Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Of Satan - Ritual Schedule March 6 to March 17 [SECOND RITUAL UP]

When I read the 1st new ritual ... : Could it be that Lord Amon is finally honored ?!
I will be more than happy! :D Lords Valefor, Andras and Amon are my favorite Gods (with Buer and Balam) !!
I have had their sigils with me constantly for months and months!
Can't wait to see the new ritual for one of our Gods!

Astarte's ritual balances the serpent's RTR energies in a truly superb way, kudos to the chef.

How exactly should we pronounce these words? I mean, does the S have to be hissed or is it like a regular S?

I'm assuming the U is pronounced like "you" and E in AYATE would be something like "AYATAY."

Is this correct?

Dantesolider said:
Need help!

I am a paranoid schizophrenic and I know the gods can hear my thoughts and it said we’re supposed to be revered in regards to the gods and be polite and everything but it’s just a little bit to intense for me. I see my guardian demon sometimes but knowing god can read all my thought like it’s a just a bit to much for me to always be polite and to know Satan can read my thoughts it’s just I want some privacy!

I love the gods but it can be a little bit to much they have given me knowledge which I am thankful for but how do you respect the gods and not have to worry about it.

As a side note I understand more and more how the devil has been reversed because for a being to be constantly reading your mind is torture and judging it to.. so there’s the silver linings I know it’s reversed but I’m so tired of always having to control my thoughts.

Please someone help.

Hail Satan and thank you for all you do!

First of all I highly doubt the Gods are listening to every thought you produce or whatnot. It would drive them insane doing that. I believe telepathy needs an explanation maybe HP.Cobra can share an insight into this specific phenomena. Your kinda acting like a xtian or a judeo-bolshevist that believes Jesus or God condemns them for every nit picking thoughts.

Most people are monkey minding it around. Most people are thinking chaotically and wildly about their day. If the Gods sat around doing that all day it would probably drive them crazy.

Also please don't stop taking your medication and hopefully you recover using our spiritual exercises. As Blitzkreig said I'm against people taking pills for depression or sadness but medication for grounding the mind especially in mentally ill people with schizo- development I'm not against.

I believe you should focus on a grounding better and improving your mentality working on Void, Lower chakras particularly Muladhara and trying to work with Brown energies for grounding and centering as well as Black energy, shiny black and at least keep it in the aura try not to inhale black energy into your body even if Shiny I'm sure Hp.Cobra can explain why. It seems black is more baneful energies for black magick but shiny positive black is helpful but like Hp.Cobra said keep it in the aura don't bring it.

Finally do you exercise, it's a great way to establish better rapport with your body and ground yourself. Lifting weights or running or doing something physical. Don't forget to also relax and try and do some light hearted things away from the occult like watching TV or playing a game reasonable amount of time just try and get your head away for a bit.

Anyways welcome but please don't think the Gods are sitting around eating shit and attacking you for everything. I'm sure the Gods respect your privacy to a degree unless they need to interfere because your going off track into a negative property.

Yes the Gods are stupidly, retardedly advance but we aren't xtians who believe God and Jesus watch every thought like some communist cringelord trying to attack you for some pittance of blasphemy you somehow conceived in your mind.

IF anything believing everything to be like that and you'll wind up like a xtian coming to grips with reality. You gotta ignore those silly thoughts that believe your an open book for any entity to scan and download your mental model and attack you with it.

You'll eventually feel freer and more lightened up when you come to realize even Satan isn't going to strike you down for some weird thought or something. They are just thoughts your free to think whatever the fuck you want.

Remember the Gods want freedom fighters not freedumb slaves.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blessings For Employment, Financial Safety & Protection RITUAL For Spiritual Satanists

Fehu x10, Sowilo x10, Odthal x10, Ansuz x10

Chant AUM 3 times, then vibrate the following words 4 times:

SAVA PRATA SA

AYATE PARDU

ETAM SA PAVO

DI NU MA

Chant AUM one time after this, and affirm ONCE:

Lord Beelzebul, Lord Amon Ra, Lord Raum, take care of our lots. Lord Gods under Satan and Beelzebul, help hear our prayer. We pray to you in homage and respect, hear us Great Lords.

Then AUM again, and then affirm 3 times:

“All Spiritual Satanists, dedicated to Father Satan by blood, are always, financially safe, have their needs accommodated for, are prosperous and safeguarded from any and all threats to their livelihood and income.

All Spiritual Satanists dedicated to Father Satan by blood, always find easily and effortlessly matching employment and resources for their life, well-being and progress.

The Gods who are our supporters, may our Gods bless us all with safety, well-being, prosperity and abundance. I pray that all my brothers and sisters, dedicated to Father Satan by their blood like myself, are now and permanently blessed.”

Chant AUM once more after you are done with the affirmation for 3 times.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Very fitting! Extremely important weld test coming up for better work opportunities. Glad to see this

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This kind of ritual arrived just in times of need for me personally. Thank you a lot HP Cobra, your work is highly appreciated.

Dantesolider said:
Need help!

I am a paranoid schizophrenic and I know the gods can hear my thoughts and it said we’re supposed to be revered in regards to the gods and be polite and everything but it’s just a little bit to intense for me. I see my guardian demon sometimes but knowing god can read all my thought like it’s a just a bit to much for me to always be polite and to know Satan can read my thoughts it’s just I want some privacy!

I love the gods but it can be a little bit to much they have given me knowledge which I am thankful for but how do you respect the gods and not have to worry about it.

As a side note I understand more and more how the devil has been reversed because for a being to be constantly reading your mind is torture and judging it to.. so there’s the silver linings I know it’s reversed but I’m so tired of always having to control my thoughts.

Please someone help.

The first thing to understand is that not all your thoughts, yours.

Second, the gods have more important and interesting things to do than listen to your thoughts 24/7.

Dantesolider said:
Need help!

Please someone help.

We don't always control our thoughts, as that's an ability that grows with general meditation progress.
Although Gods are capable of hearing your thoughts, they don't "listen" to them all the time, because they respect our privacy. They will listen if you ask them to, if you connect with Them through their Sigils. Moreover they know who you really are and they know your Soul, so they are aware any intrusive thoughts aren't your beliefs or any form of disrespect.
:)

I just finished our new ritual (Jupiter time) and the last paragraph made me burst into tears: it is so beautiful to take care of each other.

Thank you for this ritual.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blessings For Employment, Financial Safety & Protection RITUAL For Spiritual Satanists

Chant AUM 3 times, then vibrate the following words 4 times:

SAVA PRATA SA

AYATE PARDU

ETAM SA PAVO

DI NU MA

Chant AUM one time after this, and affirm ONCE:

Lord Beelzebul, Lord Amon Ra, Lord Raum, take care of our lots. Lord Gods under Satan and Beelzebul, help hear our prayer. We pray to you in homage and respect, hear us Great Lords.

Then AUM again, and then affirm 3 times:

“All Spiritual Satanists, dedicated to Father Satan by blood, are always, financially safe, have their needs accommodated for, are prosperous and safeguarded from any and all threats to their livelihood and income.

All Spiritual Satanists dedicated to Father Satan by blood, always find easily and effortlessly matching employment and resources for their life, well-being and progress.

The Gods who are our supporters, may our Gods bless us all with safety, well-being, prosperity and abundance. I pray that all my brothers and sisters, dedicated to Father Satan by their blood like myself, are now and permanently blessed.”

Thank you commander

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
UPDATE: OUR LATEST RITUAL - Blessings For Employment, Financial Safety & Protection RITUAL For Spiritual Satanists

This affirmation made my spine tingle and I'm already seeing results from the ritual. I start a new job Monday with higher pay and a shorter commute! Thank you High Priest, this ritual is amazing. I can't wait to see what our offensive does against the Purim jews after we bless up!
Hail Satan and the powers of Hell!

I really felt my heart chakra when doing this new ritual hoping that means I did it properly.

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra for giving us this wonderful new ritual!
Thank you to the gods who are continuously providing us with knowledge, assistance and guidance!

Hail the Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The Gods who are our supporters, may our Gods bless us all with safety, well-being, prosperity and abundance. I pray that all my brothers and sisters, dedicated to Father Satan by their blood like myself, are now and permanently blessed.”[/b][/i]

Perfect!! I'm so excited to do this today!!

Syt said:
A quick question to make sure i've been pronouncing the words right:

AYATE is pronounced as AYA-TEY or AYA-TEH or AYA-TEE?

ETAM is pronounced as EY-TAM or EH-TAM?

Thanks.

HS.

Shiva666 said:
Our Gods know our livelihood problems. I am very grateful to Father Satan and our Gods of Satan. The new ritual has inspired me for awaking up again . If we had to perform this ritual today, I would not perform this ritual today. Truly our Gods are taking care of all our time and life.

How will we vibrate the new words "SAVA PRATA SA....." ?
Hail Father Satan 🌹

Thank you, it's truly like this. Azazel interceded in order to have this out, because of please from everyone.

I updated the original post with the pronunciation guide.

NigredoMax said:

I really felt my heart chakra when doing this new ritual hoping that means I did it properly.

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra for giving us this wonderful new ritual!
Thank you to the gods who are continuously providing us with knowledge, assistance and guidance!

Hail the Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Satan!

Salutations and thank you to everyone who commented on this, feedback is extremely important. I am very glad to hear this. Yes, what you felt is strongly related to that.

I look forward to all the positive developments. Certain times are ahead which require these measures, so that our own are safer and faring better.

Silverfire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
UPDATE: OUR LATEST RITUAL - Blessings For Employment, Financial Safety & Protection RITUAL For Spiritual Satanists

This affirmation made my spine tingle and I'm already seeing results from the ritual. I start a new job Monday with higher pay and a shorter commute! Thank you High Priest, this ritual is amazing. I can't wait to see what our offensive does against the Purim jews after we bless up!
Hail Satan and the powers of Hell!

The enemy gets defeated more intensely when we create, in contrast to their destruction. Of course, that doesn't mean we aren't going to do the other end. The most important thing the enemy fears, is that nobody builds and creates.

They thrive on misery and damnation. We are beings of the light and the darkness. They represent only a ghoulish parasite. We are on another league.

Also, our Gods handle all the other business, including the enemy's hopes of harming us.

sshivafr said:
I just finished our new ritual (Jupiter time) and the last paragraph made me burst into tears: it is so beautiful to take care of each other.

Thank you for this ritual.

We have wonderful things ahead. I am off to do my own Ritual again now, for our family's well-being.

Gear88 said:
Dantesolider said:
Need help!

I am a paranoid schizophrenic and I know the gods can hear my thoughts and it said we’re supposed to be revered in regards to the gods and be polite and everything but it’s just a little bit to intense for me. ...

Please someone help.

First of all I highly doubt the Gods are listening to every thought you produce or whatnot. It would drive them insane doing that. ...

The Gods know the origins of thoughts and what thoughts are really yours and what are out of disease, or out of a bad mood. They can see everything clearly. So stop worrying about this. Our side doesn't punish people for wrong thoughts. They look at actions.

Certain people due to having deprogramming or reactive minds, can have really negative thoughts. They know. Just relax on that.

Decio Mure said:
Astarte's ritual balances the serpent's RTR energies in a truly superb way, kudos to the chef.

Hell's Kitchen, served well.

images

Ara666 said:
And to think that a few days ago, before the ritual schedule was posted, I was thinking of starting a money working...

Well, this is even better if it blesses our Brothers and Sisters!

Hail Satan!

It all builds together, so make sure to do these, on top of this.

Thank you HP HoodedCobra 666!!

Doing the ritual to Astarte always makes me emotional, in a good way, pleasant way.

As for the new ritual, I felt such pleasant energy spreading from my heart chakra and it made me feel blessed.
Just today I received great news in somebody who can help me achieve a certain position at a certain place. (I'd rather not disclose, but just know it's a very honorary job!).

I thank you to everybody dedicated to Father Satan by blood and to our HP's and JG!!

Let's defeat the enemy once and for all, free our people and better ourselves and the universe!!! :)

:) Now Runic unicode exists so you can type with actual runic letter as well as to not rely on an image link that may or may not disappear.

List of Runic letters to copy-paste from: https://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/blogs/gotunicode/charts/runes.html

Fuchs said:
Did add rune pictures + Ritual closing sentence. Thanks for the ritual HPHC.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Fehu x10
FaRune2.gif
Sowilo x10
SolRune.gif
Odthal x10
OdhalRune.gif
Ansuz x10
OsRune.gif

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"AYATE as in AYA-TE with the TE as in TE-chnology."

How is AYA pronounced here?
It is really confusing, as letter Y here may have lots of phonetic correlations, it may be read as regular U or Y in "yay" of "you".

Quite perplexed on this matter.

Thanks a lot HP for this important schedule.

I must say that there is the perfect balance to the energy Azazel has.

May the SS legacy and rituals go further.

Hail Satan

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Dantesolider said:
Need help!

Please someone help.

We don't always control our thoughts, as that's an ability that grows with general meditation progress.
Although Gods are capable of hearing your thoughts, they don't "listen" to them all the time, because they respect our privacy. They will listen if you ask them to, if you connect with Them through their Sigils. Moreover they know who you really are and they know your Soul, so they are aware any intrusive thoughts aren't your beliefs or any form of disrespect.
:)

Thanks for the reply helps a lot! Hail Satan!

I made an audio for those who might have trouble with the pronunciation.

It is hard for me to describe how I felt after today's blessing ritual. I felt like I was twice bigger; my hands, my arms, my legs and feet, my head...

Like I was a giant.

Hail Satan

It could be some systems aren't updated for this. Try another browser or computer to smartphone/vice versa.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I am not seeing runes. I see grey rectangles.

Egon said:
:) Now Runic unicode exists so you can type with actual runic letter as well as to not rely on an image link that may or may not disappear.

List of Runic letters to copy-paste from: https://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/blogs/gotunicode/charts/runes.html

For folks who've gotten involved with the mechanical keyboard craze of the early 2010s up till currently and the future.

Reminder many tenkeyless or numpadless keyboards have come out like 60%er keyboards. In fact in many cases full-sized keyboards with 108 keys have become a rarity for the good keyswitches everyone is obsessed with tenkeyless.

Unicode requires a numerical keyboard to input unicode. If your keyboard doesn't posses a numerical keypad or an external numeric keypad such as a some of the detachable versions or versions like Topre keyswitches. Then the only other way is to use a numeric function lock on laptops to type in unicode. If your laptop posses a Fn-lock system you can do it but a numeric keypad makes data entry extremely easy especially if you learn to grasp it it's like the touch typing of numbers.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Egon said:

I am not seeing runes. I see grey rectangles.
I see them, but they're shaped slightly wrong. The JoS uses more-correct shapes for the Runes for magick.

Just link to the Rune images on the JoS site, which is not disappearing any time soon. ;)
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Apprentice said:
gnome said:
Why are rituals scheduled so suddenly? I don't always check the forum every day, and I always seem to miss the beginning. Is it by design?
This is by design. Also, warfare has to have an element of surprise to it.

Thank you

Those seem fine to me, I guess it doesn't make much of a difference like hand-drawing a sigil to a printed graphic, they will differ slightly. My only issue is with the Kauna ᚲ there that is too small compared to the others. Anyway I'm happy that there is this alternative of copy-pasting anywhere the rune as typing characters instead of pics/links.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=430088 time=1678689567 user_id=346]
I see them, but they're shaped slightly wrong. The JoS uses more-correct shapes for the Runes for magick.

Greetings my sisters and brothers!

I've been away for a long time due to personal circumstances. I truly missed all of you.

I haven't been getting the time recently to even come here to the forum but a few days back I got an urge to visit here and saw the ritual schedule.

The energies are wonderful. Simply amazing. I have no words to describe how I feel. I feel so close to the Gods. I feel connected to all my SS brothers and sisters like I have never felt before.

Feels like I'm back home.

Thank you so much HP Cobra.

Personal experience with the RTR Serpent Empowerment. It's a bit embarrassing to talk about this, but it is to testify that this ritual is very powerful!!

Last night I thought I was a bit horny sexually speaking, but it wasn't that! I felt in the perineum as if something was sliding around, almost in a circle, coming and going in that area. I think my snake has REALLY woken up.

I panicked a bit and instantly thought, "oh no Father Satan, I don't think I'm ready for this! I don't want to get too empowered until I clean it up again and again."
I mentally visualized the sigil of Father Satan.

After about fifteen minutes, I could not feel anything in my perineum. The snake had fallen asleep again...
What an idiot I am...

sshivafr said:
Personal experience with the RTR Serpent Empowerment. It's a bit embarrassing to talk about this, but it is to testify that this ritual is very powerful!!

Last night I thought I was a bit horny sexually speaking, but it wasn't that! I felt in the perineum as if something was sliding around, almost in a circle, coming and going in that area. I think my snake has REALLY woken up.

I panicked a bit and instantly thought, "oh no Father Satan, I don't think I'm ready for this! I don't want to get too empowered until I clean it up again and again."
I mentally visualized the sigil of Father Satan.

After about fifteen minutes, I could not feel anything in my perineum. The snake had fallen asleep again...
What an idiot I am...

Take your time and don't allow guilt to go in, but arrogance neither. That's all a very good thing that you experienced. All we do is working it's way as it should. Everyone's advancing. With patience, all things will be achieved. If one feels totally not ready, this means one has some work to do, either mental or spiritual.

Well they don´t look like, as they should (Fehu, Sowilo,Ansuz). If you compare the unicode and the pictures.

Egon said:

Fuchs said:
Did add rune pictures + Ritual closing sentence. Thanks for the ritual HPHC.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Fehu x10
FaRune2.gif
Sowilo x10
SolRune.gif
Odthal x10
OdhalRune.gif
Ansuz x10
OsRune.gif

The other day when I did Astarte's Ritual for the first time I got very emotional and cried during the end part.

But it was also very soothing, I felt like I was being hugged by a beautiful mother.

The best way I can explain the feeling is like hugging your lover goodbye before you leave for a long trip but at the same time holding your lover tight in your arms while saying to them everything is going to be okay.

The deeper meaning is personal but it was definitely very beneficial to me!

@HP.Cobra I have a question-verbiage on Serpentine rituals we do.

Inasmuch the benefactor is the main person doing the rituals.

But if we are sending out anti-effect rituals against the curses, bindings, etc.etc. Does the fact we are in essence working on the serpent of ourselves and other.

Do other people benefit from it by sloughing off limitations with people?

In simplest terms lets say there are people mass amounts World-wide with negatives surrounding the imprisonment of the Serpent below. We are sloughing off negatives, freeing if you will. Does the fact we reduce the garbage in people's soul including our own.

And we augment them i.e. freeing, empowerment. Does that mean it makes it so other people are more "luck-protected" by the serpent?

It's been stated the Serpent brings about various evolution of the psyche in advanced stages. But in beginners it is merely to raise the serpent back up to pre-cursing levels. If the enemy aliens and current hostile forces curse this the tree of life cheruvim/bim flaming swordsman. If we are sloughing this biblical hostility out of reality.

Does that mean that people around the World have their serpent less blocked and less diminished to the point. That normal people even everyday people are more freer and more elevated to a very minute level higher enough to catalyze a difference/differences in consciousness to affect reality?

For example we remove negatives, free, and empower. More so to the user rather than the 3rd parties i.e. Gentiles. And does that mean people can be more affected by our rituals and the Gods and be more in control of the driver seat so to speak even if the changes are very limited.

I know it's not do rituals and poof kundalini risen but is the actuation of the spiritual MECHANISM; woke, wake, awake, awakened to people is producing changes in reality.

As the JoS stated I believe it was either Maxine or you Cobra replying or some members. The serpent is not just the tool of evolution but the tree of Godhead i.e. Serpent tree is the way in which advanced civilizations deal with the higher realms and deal with threats to their person or civilization. I believe it's been said the Kundalini or Serpent/Dragon/Snake is a tool of good luck and is Swastika like and procures changes to reality subtly but enough that it acts like a receptor for our side.

Are we activating in people the serpent slightly a slight reducing in sleep of the snake to initiate more spiritual force unto reality? Are we increasing slightly the slumbering serpent to release more energy so people are more attuned to reality?

=======

Also is the Serpent Female i.e. Shakti? Or is the energy a Hermaphroditic energy? Or is the point of the Kundalini to become Hermaproditic through elevation of the shakti/sakini energy to the soul and merge the both energies to perfectly harness full male/full female and a combination of everything in between including both perfectly merged and balanced the 3rd Gender?

Is the Serpent female only or does it posses a shift in it's Gendered spiritual technologies of harnessing energy technologies?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back