Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy Women's Day - To Our Women

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Deep Darkness said:
But why we need to celebrate this holiday on this forum, if we know that this tradition have very communist background?
That's not a full blown celebration, it's statement.
All Hail to our SS ladies here.

To my knowledge, women's day was started by communist kikes Rosa Luxemburg and Clara Zetkin.

One of my beliefs is that every respectable man should treat respectable women in a respectable way, this includes compliments and flowers amongst other things every now and then. Real gentlemen don't need kikes to remind them of that ;)

Absolutely as you say, of course.

Traditionally, women's day is essentially celebrated around March anyway [Start of Spring] and it's dedicated to Astarte, which is also Demeter. After this, it's Beelzebul's celebration, shortly after on the feast of the New Satanic Year.

So don't even think that one is from them. It falls on Spring because of this. Then jews cover up the origin and claim they invented it.

Missrainbow1 said:
Lol the last time your friend was crying like a bitch who hasnt been paid enough because he mistook HP as jewish :lol: Now here is another one of you again crying :lol:
Lol by the way which polish metalist fucked your mom without paying her enough)))))))Stop looking for your father here :lol:

I don't have a problem being shilled against that I am Polish or a Metal musician. I admire both.

Another person was saying I am a DJ from Seattle not that long ago. I have no problems with DJ's from Seattle neither.

I could be Ronny James Dio having come up from the coffin. Or Mel Gibson.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That's not a full blown celebration, it's statement.
All Hail to our SS ladies here.

To my knowledge, women's day was started by communist kikes Rosa Luxemburg and Clara Zetkin.

One of my beliefs is that every respectable man should treat respectable women in a respectable way, this includes compliments and flowers amongst other things every now and then. Real gentlemen don't need kikes to remind them of that ;)

Absolutely as you say, of course.

Traditionally, women's day is essentially celebrated around March anyway [Start of Spring] and it's dedicated to Astarte, which is also Demeter. After this, it's Beelzebul's celebration, shortly after on the feast of the New Satanic Year.

So don't even think that one is from them. It falls on Spring because of this. Then jews cover up the origin and claim they invented it.

Missrainbow1 said:
Lol the last time your friend was crying like a bitch who hasnt been paid enough because he mistook HP as jewish :lol: Now here is another one of you again crying :lol:
Lol by the way which polish metalist fucked your mom without paying her enough)))))))Stop looking for your father here :lol:

I don't have a problem being shilled against that I am Polish or a Metal musician. I admire both.

Another person was saying I am a DJ from Seattle not that long ago. I have no problems with DJ's from Seattle neither.

I could be Ronny James Dio having come up from the coffin. Or Mel Gibson.
I know but lets not give these jews a place in the forums,there is a reason they have been kicked out of 110 countries

Missrainbow1 said:
Darkspirit said:
Missrainbow1 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: This was strong bro!

Thank you) Lol Im a sis

What figure fi shit i did :oops: , sorry, however I liked what you said.
I usually look at the photo to orient myself, otherwise it can happens that I make figures like this.

Missrainbow1 said:
Adam darski said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

You couldn't even manage to treat your wife good and save your marriage but you have a gut to say all of these..it's easy to say than to be done polish asshole...taking advantage of people not knowing you here don't worry we know you and your evil ways metallic musician

Fuck off jew.Get lost this is not a Synagogue.You are only allowed to be here if there is a shortage of soap lol :lol:

it is easy to say, oh a Jew, lets move on

but not all are jews who understand that something is wrong here

and apparently you are not convince anyone

there is something called self-criticism

Oh I am a sister 2

blueFlame666 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Adam darski said:
You couldn't even manage to treat your wife good and save your marriage but you have a gut to say all of these..it's easy to say than to be done polish asshole...taking advantage of people not knowing you here don't worry we know you and your evil ways metallic musician

Fuck off jew.Get lost this is not a Synagogue.You are only allowed to be here if there is a shortage of soap lol :lol:

Oh I am a sister 2

HP has never said we cant ask questions,we just have to ask them politely and be logical.That jew came here and started using the words only a jew deserves on HP.

Also when someone enters here they have to be respectful,I cant go to a mosque or church and start mocking the priest or imam or rabbi and use bad words against them and their family,I would be arrested.
So why would some people think they can come here and use every bad word against HP?
Im not a good person personally,but there are some basic rules everyone has to learn

blueFlame666 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Adam darski said:

Oh I am a sister 2

Good to know.

Even if it is past the date, happy Women's Day sister blueFire666. :)

Missrainbow1 said:
blueFlame666 said:
Missrainbow1 said:

Oh I am a sister 2

HP has never said we cant ask questions,we just have to ask them politely and be logical.That jew came here and started using the words only a jew deserves on HP.

Also when someone enters here they have to be respectful,I cant go to a mosque or church and start mocking the priest or imam or rabbi and use bad words against them and their family,I would be arrested.
So why would some people think they can come here and use every bad word against HP?
Im not a good person personally,but there are some basic rules everyone has to learn

A never ending story

"Όσοι αρέσκονται να ακούν παραμύθια, αυτοί και εκ φύσεως τερατολογούν και έτσι αναμιγνύοντες τα ψευδή με τ’ αληθή, εξευτέλισαν, τα αληθή"
(Παυσανίας, Αρκαδικά 2.7).

Those who like to listen to fairy tales, they are also by nature monsters, and thus mixing the false with the true, they humiliated the true.
(Pausanias, Arcadian 2.7).

Just for the records, the passage.

[2.7] ὡσαύτως δὲ καὶ Νιόβην λέγουσιν ἐν Σιπύλῳ τῷ ὄρει θέρους ὥρᾳ κλαίειν. ἤδη δὲ καὶ ἄλλα ἤκουσα, τοῖς γρυψὶ στίγματα ὁποῖα καὶ ταῖς παρδάλεσιν εἶναι, καὶ ὡς οἱ Τρίτωνες ἀνθρώπου φωνῇ φθέγγοιντο: οἱ δὲ καὶ φυσᾶν διὰ κόχλου τετρυπημένης φασὶν αὐτούς. ὁπόσοι δὲ μυθολογήμασιν ἀκούοντες ἥδονται, πεφύκασι καὶ αὐτοί τι ἐπιτερατεύεσθαι: καὶ οὕτω τοῖς ἀληθέσιν ἐλυμήναντο, συγκεραννύντες αὐτὰ ἐψευσμένοις.

blueFlame666 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
blueFlame666 said:

Oh I am a sister 2

A never ending story

"Όσοι αρέσκονται να ακούν παραμύθια, αυτοί και εκ φύσεως τερατολογούν και έτσι αναμιγνύοντες τα ψευδή με τ’ αληθή, εξευτέλισαν, τα αληθή"
(Παυσανίας, Αρκαδικά 2.7).

Those who like to listen to fairy tales, they are also by nature monsters, and thus mixing the false with the true, they humiliated the true.
(Pausanias, Arcadian 2.7).

Just for the records, the passage.

[2.7] ὡσαύτως δὲ καὶ Νιόβην λέγουσιν ἐν Σιπύλῳ τῷ ὄρει θέρους ὥρᾳ κλαίειν. ἤδη δὲ καὶ ἄλλα ἤκουσα, τοῖς γρυψὶ στίγματα ὁποῖα καὶ ταῖς παρδάλεσιν εἶναι, καὶ ὡς οἱ Τρίτωνες ἀνθρώπου φωνῇ φθέγγοιντο: οἱ δὲ καὶ φυσᾶν διὰ κόχλου τετρυπημένης φασὶν αὐτούς. ὁπόσοι δὲ μυθολογήμασιν ἀκούοντες ἥδονται, πεφύκασι καὶ αὐτοί τι ἐπιτερατεύεσθαι: καὶ οὕτω τοῖς ἀληθέσιν ἐλυμήναντο, συγκεραννύντες αὐτὰ ἐψευσμένοις.

I wish some people actually had the balls to say what they mean,but they dont

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back