Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FAQ about the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton + Shattering [Updated 25 August 2021]

And if most aliens are supposed to be enemies? And yet Satan and his gods and demons are extraterrestrials? What is the difference between alien and an extraterrestrial? Isn't an Extra-Terrestrial and alien too? And if so I am kind of curious to know which planets? Other than Orion? These gods and demons actually came from and were they originated? And did they create the planet orion? Or is that where they all originally came from? And what types of extraterrestrials are dangerous? And which ones work with the Enemy and how can you tell the difference between that of an alien and an extraterrestrial? Or are they all in the same category? You speak of Father Lucifer Satan being an extra-terrestrial? So is he not an alien himself? I am just asking out of curiosity...?.🤔

We are all anti-semitic! And everything we say and everything we do is going to be questioned!..
Do we not have the right to voice our opinions? Even if it's going to be against the enemy! Everything that they fear! Is our voice! And our opinions!? And who we are as a person.
And the Jews know what they are up against! And it's not going to end until we say something and do
And they are keeping us from doing so! So therefore we shall voicer opinions until it like it is... shouldn't we not? We can sit and talk about them all we want here!..
But getting on social media? Facebook or twitter? Like Kanye West... and many others were going to speak up about the jews?... because it's going to happen! He has opened up the door to that!... there for these Jews are going to hear and see shit they don't want to see or hear!.. and it is what it is! And yes it's going to be fucking stinking fucking ugly!... the Jews are having a meltdown getting their shit handed back to them for once and for all! And they might as well deal with it!... so we as individuals? Should have the right to say what we have to say? Even if it means losing her Facebook profile and the right to use twitter!... and trust me it's not going to end! Because people are going to say what they're going to say regardless! Of any rules as the enemy sits back and smiles taken away or privileges and our freedoms! Laugh out loud people still have their fucking voice! And we have Satan and his Gods and demons with us. So no matter what happens!?.. we will at least get the word out if possible! About the sick disgusting kosher eating Yamato wearing kikes and follows. And if that action takes place!? Supposedly maybe we can start turning tables? And isn't it up to us to make the changes? And we have that right to point our fingers to the enemy until the end of me where to go and how to get there? So therefore here is our chance!

I graduated the year 1990 and that was quite a while ago!.. I know I've made a lot of typos typographical errors.. and even posted stuff that was hard to read or follow!
Run-ons and etc!. But to get the point clear! I am on here just the same as everyone else! Doing the best I can!.. I may not be like some of these younger people who are perfect in every way on here! With their grammar and their handwriting!
Back in my younger days I was just as good! And I took my time and I did things the best I could! And I didn't have a lot of complaints back then! However criticism on the other hand depending on the person and how it's dished out! I am not offended! A little help goes a long way and I appreciate the help I get on here! And I honestly think that if people like Kanye West can voices opinions? And whether he is a celebrity or not! I know those people can get away with anything because they have their money! But then...
There Are People Like Us too! Who tend to let the cats slip out of the bag once in a while on social media! And get booted off Facebook for 3 months! And yet that doesn't matter! I can create another profile and I can always get on another one as a backup!... seriously I think these Jews need to hear what needs to be said! Laugh out loud they think they're so fucking high and mighty and they think that there's some kind of a gift to the world! When all they have been is nothing but fucking terrorism bullyism torture and abuse! And then they expect us to bow down and be nice to them? And treat them like there's some kind of a God or king? Laugh out loud something they don't deserve!!!
When would they really deserve is to be banished from off this Earth and out of this galaxy! Permanently and forever! As in good riddance! And since they were the ones that had the brains enough to make a mess? And admit it you would think that these dumb fuckers would have the sense enough to turn things around and tell the truth until it's straight out! And be fair with us gentiles! But you know very well they're not? Laugh out loud they love to play the games and they love to treat us like we are their lab rats!
So we should have every right to voice our opinions and take back what is rightfully ours! Even if we end up losing our lives over it! Laugh out loud we were born here to be who and what we are as a gentile people we were not born down here to be a slave to a bunch of fucking yamaka wearing douchebags

I believe that now that Kanye West has spoke up about the Jews..
I think it has opened up many doors for others to start speaking up about the Jews! And it's about time!! Hail Satan Oath!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Is there any possibility.? We could do a video cam together? As a group or with certain individuals on here? In the future.?
Or is that going to be a problem?
I amd if not. I think it would be fun! Just to talk and to communicate with each other and to be able to see each other on a group page somewhere where we can turn on the webcam. And talk openly about Satan and talk about what is going on. In this world and what we can do
To help one another..and to work as a group and a community?

Personal question 🤔..How do you pray to Satan without sounding like a pathetic Christian. How would you properly word things? For a satanic prayer? And make it sound legit. And being able to sit comfortably and presentably,. In doing so.? Keeping it simple enough that Satan would appreciate.? Or approve of. Laugh out loud I am trying to explain this to my nephew! Who is about 14 years old!.. who is needless to say curious? On how to say a prayer and how to do it properly! Knowing that there is a difference between Christianity and how Christians pray? And trying to explain to him the difference on how a Satanist would pray and how they would present themselves and how they would sit? And it is not easy trying to explain to somebody who is new to Satanism or somebody who is curious about it! And I am trying to help this young child know the difference.. and with out making things complicated for him or making things worse! And without making an ass of myself! Or giving myself a rather poor presentation of myself on here! And for those who pray 🙏 to Father Satan. Which is a very personal thing! Because I do it! But then using the proper wording? And what is acceptable. And how to be seated? Without looking like you're an execution Style! Like most stupid Christians do! And what is acceptable to Satan when it comes down to it?

I have my own way of wording things and presenting myself when it comes to praying! To Satan. And I usually do this in the morning before or after a yoga class! Or when I wake up. ❤🙏❤ Whatever Gets your day going! Showing father Satan my gratitude and how much I love him and how much I care about him! I know the routine it is something that I've worked out personally, a lot of people have their own methods!
But when I sit down and explain to a teenager!? I feel about as awkward as fuck! And figuring out the proper words? And what to say to somebody who's interested in learning how to pray to Father Satan? I gave this kid some advice on how I would do it personally! But in the same sense I think a young kid who's just barely starting out! Should learn how to come up with his or her own method of doing so! And then he wanted to know the proper wording without sounding like a christian? And how to sit that is comfortable and presentable to satan? Without feeling like an idiot. And I don't blame him! And not to mention the fact? I would like a little advice that I could use! Personally myself on what words to use and to how to teach a kid to pray!... without making an ass of myself on here! HP HoodedCobra666 and PH Maxine Detrich 💖 everyone on here prays to Satan. What is your prospective on this?

CandiceLee1313 said:
Is there any possibility.? We could do a video cam together? As a group or with certain individuals on here? In the future.?
Or is that going to be a problem?
I amd if not. I think it would be fun! Just to talk and to communicate with each other and to be able to see each other on a group page somewhere where we can turn on the webcam. And talk openly about Satan and talk about what is going on. In this world and what we can do
To help one another..and to work as a group and a community?

It would definitely be cool, but this is extremely dangerous at the moment. It will have to wait after we are rid of the enemy.

I personally find that doing the rtrs every night before I go to bed helps me sleep better! And I don't have to deal with nightmares so much anymore not to mention the fact my dreams are easier to understand! And I can tell who the enemy is and what they're up to? And I'm also aware of the signs and what I am supposed to do as an individual! Recognizing these enemies! And doing my best to destroy them the best I can. And I do my rtrs at least three to four times a day if I can! Along with daily yoga and meditation! That also includes cleansing and keeping a positive attitude! :D

The First part of the Final RTR. I do as often as I can daily. Question? I went to get on to the SS war room. And I don't see it listed with the other two parts of the final RTR..and I had to look it up on archives. And write it down. Just that I can have it with me when I go to do the full set, of the final RTR in the series. In order to get the full benefit. So why.? Is the first part of
The final RTR missing ? Or do we need it?

Warning! This might be a little off topic! But Rumor Has it? That the Christians are trying to bring back the satanic panic along with trying to take over the constitution! So we are going to be dealing with more lies and more bullshit is usual! As the Christians take over the Constitution trying their very best to convince the world that Satan and his gods and demons and people like us are a threat! And that we need to stand strong! And show these dumb fuckers with their up against! And just remain positive and just keep going doing your RTR's we know that we are dealing with a nasty battle out there! The enemy is always coming up with more ideas and more ways to fuck things over! Doing everything they can in their power to make us all look bad! And Satan and Satanism is about the truth and enlightenment! Higher intelligence and spiritual growth! On all levels! As for us I think we just need to keep going and be proud of who and what we are! Knowing is half the battle! And what we are up against? Will only make us stronger! We have the protection and everything we need right here! Hail Satan!! Hail Beelzabul!! Hail Azazel!! Hail the Joy of Satan!! We will show this world! And the enemies out there! What we are all about! And tell it like it is!! That we are a living example of Satan himself!❤️

Dragonheart666 said:
The First part of the Final RTR. I do as often as I can daily. Question? I went to get on to the SS war room. And I don't see it listed with the other two parts of the final RTR..and I had to look it up on archives. And write it down. Just that I can have it with me when I go to do the full set, of the final RTR in the series. In order to get the full benefit. So why.? Is the first part of
The final RTR missing ? Or do we need it?
The three part paintable final rtr is the very first on that page. And at the bottom of the page there is a link to a page containing more versions of the same ritual.

You know... sometimes I get on and post crazy shit and go on and on and on talking!... and aimlessly bouncing all over the place getting everything all out at once! Instead of taking my time to talk about one thing at a time..I get carried away and jump all over the place! It seems like everything in my mind wants to come out all at once! And trying to get the words all out at the same time!... that I don't seem to realize that I'm messing up on things and making an ass of myself! By not taking the time to put the paragraphs together explaining each and everything the best I can plus putting in the punctuation marks and fitting it and grafting it like it is supposed to with the paragraphs and the wording explaining everything the best I can... especially when I know it's important! And not to mention the fact? Taking the time to reread it and going over it again and again until it looks right. And understandable and easy to read and follow! And I apologize about that! I know that you have been going through a lot of shit! Dealing with us and this website and some of these random individuals who get on here and cause problems! I assure you that I am not on here to cause problems I am not a hoodlum! I am not a weenie head! And I guarantee you I am not working with the Enemy and I'm not one of the enemies! And I don't intend to be an enemy and I don't tend to be a problem child. And I certainly don't wish to be a problem child let alone be treated like one we have got too many people like that in this world that ask too many questions instead of taking the time to look things up or to figure out ways to make themselves into that of a human being and be that of the better person by avoiding the bullshit and not adding to the bullshit by being bullshit! Like other people do especially with Facebook and google! Were people are going to find the entertainment of the everyday mundane monkey brain mind and the typical Surplus nonsense that you see everywhere you go on social media! With the conversations that people have and the fact that they're trying to get somewhere and yet they can't make up their mind where they want to go? Whether they want to be smart and be the better person? Or to act and behave like an enemy and cause problems like an enemy! I have been through too much of that as it is since the year 2000 and I have dealt with a lot of crazy people that I wish the hell I have never met! When all I wanted to do was to do my own research and learn about Satan and get down to business in doing so! I love this website! And I do not want to get kicked out of here! I do not ever want to lose this website! I love this place and this place is my home! And that is the way I look at it and I say this because it's true! With Father Satan being here and I feel his energy strong! And I feel the presence of his gods and demons on here as well and it's comforting to me! And I do not want to lose that! And not to mention the fact it would be impossible? Especially for the fact that I know that I'm a Satanist and not just any Satanist I am a spiritual Satanist and a student learning as much as I can and taking my time and doing so! And doing things the best I can and not just the best I can but doing things right! And taking my time to do things right! And sticking with it until I get it done! Whatever the task is and whatever it is that I'm learning I want to do it and do it right! And taking your time and doing so? You have the right to advance in your mind mentally and spiritually and you have that right to advance physically and sexually as well finding the Comfort within yourself knowing that you're okay and you have nothing to hide or be ashamed of! And that's what I love about being on this website! I feel like I'm in my own bedroom at home everywhere I go it is a comfort to me to be able to log on and to be able to read and enjoy the content practicing and reading the exercises and learning things that are going to help me and learning things that I thought that I knew of already and find out new things and other things along the way that goes with meditation and yoga and how helpful and beneficial it is to the mind and the body! And I do know that I'm doing the best I can to get myself back into shape! And I will do whatever it takes in the name of Satan and to learn as much as I can of him! And his gods and demons and about myself as well my family background and my history! Learning about the ancient ancestors of my blood and my family and to know that I feel like I am family when I'm here with each and every one of you! And the fact that you people encourage me each and every day I get on here to read! Even if it's just local news world news still knowing is half the battle! And it's important to know what is going on along with your lessons and with whatever else it is that you're doing? Whether to be taking care of your children going to work taking a yoga class or whatever :D just to be on here and read and to be able to sit down and read as much as you want and to take your time going through the content...
And progressing and moving forward with all and everything that you wish to know about father Satan and yourself! And who and what we are as a spiritual Satanist Where We Belong? And that we have everything we need right here!!! ✅️ and like most people yes! I have my struggles too just the same as everybody else and every other person on here! But that is not going to stop me from logging on and taking the time and reading a sermon! Or learning how to do with astrology or palmistry.. and how to meditate properly and how to understand the sound vibrations and how important it is to use them and how to sell them out properly.. the rituals and the affirmations! And how important it is to understand them and why we need them. RTR's and reading up on how powerful they are. And how they protect you! And how they can help you. And more!! There are so many things on this website! That it is amazing! Being able to do planetary squares and to learn how to do them properly! And coming up with the idea of making them easier to do. And being able to talk to Satan. And much more! Pluse Azazal's shop, and natal charts, watch videos and talk about our history and personal experiences. ♥️

Laughter and The Ability to laugh..? They Say that laughing IS good medicine.?..🤔 I lo9ked up the Medical benefits! Of laugh.
To have a good laugh once or twice a day helps you lose weight! :D
It develops muscle coordination in your throat.. it's good for your lungs and your whole respiratory'
It is a fabulous way to work out! And it has benefits of all kinds!
And IF? You are stressed out and bored! There is nothing better than hanging out with friends! And having a good laugh over a joke? And just talk8ng about whatever?
It helps you get over that rough spot that seems to be bothering you... and that could be anything troubling?... and depending on what the situation is? And how serious?... a good laugh not only opens up the mind? It also seems to have a way of easing the pain and lessening the stress around you? It is good for your thyroid it is good for your brain! And therefore it is good for the whole chakra system! And it naturally balances! It builds and lifts up your energy! It is like a self redeeming and a compliment!...and the more you laugh the happier you are! The more energy you build and Gain..
And if you're looking to get yourself in shape! And overcome any problems or obstacles! It seems to be the cure-all for whatever is ailing you! You heal a lot quicker especially when you were recovering from a surgery or an accident. It makes things more inviting especially when it comes to children in classrooms having a struggle with learning..
And it makes learning more fun and possible. Especially with children that have a learning disability! People that seem to have a hard time overcoming a problem or learning something... it makes the person feel more comfortable plus it breaks the ice and you over come fears..
It brings out your aura more and more and you have a glow to you! It makes things less impossible! It makes things less harder than what they seem! It helps build up your self-esteem! And you develop a better attitude towards everything around you! It gets you to go outside and play! It has a way of getting you one to the dance floor! And it has a way of pushing you out of your little box and it makes you enjoy the world around you your family and your friends! Who love you and enjoy being around you laugh out loud appreciate and want to be around you more!.. and it makes you more inviting and more attractive! And as to your sexuality and your sex appeal! It makes sexuality and dating more fun! You want to get to know that person more and more and you enjoy yourself more and more in the process!
It makes wanting to do things more. You learn quicker.
Laughter is a gift! And I think it's a gift from the gods! And I know that when you do laugh everything and anything seems possible! Hands down it makes the hardest task in the world seem more pleasant less stressful! Not to mention the fact is a great way to learn about yourself! Helps you ease whatever situation you're in opens up your mind and gets you to think! And we appreciate yourself! And it brings you closer to Earth and it makes it easier for you to connect with the world and those around you!. :D
Adding a little spice to your life and your personality! It is also good to be able to have that habit! It is like yoga for the mouth! And for the mind as well! And also having a good laugh while you're exercising and doing yoga takes your mind off the world and keeps you focused when you get distracted! And if you do get distracted or throwing off and to have a good laugh about it and a sense of humor! Make sure day go by a lot easier! You enjoy your job and working.
It makes hanging around friends and doing homework more intense! Adding a little excitement to your life! Laughter is not only good for the whole overall! It is like being under the sunshine for 2 hours just like a little kid who's been outside playing in the sun.
And laughing makes you feel like you've been outside!..even if you haven't..
You have more confidence in yourself! It adds to your self-esteem! And makes anything pleasurable! Adding to the conversation or whatever the topic is? It breaks the ice it makes people feel a little more relaxed! Especially before a test in class! Or before that job interview! Just to be able to sit down and have a good laugh at something! Anything that strikes your attention and makes you laugh..
Even hearing somebody else laugh makes you laugh! Makes you laugh.
And there's nothing more beautiful! And then to hear somebody laugh that makes you want to get up and laugh and laugh even harder! And there's nothing more beautiful than an addictive laugh!.. and the harder you laugh the more intense the stomach exercise! It not only wakes up the whole body it gets you back in shape! It is also good for the mind and it is a natural antidepressant! Mentally physically spiritually emotionally and sexually! The whole overall through and through! You tinkle all over the place :D
And it feels good to be happy! And it makes you feel young at any age! And it doesn't matter what kind of health condition you're in! It's always good to sit down and have a good conversation and something to laugh at! Stand up comedy a good movie that is funny to get your attention! Is like a great 2-hour workout in the gym! Just to be able to sit down and have a good laugh! And to be with friends and family or to be by yourself! Focusing on something that you are working on! So making a project is more pleasurable creativity is more possible! Children are able to focus better and not to mention the fact getting your own children to sit and laugh while trying to teach them makes a task a lot easier even if you're angry!...
And going through some bad shit! It seems to get your mind off of what is bugging you and on something positive and something better! It is a good mind opener and it has a way of turning things around so you were able to work with the person and teach.. and work with whoever? Needs your time it is a great way to get to know somebody! And a wonderful way to get in bed with somebody if you're on a date! I think it's sexy! And I think it's very spiritual and deep and very much intense because you get a workout! You feel good from the inside out! And the more you laugh the better you get at it! And the better you get at it the more you laugh! Learning to find the humor and everything and all things around you! And it is reassuring! It's Pleasant to hear! It makes you feel good all over! It almost makes you feel like you had a massage and a great workout in one! It is sexy it is romantic it is attractive! And it makes the person a little more attractive as it is being able to look at somebody's teeth you watch their soul shine through! Watching somebody's face light up the happiness and the excitement they express especially when you look into their eyes!.. there are so many things that laughter is good for! You sleep a lot better at night! It makes it easier for the person to want to go out and exercise! And it makes you want to get up and do things more! And you complete things a lot quicker and faster and you appreciate yourself more! :D Not only that it makes you feel attractive! It makes you feel beautiful and you feel secure about yourself! Year in tune with yourself and your in tune with the world! And you want to go out and enjoy the world more and more because of that! I honestly think the laughter is one of the most special gifts given to us by Father Satan. I can't think of anything more beautiful! Then the ability to laugh! And to find humor within yourself and within the world you learned to enjoy people more and more it loosens things up! It is a lot of fun!!! It takes you back to the good old days and it makes you want to reminisce! You're able to enjoy yourself at any age! What you've got children or not whether you're a grandma with grandchildren! Doesn't matter how old you are laughter is good medicine for everyone! I think it is the best number one way to work out or a good starter to get you back in shape! It gets you back on track! It enhances your spirituality and seriously you feel more energetic and free about yourself! And you feel more Brave more creative and more daring! And not to mention the fact! You gain more success! Because you've got a sense of humor it makes you attractive therefore it makes you smile more it gives you a healthy glow and it makes you more comfortable with who you are with.
And it takes away pain. It draws in good energy! Because of the way the person laughs! It is kind of like Kundalini breathing within itself because you develop the stomach muscles and you develop the muscles up and down your throat! And through your whole upper respiratory. And then you find yourself up and playing and running around just like you were a child! And it doesn't matter how old you are! It makes you want to become closer with your wife and kids! It makes you into a cool parent and everybody likes to sit down and have fun with their mom and dad! And laugh and tell jokes and have fun! Even the worst of times and even the unexpected! Sometimes it's good to have a good laugh and to have a good sense of humor. it also has a way of calming you down. And you were able to get your task done a lot easier! It makes things that are embarrassing less embarrassing! It improves the mind. You do think much clearer after a good laugh!
THERE ARE SOOOO MANY THINGS LAUTNER IS GOOD FOR!!!
AND I THINK PEOPLE NEED TO LIGHTEN UP CHEER UP.. :D Satan gave us the Gift of laughter and that ability to laugh. Laughing is very spiritual! And it seems to help a lot of the emotional problems and the emotional pain that people go through it seems to help those that have mental illness! Depending on the mental illness?...and it's the most BEAUTIFUL ATTRACTIVE THING ABOUT BEING A HUMAN AND A SATANIST. :D I just wanted to share this sermon with you. And get people to loosen up and relax! And maybe? People will have a better attitude on here and take the time to learn things. On a happy high note. So there's no need to clown around and be disrespectful to one another! Seriously!? It makes learning a lot more fun! And you appreciate things more! Especially father Satan and his gods and demons who created you and gave us that priceless gift. The art of laughter and pleasure. So think about this!!! IF Satan is our Lord.🦚
And he created us in His image and in his likeness!.. ♥️ we have that right to enjoy that human trait! That divine pleasure of laughing having a good time and enjoying yourself and the world around you and everything that you are being taught and everything you want to learn? I guarantee you will be a lot easier! When you allow yourself! They have a good laugh and make a good habit out of it and have fun in doing so! :D and nothing is more beautiful than getting back at your enemies and rubbing it in their face! When they see that you are happy and doing your own thing! A little way of saying fuck you! And letting the enemy know.. you are not only aware of them but you're not afraid of them! And that you have a right to laugh and smile and have a good time! The enemy wants to take away all of our freedoms! Laugh out loud good luck! Because at least we can laugh! And we can find humor and all things! And nothing pisses the enemy off more than anything! Especially when you're happy and laughing and having a good time! :D HAIL SATAN!!!♥️

Excuse me...But I am going to say something here. And I don't know if this? Is going to be appreciated or not. BUT the waaaay...I look at this world..and the people now days,. It saddens me and pisses me off!
I don't know how to explain this?. But this has got to come out of me at some POINT!!
I HAVE NEVER FELT SO HURT AND ANGERY before in my INTIRE LIFE!
Out of all the years I've ever lived!... last night I had felt so angry! That I just sat down on my bed with rage building up inside of me! And the truth is this anger has been growing and growing the past 10 years!.. with the way people treat each other! And the extreme phoniness that people express! When it comes down to Friendship? And how people use and abuse and take advantage of each other! Especially! I DON'T want to give people the impression.. that I am some kind of ass... but when you are? Working in a grocery store! Stocking shelves are bagging groceries? Or whatever your position is. Working in a place where you were constantly surrounded with people day in and day out! And have to come home to the same chaos and the same bullshit!...🙄🤬 Having said that finding peace with in yourself? And tolerances of other people. And having patience is not easy! And we are being tried and tested every day! And it seems like every second there is always something crazy going on! And it's not just the planet we're living on! It is the people itself!
Needless to say I have never been so disgusted with people before! The way people treat each other! And the fact that people don't even know what real friendship is anymore.. let alone considering how others feel, making things harder for others as well as themselves! And the fact that people don't even have the consideration for one another! Let alone any form of respect? Which people don't really know much of these days anymore!
This world is not only lacking in common sense and spirituality!
People have become more and more like retarded children! You can't teach anybody anything these days... and explaining SHIT!! Without getting insulted or put down! Especially when you take the time to help somebody and give helpful advice!! Or even! When you go to chastise somebody! How they act all insulted and flip out over the fact that they are being put back in their place and recognize for their own stupidity and their childish behavior! And the fact that people refuse to listen! Worst of all they run away from truth and they are scared to death of education!
Trying to explain things to people! Without talking in circles and sounding like an idiot! Is like trying to get a little kid to behave his or herself in the dentist office. Without losing your cool and doing something drastic! People nowadays are so infuriating! People are fucking disgusting! People are not only stubborn and obstinate! People have also reached the point where they are just hopeless and have made themselves helpless! And they've done it to themselves! Either because of the fear that they were brought up with? Because of their religious background or because they were put down and bullied by others at school or on a job site? And it has changed their disposition somewhere!? The way people go about each other! Feverishly and viciously attacking each other all over social media and always looking to start a fight out of no where! For nothing at all... over the stupidest things! Dumb and pointless! Just looking for some random thing to scream and bitch about? Or just simply take it out on somebody just because they can? Whatever the excuse!!!???... plus not to mention the fact the animal abuse and the hatred that people dish out to one another! Torturing and abusing animals? Or torturing and abusing some old lady? in a care center laugh out loud or taking it out on some little kid? or somebody with special needs! It seems to me! that this world is engulfed in hatred and is getting worse and worse every day.. they're even coming out with commercials that are trying to get PEOPLE to be kind , loving and helpful..🤣... and people are not aware of it and they have become blind to it. Or are they sit and laugh at it!
Worst of all! There's a lot of Christian related commercials and programs that are being aired and advertised as well! That are misleading people even more so! With false hope and false ideas of finding help! And finding inner peace! Giving people more excuses to bitch and complain! Because you're so used to being argumentative and stupid! And unfucking teachable! As I sit on my bed! Overcome with anger! And LET ME TELL YOU!! I have NEVER !! Felt this angry before! And it got so fucking strong! That I just sat there and went into a trance! I was numb with disgust! It how filthy and dirty and disgusting people have become! People being pigish and rude! Grabbing everything they can and taking all they can! And not even considering others! Pushing and shoving! Name calling! Is the worst of all! Nothing screams retard and immaturity more than listening to some idiot screaming yell and call somebody names! It doesn't matter if it is a husband! With his wife? Or a woman with her children? And whatever happened? Who deserves to be called names? Even if you did something to ask for it? Right or wrong with you said anything or did anything? At all! And obviously nobody is perfect! But I do know that people still hold on to a lot of their childish antics! Either because? People refuse to grow up and let go? Or are they carry all of their childish Hang-Ups and use it as an excuse to punish others whether it's necessary or not? Thinking that they can take the initiative in their own hands by being an abuser! Or allowing themselves that moment to fucking tard out over nothing! And to freak out over the dumbest things! And not even having the sense enough to explain! All people know how to do is lie! And make a big fish stories and bullshit stories just a fucking build up some kind of popularity around them! To fill in the void or that fucking Gap? Building themselves up! To be somebody or something they're not? Just because they were put down as children or because they were abused by their parents at home? Or because there's some kind of a fucking sore ass drug addict! FUCKING EXCUSESS!!! They don't even take the time to look at the mistakes that they have made? And don't even take the time to even reconsider the fact! That there are people out there that have their problems? And know where they stand! And they don't deserve to be punished or put down! But then people add to the situation! And think it's fucking funny! Instead of looking into themselves? And realizing that they have a problem! And taking the responsibility? To own up to their mistakes and tell it like it is and to be fucking honest! With who and what they are and where they have gone wrong? It's always the other person's fault! Everybody is always looking for a scapegoat! And trying to run away from themselves? Not even taking the time to fix things right and put things back in a perspective! If they are out of line and no they are and won't even admit it! People think the cruelty is something funny! People think that being abusive is fucking normal! When they know very well it isn't! And still people go on persisting the fact that they are perfectly fine! When people are far from fine! And there's nothing beautiful about violence! And there's certainly nothing more uglier than immaturity! People who yell and scream and call each other names like children in the middle of a fucking playground ESPECIALLY!!! when people are old enough to know better! AND old enough to know better! And then people wonder why little children behave the way they do! And why teenagers do the things they do! And why people get angry and rebel! One excuse leads to another! And One Lie leads to another lie! And how idiots attract each other! And why good people don't even get recognized! And are often ignored whether they did something good or not! And not even being recognized for the work that they do and who and what they are? Bringing forth positive energy! Willing to take the time to work with people and help people! Trying to encourage people and build people up! And giving people something better to think about! Looking for an answer and what they get is...a kick under the bus.. instead! The way couples treat each other these days is a disgrace! And how people argue endlessly over the stupidest things! Overspend on things that are not necessary instead of saving their fucking money! Worst of all not even taking the time to take care of their own children and raise them properly! That seems to me that a lot of people have forgotten how to raise children or don't even know how to raise a child? Because their children themselves! And yet they don't even know what their own problems are? And what to do about it? And don't even have the balls enough to go in and get analyzed and talk to a fucking doctor! But they don't mind sitting in some fucking church! And fill their head with a bunch of fucking poison to add to the poison that's already in them! Passing that around feverishly! And with the passion! Like cheap candy from the 7-Eleven store! And then they expect something from you! And expect you to give them something! People are spoiled! People are self-centered! And people are children up in the night! Bitching and screaming and complaining because they don't have money!? Or because nobody wants them? Or because they don't have the guts enough to fucking speak up and actually talk about what is really going on until the truth! And be honest? Because they're fucking hiding something! And people expect others to be able to read their mind and figure it out!? It's not that people can't read the mind of a person laugh out loud! It is the actions and the behavior of this individual! That stands out! The loudest that already tells you what the person is all about! People are nothing but a bunch of mindless children these days! Animals of got more common sense! And little children do until they reach a certain age! But for the fact that they're being exposed to all this stupidity! Of people who are fucking old enough to know better! Giving little kids the impression that is okay to behave like an asshole! And all of this stuff going through my mind! As I sit and clench my fists with rage! Disgusted! Thinking of how long I have been on this planet! And seeing all of the stupidest things people can dish out! And how much worse can it get! I sat on my bed for over 2 hours! ANGRY...!!! WHAT'S WORSE....is the fact that each an individual human being out there is responsible for his or her own actions! And don't even take on the responsibility of it! Somebody out there wants to be the better person and tries to be! And gets slammed down and put down and called names just because! And it don't stop there. This vicious circle of abuse! Circling around people and growing more and more every day! Because of the cruelty and the ignorance! And the lack of knowledge! Even if people are educated and have been to school! And think they're so smart and brilliant! When they don't even have a clue to what they're doing? People can be as smart as fuck and still be as dumb as fuck! Actions speak louder than words! The pump and the glory! And being a fucking snob about it! Thinking that they know so much more than the other person! When the person is obviously telling the world what kind of a fool he or she is! Just because he happens to know something or because she's better at cooking than the other one! And how people behave like such idiots! After sitting on my bed for 2 hours fuming with anger! I DECIDED it was time to do SOMETHING for myself and took a pen and my notebook and write it all out.. ALL OF MY FRUSTRATION!! and I had a good cry. Thinking about things I can do. To improve MY LIFE here and at home.
And be an example of how Satan wants us to be. And after fuming with anger! I decided to let it all out! And talk about it with Satan! Allowing myself plenty of time to relax and get my head together. I went into a meditation for the first time! And had a chance to clear my head! And just let it all out anger and tears and all and letting Satan know how much I love him and appreciate him! Explaining to him how I feel about this world! And how I feel about people! And explain to him about my problems and my anger. He just told me to relax and let it all go. It was expected. And he is aware of it all. My feelings and my emotions that overtook me! And the way I felt about it.. hereing his voice for the first time and talking to him. All I could do was cry at first shaking and trembling with hurt and anger! At first I felt a little embarrassed! I could feel his hand on my arm! I can feel his embrace. Telling me to be strong! And to focus on other things, and try not to let this stuff affect you. People are the way they are for a reason! And that I've got better things to do! With my time and my energy. And that I am on the right path. And to keep going. And I am!!! ❤️ And was able to calm down enough and go to sleep. I slept for at least 7 hours. And still! I had to get up and share this! I know there's been a lot of crazy things going on! Not just here on this website! But it is all over the place! People are people and they're going to do what they're going to do! And that we just have to continue on being who we are as a Satanist and be strong! And I wanted to share this with you! And let you know what is going on on my end!🔥🧘‍♂️ something I needed to learn about and pay attention to. Calm down and focus! I learn more about what is happening and what is more important. 🙂 Hail Satan!

I HOPE I didn't.. cross the line..? on my recent post. BUT I had to get some shit off my chest. About the stupidity of people these days. And I may have went over bored on some things.? And may have been a bit extreme. Over emphasizing? I just wanted to talk about my feelings here and vent a bit.
And at least staying on the subject! I had to get my point across. And I'm sure.., and pretty sure. you're aware of these things! With people these days! And the way people behave! And I know that you and many others,have been complaining about random people on here and how obnoxious! people are these day I figured, since you guys were discussing it in some of your posts, I figured that maybe I could too. No offense! 🙏♥️

Dragonheart666 said:
I HOPE I didn't.. cross the line..? on my recent post. BUT I had to get some shit off my chest. About the stupidity of people these days. And I may have went over bored on some things.? And may have been a bit extreme. Over emphasizing? I just wanted to talk about my feelings here and vent a bit.
And at least staying on the subject! I had to get my point across. And I'm sure.., and pretty sure. you're aware of these things! With people these days! And the way people behave! And I know that you and many others,have been complaining about random people on here and how obnoxious! people are these day I figured, since you guys were discussing it in some of your posts, I figured that maybe I could too. No offense! 🙏♥️
Relax. You are doing fine.

A lot of people out there seem to think that Satan and Lucifer are two different individuals! How can that be? When Lucifer himself? Being the master of magic and energy! And our creator! When I go to explain to some of these individuals who just don't understand let alone get it! Satan was actually a name given to Lucifer. Meaning enemy, and Trurh. Giver of life and knowledge. And beyond that. Trying to explain to these dumb fuckers the difference! Between that of stupid Hollywood nonsense! And who the hell ever sat down thinking that they have the knowledge of thereof? Thinking that Satan and Lucifer are two different beings and try to convince people that? Saying that Satan represents the darker side and Lucifer represents the lighter side when father Satan represents both meaning balance of thereof knowing of both energies and powers and how to use them! And then I try to explain to people about the Ida and the pangola! And both sides of the brain one representing male and the other one representing female! Father Lucifer Satan representing balance! And Lilith mother inana also representing balance and that the two work together as one! And going into a bit of detail!? If people will allow me to? Without laughing at me and walking away! Or blocking me because they think they know everything when they don't! Honestly some of these fucking individuals in some of these Satan groups all over Facebook just don't get it! And yet they think they're on there to learn something or to think that they know something! When they don't even know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground! Laugh out loud they don't even know enough about themselves! Let alone learn about Satan and Satanism and to know the difference! Between somebody's bullshit and fucking Hollywood and what is real and what makes sense? And aggravates me when I hear people thinking that Satan and Lucifer are two different beings and two separate beings! When father Lucifer Satan is the same person! And then you talk about soul-splitting? Trying to explain that to some of these individuals! On how to do that? And that is a part that I need to learn right there myself? Which is why we are on this website! Is to learn about these things and as much as possible. Especially when it comes to DEALING WITH THESE clowns.. and with out making myself look like a bigger idiot..

I don't want to get kicked out of here. I want to help you and the community.
And I don't have any debit cards or credit cards so is there another way I can help you? And this community! Because by all means you guys deserve the best of everything! And I don't want to be the last one standing and I don't want to be behind the rest of the group when it comes to learning things and being a part of something! Does acquire your time and effort and it does pay to donate and give thanks! And I would like to figure out a way to do this? Without having to go out and ask people for help all over! I am not that kind of person usually I figure things out! But when it comes down to paying donations? I want to be able to do this right! And know that I'm helping!

What if I printed the PDF and put tape over the letters so I can use a whiteboard marker to scribble out the letters and then the next day when I do it, I wipe off the whiteboard maker from the tape so I can scribble out the letters again so I don't have to reprint the entire pdf?

Or does this not count because the maker is on the tape and not on the page mixing in the jew letter ink?

Is_that_so said:
What if I printed the PDF and put tape over the letters so I can use a whiteboard marker to scribble out the letters and then the next day when I do it, I wipe off the whiteboard maker from the tape so I can scribble out the letters again so I don't have to reprint the entire pdf?

Or does this not count because the maker is on the tape and not on the page mixing in the jew letter ink?

That is fine. The 2 most important things are the vibrations and your intentions.

Why does the enemy hate women so damn much? It's pathetic! To even think that any religion would be so abusive towards women and women's rights! And of out of all three of the religions! The Muslim religion is the worst when it comes down to it! And then right up there with it is the Southern Baptist..

Dragonheart666 said:
Why does the enemy hate women so damn much? It's pathetic! To even think that any religion would be so abusive towards women and women's rights! And of out of all three of the religions! The Muslim religion is the worst when it comes down to it! And then right up there with it is the Southern Baptist..

Because the enemy's goal is to kill all of us and cause our extinction. And women are the most valuable resource of any population.

1 woman and 100 men, and the population would become extinct in 1 generation. It could not sustain itself. But 1 man and 100 women, and the population will survive and continue.

These are extreme examples and it should not be that way. The healthiest population has a more equal balance of men and women. But women are more important for survival by reproduction. Men are more important by doing difficult jobs, building tools and buildings, and hunting for food. Women create people, and men create "things." Both are necessary in a balanced way.

I fell on my back twice yesterday on the job trying to push in grocery carts
Unfortunately I woke up with the worst lower back pain I have ever had in my life! I literally had to get my husband to pull me out of bed and help me into the bathroom this morning! This was an absolute total wake up call to me! We may think we can still do the same old shit we used to was little kids! But as we get older we need to learn to pay attention to our bodies! And not be so rough! Yes we may be Warriors! But that doesn't mean we beat ourselves up or neglect ourselves
Apparently I needed more calcium in my diet.
Nothing new to me! Laugh out loud I'm pretty aware of food and what is necessary! I know doctors are doing whatever they can to help some patients and I know my doctor does everything he can in his power to help me! He has been my chiropractor for the past 5 years and he is good at what he does! Getting the wake of Call Of My Life! Being 51 years old and having back pain so bad that you almost feel like you should be in a chair is not cool I don't want to depend on people I don't want to be bedridden! And I don't want to be a slave to a fucking wheelchair I like to be able to get up and walk and run and take care of myself! I am not going to let a little back pain control me! I don't care how serious the injury is! I am just lucky it was just a couple of pulled muscles my chiropractor was able to get my back put in this morning it's one thing to be able to take it easy! As you get older! But in the same sense you want to do everything you can to stay fit! And it does pay to take care of your stomach muscles and your back! Without your stomach muscles you don't have a very strong back and without stomach muscles you don't have a strong core system and you don't have the protection of your back like you normally should for somebody like me who is on my feet almost 24/7 except for at night when I lay down to sleep! It is something to think about and it is something to take pretty seriously especially if you're an athlete and working on a job site where you have to lift and push! Helping people with the groceries stocking shelves cleaning up gruesome messes all over the floor and occasionally having to go in and clean the garbage cans and scrub toilets in the bathroom I'm happy that somebody else is doing that part been in the same sense! It doesn't matter what position you have on a job site! Don't get too comfortable and don't get too cozy just because you're at home when you've got family it is your job to take care of them you have a life it is your job to take care of yourself we were not meant to sit on our asses all day we were not meant to spend our life lounging around and sleeping we were built for moving we were built to be mobile the way Satan has created our bodies and the way we are built we were built to be Warriors! Athletes and survivors of this world with all the problems in this situation that's going on! We are needed not only by our family and friends and loved ones we need ourselves to be able to get up and move around and to keep ourselves mobile! I don't know how male or why in the hell anybody would want to smell their butt and be lazy! Sit around and do nothing just because you're in a little pain and if it's a back injury or any kind of leg injury you still have to get up and move around and it still does require exercising in order to heal in order to have a healthy back and healthy stomach! Or a healthy overall body and it's the same thing with your brain when it comes to education it's important to keep yourself mentally clear and sharp along with being physically fit and I know that we do the best we can and I know that I do the best I can to keep going and keep moving! And there's days where I really have to push myself and force myself to do something! Once in awhile we have those lazy moments where we just don't want to go anywhere after being on your feet all day long I know it's nice to come home and throw yourself on the couch or go sit in the Cozy Lazy Boy recliner in the corner and take a nap! That is quite a habit and there's nothing like crawling underneath the warm cozy blanket by the fireplace and read a book and having your moment of comfort! But too much comfort is not good I remember somebody made a post about the comfort zone laugh out loud! I remember reading that yes it's nice but then people make a habit out of it! People have got to come out of the whole once in awhile and try to make it habit of going out and doing something the more you get out of your comfort zone the better off you are! The only time we need our comfort zone is when we are overly tired and sick with illness! And still even at that you have to get up and live life diet and exercise or do whatever it is that you have to do! After spending an hour and a half in the clinic to see if I had any injuries into realize that all I did was pull a few muscles and then to go into the chiropractor which only took about 45 minutes feeling ridiculous! I went to pick up my pain pills from the pharmacy and got my vitamins! Noticing how lucky I am lucky to still be able to get up and go to work and get up and walk! Even though it does hurt and yes it is very painful and I will literally have to push myself around the house just to cook and clean and take care of things dealing with the pain you have to do the best you can! With your injuries just to get by with each and every day of your life as we get older I know that we have a series of health issues and pain! Which is no lie! As an older person yes it's easy for a teenager just to jump out of bed at the crack of a whip! And to be able to run around my house and do 15 laps in your bedroom naked I remember those glorious days where it didn't take much to get me out of bed especially is a little kid you wish that you can go back in time or turn back the hands of time just so that you can have that energy that we used to have as children! And the thing is we can and all we have to do is think about it and take care of our bodies it doesn't take much effort to think about it and to realize that you only have one life to live you have one body you value it it's entirely up to the individual to take care of his or her body and how they see fit and what they do according to their life what they have chosen as a job what they do on their job site whatever their profession or the position! It does make things a lot easier when you stay fit and you are mentally sharp and you are a lot smarter when you keep yourself mentally sharp as an older person you remember things more you remember names and faces you remember birthdays you have more energy you can go out and enjoy yourself without having to worry about having to lay down or take a pain pill! Unless it's necessary how serious it is to take care of yourself and value your body! Considering the fact that Satan has taught the ancients the wisdom and the knowledge of meditation Kundalini Yoga and breathing and gave us exercises to keep our bodies movable and to keep yourself mentally sharp and clear with meditation! I found that the older I get the more you need it! In order to be able to keep up with your own children and your family in order to keep up with everybody else on the job site and to keep things moving and going in your family no matter what state of condition you're in! I am just thankful in the name of satan! That we have yoga because I don't know what I would do without it! Being able to put my hips and my back back in myself after being at the chiropractor and being able to feel my energy shooting up my spine it was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced and just to be able to have that energy to get up and move and get things done and to get shit taken care of and over with to get things clean around the house and get things organized and it's not so much just being around my house and taking care of the family it's also working with you and yourself taking the care of the garbage getting rid of the unnecessary toxins and the bullshit anything is going to ruin your health or your mind eating the wrong food smoking cigarettes or whatever it is that's damaging! Considering the fact that we all have our unnecessary habits! And I have plenty of myself as it is to deal with and take care of! All I know is that if you are smart? And if you love your body! I don't care how old you are an older person if he or she were to take yoga classes it does help with back pain it does help with the digestive tract and it does add years to your life and you can turn the hands of time and reverse aging! People may laugh at this and think that it's hilarious but until they find out on their own just how serious it is! And the fact that people take their time to look for the truth and to be inspired with a wake up call when you have an injury or when you know you're doing something good and getting good results out of it! It is everything and it's nice to be able to get up and move around and be happy even if you are in a little pain and everybody is got some medicine or a couple of bottles of pills and their medicine cabinet for one thing or the other! I am somebody that don't like taking pills! But if I have to usually it's a prescription! And it's very rare that I even need a prescription! And depending on what the procedure is if it's going to be removing a tooth? I can see that that it would be necessary if you're going to go into the hospital to have surgery it's necessary! I can see that if you are a mother raising children it is necessary there's nothing wrong with being on a medication and taking vitamins! Depending on what it is and what you need it for! We are the kind of people who look into ourselves and want to help ourselves looking for help looking up to the gods looking for answers and looking for Clues and ideas! Asking for help when it's necessary looking for answers that will help you get by with each and every day of your life when it comes to your mind and body we become dependent once in awhile when we're in pain but then gradually you get to the point where you can handle things on your own and take care of yourself and you become more and more stronger and more and more independent because you'll learn about shit remembering the pain you went through when you fell down and sprained your ankle or to wake up with a surprise lower back pain like I did this morning! After shoveling snow and pushing grocery carts I realize that I have overdid it! There comes a time where you have to sit down and pamper yourself and relax there comes a time where you need to go to sleep at night and relax and unwind it takes the stress off of you and you were able to focus and you are able to learn something when you do allow yourself to relax it is a very beautiful experience when you let go of all of this shit in your life and start examining your own body and brain wondering what you need to do to improve yourself paying attention to the signs and knowing what to do next is what being a Satanist is all about and taking action! Your health is everything and without your health you have nothing! And we are warriors and we are satanic soldiers and we are students as well! It pays to be fit and it pays to be aware of the full overall of your mind and body and to take care of it the best you can while you can and be thankful and blessed at least Satan gave you a life you should at least thank him and be proud and thankful that you have a mind of your own and the intelligence to help yourself as well! And to be able to look at the injury is a part of learning the pain the Wake Up Call knowing that you need to do something? Will there are many things that you can do to help your body and your brain! And is endless the possibilities and the things that we can do as a human being especially when we know what to do giving and receiving intelligence and adding it to your daily life applying it to each and every day and each and every moment we are on a job site taking care of our family at home or just taking care of yourself it is amazing the things that the human body can do and the human brain with in itself being connected with the godhead and getting help right on when you need it! Or just that sense of knowing what to do? The minute you feel that pain you know what you have done you Embrace that moment and at the same time you take care of it the best you can! It's a pain in the ass getting old and I hate it! But we all go through that process and that's why it's important to take care of your body while you can and to take care of it the best you can along with your brain this is not something to laugh at or sneeze at! I'm trying to explain that to people is not easy people laugh and complain and call you names until one day something happens to them and then they're paying the price and then they're out they're trying to figure it out for themselves and when you meet these people on the street somewhere or at a restaurant and they come up to you until you thank you it is everything knowing that you have given advice to help somebody and the fact that the person gladly accepted it even if it took the purse in a while to grow up and think about it even if he or she had to go out and learn something about their life dealing with an experiment that wasn't pleasant a car accident or some kind of an injury and that you were out there trying to help them they come to you and thank you knowing that you were helping knowing that you care and knowing that you give a shit they come to you and they thank you and they let you know how much they appreciate you! And they also know that you go through your shit as well so there are people out there that do care about one another and take their time to do things right! And we all have our calling and we all have our shoes to fill when it comes down to learning and knowledge a little injury yes we get one once in awhile and it happens! And it's okay Satan is aware of it! A lot of people will turn to him and ask him for help at that moment and he doesn't hesitate to help you and there are those that just simply know what to do and get up and take care of it! And I am one of those people who will just get up and take care of it the minute I noticed the sign of pain it's also letting you know that your body is still very active I would rather feel the pain than to be numb! At least you know that you've got a body and you know what to do about it! And when people look things up and do their own research on things mind and body you'd be surprised the things that these people do going out and looking up books doing their own research just the same as you would with anything else that you're curious about or want to learn of! So there are still people out there that are interested in learning! There are still people out there that want an education! Laugh out loud there are still people out there that want to learn and people that listen and have eyes to look and to focus on something! There are people out there that still know what yoga and meditation is we're the rest of the world sits and Spins hanging out on social media and playing video games or sitting aimlessly on the couch feeding their faces getting fat on junk food! These are the people they're going to pay the big price later on and wonder why? Missing out on things it's their own damn fault! That is why it pays to take action with all things and everything now! When it comes to Health and Fitness! And don't let a little pain stop you! We I'll get old. So enjoy yourself and enjoy your body as long as you can and as much as you can! And if you're young enjoy it and indulge to your heart's content the pleasure the moments and The Memories We Carry with this until the day we die! And that we can still manage and maintain our own energy when we tap in and meditate we may not turn back into a fucking 5-year-old with all the energy we used to have back then but then again? Who's to say we can't!? Yes you can and there are many things that you can do? To bring out that energy and to bring it up properly! That is what Kundalini Yoga and breathing exercises all about! And that is something I thoroughly enjoy! I don't know what I would do without it! This website has got some fabulous meditation programs and it has wonderful videos of yoga and Kundalini and it even has to step by step rules and methods that you can go by that will help you make things a little easier or to take you deeper and further into it so you can get more out of it and build up your energy and your mind! And you can take it on all different levels! I want to tell you thank you for these programs it has helped me in many ways! If it weren't for this website I don't know where I would be! It has everything on here that I want and need! And then all I need to do was get the books and the pencils and the exercise equipment and the yoga props that are needed and necessary! And just to let you know that this was the best idea that has actually worked and pulled through! Many people and many people have stayed and become smarter and smarter and have come a long way with the things that they have learned on here just the same as I have! I want to tell everybody thank you! You guys not only helped me in many ways! You help me find my way back to myself you help me find my freedom and you help me find my confidence and with you and through father Satan I was able to bring back my confidence and my self-esteem! With the exercise programs and the meditation programs plus the history and the background of these programs and how important it is! And it's always nice to know that I can get on here and look things up when it's necessary to help friends and family or to look for an answer to one of my questions or to help me with the problem! This website has been a breakthrough for everything when it comes to studying and reading learning about the ancient gods and goddesses and to learn about yourself who and what you are and where you come from and what you can do to make things easier for you! No matter how complicated things get in your life it's nice to know that you can get on here and relax get your education and to fucking exercise it's like being back in school complete with the PE program so in a way it does make me feel young! And the things that I have learned! It is amazing! With some of the things that I have discovered Within Myself! And dealing with pain on a daily basis learning how to cope with it with proper exercising and being able to manage your own shit! You're not only learning things it's also teaching you to be a responsible adult and taking the time to learn and do things right! Especially if you want to get somewhere in life even if you plan on just sitting at home and hanging out with the husband or wife! You have a wonderful life to live and you have a wonderful beautiful mind and a beautiful body created by father satan! When you take care of yourself it is everything! We are warriors! We were meant to move we were meant to think we were meant to be God's! That is why people should not just sit around on their butt and waste time! And if you have an injury and if you get hurt? It is a wake up call to start taking care of yourself and get serious! Because it's also a part of the program and who and what we are as students working to achieve God intelligence by working with the godhead and being who and what we are! I am proud and honored to be here! This was the best breakthrough ! And I love it here! And I will do everything I can to support this website! And I will do everything I can and anything I can in my will and service to stay fit! And I will do everything and anything in my power to show father Satan and his gods and demons what kind of a warrior I am laugh out loud I'm not going to let a little pain stop me! Being a Satan is what it's all about living and learning and doing the best you can! Even if life is a pain in the ass! And yes we do get hurt quite often as people and still we keep moving and going that's another thing I love about being a Satanist and being a warrior! You get stronger and stronger and smarter and smarter knowing what to do with yourself becoming more aware of the things that you can do and the possibilities that are endless! ❤🖤❤ HAIL SATAN!!!

Dragonheart666 said:
You share too much personal info and your post is essentially a blog post. This topic is about Final RTR. Consider making your own topic for this sort of posts and be aware that publicly sharing so much personal information is not a good idea. I've reported the post for deletion.

Look! Henu The Great. 🙂 I apologize! About the post okay.
I'm not trying to be an asshole here! But I was not in a good mood yesterday! I don't exactly know where to post? Without colliding with other topics? And I don't even know how people can do articles on here? I've never done that before! And maybe a lot of you have big fancy computers? Where you can do that sort of thing and be able share and download information and actually get it to take and work? And how you managed to get pictures on here? And the things that you can do when you do articles? All I have is a laptop and that's plenty expensive as it is!? And every time I tried to log into something or try to share it on here? It doesn't take. I was going to do an article yesterday but I didn't know how! So I just come out with the great big huge editorial! And apparently! I'm in trouble with it on here? I guess I posted too much information? I didn't even know I did. Number one I was on pain pills yesterday! I just got out of the chiropractor and obviously I was not thinking right! And I went on and on and on and I apologize but then again that's just who I am I guess? Taking my time and doing things is one thing! Getting helpful advice from other people was nice and I appreciate that! But if I were to come up to any of you on here? And ask for help on something what I actually get it? I don't even know how to do a blog or an article on here! And I didn't mean to post it on here with the RTR page! But where else am I supposed to go on here? If I'm going to start new? Without getting into the way of these other pages throwing things off topic!? If somebody just up and wanted to share something? Like I tried to do yesterday! Where do I go? If somebody just wanted to up and have a conversation or got an epiphany and wanted to share an idea? Or share something important? Where do you go and what do you do? You guys seem to have a lot of fancy equipment in your office or in your home somewhere in your bedroom? You've got a fancy desk with the fancy computer where you can do well kinds of fancy things on here! You guys come up with memes and I think that's cool! I would like to learn how to do that? And to start an article? I have got a lot of wonderful ideas? And a lot of fabulous things I would like to share? But how do I do it without posting shit on the wrong page and getting into trouble? How do you people share an article and what the hell do you do to actually get that video or the picture or the subject to actually transport onto this website if you wanted to share anything or look something up? And to be able to post it and put a lung with what you're talking about? And things like that! I don't want to just get in the way or cause problems or appear to be a butthead of some kind throwing things off subject! And I don't mean to be a asshole here!? And I don't want to give people the impression that I'm some computer illiterate? It's just that I've tried to do an article yesterday and it didn't turn out! Especially if I wanted to share something and share something personal! Without getting reported or hanging up in trouble! And I don't want to type things so huge that I get reported! It seems to me that everywhere I go on social media? Somebody's always complaining about me! If it isn't bad enough I have to deal with the Enemy and crazy people out there! Up each other's asses and causing problems! It seems to get to me and it aggravates me! And yesterday was not a very pleasant day and I am sorry! I was just sitting in the backseat of my car while my husband was driving and just wanted to sit down and talk! I wasn't expecting to get into trouble and I didn't even know what I wish sharing on there as a matter of fact I was sedated and I was on pain pills and I apologize

How do you do articles on hair? Where do you go? If you want a clean page and still be on this website and get your information through? I've never done this before. And seriously when I first started getting on the computer I was computer illiterate and that was back in the year 2002 could be cuz seriously with me they didn't start putting computers in high schools until after I had graduated! So I pretty much taught myself what I know and what I can do on here is experience for being on Facebook and learning how to take care of things on my own! I had to figure out how to do an email I had to figure out how to create a profile asking somebody to help me on the phone being literally talked through it and how to do it? And the rest I sort of had to figure out on my own! And along with it I've broken rules I've made enemies of piss people off people laughed at me and made fun of me! And yet still I managed to learn! And being a 50-year-old woman and my age trying to be fancy and trying to be like these young folks on here? Or anywhere else on social media the things that you can do? Is amazing! I'm lucky and surprised that I can do what I can do? But the things that people can do blows me away! Creating and making memes being able to do articles? Looking things up and getting the article or the video to actually take and stay on to the group site without getting into trouble Andy get your point through trying to explain something without making a fool of yourself? And texting things out is not a problem doing articles is another thing? I can type out editorials on here? But I have never done an article before so I am pretty much stuck between that of all all in the ground and a broken glass here! Trying not to break any rules or get into trouble here? Apparently I've typed out a post yesterday that was so asinine long that I got somebody upset with me! And I was not looking forward to that I was hoping to be like everybody else on here and share something cool and unique! But it always comes out the same for me it gets shared and posted lucky to be approved? And that's about it nobody really leaves a compliment or a comment or even shares a conversation with me with what I share? It's just basically something to look at and the same old same old hem and haw... just shit and garbage that nobody's really interested in! Even if it does go along with the subject and just like other people wanting to share or sharing important information? I would like to do that too and I try to but it always ends up looking like a joke? And people scratch their heads and laugh at me and ignore me as usual and I'm getting a little tired of that I feel like a little kid trying to fit into a team of football players and! The awkwardness of being a little kid trying to be a big star or trying to fit in! When you know very well that you have to go into some kind of training and take a class and go through all the shit it just to be able to be a football player! Well it's pretty much the same with everything else everywhere I go? And it doesn't matter how much you know or how smart you are! There's always little tricks and turns that people know that I don't know? Things that people can do that make me scratch my head and wonder laugh out loud how the fucking hell did you just do that!? It's amazing the things that people can do with the computer and the things that people can do with their keyboard! You people must have a lot of connections with people and shit! And with the things that you can upload and download and be able to get on here? I would like to learn how to do that too? And I know that there's people that are a lot older than me that can do all kinds of fancy things on here! And you know I would like it and I would appreciate it if people taught me how to do things like that? Without running the chance of getting into trouble spilling out information that is not necessary talking too much leaving Big editorials instead of something short and sweet? And if I wanted to go big and do it right? Laugh out loud I would like to be able to do that without making a fool of myself and getting into trouble! So where exactly and how do you start an article? And how do you make it so where it's like a clean page all your own where you can put your topic on there and what you want to share? Just like with everybody else on here who has shared information.? With the sermons that you post and share! The pictures that you post and the memes and the videos and everything! I would like to be able to learn how to do all that too? And you know I am not some dumbass I wasn't born yesterday I am not a flake and I'm not wet behind the ears! It's just that I'm an older woman 51 years old and I'm trying to be like everybody else on here! I may not know everything but I'm willing to try and I'm willing to learn you're never too late to learn and that old saying laugh out loud you can't teach an old dog new tricks? That is a negative thing and that's what the enemy throws at you when you ask for information or when you're older and trying to prove yourself to the world? And people don't want to look at an old lady doing juggling acts I can see that! And to an extent it makes sense to some people depending on where they're at in their frame of mind? And there are some people that don't seem to understand that there are a lot of older people that are still itching to learn things no matter how old they are? And there are a lot of young people that are absolutely clueless that don't even know what to do? They'll look up on an older person for information and needless to say sometimes I feel just as dumb as the little kid once in awhile! And sometimes I think these little kids seem smarter than me! With the things that they know and what they learn in school depending on their teachers and their parents! And when you're a part of a group or a website? And you see people do when the cause of fancy things it kind of makes me wonder? Where do you learn how to do that where do you go and what do you do? All these things going through my head! Trying to figure out how to do something right without fucking up and making an idiot of myself? I just want to be like everybody else on here and share an article! And makes sense and actually put it to where people are drawn to it and sit down and watch it and read it and enjoy it and actually get a conversation going with people without being ignored or throwing out just another stupid post for people to ignore! How is it that you guys can do this? And actually get the video to actually download and stay? I have a hard time getting an avatar picture up as it is. And it would help if I got a little information? On how to do some of this stuff so I can be like the rest of you folks on here

HP said “In severe cases of lack of time, it can still be done. With lower repetitions on each letter variation. The minimum should be 3 times. In extreme cases, 1 time will do. The affirmation must always be done 3 times”.

Which is crazy ‘cause I been doing the vibrations only 1 time, and the affirmations only 1 time as well. Does this mean all those rituals didn’t count?

I was told that intent is more important than affirmation. Affirmation is just a way to channel intent - (what I was told). Each time I did the vibrations, I intended the letters to be out of existence. And each time I said the affirmations, I intended exactly what the affirmation said/meant. So even though I vibrated once and affirmed once; did the ritual still count because of the intent I executed with?

HP said “In severe cases of lack of time, it can still be done. With lower repetitions on each letter variation. The minimum should be 3 times. In extreme cases, 1 time will do. The affirmation must always be done 3 times”.

Which is crazy ‘cause I been doing the vibrations only 1 time, and the affirmations only 1 time as well. Does this mean all those rituals didn’t count?

I was told that intent is more important than affirmation. Affirmation is just a way to channel intent - (what I was told). Each time I did the vibrations, I intended the letters to be out of existence. And each time I said the affirmations, I intended exactly what the affirmation said/meant. So even though I vibrated once and affirmed once; did the ritual still count because of the intent I executed with?
You have been generating much less countereffect than with a full ritual, but it is valid nonetheless.

The letters don't have to be vibrated, but just said with intent. So if you will be just stating letters that way, with 9 repetitions you will finish ritual (only frtr part) in 10-15 minutes. About affirmations, it's good you intended them, this counts, but 3 is not many, so just do it.

Henu the Great. You have every right to vent and get shit off your chest if you needed. Sometimes it can be a zoo on here. Especially when people get into their arguments in the middle of a thread, and I've done my share of shit on here too so you have every right to express your anger

Henu the Great. You have every right to vent and get shit off your chest if you needed. Sometimes it can be a zoo on here. Especially when people get into their arguments in the middle of a thread, and I've done my share of shit on here too so you have every right to express your anger
I have not been angry and I do not need to vent here.

Was wondering if doing Frtr from morning to night one after the other can be harmful to a soul who is jit ready? The rtrs don't vent my anger it makes it worse. I nearly went on a physical rampage afterwards on the enemy. I was prepared to go to jail for what i was about to do. Everything the abusers did to me(Very serious enemies of Satan) came to the surface aswell as very very scary realities that madr me desperate to act. I felt i lost the spiritual war against them therefore my purpose of living and felt like the only way out to save my soul without going through the agony while in meditation i had to do it.(still do) ongoing battle.I found myself in a place where i had to do a physical deed that would put me in jail for life.
I nearly did it. I had do drive 400 km to do this but i came half way.I stopped at the garage and had a serious war within. I ended up not knowing what to do. I couldn't go back to my old life and not carry through and i just couldn't keep my mind and emotions to what i wanted to do and end the pain once and for all but paying the ultimate price going forward.

I turned around and went back crying inside.Did affirmations the whole way but it was revealed to me that the Gods are coming back but i have to keep on fighting this horrendous evil excruciating pain within. It's my destiny

But i cannot handle this.Its the most difficult thing to do. The amount of rtrs i do seems to be accelerating this process and I don't feel prepared or ready for it and it's a one way street. The only way out it to beat this.

Not sure how i should go further. Sometimes i feel scared to do another rtr. And my dreams in sleep is all out warfare that effect me too.

Was wondering if doing Frtr from morning to night one after the other can be harmful to a soul who is jit ready? The rtrs don't vent my anger it makes it worse. I nearly went on a physical rampage afterwards on the enemy. I was prepared to go to jail for what i was about to do. Everything the abusers did to me(Very serious enemies of Satan) came to the surface aswell as very very scary realities that madr me desperate to act. I felt i lost the spiritual war against them therefore my purpose of living and felt like the only way out to save my soul without going through the agony while in meditation i had to do it.(still do) ongoing battle.I found myself in a place where i had to do a physical deed that would put me in jail for life.
I nearly did it. I had do drive 400 km to do this but i came half way.I stopped at the garage and had a serious war within. I ended up not knowing what to do. I couldn't go back to my old life and not carry through and i just couldn't keep my mind and emotions to what i wanted to do and end the pain once and for all but paying the ultimate price going forward.

I turned around and went back crying inside.Did affirmations the whole way but it was revealed to me that the Gods are coming back but i have to keep on fighting this horrendous evil excruciating pain within. It's my destiny

But i cannot handle this.Its the most difficult thing to do. The amount of rtrs i do seems to be accelerating this process and I don't feel prepared or ready for it and it's a one way street. The only way out it to beat this.

Not sure how i should go further. Sometimes i feel scared to do another rtr. And my dreams in sleep is all out warfare that effect me too.
Clean your aura and do some meditations after doing the FRTR. And clean your aura before sleeping. The fact that you feel fear or anger after the FRTR is a sign that you are low on bioenergy or that you did not clean your aura enough after performing the ritual. It is advised to raise your energies before doing any kind of RTR as it consumes a lot of energy. But you also need to replenish the energy you spent after finishing the ritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back