Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Free JoS Donor Article: "The United Consciousness Or “God”

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As people want to actually take things to a next level with the whole of the Joy of Satan, I take this very seriously and work accordingly with them.

Thank the Gods for these people and say only good prayers for them, because in the sea of irrelevant insanity or delusions of character that our world is currently, there are some people that understand that nothing can exist based on this alone.

There are people who understand that we must act to make great acts and meaningful things in this world, as much as we can.

Therefore, as I write the above, consider seriously that this was written with our community in mind as a whole, and those in mind who want to give to others, and to make sure we all leave something behind and experience an uplifting.

The below article is for the whole of the community, and everyone can and will benefit. Another JoS update is coming soon with a whole section, which I am organizing on the background.

The United Consciousness Or “God”

Introduction by HP HC: All conceptions of “God” from Abrahamic religions must be forgotten by the aspiring Spiritual Satanist who wants to learn the Truth about themselves and also learn to appreciate the universe and the world. As the enemy has nothing real about them, one should not give them any real attention.

The more energy is wasted and spent in merely always avoiding the enemy, and always trying to prove their endless lies wrong, one understands that this approach is anything but positive: One is wasting time combating their lies, instead of founding themselves upon the Truth.

Our Gods or the Ancient religions have never denied the power or existence of the “Universal mind”, the “Architect of the Universe”, or the “one God”. In the Ancient Greek religion, behind the symbols and the codes here, we have two important figures we must focus upon to understand the relationship between our Gods and the “source”.

Aristotle, quoting the Orphics, does write in “Περί Κόσμου”, at 7, 401a [My translation]:

“To summarize, he [Zeus] is named Heavenly and Earthly, taking place in every form and in every natural occurrence, as the cause of everything. Therefore it is stated correctly in the writings of the Orphics:

“Zeus, the firstborn, Zeus, the last, the one of shinning thunder,
Zeus is the Head,
Zeus is the Middle,
Everything has occurred due to Zeus,
Zeus is the foundation of the earth and the starry heavens,
Zeus was born masculine, yet Zeus was an immortal nymphe,
Zeus is the living breath of everything, Zeus is the propelling and unstoppable fire, Zeus is the foundation of the vast oceans,
Zeus is the Moon and the Sun, Zeus is the King, Zeus is the King of all with his shinning thunder, because everything he hid in him, yet everything he brought back in the lofty light due to his noble heart, through doing his greatest deeds.”

End of translation by HPHC

Commentary by HPHC: The enemy’s claims on the subject have progressively generated a false sense of atheism, even in Spiritual Satanists, or gross materialization of philosophical and spiritual concepts of great value.

That mentality is a recipe of disaster, as it distances the mind from contemplating both the vastness of the universe but also progressively disallows the growth of the human mind towards what we refer to as “infinity”. Not only this mentality is inconsistent with the Ancient religion, it is also very unspiritual to take this stance and approach.

The knowledge of a conscious “source” of creation, is a well known and vastly conversed subject in the Ancient world.

The enemy did not come up with any of this of what was later branded as “monotheism”, as “monotheism” never described anything of this nature to the Ancient people’s, but it was a question of pondering an eternal singular point of existence. That is spiritually important, as contemplation of this is also correlated to contemplation or attempt to contemplate infinity, and constitutes a meditation exercise.

In the above text, we have Zeus taking the place of the “All in All”, while he is being glorified of essentially existing in everything in existence, and being the first and the primary cause of everything, but also the end of everything.

It is important here for the initiate to contemplate these concepts, in order to start growing an understanding of what “events” and what “states” these could be.

A mudra to help with this realization is the Lotus Mudra, while simultaneously doing spiritual work on the Crown. There, beyond the boundary of the two senses, the “one God” rests, which is a code-word for the 7th chakra. In order to reach this state however, an initiate and practitioner is supposed to have made serious developments, in order to avoid deception in regards to reception of this unity. False reception of the unity has been the basis of manufacturing of endless lies, including many that are constantly communicated by the New Age “mystics” who simply repeat about “we are all one” like robots.

lotus-mudra-768x768.jpg

In regards to Asanas, the Inverted Asana [THERE ARE MANY INVERTED ASANAS - IF YOU CANNOT DO THE ONE BELOW, THEN FIND A SAFER ONE!] can help with all tasks relating to this practice and realization. In the Runes, the Runes of Fehu, Odthal and Dagaz are all related to this state.

Salamba-Sarvangasana-Supported-Shoulder-stand-300x225.jpg

The recognition of a common source, does not necessitate in itself a unity in all in all levels.

Existence in itself has also separated, except of staying united, as part of the universal creative process.

A mantra “traditionally” used for this concept, which is of medium power and will not work unless one is considerably advanced, is the infamous “Aum Namah Shivayah”. However, for more effectiveness [From Azazel], it should be used as “Aum Shivayaha Namaha” for a more powerful version.

Zeus/Beelzebul and Lucifer/Satan are two Gods who are very mysterious, and there will be further elaborate and mindblowing information in regards to who our Gods truly are.

In closing, yes, they have given us both consciousness and perception, and we could also say, they are the creative forces behind the “universe”. While this remains a symbolic language, it’s important to understand their influence which is vaster than our wildest imaginations.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Any glance at anything pertaining to Orphic religion, you'll see the grassroots of everything Christians tried to claim for themselves, and then pervert. One of the most notable ones is the dying-and-rising of Dionysus, where he is crucified and devoured by the Titans. The later Catholic eucharist ritual is all but an unholy, twisted recreation of the essence of this particular mytheme, in which the clergy and its membership LARP the consumption of "Christ's flesh", as "Christ is God" and thus his flesh can manifest anywhere. Once again, stolen from the mytheme of Phanes-Zeus-Dionysus. Phanes, in orphic tradition, is the "first God", or God of creation, who's essence makes up the fabric of being and is the inherent cosmic oneness Cobra wrote about. By the line of succession, Phanes' sceptre of rulership goes to Zeus, King of the Gods, and also extends to his son, Dionysus, who in the tradition, is not a son so much as a worldly emanation of Zeus in the form of the saviour. Ergo, Dionysus' "flesh", through Phanes, is an innate part of the cosmic materium, or the all in all.

For those who noticed, a similar instance of thievery applies to the "beginning and end". This is the alpha and omega, or the first and last letters of the Logos, or the Greek Alphabet. Jewsus claims the same, as he is the Hebrew alephbet, ie, aleph to tov. You can take this quite literally given everything that's been written regarding the Final RTR and how it's the framework of the Hebrew spell and the Jewish "God" itself.

The overall point is evident, any of the bizarre rituals you can find within Catholicism in particular harken back to any number of mystery cults which have been obscured through time. Anyone clever, for instance, has noted the similarity between the Orphic cult of Phanes and the slightly later Mithraic cult, which in turn, can date all the way back to the story of the Egyptian God of Wine, Shesmu. If you're still confused about the religious implications of wine, Shesmu's existence spells it out pretty literally, as he is a God of both Blood and Wine. In certain occultic circles, the two are used interchangeably, especially in regards to the blood of the Gods. Again, this is why wine has such a prominent place within Catholic ritual. Jewsus act of transitioning water to wine is the same alchemic process you'd see in the lore of any mystery cult, the transition of something regular to something Divine, of water to wine, or of lead to gold.

In Greek tradition, man was formed by Prometheus, a Titan, but given the spark of life by the breath of Athena, a manifestation of Zeus' sophic wisdom. Our bodies, in this form, are Titanic, but our souls are Olympian. Its through these spiritual practices our greater wholes find unity, and flesh becomes as soul and we become truly Olympian. This is why you hear accounts of Divine men like Apollonius of Tyana having the ability to seemingly "disappear", or dematerialize.

Very powerful article.

It is important to see how this was commonly accepted understanding for the Ancients, yet today we are rediscovering this after completely forgetting the the true nature of the 4 crowns, and most importantly, Satan and Baalzevulon.

The rituals for the 4 crowns will help too in allowing someone to see this, when the mind is open to this realization.

It can very shocking to see this, as the rituals can allow you to obtain a real realization in this regard.

The first time I did Father Satan's ritual, I had a vision of His Sigil appearing behind the space, covering the entire background of the universe, literally appearing behind all.

There were the stars, the galaxies, and behind everything, covering the backdrop of all, there was Satan's Sigil, eternally pristine and all encompassing.

The conceptualization of a conscious creator is entirely stolen by the jews from the knowledge of our ancestors, perverted and falsely attributed to the monotheistic concepts in nonsensical odious abrahamism.

Hail Satan!

Is there an energetic difference between Namah and NamaHA in the revised version of the Shivaya mantra?
Does the addition/ omission of the A letter change the energy?

HS.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Very detailed article indeed.

Such knowledge only comes from wise men like you, and even though I do a lot of meditations and RTRs, especially the RTRs, it is good to do some recap on things that are related to the meditations, and also learn something new as se of the things that were stated here are new.

New information related to spirituality from you always comes with great success.

Thank you a lot HPHC for this articles.

I am awaiting for new posts to come :)

Ave Satanas for you and your beautiful family

Abyssal void and at the same time, the most overwhelming other type of existence that is. The masculine absolute gravity and void, and the absolute movement of infinity. Doing the Psalm of Satan and meditating on this sermon is something to do daily, but not for the weak.

All of these subjects need to be treated with such high respect but never without almost, a wild and uncontrollable bravery. Only the warriors can know or accept an experience.

Syt said:
Is there an energetic difference between Namah and NamaHA in the revised version of the Shivaya mantra?

HS.
Well since it's the biggest difference from the standard mantra I'd say yes. I wonder if by adding this to other known mantras (like the squares) would make them more powerful too.

This was most enlightening, as were the rest of the articles in the PDF. I must go back through them to comprehend them more, I certainly feel these are very personally helpful. One, in particular, I might have questions on later.

The "We Are One" narrative is easy to see through as I develop in Satanism. Yes, we all exist within the Great Mind, but look no further then the grass beneath your feet and you will see the diversity in Nature.

It takes a crazy amount of programming to believe we are all the same. To this day I still feel the portions of my mind that haven't been de programmed. However, I see my sandy hair, my white skin, my blue yes, and my proportions and acknowledge that I have little genetic relation to any other race but my own.

luis said:
Syt said:

HS.
Well since it's the biggest difference from the standard mantra I'd say yes. I wonder if by adding this to other known mantras (like the squares) would make them more powerful too.

Not really, it's for that particular one. Yes, it should activate the mantra more, given the instructions above.

"Aum Shivayaha Namaha"

Namah it's for material , isn't it ? So for spiritual gain shall we use Svaha instead?

What we can use this mantra for tho? And can we do a workout of lets say 100 times vibraton for 40/80 days?

Also where can I find more about Zeus/Poseidon/Hades. I always been obsessed with those 3 Gods.

I know Poseidon is Satan , is that right? And Hades is one of Father Satan Son's. And Zeus is the one who deal with treasury and keeping Hell's possessions/wealth in place . Please correct me if I am mistaken . I am really curious to find more.

Thank You

the hybrid said:

Also where can I find more about Zeus/Poseidon/Hades. I always been obsessed with those 3 Gods.

I know Poseidon is Satan , is that right? And Hades is one of Father Satan Son's. And Zeus is the one who deal with treasury and keeping Hell's possessions/wealth in place . Please correct me if I am mistaken . I am really curious to find more.

Thank You

Lots of nonsense has been written by many modern people who know as much Spirituality as far as to having watched two episodes of Ancient Aliens and then read two garbage bin tier things that are garbage and haven't meditated or seen anything serious spiritually, and then this later gets exported and that's how you end up with Islam and other nonsense for example.

And many of those who wanted to create childish situations where it came to the Gods, mainly because of lack of understanding.

Zeus, Poseidon and Hades, in the real mythological and indepth understanding of them, do form a quitessential unity.

"Zeus" and other statements that He "keeps wealth" are allusions about Spiritual Wealth [and also material, but it goes way deeper], but were written by inferior kikes who were desert dwelling retards and couldn't articulate anything.

They just grossly misinterpret all of spiritual knowledge and due to being dumb they export it to the Gentiles as if it was some form of a cartoon.

And unfortunately much of this ended up in Spiritual Satanism through enemy grimoires and other nonsense, and this nonsense doens't really lead anywhere.

The Svaha is based upon a concept already existing in the Shivayah, therefore, that's why there is a Namah there, because the Shivaya contains the concept in it. Therefore, Heaven and Earth are implied.

Thank you for taking time to replay back.

The informations I provided I actually took them from joy of Satan [Romanian Version] www.bucurialuisatan.com .

Quote from the website : "NERGAL aka HADES aka PLUTO
Nergal is one of the 7 sons of Satan and rules over the Underworld/Hell. His wife is Erishkegal. He has power over the dead."

And another thing that I've read is that Zeus is reflected as an individual God same as Hades and Poseidon.
That's what I've read on their forum.
But on another topic of their website is says this :
"In Greece, in the Zeus/Zan story it is known that Dionysus is also Osiris and is depicted as blue, like Ptah-Osiris. Dionysus (perfected Zeus) is born from the cosmic egg (and is the eternal young one) just like Ptah and Brahma. Ptah, Amun and Ra formed the original trinity in Egypt. "

And they were saying on a post on the forums that Dionysus is another name of Father Satan. So I am a bit confused is Dionysus Zeus or is Dionysus Satan ? And this trinity Ptah , Amun and Ra are referint to the trinity like you said about Hades,Zeus,Poseidon . Is it the same trinity they are speaking about or?

I don't want to make things confusing and I am not trolling . I just want to understand.

Also the above mantra for what it can be used for? Anything ? Is there any good time to do it? Like any astrological times [ Planets in the good zodical sings, moon incresing in good sing so on] I think that would all depends of the work I want to do , is it ?

Thank you for always thinking of the community at large, High Priest. Blessed be Clergy, blessed be all Father Satan's disciples.

AristocraticDragon666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Excellent post :D Hail High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 :!: Hail Satan/Lucifer :!: Hail Beelzebul/Perun :!:

My Sibling in Father, you have a lovely signature but perhaps, you might wish to resize the images a little bit? They do take a rather large amount of space, after all.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Thank you for always thinking of the community at large, High Priest. Blessed be Clergy, blessed be all Father Satan's disciples.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Excellent post :D Hail High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 :!: Hail Satan/Lucifer :!: Hail Beelzebul/Perun :!:

My Sibling in Father, you have a lovely signature but perhaps, you might wish to resize the images a little bit? They do take a rather large amount of space, after all.

I'll see what i can do :) Thank you for writing to me ;)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
Syt said:

Does this mantra require affirmation!
HS.

Not really, it's for that particular one. Yes, it should activate the mantra more, given the instructions above.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
Syt said:

HS.

Does this mantra require an affirmation?

Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

No, the power of this mantra is when it's focused upon.

Just tune into it, and let it go.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It would feel weird not to use an affirmation. We just need to focus the mantra there without counting the reps and without an affirmation right? And what if we add an affirmation, will it ruin it? And is it something we need to do like any meditations for 40 days cycles or we can do when we feel we need it?

I don't think it's something I would do now since you said to work you need to be advanced but it's good to know for the future.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Everything has occurred due to Zeus,

Thank you for the article

How do the jews fit with this “Everything has occurred due to Zeus”. Are the creation of the jews outside this everything?

Aum Shivayaha Namaha!

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:

It would feel weird not to use an affirmation. We just need to focus the mantra there without counting the reps and without an affirmation right? And what if we add an affirmation, will it ruin it? And is it something we need to do like any meditations for 40 days cycles or we can do when we feel we need it?

I don't think it's something I would do now since you said to work you need to be advanced but it's good to know for the future.

It is harmless to try it. Otherwise HP HoodedCobra wouldn't have posted it to the forum.

To get the full benefit, or the full effects you need to be advanced, but it is safe to try and get the feel for it, tune into it, etc.

The important part here is to tune into the mudra+mantra combination, the feeling of the raising and expanding energies, as well as the sense of realization towards the divine cosmic existence of the Gods and this source of creation.

Counting, affirmations and all, distract you from the depth of trance and realization needed to reach into this state where you can perceive and receive from this source.

When you reach deep into this, you realize this is the All in All, which exists outside of measure or limit, and is the infinity, to which only the unrestrained mind/soul is able to tune to.

For this, you must be able to really let go and follow the tune of the mantra to the heights of consciousness.

This is very mystical, and to attune this state requires significant advancement, as well as to reach into this state and not lose oneself into falsehoods, however, since this is a mantra goes directly through Satan, the practitioner is also protected from delusions and confusions and will be unable to reach deeper than they can realize or handle, thus protecting the mind from skipping away into the clouds.

Therefore, it is safe to try this and get a feel for this. If you aren't advanced enough to receive anything from this yet, you won't experience much of anything when trying this, which is your que that you aren't advanced enough yet, but simultaneously it can help guide you to where you must focus in order to continue advancing as well.

It is very multifaceted in that sense.

Hail Satan!

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:

It is harmless to try it. Otherwise HP HoodedCobra wouldn't have posted it to the forum.

To get the full benefit, or the full effects you need to be advanced, but it is safe to try and get the feel for it, tune into it, etc.

The important part here is to tune into the mudra+mantra combination, the feeling of the raising and expanding energies, as well as the sense of realization towards the divine cosmic existence of the Gods and this source of creation.

Counting, affirmations and all, distract you from the depth of trance and realization needed to reach into this state where you can perceive and receive from this source.

When you reach deep into this, you realize this is the All in All, which exists outside of measure or limit, and is the infinity, to which only the unrestrained mind/soul is able to tune to.

For this, you must be able to really let go and follow the tune of the mantra to the heights of consciousness.

This is very mystical, and to attune this state requires significant advancement, as well as to reach into this state and not lose oneself into falsehoods, however, since this is a mantra goes directly through Satan, the practitioner is also protected from delusions and confusions and will be unable to reach deeper than they can realize or handle, thus protecting the mind from skipping away into the clouds.

Therefore, it is safe to try this and get a feel for this. If you aren't advanced enough to receive anything from this yet, you won't experience much of anything when trying this, which is your que that you aren't advanced enough yet, but simultaneously it can help guide you to where you must focus in order to continue advancing as well.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan!
Of course, I know HP wouldn't say anything harmful. I'm just used to using affirmations and it's weird to me not to. Thanks for the explanation :)

OuroborphicMystery said:
I'll see what i can do :) Thank you for writing to me ;)

Hi. You can use this website to resize your signature images if you wish so , of course.
https://www.befunky.com/features/resize-image/

Is very easy to use , just upload one by one there and then just change the size to a preferable smaller size for everyone.
One good size might be 500x300 but I might be wrong. Try explore. Upload the new ones on the forum and see how they fit.

It might be better if you could kindly reduce them to smaller sizes since other users might use the phone more then the computer and this makes it more difficult for them it also might consume some mb from the internet memory/speed they have and which might be a limited amount that they could have. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back