Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advancing The Cause: Joy Of Satan Donation Tiers [Update 36: 8th PDF being written + Improvements]

Another idea could be for people who earn less is to stack months and send in one go so one doesn't need to pay multiple fees per operation each time they donate - so long they're organized.

Immortal said:
The percentage should be something you are comfortable with psychically, be it 1% or 10% or 50%. And in my humble opinion it could also be increased as your income multiplies. For instance if you make per month:

• income < 100 $ go with 1%
  • 100 $ < income < 500 $ go with 5%
  • 1000 $ < income < 5000 $ go with 10%
  • 5000 $ < income < 10k $ go with 15%
  • income > 10k $ go with 30% or more

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
l8tcandles# said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

I am wanting to donate, however I am not really financially savy with the bitcoin, I have read a little bit on this, how it works. How do I get started with bitcoin? what safe apps should I use? Does anyone have any recommendations on this?

Also, High Priest Hooded Cobra I appreciate you taking the time to do the things you do, giving information, doing research, keeping everything running! giving us a heads up before covid hit!

Thank you!

Hail Satan!
Hail Ashstar!
Hail Buer!
Hail Sallos!
Hail Felix!

I truly appreciate the kind words on the efforts. I am here to serve the community and JoS.

I wrote an elaborate guide here: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

The material I am preparing for the donors is going to be very excellent material, extremely helpful for their life. I want to make this very good for everyone.

Thanks for the guide I just came across it now.

I fucking hate banks, they make everything worse. pieces of shit. think my money is their money and control it out of "safety" fuck off. pieces of shit can go fucking rot for eternity. FUCK BANKS. I hate these kikes so much.

Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sir when I start donation, would I get materials I have missed?

Generally no, but currently the window will be open for 20 days to give those who want to begin doing this the necessary time.

Unless one makes a very big donation in the future, only this would make all the past materials arrive to them.

Thank you for your signature, that is really moving too. Going to do even more.

Long time learker decided to make an account finally now that it looks like JOS might be making some moves I'm keen to get involved also confirming I have donated as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sir when I start donation, would I get materials I have missed?

Generally no, but currently the window will be open for 20 days to give those who want to begin doing this the necessary time.

Unless one makes a very big donation in the future, only this would make all the past materials arrive to them.

I can say the countdown starts from this date of your reply. 23rd February.
Yes HP, I see great changes, so I put up that signature last year, you are showing us things I couldn't imagine. For example I've been doing Satan's Psalm since gave it, and there has been physical manifestation of many things and I will like to even say one that sounds funny to me , which is that I started looking fresh on skin.
When you dropped that knowledge something made me go back to reading your sermons of 3 to 4 years back and I've been reading them over again, to mention a few topics in pdf " what is God", " the Devil" ..where things like the gish gana tree , water of life is mentioned, so many things you said about the original vibrations of the universe, Satan is Above the universe, how they transform our souls to perfection that we don't loose it...
I like to read them over again to understand the treasures I have. I made a promise to our God Beelzebul last year end to donate, I just got a job and will start to learn how I can donate before 20days. I want to understand more.
Well, on the day on this post, I felt your strict hand and spirit. It dawn on me just exactly how to value people and I had to understand the need to show growth and strength. I don't want to be a docile receiver but now I want to grow more, it's both a wake up to duty and an opportunity. I can be valuable to my home JOS. I must do as I swear, I promise you and all my brethren here.

Please consider making donations available in a privacy coin. I suggest Monero (XMR) or Pirate Chain (ARRR). This will make it easier to donate anonymously. As is now known, Bitcoin is not anonymous at all. In some ways, it's even more transparent and public than a personal credit card transaction.

Might just check the Pirate Chain donation wallet one day to find a fat sack of coins just sitting there. Satanic, sea-loving pirates need a place to offload their booty sometimes... ;) :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I sent you an e-mail several days ago, but you did not respond. Did you read it?

Hi,

Nobody has answered my question yet.

What kind of food do demons/spirits like to eat.

I assume if u carry them in ur body they can eat through you.

So that’s why I ask it.

Whiteboyslim666 said:
Long time learker decided to make an account finally now that it looks like JOS might be making some moves I'm keen to get involved also confirming I have donated as well.

Welcome.

Technically we are going on a whole new level now. Thanks for caring.

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I sent you an e-mail several days ago, but you did not respond. Did you read it?

Due to quite a few e-mails, I am collecting first the e-mails and checking, so yes, if you sent it, it is there. I need to review every singular case, so this will take some time.

AryanPriest666 said:
Please consider making donations available in a privacy coin. I suggest Monero (XMR) or Pirate Chain (ARRR). This will make it easier to donate anonymously. As is now known, Bitcoin is not anonymous at all. In some ways, it's even more transparent and public than a personal credit card transaction.

Thank you, yet if you have visited the donations page, there always has been an XMR address. For anything else, you can mail directly at [email protected] and we will look into this. It's almost less than 0.1% that someone wants another coin, but in this case, we will certainly work it out, just mail.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

From what month will donations begin to be considered for this? I can donate once a month, for now, unless extra money comes in. So my next donation will be in march, but since the material is bi-weekly I guess i will lose something :cry:

Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:

I like to read them over again to understand the treasures I have. I made a promise to our God Beelzebul last year end to donate, I just got a job and will start to learn how I can donate before 20days. I want to understand more.
Well, on the day on this post, I felt your strict hand and spirit. It dawn on me just exactly how to value people and I had to understand the need to show growth and strength. I don't want to be a docile receiver but now I want to grow more, it's both a wake up to duty and an opportunity. I can be valuable to my home JOS. I must do as I swear, I promise you and all my brethren here.

I don't always want to be strict but life is kind of strict and if we fuck up then we suffer and so on. Life is put here to evolve us.

That is called waking up. Walk the path to creativity and to glory. Wish you the best of luck.

LiliumS said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

From what month will donations begin to be considered for this? I can donate once a month, for now, unless extra money comes in. So my next donation will be in march, but since the material is bi-weekly I guess i will lose something :cry:

I will look into this if people respond after this passing period, but one will not be able to donate 5$ in two months and get things that others paid more and consistently, just based on the fact one couldn't do the minima, because that would not make sense.

But since this is beginning now, the start will be lenient and understanding will be higher. As we cement things, then I will make the limits also a bit stricter, but not too strict.

The idea is that contribution = you get contributed back to. To understand the sign of Libra on that one, long story short.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't always want to be strict but life is kind of strict and if we fuck up then we suffer and so on. Life is put here to evolve us.

That is called waking up. Walk the path to creativity and to glory. Wish you the best of luck.

LiliumS said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I will look into this if people respond after this passing period, but one will not be able to donate 5$ in two months and get things that others paid more and consistently, just based on the fact one couldn't do the minima, because that would not make sense.

But since this is beginning now, the start will be lenient and understanding will be higher. As we cement things, then I will make the limits also a bit stricter, but not too strict.

The idea is that contribution = you get contributed back to. To understand the sign of Libra on that one, long story short.

Thank you so much, HP HoodedCobra666...you Truly are divine.

Commander Cobra,

Was I supposed to send the details of my donation to [email protected] instead?

Let me know if you need me to do this in the future and please confirm that you received my donation.

Hail Satan!

CantRead said:
What kind of food do demons/spirits like to eat.

i know that in your view this is an alternative in our point of view of what is vital, necessary and a possible display of affection, but with demons there is no need for anything of the sort, if you had a million dollars in a formal ritual with satan and asked with all due respect if that was worth anything to him, i’m sure it's not, i’ve done it with a smaller amount and with another god (already with intimacy, time and experience with him, just curiosity)

what is really appreciated is donating energy to the infernal powers, helping in the war (rtr), personal tributes to them, and something that goes hand in hand with that is you evolving spiritually

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to everyone in the Satanic Family,

How much in dollars per each tier?. I understand were paying in Bitcoin.
And how often?

Bone Dust said:

Just trying to help....
Please just be patient. No need to be emotional, he has so much work in a day you couldn't even immagine.

Bone Dust said:
Aquarius said:
Please just be patient. No need to be emotional, he has so much work in a day you couldn't even imagine.
*sage nods*

Hello Aquarius!!!

No worries, everything has been received - the transaction proof can be sent and all is perfectly fine.

It will take a while to reply to e-mails. That's because I will organize everyone first, then I will reply with the full e-mail for each individual.

I just need sometime to seriously organize everyone, then explain the perks, questions and what will be done according to tiers, but also explain more about this in the documentation JoS Donors will receive.

What is the wallet name for the joyofsatan bitcoin address? I'm being asked for the wallet name along with the btc wallet address in the crypto.com app. I'm really not trying to have the coins lost because I used a random wallet name.

hierophant2411 said:
What is the wallet name for the joyofsatan bitcoin address? I'm being asked for the wallet name along with the btc wallet address in the crypto.com app. I'm really not trying to have the coins lost because I used a random wallet name.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No worries, everything has been received - the transaction proof can be sent and all is perfectly fine.

It will take a while to reply to e-mails. That's because I will organize everyone first, then I will reply with the full e-mail for each individual.

I just need sometime to seriously organize everyone, then explain the perks, questions and what will be done according to tiers, but also explain more about this in the documentation JoS Donors will receive.
I understand the enormity of your responsibilities and I thank you for the confirmation! I'll send a copy of the details (of my transaction) to the aforementioned e-mail.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You are trully a role model for us all. Thank you for your great work. We know (or maybe not) how much work you have to do and we will be patient since we want to live eternally.

Hail Satan
Hail HP HC

I don't know why my last on topic post was disapproved as off topic, with some of the posts that get approved on here.

Shadowcat said:
hierophant2411 said:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

I found the answer I was looking for on Youtube, thank you though.

Hello I have been trying for a long time to send a donation to my bank but unfortunately my bank does not accept Bitcoin payments, it keeps rejecting them, neither with my bank card nor with my credit card I could not send, I tried what the page says about donations and I downloaded the applications. Is there any other way through another account to send a sum of money? I think it's a shame that when I want to send, I'm always getting hit by the enemy.

Hello I have been trying for a long time to send a donation to my bank but unfortunately my bank does not accept Bitcoin payments, it keeps rejecting them, neither with my bank card nor with my credit card I could not send, I tried what the page says about donations and I downloaded the applications. Is there any other way through another account to send a sum of money? I think it's a shame that when I want to send, I'm always getting hit by the enemy.

Olympios666 said:
Monero is also accepted. And I bet you can work something out with Hoodedcobra regarding other cryptos if those two do not work out for you.

Olympios666 said:

When I started donating last year my bank kept blocking the transaction for "security reasons". Unless your bank flat out does not allow transactions to buy bitcoin you can just do an extra step for donating by calling your bank and telling them to let the transaction go through. I had to do this every time for a while and this eventually stopped and the transactions just started going through without issues.

hierophant2411 said:
I don't know why my last on topic post was disapproved as off topic, with some of the posts that get approved on here.

It has been mentioned a few times over the years, mistakes sometimes happen in moderation. If you made a legit post, try posting it again. It has happened to me as well.

Henu the Great said:
Olympios666 said:
Monero is also accepted. And I bet you can work something out with Hoodedcobra regarding other cryptos if those two do not work out for you.

And if your bank keeps refusing all cryptocurrencies, then it's time to change bank as they are not worth keeping.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=428263 time=1677925737 user_id=57]
hierophant2411 said:

It has been mentioned a few times over the years, mistakes sometimes happen in moderation. If you made a legit post, try posting it again. It has happened to me as well.

Thank you for clarifying that, it threw me for a loop.
wogj8nT.png

This is the part that was confusing me, until I figured out that you're supposed to name and create a wallet for the btc address there. Now I'm just waiting for the funds to decide to fully clear.

Shadowcat said:
Olympios666 said:

When I started donating last year my bank kept blocking the transaction for "security reasons". Unless your bank flat out does not allow transactions to buy bitcoin you can just do an extra step for donating by calling your bank and telling them to let the transaction go through. I had to do this every time for a while and this eventually stopped and the transactions just started going through without issues.

I spoke to Cobra I will go to the bank in the next few days and clarify the issue I will tell them to release the transaction. Thanks

Shadowcat said:
Olympios666 said:

I finally managed to buy bitcoin through Simplex all other traders were rejected. The problem was not in the bank as the staff told me but in the reduced security system used by the various merchants.

Olympios666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Olympios666 said:

I finally managed to buy bitcoin through Simplex all other traders were rejected. The problem was not in the bank as the staff told me but in the reduced security system used by the various merchants.

Try to download trustwallet and go thru moon pay if you can. Are you sure crypto is not banned in your country?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back