Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

REGRETS

Demonic.Owl.

hello, a few years ago I was rather interested in this site and I had carried out an initiation ritual which had worked very well.... I had written the letter, pricked my finger, had burned in the fire and I immediately felt a very heavy and spiritual energy, the months that followed I had thoughts that were not mine, obsessions that were not mine and I even felt possessed, but detached as projected in the astral most of the time, I also had greater mental strength, better spirituality, more motivation and energy but in little to be not far from two years the effects were still greatly present but slightly less powerful probably because I was less involved in Satanism, only the father of a friend who is a medium told me that he saw several spirits around me and that he felt very bad and told him asked what I had done and offered to perform "prayers" for get rid of her low entities but I refused for the first time, and then not far from a few months later my mother had an energetic cleansing with a woman who has very powerful gifts and who moreover like her I said that it was a lifelong protection that lasted even in future incarnations and she told my mother that I was influenced by bad entities and from there I started to doubt and my mother pushed me to do this cleaning then; after several very long weeks little by little I no longer felt anything more attached, I was no longer interested in my dark music, my community, in my deep desires and passions, and I regret now almost two years later to have done it, because I feel lighter but at the same time less spiritual, how can I renew contact with Father Satan?

Most enemy attacks happen right after dedication, when the initiate is still new and uncertain. They can't do all that much to you in terms of harm, but they can pollute your mind with doubt and other nonsense. You must stay strong. Once they see they are wasting their time with you, they will go away.

You let some person with "gifts" do "energy work" on you, that could be anything. I suggest you never allow this to happen again, there are members here who still recover from damage done to them by such idiots years after the fact.

You haven't lost your connection to Father Satan, just acted out of fear. Begin a meditation program and do a lot of cleaning and protection, really a lot, for a few months at least.

Best of luck to you on this path! Hail Satan!

Demonic.Owl. said:
hello, a few years ago I was rather interested in this site and I had carried out an initiation ritual which had worked very well.... I had written the letter, pricked my finger, had burned in the fire and I immediately felt a very heavy and spiritual energy, the months that followed I had thoughts that were not mine, obsessions that were not mine and I even felt possessed, but detached as projected in the astral most of the time, I also had greater mental strength, better spirituality, more motivation and energy but in little to be not far from two years the effects were still greatly present but slightly less powerful probably because I was less involved in Satanism, only the father of a friend who is a medium told me that he saw several spirits around me and that he felt very bad and told him asked what I had done and offered to perform "prayers" for get rid of her low entities but I refused for the first time, and then not far from a few months later my mother had an energetic cleansing with a woman who has very powerful gifts and who moreover like her I said that it was a lifelong protection that lasted even in future incarnations and she told my mother that I was influenced by bad entities and from there I started to doubt and my mother pushed me to do this cleaning then; after several very long weeks little by little I no longer felt anything more attached, I was no longer interested in my dark music, my community, in my deep desires and passions, and I regret now almost two years later to have done it, because I feel lighter but at the same time less spiritual, how can I renew contact with Father Satan?

Hello and welcome :)

You can still renew contact with Father Satan. Don't be afraid to "talk" to Him and tell Him how you feel. But most importantly, as a beginner, you should commit yourself to start a meditation program. Check out the 40 day meditation programm by High Priest Hooded Cobra : https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

You don't have to stick to the 40 days. It's just a guideline. If you need more time to do some meditations, then feel free to adjust this programm to yourself personally.

That's for the 1st part.

If you haven't already, then read everything in the JoS websites (literally EVERYTHING). There's a lot of material to study, but it's worth it. Here is a link for the main websites : https://satanisgod.org/

Also, I don't know if you're aware of this, but you posted your question in the French sub-forum.

If you prefer to ask your questions in English, then I'd suggest you check out the main group here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=3

Good luck in your new journey!

Powerofjustice said:
Most enemy attacks happen right after dedication, when the initiate is still new and uncertain. They can't do all that much to you in terms of harm, but they can pollute your mind with doubt and other nonsense. You must stay strong. Once they see they are wasting their time with you, they will go away.

You let some person with "gifts" do "energy work" on you, that could be anything. I suggest you never allow this to happen again, there are members here who still recover from damage done to them by such idiots years after the fact.

You haven't lost your connection to Father Satan, just acted out of fear. Begin a meditation program and do a lot of cleaning and protection, really a lot, for a few months at least.

Best of luck to you on this path! Hail Satan!

hello Thank you for your answer but what kind of damage members got from energy work?

jrvan said:
I wish I had found JoS years ago before I got swept up by new age freaks. I had bad things done to my astral body as well as my sacral chakra, in ignorance. I can't calculate the amount of damage done to my soul. On the other hand, I don't know if I was ready for this at the time.
I payed big prices to learn my lessons, but I'm here now, and I'm just really glad that the Gods had mercy on me. I was in such a pathetic state when by sheer luck I found the main website linked. I was ripe for the knowledge, and it was all exactly what I was looking for.

You can search through his posts and find out more, there is also a sermon written about it, this was a cult setting, but still applies l.

Demonic.Owl. said:
I try to click and research but nothing is showing, I'd like to read the topic

Peut-être que ceci pourra aider :

Forum guide for new members

Sinon, tu peux taper le nom du membre dans la barre de recherche et voir l'historique de ses posts.

Bon courage à toi !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back