Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advancing The Cause: Joy Of Satan Donation Tiers [Update 36: 8th PDF being written + Improvements]

Lightningsnake said:
Is it valid if I send an email with a photo of the receipt?
Next time I thought.

Yes, of course. Just send an e-mail with this either on [email protected] or at [email protected].

Then we will check the application, and then you will be put in the donors list and more information will arrive. We are organizing this right now.

gnome said:
Although I don't believe you should have to do things like this to get us to make a regular commitment to donations, it certainly will give me the incentive to do so.

It will benefit us all and the community so no worries, I'll do it.

blueFlame666 said:

A million polite posts and noone of you here will ever give a shit.

I actually do that's why I gave you a very elaborate and open response. Good luck on your journey and keep going. Sometimes everyone has a bad day, it happens.

Artifergolem said:
All I'm doing is giving my insight into something.
It's not like giving to a church or some fake charity. Give a little or give a lot, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Peace, brother.

JoS has paid humanity before it was even paid for itself.

The opposite is the case with the jewish church which is a scam and nothing else.

JoS first gave everything and then gained "anything".

The enemy is the opposite.

Lightningsnake said:
Next time I thought.

I once wrote with a pen in my hand to Transaction ID, other times I took a picture of the Transaction ID.And I only sent the Transaction ID by e-mail(just the code consisting of letters and numbers).I have not linked a picture in e-mails, because I thought it was totally unnecessary.Only the code matters to note that.But photography is the most convenient way for you, then you do it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightningsnake said:
Next time I thought.

blueFlame666 said:

I actually do that's why I gave you a very elaborate and open response. Good luck on your journey and keep going. Sometimes everyone has a bad day, it happens.

I got anger after a point , i admit it, sorry

Yagami Light said:
OuroborphicMystery said:

Hey. I am also in a transitory period, and it is crucial for me to save a lot of money. However, even as little as 10 or 20 or 30 euros/dollars (whatever your currency :p) per month, it is a great move to make. It will not be a grand amount, but it is still helpful (imagine if all SS donated that amount monthly. In the end, it amounts to a big amount!).

So, this would be my advice to you. Donate a very small amount monthly (I have even set an alarm on my phone on a monthly basis). When you (as well as I) get out of this transitory phase and become stable, then we can donate more money.

But honestly, stability is a very fragile thing. You think you got it and then you suddenly have doctor expenses or a damage at the house etc. Things happen; but they shouldn't make us freeze in our tracks. That's why I recommend a very small monthly amount, instead of nothing. :)
Thanks, Sibling. Brother Guardian Blitz said something along the same lines, so I'll address both of you below.
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=425942 time=1676902780 user_id=21286]
blueFlame666 said:
I may be in a delusional state as you as well who suppose you desire a number of a million active members when from the existing members is already chaos here.

What reason is there for avoiding further growth? This would just hinder the total Satanic influence on Earth.

There is no true chaos here, especially as people continue to grow and learn. Having an argument is not significant chaos. Plus, as we gain more people, there will be more who can serve as pillars in the community, not just chaotic people.

OuroborphicMystery said:

Just give what is a reasonable amount. If your financial state fluctuates to the point where you can only give a little, then this is perfectly fine. Also, you can invest your time in many other projects, including spiritual warfare.

I would not worry too much. Just keep working on the solutions here. There is no immediate cause for concern or anything.

I am aware that is the more reasonable course of action, I just generally have a mentality of "go big or go home" in matters of life-or-death importance to me, such as Father's temple. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth somehow to give little when I "should" be hugely rich and giving massive amounts regularly. So, doing it bit by bit makes me feel as if I only did a little bit, even though I am cognitively aware that what it adds up to, the gesture behind it, the consistency and the intention also matter as much as the amount itself. It's not that I am unaware, I guess it's just that putting it into perspective by my own self feels like it's slighting my pride as a Satanist or something. It sounds really ugly to say it out loud and I am aware of that, I'm just airing out how I feel about this. But of course, both of you speak reason and rationally speaking, there is nothing that holds me back. And hearing it from someone else I hold in high regard (by default, all SS) hits differently. I'll probably quit whining and do it. I have so much catching and making up to do regarding service, after all.

Also, special thanks to you, Brother Guardian Blitz. I bothered you personally with my questions many times here on the forums and you pretty much always got back with useful knowledge. Know that I also seek to become someone who shines like a beacon unto their Brothers and Sisters as well as People. May all your torches light many more new ones and those, uncountably more still.

Henu the Great said:
OuroborphicMystery said:
This is great news. Currently, I feel like I can't make donations because when I do, I want it to be a completely stable, permanently, recurring thing that's just "always a part of my life" and I'm in a transitory period right now, so it's hard to account for expenses easily. That's not to mention the personal obstacles in the way that I'm seeking to eliminate. In one way, this post inspires hope but at the same time, I'm getting some major FOMO. I have had a very large desire to serve Father both according to my skills and also in terms of direct donations for a very long time and I did do some things, but I feel like I'm "falling behind" now and that my contributions will not have less "weight" to them if I, say, start a year from now or something. I don't want to be "too late" - either for myself or the Gods.

How do I deal with this? Responses from advanced Brothers and Sisters are much appreciated too.
You'll need to have your base of operations set and running smoothly before you can expand on operations. Does that make sense?

Don't worry. You have the right idea, and you'll follow through when you are able.

Thank you for your kind words too, Brother. I know what you are talking about, I just feel a need to get on with it already.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightningsnake said:
Next time I thought.

Yes, of course. Just send an e-mail with this either on [email protected] or at [email protected].

Then we will check the application, and then you will be put in the donors list and more information will arrive. We are organizing this right now.

I've sent you an email, boss.

SATchives said:
Shadowcat said:
SATchives said:
in your guys opinion whats the most efficient way to buy bitcoin, from my experience the bitcoin atm is the safest, but it takes like 10-20% of your cash or more sometimes. I've put in 500 and only got 300 ish before in bitcoin.

I use trust wallet and it works pretty well. There is an option there that takes you to go to a vendor to buy the currency but for me every time it has only been a small fee. It does fluctuate though.

So I checked it out I think trust wallet could be safe, especially if used with grapheneos, or a phone that's only wifi capable (no sim)

it didn't ask me for my ID like most exchanges seem to do nowadays, and only a CC which i'll see if it accept cash prepaids cc later today

When I asked about how to buy Bitcoin for donations last year HP Cobra was the one to suggest trust wallet to me :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I think this is a wonderful idea! This has never been done before.

This might also motivate people into doing more for the JoS.

I personally usa cake wallet for IOS, and buy monero from localmonero.

blueFlame666 said:
[...]

See your achievements first to those who have been here since 2017.

After those who have been here for 20 years.

And still they haven't done anything.

A big shit.

Those who have achieved nothing is because they have not applied themselves to the path properly. Those who achieve little in a large timespan is because they either fall in the first category of the lazy and ungrateful or because they have life commitments that only allow them little free time to dedicate to life-changing experiences.

A donation tier system is an amazing idea which matches well the expansion of the forums. People are already helped all of the time. It's normal for there to be an equal exchange. Some people give back by contributing through investing their time in projects, some people only have the opportunity to contribute financially, others can do both. Your investment relative to your individual circumstances decides your worth, here like everywhere in life.

The mindset of only receiving without giving anything back is that of parasite, not a Spiritual Satanist.

To all the people here that do not know how much to donate, I would go against a fixed sum, because it could be either too small in which case you would have way to much left for booze and cigarettes or too big in which case you would feel guilty by not being able to pay it on a bad month.

So, what I suggest is to donate a fixed percentage either of your total income, or of your remaining sum after paying the necessary expenses (rent, food, health). Netflix subscription and the likes doesn't count as necessary :lol: This way, on a good month you give more, on a bad month you give less, but either way you are covered. Someone said pay yourself first in some wealth book, we could change this to pay the Gods first. The idea is that by donating it would be returned to you manyfold either in more opportunities or exemption from disasters (financial, medical etc.), I don't have proof for this but this is how I felt it manifesting and I'm not talking here only about money or jos. If I don't give things away (time, money, energy) bad things tend to happen like I forget to pay something and I get a fine, or something breaks you get the picture.

The percentage should be something you are comfortable with psychically, be it 1% or 10% or 50%. And in my humble opinion it could also be increased as your income multiplies. For instance if you make per month:

• income < 100 $ go with 1%
  • 100 $ < income < 500 $ go with 5%
  • 1000 $ < income < 5000 $ go with 10%
  • 5000 $ < income < 10k $ go with 15%
  • income > 10k $ go with 30% or more

Beware, the more you earn the more the percentage will translate into an actual sum and it could be painful to give such a large amount. But this is the trick, you just apply the percentage, like in marriage, for better or worse :mrgreen:

But start with a percentage you feel absolutely at peace, because otherwise you would give it in some sort of half-hearted manner. Anyway, these are just for the sake of examples, not to be taken literally.

Anyway, I remember a post where I suggested the idea of incentives and some members here replied quite strongly and said you should do stuff just because is right and we don't need candy like for little kids :lol: . I don't want to gloat or anything like that, just want to say again we are human beings and we respond to rewards or punishments. It is in our nature, it is what it is. Our senses are assaulted from everywhere by hard stimuli, from commercials to family, friends and society. We do many things at once right now: we work, we dance, we drink, we go out, we watch movies, we meditate etc. It is not black and white as it once were when you mounted your horse, fought the battle, drink, eat, rest, repeat. It is very hard right now to have boundaries and most of them are subtle and easily influenced.

That being said, the subject of addiction comes to mind. You see, people didn't just start to smoke and drink because they were lazy and stupid. We used to have commercials where it was cool to smoke, that should ring a bell. What about video games? You get all those daily quests just to keep the buzz going. I don't even want to mention kids commercials or drugs without prescription. They do all kinds of studied, psychological things to get your last dime out of your pocket, or the last second of your waking time. These things are designed to be addictive. I bet quite a huge number of you right here, fell for this or are falling for it right now. Played any vydia lately? Smoked some? 6-pack today? And yet, incentives for jos are looked down upon.

Anyway, bottom line I think is this. So far, jos was a kid, now it's time to man up. Applications written for hundreds of users differ greatly from those written for millions of users. It's just a matter of scalability. It is the same with mass production if you like, you had your local farmers who made cheese for an army of a few thousands. But if you want to gather the first million under your banner, you need to put your farmers into a factory.

To those saying they are broke, or don't have a job right now, it stands to reason to not give money right now. But getting a job, or getting an income should be a priority, because it offers independence. Giving an endless amount of RTR repetitions instead of 20 bucks is not the way either. Balance is key, we should develop in all directions simultaneously physically, mentally, spiritually and yes financially. I believe power obtained in small increments and spread evenly is the most desirable form of power.

And to those saying HP shouldn't keep going with this over and over again, please remember you didn't collect your toys spread around the house the first time your mom said so. Maybe not the second nor the third time and maybe just maybe you had to have your butt kicked to do it. And did you watch any youtube or tiktok lately? Those people are begging for donations and likes and whatever. Fyi I just read some chick makes 100k $ per month just because she has big natural boobs and she moved to another country to pay less taxes. I mean I am at a loss over this thinking I went to college, studied things, work hard and don't make nowhere near that. So I can only imagine what it must feel like for the people running jos and dedicating their lives to it. So, if you are an SS with big boobs you know what to do :lol:

So, in conclusion, there are many among us doing wonderful things for jos that money just can't buy, like clergy and guardians and so on, then there are those fighting every day via long RTR repetitions, those doing meditations, astrology readings, translations, website maintenance and I am grateful for your hard work. Fortunately, for the rest of us, even those terrible like myself, we now(actually for quite a long time) have mastercard :D

My 2 cents (I'm not giving them away, they're mine!)

How to buy Bitcoin if you have no smartphone and only have a laptop with no webcam, no printer and no scanner and you can't scan QR codes?

I downloaded the Exodus wallet and I tried to buy Bitcoin in several places and in several ways and they ask me for verification with a QR code or even with a photo of your face with your mobile.
I also tried from a Bitcoin cashier and they ask for verification by email and scan the QR code of where you want to deposit the Bitcoin from the smartphone screen.

Stormblood said:
blueFlame666 said:
[...]

A big shit.

Those who have achieved nothing is because they have not applied themselves to the path properly. Those who achieve little in a large timespan is because they either fall in the first category of the lazy and ungrateful or because they have life commitments that only allow them little free time to dedicate to life-changing experiences.

A donation tier system is an amazing idea which matches well the expansion of the forums. People are already helped all of the time. It's normal for there to be an equal exchange. Some people give back by contributing through investing their time in projects, some people only have the opportunity to contribute financially, others can do both. Your investment relative to your individual circumstances decides your worth, here like everywhere in life.

The mindset of only receiving without giving anything back is that of parasite, not a Spiritual Satanist.

Yes, i thought of all, totally agree.

Stormblood said:
blueFlame666 said:
[...]

A big shit.

What you forgot, that a little so to speak "cleverness"(inteligence) is also needed needed for spiritual development.Of course have all the knowledge here in Jos, but everyone is an individual, unique, with a different physically, spiritually and mentally, therefore individually different methods may be right for someone.What I mean to say is that everyone needs a good objective view of themselves and planning, that to know where to work on someone soul or perhaps in other areas of life.
It's no use someone having much(lots) time, diligent in vain and has the willpower, if someone do not know where to spiritual work.

So this can also be an obstacle to spiritual development, not just laziness and from other activities(occupation) due to lack of time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Spine said:
The Joy of Satan Turkey website (https://spirituelsatanizm.org) has recently undergone a redesign, a work that could not have been achieved without meeting several critical requirements, some of which were financial. We discussed this with High Priest and without any hitches we were provided with what we needed for our community and our plans.

First and foremost I want to thank the JoS Turkey management and team for this.

The redesign is starting to look better and better as time goes.

Of course there isn't any hesitation to anything. If we can do it, we do it. Currently, that is a vision that is being created, we aren't on the highest levels of what is envisioned, but we will get there undoubtedly.

When we have more, we will give more and more. And as everyone makes more, we will be able to give more, and everyone will get more in return.

Alright, to further motivate people reading, this money was from my monthly personal earnings. I donate and use large amounts of funds to get things going. I am Tier 4.

I don't invite people in this mindset without having practices it for a very long time myself. I have been a large donor myself, not the other way. For many many years now. The costs to run JoS have outweighed the gains for many years. It's up to a few this wasn't the case.

Currently there are even more people going in, so we appreciate you and we love you, that's why I am taking the initiative here as mentioned above. Our volunteers and those who do these gestures are extremely important, and I want to elevate this importance.

The more powerful we are, the more lifeblood will be given to all of the communities, besides the central JoS. The idea is to reach a point where EVERYONE will have grown to such extents that we will bless everything.

I am very glad the design is turning out and that JOS Turkey has benefitted! This could not have happened without the proper resources for certain. I hope more follow this example in the near future.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=425942 time=1676902780 user_id=21286]
blueFlame666 said:

What reason is there for avoiding further growth? This would just hinder the total Satanic influence on Earth.

There is no true chaos here, especially as people continue to grow and learn. Having an argument is not significant chaos. Plus, as we gain more people, there will be more who can serve as pillars in the community, not just chaotic people.

OuroborphicMystery said:

Further growth cannot be stopped, nor the satanic influence on Earth.

Things may come in strange ways, but the Gods are with us for this purpose, I know.

Yes, arguments can be constructive.

Wotanwarrior said:
How to buy Bitcoin if you have no smartphone and only have a laptop with no webcam, no printer and no scanner and you can't scan QR codes?

I downloaded the Exodus wallet and I tried to buy Bitcoin in several places and in several ways and they ask me for verification with a QR code or even with a photo of your face with your mobile.
I also tried from a Bitcoin cashier and they ask for verification by email and scan the QR code of where you want to deposit the Bitcoin from the smartphone screen.
Try asking people from localbitcoins for a f2f deal.

Shadowcat said:
SATchives said:
Shadowcat said:
I use trust wallet and it works pretty well. There is an option there that takes you to go to a vendor to buy the currency but for me every time it has only been a small fee. It does fluctuate though.

So I checked it out I think trust wallet could be safe, especially if used with grapheneos, or a phone that's only wifi capable (no sim)

it didn't ask me for my ID like most exchanges seem to do nowadays, and only a CC which i'll see if it accept cash prepaids cc later today

When I asked about how to buy Bitcoin for donations last year HP Cobra was the one to suggest trust wallet to me :)

the biggest issue with this method is every way either takes a real debit card with address details, or a social security number / ID. all bitcoin transactions are visible on the blockchain. it's very easy to just look at the donor address and follow all the payments back to the origin, and then subpoena provider/exchange for information. the place I live in has laws against free speech under hate speech, therefore they could theoretically issue court to get the info. So I need an anonymous way to buy, but no worries, I'll just buy it locally through a p2p exchange or worst case I'll use bitcoin atm's again and get kiked.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightningsnake said:
Next time I thought.

Okay. I can donate in 3 weeks. Then I will have a receipt. I have not kept the receipts so far. I always threw them in the trash.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Lightningsnake said:
Next time I thought.

I once wrote with a pen in my hand to Transaction ID, other times I took a picture of the Transaction ID.And I only sent the Transaction ID by e-mail(just the code consisting of letters and numbers).I have not linked a picture in e-mails, because I thought it was totally unnecessary.Only the code matters to note that.But photography is the most convenient way for you, then you do it.

Thanks for the advice.
Just in case, I'll take a photo the first time. But it's a good option later on.

I donated for Jos when i has only 90doallors. in this time, i donated 10 dollors. Maybe, in my thought and felling, i can become a progamer(Wild Rift).

So, when i retire as progamer, i will be build panteon temple for my me(wife) BBastet in South Korea or USA.

Andthen i will go to gradual school in America for become a religion professor. question is good posion everybeing has questiion about himself and otherthings even your pagan gods and goddess too.

If not become a progamer i will consider donation to Jos and i hope donation to Jos anyway i hope we meet face ro face in WCK(Wild Rift Champions Korea) legue even in youtube.

Thanks. ALHPHAS! and Hail BBASTET.

gnome said:
Although I don't believe you should have to do things like this to get us to make a regular commitment to donations, it certainly will give me the incentive to do so.
I'm with gnome here HP. I can tell you will get inundated because you already do and now people will just do it with their money. But if you feel this will further JoS then I applaud it. Currently I am investigating tax audits for virtual currency here in AUS as I was not aware they did so but if I can continue to donate in anonymity I will.

Because of The Joy Of Satan we can have minds of our own. JoS is worth of every our penny. Can’t wait to be able to donate as I should…

Henu the Great said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Try asking people from localbitcoins for a f2f deal.

Then I have no choice but to find someone who wants to sell them to me and transfer them directly to the exodus wallet and then I donate them to JOS.

Or end up updating myself and try to learn how to deal with digital, I have always had serious problems with electronics and everything that has to do with digital.

Wotanwarrior said:

You can also donate monero. This is the platform where I buy from
https://localmonero.co/

You don't need a smartphone if you are able to do a bank transfer from your computer. There are no QR codes to scan or anything. Basically you buy Monero from a seller anonymously, send money to them by bank transfer or the method that you agreed on and then they will release the monero in your Exodus wallet address. If you can send them the money from your computer you won't need to use a smartphone.

SATchives said:
Deep Darkness said:
The primary purpose of donations should be to keep the websites up and running. I am not donating yet because I am a student and not an employee.

But I work with the JoS Estonian page and I'm upset that you carelessly handle the web pages, like for example Kabbalah Exposed has been down for two months and you haven't even commented it.

And I am not sure does I want to donate if you continue such style.

No, donations should be used for advertising and the promotion of joS. not just to keep websites up and running.

before you judge who made the Kaballah Exposed website, I'm not sure myself. but there could be a reason to everything.
Donations are used for basically anything where money are involved:
- advertising and promotion of JoS
- keeping the websites up and running
- expanding JoS with new websites, features and services

All these are currently going. Maintaining JoS should be a community effort and we have this responsability in front of the Gods.
If Kabbalah Exposed is down now, it may not necessarily mean that it will never be restored, but maybe it will be re-created with new and more important content sometime in the future.

Wotanwarrior said:
Then I have no choice but to find someone who wants to sell them to me and transfer them directly to the exodus wallet and then I donate them to JOS.

Or end up updating myself and try to learn how to deal with digital, I have always had serious problems with electronics and everything that has to do with digital.
Use your own wallet: https://www.qwant.com/?q=bitcoin+storage+wallet&t=web There is no reason to use someone others wallet when you don't use their exchange service.

To avoid one set of transfer fees you can even have the seller to send the coins right into JoS wallet.

Soul Wings said:
gnome said:
I'm with gnome here HP. I can tell you will get inundated because you already do and now people will just do it with their money. But if you feel this will further JoS then I applaud it. Currently I am investigating tax audits for virtual currency here in AUS as I was not aware they did so but if I can continue to donate in anonymity I will.

Inundated only means I can do more and get more out of my time and day.

Thank you both for the concern. No worries. I always find it more pleasing to do more necessary things in the service of the Gods and the Community.

Will the donator's earning power relative to the amount they give be considered for tier advancement?

Asurya said:
Will the donator's earning power relative to the amount they give be considered for tier advancement?

I'll take everything in consideration.

Yes, certainly, one's status will be taken in consideration. This also includes prominent status, which if someone cares about when they have prominence, that will also be rewarded accordingly. Because most people out there with prominence lack wisdom, while many who have nothing also have inner prominence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, certainly, one's status will be taken in consideration. This also includes prominent status, which if someone cares about when they have prominence, that will also be rewarded accordingly. Because most people out there with prominence lack wisdom, while many who have nothing also have inner prominence.

That statement really makes perfect sense.
If it's ok I just want to share something it made me think of.

The richest man on earth could be the most useless if he uses his money for nothing important at all. Or for stupid wasteful things. And the poorest person on the corner down from him could be the most wealthy in spirit because he gives even when he himself doesn't have enough. But both extreme is imbalanced however because although the poor man has a good heart and means well the poor man could learn to do better for himself so he doesn't have to be in such a hard existence, then he could help more as he helps himself. And the rich man could learn to give and stop being detached from his humanity, feeling as if he's somehow above everyone else as to where helping others Or that learning lessons from the "common" man is beneath him.

Maybe the two may meet and perhaps the wealthy man will learn from the poor man's giving spirit and then the rich man can maybe help the poor man by teaching him how to gain wealth as he has done. But both have to be open to each other's lessons and be willing to humble themselves and open up to understanding to benefit from them and find that understanding. Balancing each other out.

My meaning for this is basically symbolic, a more lengthy way of saying both wealth of the spirit and financial wealth, both are important for life. If you lack one or the other life will be very difficult indeed. You have to have balance and that middle ground. Balance in every aspect of life and spirit.

But back to the topic at hand,
Everyone's contribution should be rewarded in a sense and this idea you've had is a good one and can let everyone's contributions not go unnoticed.

It's easy to notice the contributions we're giving in the forums, helping members, but it's not been easy to know of the contributions other members have been doing who are helping by giving money even when they had little to give, this can ensure their help is being given attention to as well.

Also, I have a small suggestion that if a member wants it, possibly those top donors can be given a badge for their profile of some sorts stating they are a top donor. It may give them a thing to find pride in. Not everyone will want this, but for those who do, maybe it could be a good idea?

Thank you for all you do HP HoodedCobra!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

I am wanting to donate, however I am not really financially savy with the bitcoin, I have read a little bit on this, how it works. How do I get started with bitcoin? what safe apps should I use? Does anyone have any recommendations on this?

Also, High Priest Hooded Cobra I appreciate you taking the time to do the things you do, giving information, doing research, keeping everything running! giving us a heads up before covid hit!

Thank you!

Hail Satan!
Hail Ashstar!
Hail Buer!
Hail Sallos!
Hail Felix!

l8tcandles# said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

I am wanting to donate, however I am not really financially savy with the bitcoin, I have read a little bit on this, how it works. How do I get started with bitcoin? what safe apps should I use? Does anyone have any recommendations on this?

Also, High Priest Hooded Cobra I appreciate you taking the time to do the things you do, giving information, doing research, keeping everything running! giving us a heads up before covid hit!

Thank you!

Hail Satan!
Hail Ashstar!
Hail Buer!
Hail Sallos!
Hail Felix!

I truly appreciate the kind words on the efforts. I am here to serve the community and JoS.

I wrote an elaborate guide here: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

The material I am preparing for the donors is going to be very excellent material, extremely helpful for their life. I want to make this very good for everyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back