Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2023 - SS CALENDARS [Update: Hungaryan Calendars Ready]

[/quote]
If by ritual you mean a group ritual like the ones posted regularly by HPHC, then no, it's not what this means. Although group rituals can be started on such dates, the DFMW are meant more for personal workings done by individual members for improving their lives (such as programming your aura to attract you something, vibrating mantras and stating affirmations, etc.)
[/quote]

Thanks! ok so for the 1st January - it would have been good to start a square of the sun (for material success, prosperity, and earthly [non-spiritual] affairs)
)---- on the Sunday, on the hour of the sun.

I guess the moon being in Tauru is also good for money, finance, material success....

Satanama <3

[/quote]
Answer 2 - Yes, exactly. When there is something written on a given day, it means it's great time to start a working for given things. You can look for a working on the main page, the forums or try making your own, if you're experienced enough.
[/quote]

Thanks! ...is this the main page you referred to?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

Satanama <3

Queen of the Stars said:
If by ritual you mean a group ritual like the ones posted regularly by HPHC, then no, it's not what this means. Although group rituals can be started on such dates, the DFMW are meant more for personal workings done by individual members for improving their lives (such as programming your aura to attract you something, vibrating mantras and stating affirmations, etc.)

Thanks! ok so for the 1st January - it would have been good to start a square of the sun (for material success, prosperity, and earthly [non-spiritual] affairs)
)---- on the Sunday, on the hour of the sun.

I guess the moon being in Tauru is also good for money, finance, material success....

Satanama <3
Although not ideal, you still could have started it on the 1st of January, yeah. Careful to the 20th of January, because although it says it's a good day for money workings, the Sun will be in Aquarius and that's NOT a good time to start the Sun square. You can start other money workings, just not the Sun square.

[/quote]
Although not ideal, you still could have started it on the 1st of January, yeah. Careful to the 20th of January, because although it says it's a good day for money workings, the Sun will be in Aquarius and that's NOT a good time to start the Sun square. You can start other money workings, just not the Sun square.
[/quote]

Thanks Tomas. What would have been ideal? perhaps just adding som affirmations to my meditation practice?

Re the 20th January ... Do you mean the 29th of January? as that is when the calendar mentions -- Money, finance, wealth etc again.

Many thanks for your help!

Satanama <3

Queen of the Stars said:

Thanks Tomas. What would have been ideal? perhaps just adding som affirmations to my meditation practice?

Re the 20th January ... Do you mean the 29th of January? as that is when the calendar mentions -- Money, finance, wealth etc again.

Satanama <3
Yes, I meant Jan 29th.

There's also a PDF with money workings by Maxine. You probably can find it on the JoS Library.

Master.mind said:
Should we have 13 month calendars as well?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wkGo4mP5kGwc/
Inasmuch as our SS Calendar is concerned, no. At least not at the current time. If one day the common calendar will transition to a 13 month system, we will surely do the same. Making the switch before, would only create unnecessary confusion and would make our Calendar a lot more difficult to use.

ThomaSsS said:
Queen of the Stars said:

Satanama <3
Yes, I meant Jan 29th.

There's also a PDF with money workings by Maxine. You probably can find it on the JoS Library.

Master.mind said:
Inasmuch as our SS Calendar is concerned, no. At least not at the current time. If one day the common calendar will transition to a 13 month system, we will surely do the same. Making the switch before, would only create unnecessary confusion and would make our Calendar a lot more difficult to use.

Why not make both available? So that those with mental difficulties can keep using the kiked calendar and those that have average mental faculties can use both.

Master.mind said:
ThomaSsS said:

Why not make both available? So that those with mental difficulties can keep using the kiked calendar and those that have average mental faculties can use both.

If you had any idea how much time and effort goes into just one version... :lol: I think I might be able to double my work load for another version, but I am not sure if ThomaSsS can, as he has the most work to do for each one.

ThomaSsS said:
Thank you very much for your work, this will one day be a great public service, more than it is now.

One question, what is the purpose of putting the location in the profile, isn't it better to avoid putting it?

Endless blessings to all of you who have contributed to the project.

Master.mind said:
ThomaSsS said:
Master.mind said:

You're talking as though I am sitting on both versions, while randomly choosing to release just one of them for no apparent reason or thought behind the choice. This is not the case. As Lydia mentioned as well, this takes a lot of time and, in my case at least, that's a rather finite resource :p

Those with "average mental faculties" who cannot use the 12 month calendar, can always do the necessary calculations and figure things on their own.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=408386 time=1671695188 user_id=346]
Hi, I have a question about a particular image. Might you know the source of this? I cannot find it.
It is for something I am working on, and wouldn't want to post before due credit is given.
Not urgent, just an inquiry.

Rk-Lg-Mni-Imgur.gif

[/quote]
Yes, I meant Jan 29th.

thanks! - i have found the PDF

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Money_Spells.pdf

<3

Korpi said:
Hi, I have a question about a particular image. Might you know the source of this? I cannot find it.
It is for something I am working on, and wouldn't want to post before due credit is given.

Rk-Lg-Mni-Imgur.gif
I believe this was made by Satanic Eagle. You can probably find it by searching his posts.

" post_id=415782 time=1674513751 user_id=346]
Korpi said:

Rk-Lg-Mni-Imgur.gif
I believe this was made by Satanic Eagle. You can probably find it by searching his posts.

Wow. That's very beautiful. I wonder if something similar with vortices instead may be made and how long would it take it to make it in the first place.

ThomaSsS said:
Master.mind said:
ThomaSsS said:

You're talking as though I am sitting on both versions, while randomly choosing to release just one of them for no apparent reason or thought behind the choice. This is not the case. As Lydia mentioned as well, this takes a lot of time and, in my case at least, that's a rather finite resource :p

Those with "average mental faculties" who cannot use the 12 month calendar, can always do the necessary calculations and figure things on their own.

If time is a constraint as you say, why not release the source material that you use to make the calendar?

Korpi said:

Rk-Lg-Mni-Imgur.gif

Is that the order to spin the chakras? I was spinning all of mine in clockwise direction looking from the top.

Master.mind said:
ThomaSsS said:
Master.mind said:

If time is a constraint as you say, why not release the source material that you use to make the calendar?
https://www.jos-astro.com/ (or other similar service)

https://joyofsatan.org/

You're welcome. :D

Henu the Great said:
Master.mind said:
ThomaSsS said:

That's the source's source.
I'm looking for the material that produces the PDF. Like an editable document.

Master.mind said:
Oh, you mean a template document for the calendar. That would be nice.

Master.mind said:
Henu the Great said:
Master.mind said:

There are other calendars that are similar to this one, but they may also contain a lot of unnecessary or incorrect information. I haven't looked into it in detail. By running JoS Astro's code with a suitable algorithm, one can collect zodiac data day by day for the whole year.

What I am also curious about is how these PDFs are created. Because there is a lot of data and it would take a lot of time for someone to process the data one by one into a PDF for 365 days. It would also introduce a margin of error. The team probably came up with a clever solution. Of course, they have the right not to share it.

UPDATE:

With great joy I announce the French Calendars today! Many thanks to SShivafr for doing the translations and for reviewing them

ThomaSsS said:
UPDATE:

With great joy I announce the French Calendars today! Many thanks to SShivafr for doing the translations and for reviewing them

12 French calendars listed below for SS brothers and sisters in (almost) any time zone :D

In French :
UTC-5 DST (Canada (Montréal, Ottawa, Toronto))
UTC-5 (Haïti)
UTC-4 DST (Canada (Halifax))
UTC (Burkina-Faso, Guinée, Côte d'Ivoire, Mali, Sénégal, Togo)
UTC+1 DST (Belgique, France, Luxembourg, Suisse)
UTC+1 (Bénin, Cameroun, Centrafrique, Tchad, Guinée Equatoriale, Niger, Congo (Dongou, Impfondo, Ouesso), Gabon (Bitam, Kango, Libreville, Makokou, Mekambo))
UTC+1 (Congo (Brazzaville, Kayes, Mossendjo, Owando) Gabon (Booue, Franceville, Mayumba, Ndjole, Port-Gentil))
UTC+2 (Rwanda, Bundi)
UTC+3 (Djibouti)
UTC+3 (Madagascar, Comores)
UTC+4 (Seychelles)
UTC+11 (Vanuatu)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=424450 time=1676368459 user_id=57]

Thank you for translating :)

Thank you Lydia. I'm glad to be of some help. This Calendar is one of the best tools for me, I use it all the time, so it's the least I can do to help a little.

@Thomas, Lydia,
I offer you my help for November - December 2023 as soon as the calendars are finalized, so that the French translations can be proposed as soon as the calendars are published.

sshivafr said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=424450 time=1676368459 user_id=57]

Thank you for translating :)

Thank you Lydia. I'm glad to be of some help. This Calendar is one of the best tools for me, I use it all the time, so it's the least I can do to help a little.

@Thomas, Lydia,
I offer you my help for November - December 2023 as soon as the calendars are finalized, so that the French translations can be proposed as soon as the calendars are published.
I will send you the files in time then. It's good to hear you're on board for the next year as well :)

UPDATE:

The Hungarian Calendar is now finished and up on the site! Lots of thanks to Lybium666 for translating and reviewing it :)

ThomaSsS said:
I will send you the files in time then. It's good to hear you're on board for the next year as well :)

My pleasure ThomaSsS and thank you for your hard work.

ThomaSsS said:
Can you send them to me too? I would like to do the next year's greek translation!

Thank you all for the appreciative words! It was a pleasure to work with you and to see that there are still people who respect and appreciate my work and efforts.

hello, I am just getting familiar with this calendar, my question is how do I know when it is am or pm? For example, if the Voc starts at 5:32 and ends at 10:11, how do I know if that time is still part of the morning or at night?

adastart said:
hello, I am just getting familiar with this calendar, my question is how do I know when it is am or pm? For example, if the Voc starts at 5:32 and ends at 10:11, how do I know if that time is still part of the morning or at night?

Hello :)

The Calendars use military time, the 24 hour clock. So those times you mentioned are AM.

It can take getting used to for those who did not grow up in countries that use military time, it took me a bit of adjusting but now it's easy :)

lybium666 said:
Thank you all for the appreciative words! It was a pleasure to work with you and to see that there are still people who respect and appreciate my work and efforts.

Greetings Lybium. Since the translation of the JoS main has started, we have to consult this. You have already translated a lot from the JoS main, and there would be no reason to translate them again. I'm going to further explain everything if you willing to send me an email.
[email protected]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back