Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GUIDE: HOW TO DONATE TO THE JOY OF SATAN WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES

With Exodus Wallet, it seems there is now a minimum amount of $30 for buying Bitcoin. That makes it harder for me, but I think maybe I can manage. I suppose it can be my donation for 3 months.

jrvan said:
With Exodus Wallet, it seems there is now a minimum amount of $30 for buying Bitcoin. That makes it harder for me, but I think maybe I can manage. I suppose it can be my donation for 3 months.
You could try with localbitcoins, you will be paying directly real people and often they can have their minimum btc to buy at 0$.

Just to clarify, are the very easy methods asking for email, phone number, social security number, front and back photos of ID, and selfies for everyone else too? Seems kinda sus.

lilquote2.0 said:
Just to clarify, are the very easy methods asking for email, phone number, social security number, front and back photos of ID, and selfies for everyone else too? Seems kinda sus.
Regulations require for identification of customers. You can optionally use services such as localbitcoins and similar as then you do not always need to identify yourself.

I have a question..

If I am unable to donate due to a very bad financial situation that I am at (I can't get a job because I require surgery. Not seeking any pity btw!), can I donate even like 10$ or something or would it be very rude of me and I should only donate when I can finally earn money from a job?

Lightning-Wings said:
I have a question..

If I am unable to donate due to a very bad financial situation that I am at (I can't get a job because I require surgery. Not seeking any pity btw!), can I donate even like 10$ or something or would it be very rude of me and I should only donate when I can finally earn money from a job?
Your 10$ are somebody elses 100$, meaning that if you can spare those 10$ you made a great deed, because that's all you can give at this moment.

Aquarius said:
Lightning-Wings said:
I have a question..

Your 10$ are somebody elses 100$, meaning that if you can spare those 10$ you made a great deed, because that's all you can give at this moment.

Thank you!!

I was really worried that the 10$ were a laughing stock.
I'm going to do my best! Thank you!!

Hi HPHC,

I am trying to buy crypto in trust wallet but every bitcoin is asking to create binance account with an email address.what should I do regarding this?

Regards,
BabySatan

I was buying with. Exodus. Bank didnt let me to change money for crypto. Which way i can try??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back