Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Of Satan - Ritual Schedule March 6 to March 17 [SECOND RITUAL UP]

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=430495 time=1678824647 user_id=346]
Egon said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=430319 time=1678773828 user_id=57]
, if you look at the list. And many are wrong, backwards Wunjo and upside-down Algiz.

What do you mean? They look as they should ᛉ ᚹ

The "Twig Bjarkan" looks more like Fehu
Don't think so, the upper line is too long and the diagonal lines too short
The actual Fehu looks exactly as the JoS picture version
They actually appear differently for different people because the fonts vary from computer to computer. For you they might look fine, but not for me. And for quite a few people, they will see empty boxes. :shock:
One can download the rune fonts for your computer so you can see them and write them.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Rune+fonts&t=h_&ia=web

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the work you do, and these rituals have been enlightening on several things for me.
I spent several years alone because I was disappointed in some people who had and have no idea what "spiritual family" means. I had also begun to think that a satanic spiritual family was a utopian desire, created by excessive idealism and romanticism, and that I had been a fool only to think there could be. That's why I got scared when I started to feel connected to this community, and the escape and rescue mechanism to avoid pain and disappointment was starting to kick in. Then this schedule came and it swept away all the fear and paranoia.

Now, I feel a strong affection for my brothers and sisters here and I'm not scared of it, people I don't even know, but I know that certain bonds transcend social conventions. I embrace this love as I have felt embraced by the love of the Gods.

Special thanks to Lord Azazel, who has shown me important things in these days to understand my past, and to begin at understanding and acceptance of myself. And this would not have been possible without your help.

I agree with others, your work and your presence HP, brother, is a blessing. And if I had similar guidance at the beginning of my path I would now be much further, and I would not have thrown away so many years.

I'm very grateful for these Rituals. Despite having to work extra hours throughout the entire period and having very little free time, I was able to successfully do the Rituals and am very happy about this. I thoroughly enjoyed this schedule!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightningsnake said:
Thank you Gods help over the last few days.
Special thanks to Goddess Astarte for her help. After her rituals, I learned a yoga asana that I have long wanted to do.
I just didn't know how to start until now.

We must also thank ourselves, and we must understand, that we are doing this under the Gods. So as a community we should be proud of ourselves.

Wildfire said:
Thank you HP for these rituals, and most of all our gods who were a part of having these made. This will really help me a lot.

Personally I can only imagine how much this would have helped me when I was around and entered the JoS, or many years ago. It was very difficult to literally go about everything without any help.

Now it's anything but that.

I am very glad to have done the things that I have, we came from nothing essentially. I do hope that everyone understands and does receive from this.

I've done a lot of stupid things in my life.
I don't feel like I have to thank myself for anything yet.

Maybe in a few years, I hope.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back