there to confuse us! That you can find your answers out there still that all you have to do is look into yourself and sit down and meditate! If you're smart enough to recognize what the truth is among all of the nonsense! And make the most of it pointing out what makes sense and just sit down and question yourself even if you have that moment to sit down and pray to Satan and ask him to help you! That he will guide you and direct you! If you will allow him to and if you will lie yourself a chance! You can get as far as you want to! And you will have your answers and you will have your work cut out for you! And I guarantee you that you will be at a much higher level of intelligence! We have a lot of smart people on this website who take the time to teach and to show their gratitude and their interest! And I'm sure there's many of you out there who want to be just like them? Sharing your knowledge and the things that you know that will help others on their path!
And to take the time to help those in need who need the help! And to encourage others to move forward and to keep going! And to encourage people and tell them that you can do it and that you've got it! You've got this and all you have to do is look into yourself! And to teach others to be the same! We are on here to help one another and we are on here to learn for ourselves as well!... and yes it is the month of december! Were people are shopping and running around in circles trying to figure out what to buy for their friends and their family! But then again people need to stop and realize that this is also a very sacred month! It is a time to relax but is also a time to think about father Satan. And show him how much you love him and how much you appreciate him! Counting your blessings and thinking about your dedication to him! And taking the time to live and learn and enjoy everything and anything on your path and on your way to becoming a better person! The people should take the time to consider! Whether or not they want to be of higher intelligence or not? And taking the time to do things right? Or not even bother at all!? People need to question themselves and they need to be serious! And show that they are serious!☕🍎 you can either be somebody of intelligence or you can be somebody of the opposite! It is entirely up to you at least you have the choice and you have the freedom to make that choice! And then there are those of you who know your goals and are doing everything you can to reach your goals chasing after your dreams! Living each and every life making your dreams come true more and more every day by showing your power of mind and dedication!. Doing whatever we can in our mind and soul! To improve ourselves each and every day! And it doesn't matter how difficult and crazy things get! I don't care what the excuses! Just get out there and smile and do the best you can! Because if you are on Satan side? You will do this! And I know you've got this!🔥 Enjoy the Pleasures and get busy,, !! HAIL SATAN!!! Happy Yule!!!
Thank you for all your comments I really enjoy reading your comments and posts here, you have so much things to say with passion in it, I love your passion and you drive in expressing yourself and inspiring us to get out there, get up and do everything to better ourselves to reach Godhead, to fight the good fight for our beloved Father Satan and for our liberties and our planet earth and our gentile human race, and kick the filthy ass kikes and their thought form crap good for nothing jehova and jewus fictitious loser who is all about murder and death! Destruction to the kikes and their thought form ficticious god that they created and their reptilian war lords and their evil books bible and Koran!
I’m trying to do my best in my meditations, and to raise my serpent kundalini and have interactions with my Father Satan and the God’s and to fight the enemy Jews! We must bring the Jews the reptilians and greys all to their knees and destroy them all out of existence!
Hail to Father Satan Lucifer, Enki And to the Gods and Goddesses 🙌🙏❤️

Satan says: Responsibility to the Responsible.

Further, through this, we attain freedom, power, enlightenment.

By not adapting any responsibility in our lives, we become slaves, worthless, and diseased creatures filled with endless disgusting qualities. We become morbid, and we start resembling a figure that looks less and less like a human everyday.

Having it backwards, many people think that responsibility will enslave you, but the reality is, that a certain degree of responsibility actually brings you closer to all the desired things like freedom and so on.

The key thing in the ritual of Dedication to Father Satan is this: Affirmation to approve the responsibility of one's own soul.

No Rabbi kike jesus, no delusional shit, no lies - the lies are renounced, be these Islam or Xianity. We live in an era of lies, therefore, the first thing is to cleanse one's self from the lie.

Jewish tricks no longer work, one experiences the first awakening of self responsibility. One no longer believes in fairytales that one will be taken to any heaven, and one bites from the Tree of Knowledge.

The path of the Godhead is opened, in contrast to the path of those who are built for lies and slavery.

One initiates themselves in front of the Gods, to receive the knowledge of the Soul, the responsibility of existence, the power, freedom and capacity that comes with it, to receive enlightenment, and to see the Godhead for themselves.

Satan Lucifer represents two things: Satan represents the Truth, but also, like the symbolism of Shiva, the dark aspect of reality, the Yang. The unknown, the unsurpassable, the source of all things in the universe. That "Which is not" and that "Which is everything".

Lucifer on the other hand, represents illumination, the light of creation and the notion of enlightenment, to receive self awareness, to have a soul in the midst of the darkness of ignorance.

To say therefore, "Satan Lucifer", we encompass all of existence, seen and unseen, real and potential, now and forever.

From this, we are told to recognize and honor Satan Lucifer, nothing else. The activation of the sense of recognition, is actually the activation of the sense of seeing.

Recognition has to do with awareness - to finally come to our senses that something exists. After this is recognized, we are going to honor it, which means to come into blissful contact and acceptance of the supreme existence, but also show appreciation.

Honor also unavoidably is linked with accepting given grace, because when we recognize the existence of what is called "The Light" and "Para-Siva" or the creation, we can only be thankful that we exist. Father Satan asks for nothing else, and only by this, He guides us further into our personal and existential endeavour.

Satan/Lucifer recognizes no bargain. There is no term of selling anything. One merely tells the Gods, face to face, that one's inquiry is serious; and to be guided into one's endeavours in their existence. Existence itself, is endeavored to the lead to the Godhead as the Joy of Satan describes very vividly.

To take the conversation on this very important subject a bit further, the "World" is at this bleak condition as more and more human beings do not take responsibility about anything, and they have become freaks and monsters who do not care for one another but are just looking for.

We follow lies. Primary lies professed by the enemy in their "religious programs" have led people to the following states of decay:

1. A quick injection to feel good [Muh drugs, quick fuck and leave, abandonment of kids etc]

2. A fake solution to all problems, that generally doesn't work [Jeboo take the wheel!!!]

3. Are deathily afraid to assume responsibility, ranging from political office, to cleaning the street in front of their house [God will judge them, while we sit there not even criticizing]

4. They are that retarded, where they do not even want to take any responsibility for their own "soul", acting in reverse of what we do here. ["Jeboo will forgive no matter what!!]

They have "Jeboo" the wish granting machine instead, just ask for forgiveness goy and you are forgiven type of shit, completely unrealistic on the spiritual level. Unresolved issues piling up to the heavens, managed by nobody and none, then collapsing onto the head of society.

Then their soul ends in shit oblivion, which society pays indirectly because their dross soul manifests dross in the social circumstance.

5. Nobody wants to take the steps necessary to do something big or great. The civilization we live up until now, was built on the footsteps of more or less responsible and strong people. They shed blood, wars, wrote rights charters, and fought many wars so that humans today can have a better existence.

Now, every idiot sits down wanting to do nothing, get everywhere, and every cancerous ego out there is a "princess" and a "president" and a "boss" without having any of the related reality or responsibility, likely not even being so in VR.

Now people flee from basic shit like "Muh can't answer the lil kids on JoS forums bcz im too mighty for that shit", which in my view for people who are awakened like JoS people, is unacceptable.

6. Certain people are also too much down the spiral of delusion, that they are in love with lies and falsehood, like Cypher the traitor from the Matrix movie, whose favorite statement was "Ignorance Is Bliss", and because he accepted this foolish statement, he became a living cancer and the main antagonist to the Savior or "Truth", who was Neo in that movie.

Society and the jewtrix always promotes that humanity must remain asleep.

The above is called degeneracy. As one can see, the path upwards and higher, towards enlightenment, is what we walk, and is diametrically opposed to the paths related above, all of which lead with certainty into first personal decay and then social decay.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Wonderful post (y)

Responsibility is very important.

I always take responsibility for my words and for my actions.

If someone does not understand what I say to other people, I am always ready to explain what I meant, in any case, I try to convey my thoughts so that they are understandable to other people, but unfortunately some people do not always understand what I meant, anyway.

The responsibility for delivering information is always on the one who delivers this information.

Most people don't want to be responsible for their words and their actions, but if you take responsibility and deal with it, then you realize that your words and actions matter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back