Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Death spell, justice, disrespect

Dahaarkan said:
[bullshit]

Hey hey hey, easy boy. No need to be bitchy. You just posing as if some kind of "revolutionary opinion leader". Yeah, we shall stand away Naked just because a "courageous" arrogant bitch tell us so! Fuck off motherfucker! He's advanced and verified member of our community and gets more respect than you. You're just being jealous.

You in fact want to get all that attention but you also have some kind of "virtues", so you only want to be yourself and get the respect because you think just being yourself, who speaks very straight and so on will make you deserve it.

But here are the facts. As you already know lies never lie hidden, but also being yourself is not enough. Think honestly. We have someone who is being himself and "himself" is very advanced. And another self-entitled bitch.

Go back to cry now. Cobra already trusts him, so do I, lol.

Dahaarkan said:
Karnonnos said:
If there were no 'malicious tendencies' or '5 year olds who insult others' and our DNA was altered to reflect this, we would have no defenses, no armies, no planetary force capable of pushing anything back, and most likely in the end result we would resemble that thing from I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream that can't even move. Mars and Saturn are part of life for a reason.

Malice plays no part in the creation of weapons and tools for self defense and preservation.

Malicious tendencies are mostly a result of a rotting soul. Malice is a strong word not to be confused with a fiery or overly assertive/aggressive disposition which are natural things and not necessarily negative or malicious in nature.

Death spells for example are given to SS not for malicious purposes but for the purposes of justice and self defense, to be used in reaction to something and not to be used for malicious purposes. Malice is never justified, and malicious individuals should be punished for their malicious transgressions.

A healthy individual arms himself in order to protect himself. A malicious individual arms himself to commit murder. It's important to understand malice itself is a symptom of spiritual decay and not a natural thing in human beings.

One may be pushed to certain things by astrological factors, but this is not an excuse to give in and submit to these and allow extreme malice and destructive tendencies to manifest.

The point I was making with 'malicious behaviors' in scare quotes is that this person is totally deluded about what 'malicious' even means. His idea of dashing a toddler against the rocks for layering insults at what he deems as holy personalities is just as internally unbalanced as some pig 250lb roided scum who picks fights with elderly people. The enemy thrives on this type of nonsense and always has... so in my estimation it makes sense as to why he's playing both sides as certain mentalities do match up with the enemy's perspective 100 percent and its unmistakable.

You cannot go through life without fire and the crueler more pointed aspects of air. Even on the highest octave of Libra, the swift sword of Dike comes out to swing. No one with those tendencies can evolve without stepping on a few toes somewhere at some point in their development. None of these factors excuse scumbag behavior, but kumbaya bullshit where everyone is obligated at knife point to love everybody else to supposedly 'preserve' their honor is not happening. Some people's honor is not even worth preserving in any form.

What grounds does he even have to say this when he started insulting ThomaSsS for no reason over 'oy weh gregorian calendar its anudda shoah, you will be hearing from my church' despite the fact ThomaSsS never replied to him and likely never even saw his post, then said Aquarius needs to be executed?

With no aggression in humanity's DNA, we will be dead. I would like to also remind you one of the reasons we are in this situation in the first place is partially because of Gentiles in Antiquity who felt the enemy were some group of miscreants who could change, could redeem themselves or alter what they were. The partial lack of aggression from some crafted out of ignorance there paid us back big time. Hence why Hitler goes into this subject endlessly in Mein Kampf.

NakedPluto said:
Dahaarkan said:
At the end of the day you're just pissed because I'm the only person with the balls to say the truth, which is that your all-knowing, holier than thou hyper advanced guru spitting down on everybody persona, is completely fake and exaggerated.

I sound like someone rich, which you would hate as well. Great.

Dahaarkan said:
The only entity whose opinion of me matters is Satan and He is beyond your influence.

This is your last warning to stop all of your madness and have some shame in your being, to abstain and sit in your square table. Do not be so absurd.

If you care about SS and especially Satan you'd be openly spoken about your "mistake" here. If you think you are of a good nature, of good will, why beat around the bush. You said you have balls but where are they now?

Prove the all knowing guru master NakedPluto wrong, he is also very forgiving, only less in this case since he won't go against Satan and since there's no actual acknowledgment of the situation here.

I've already explained myself to HC in full, I don't know why you assume that I owe you any explanations on anything.

I don't know why I get an ass whopping so to speak for having dangerous ideas, and then you want me to put them out publicly in full. I thought the whole point was to drop the subject and avoid pulling people into it.

I care more about SS and the strugle than you imagine, hence why I'm willing to go to extremes for the cause. Extremes that are misinterperted.

As for your warnings, you can shove them up your ass. I told you already I will not reduce myself before you, no matter what you threaten me with.

And I don't hate the rich, I hate slavers and exploiters.

Master.mind said:

Our brotherhood includes not cursing SS over the slightest of insults, which you allegedly have done. You also literally give money to the enemy and then ask us why we do not view you positively. Similarly, killing someone over a minor hit to your reputation is the definition of injustice. Again, this is like someone breaking your pencil, therefore you fine them 1 million dollars.

The reason why you believe the rules are being bent is because your idea of justice is skewed. There is no other way to explain this to you, except in that way. People grow and learn from mistakes, and therefore do not need to be treated like rodents to be exterminated.

JoS is doing fine and making great progress. Just the other day you wanted to give me money for my post, which I declined. Now you conveniently forgot for the sake of argument. There is nothing fraudulent going on.

Did your church teach you how to make thoughtforms or anything remotely similar? How could they be anywhere close to JoS?

Dahaarkan said:
Disunity and disagreement are not the same. You and I disagree on many fronts and I'm fully cooperative with you, and this is true for everybody else. Some people simply take a disagreement too far to the point they feel personally attacked and respond as if they were.

You should make an attempt to do the same with NakedPluto, who is more competent than you are giving credit for. It would not be wise to totally cut him off just over a disagreement.

If you have a personal issue with the conduct of NakedPluto, you should take this up with him over email. Having all of this fighting in public will be seen as disunity, regardless of the intentions.

We have to get along with people beyond just Satan himself. If NP is pressing you, that means he does not believe you are hearing what he is trying to say. Then both sides continue to aggravate the other in an endless cycle.

Despite of what you may think, nobody wants to see you ruined or anything like that. Frustrations expressed by others who want you to listen to them are not equivalent to an ass-beating. This is especially true for Naked Pluto, who is capable of great lengths of empathy and understanding, provided the conditions for cooperation present themselves.

Master.mind said:
People here asked zola to give back donations because she didn't use them for the stated purpose.
By your own behaviour, you (as a majority) view it as justified to walk back donations if they were obtained in a fraudulent manner.

What individuals said to that kike in private is their own business. I wouldn't know anything about it.

Furthermore, the JoS has not committed fraud against you. You didn't start making these false claims either until you got mad at Aquarius. The only reasonable suggestion I can think to give you at this point in the face of your absurdity is to not make donations if you're going to be wishy washy and request them back every time you have a hissy fit over someone in a community insulting you. If you can't live with your donation then don't donate in the first place. Your interpersonal troubles are your own, and you have no right to take it out on the JoS and the community here. You are in the wrong.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=424614 time=1676413909 user_id=21286]
Dahaarkan said:
Disunity and disagreement are not the same. You and I disagree on many fronts and I'm fully cooperative with you, and this is true for everybody else. Some people simply take a disagreement too far to the point they feel personally attacked and respond as if they were.

You should make an attempt to do the same with NakedPluto, who is more competent than you are giving credit for. It would not be wise to totally cut him off just over a disagreement.

If you have a personal issue with the conduct of NakedPluto, you should take this up with him over email. Having all of this fighting in public will be seen as disunity, regardless of the intentions.

We have to get along with people beyond just Satan himself. If NP is pressing you, that means he does not believe you are hearing what he is trying to say. Then both sides continue to aggravate the other in an endless cycle.

Despite of what you may think, nobody wants to see you ruined or anything like that. Frustrations expressed by others who want you to listen to them are not equivalent to an ass-beating. This is especially true for Naked Pluto, who is capable of great lengths of empathy and understanding, provided the conditions for cooperation present themselves.

I think you are right, I don't think I'm in a good headspace right now.

I'm gonna fuck off for a while I think.

Master.mind said:
People here asked *** to give back donations because she didn't use them for the stated purpose.
By your own behaviour, you (as a majority) view it as justified to walk back donations if they were obtained in a fraudulent manner.

The kike ass ugly granny has actually stolen money by fully conscious intent, motive and action, by actual strategy and preemptive actions, by fabricating stories, lies and predatory behaviour.

You have donated money unprompted by your own decision and acknowledgment with the purpose to only after create an imaginative conditioning in your mind so you can attack and play this little bullshit story of a wannabe manipulator of high school theatre level.

This is actually you trying to fabricate an attack which is unsuccessful since your logic is extremely flawed and something of this kind cannot be actually done here, but you are very hopeful in your pursuit.

Is it also true you have tried to lend money to other people as a measure of superiority and control?

Your little bullshit methods do not work on us, but can work on unsuspecting 16 years old thugs in an anime land mafia type of thing. Before that comes to fruition in your dreams, consider this a strong warning of disengagement and you having to truly regulate yourself if not actually start being a SS.

Irregardless of Conduct or whatever Communication issues members are having ,there should be no doubt that NakedPluto, is a very advanced member in terms of his knowledge of meditation and his personal Experiences of Meditation. If you go through his posts and see the various descriptions of Experiences he has had ,you would relate to his experiences if you yourself have been consistent in the Spiritual path and have become Advanced ,having the exact same experiences. A Satanist recognizes another Hardcore Satanist by recognizing the same experiences we all have during our progress. He is as legit as a heart attack.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=424603 time=1676412539 user_id=21286]

JoS is doing fine and making great progress.

Glad to hear that! Send the money back so I may give it to people that are not doing so fine.

Master.mind said:
Glad to hear that! Send the money back so I may give it to people that are not doing so fine.
Your donation is gone and as stated in the donations it's non refundable. Ask back some donations from your local church to make ends meet, you will be fine, don't worry.

I am vengeful to those who’ve harmed or have intentionally interfered with my kids, family, relationships or my day to day life. I will admit to the fact it is a disorder of revenge. I choose not too change as it is an eye for an eye and the return is cruel and without mercy.
I am very empathetic to those who need it but if I am seeking revenge there misery and decay is there own path of destruction and there downfall.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=424320 time=1676311442 user_id=21286]
Master.mind said:

How did you determine that JoS is not pursuing its stated goals? ...

Nowhere, he is just lying his ass because apparently he wants to do damage to the integrity of the community because he is batshit insane. Therefore, any further answers should be stopped from being given.

The person is clearly insane, egoistical, and mentally ill. They write with a straight face they would assault children on the board and constant inflammatory attacks, to make the community look bad, then the next line they say they are affiliated with churches and the enemy.

They also threaten other legitimate members with attacks like "you will get run over by a bus" and other nonsense which are unmoderated. They clearly are an enemy.

There is also zero proof of them ever donating, and it's all likely a game they are playing. Further answers are not necessitated.

To further the conversation is only lowering the level of anyone involved.

Master.mind said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Jew I threw your pennies in the middle of the street, go claim them.

Henu the Great said:
Master.mind said:
Your donation is gone and as stated in the donations it's non refundable. Ask back some donations from your local church to make ends meet, you will be fine, don't worry.

His synagogue likely didn't donate anything and they bitch slapped him after he was planning to donate 1$ and he might accidentally clicked 10$. This made a whole lot of fuss in the Synagogue, which spends all it's days now trying to reclaim the 10$.

Master.mind said:
Henu the Great said:
Too bad for you that I am not only referring to this current debacle you have gotten yourself into.

I got myself into? Should I just ignore attacks? Should I just turn the other cheek? Is that what you are suggesting? Blaming the victim instead of blaming the aggressor?

Send my money back fraudsters.

Figures you would show your true self eventually. You neolithic lizard fuck.

Begone and depart from this place.

Master.mind said:
It is clear that JoS has defrauded me by making me falsely believe that one would be joining a positive, respectable brotherhood.
When I asked if your friends that you will ”mow down satanists in battle" with have hooked noses and their names end in "berg" or "stein", it seems I was right.

You consider that you are repeatedly attacked but what you don't understand is that you promoted strange ideas and concepts that are not conform with Satanism and what we are trying to do here. How can you play the victim when you advocate for JoS spiritual knowledge to be locked behind a paywall, directly going against the will of the Gods for this knowledge to be free? Or when you say that is perfectly justified to kill someone over some bullshit insult they might have thrown at you. By this standard probably half the people you ever spoke to in this forum deserve to die. Is this "honor" or an ego grown out of proportions?

Having honor in such a circumstance means to take a balanced decision that is proportionate to the damage caused. Of course this doesn't mean to turn the other cheek, you are clearly speaking about extremes in a situation that demands balance and wisdom. The above are only two examples, I can probably find a dozen more weird and destructive ideas if I had the time to read through all your posts.

Then unlike the church where the donation money go to cars and houses for the clergy, donations to JoS go to expansion of infrastructure and spreading spiritual knowledge so as many people as possible can have access to it *for free*. This is obvious enough. Yet is JoS where the injustice takes place.... Also all the people that are somewhat hostile to JoS always find some bullshit accusations towards the people here or towards the clergy or any other things that have nothing to do with the backbone of Satanism, namely with the spiritual knowledge that is only provided by JoS.

How comes anyone who disagrees with JoS on anything never have anything to say about this very essence of Satanism. Of course such people who come here to sow discord between members here and making up baseless accusations about certain people are targeted as infiltrators and trolls. "JoS is a bad organization of fraudsters but their spiritual knowledge is great. Lock it behind a paywall and charge the unknowing goyim thousands for it". Do you realize the fallacies of your ideas and arguments?

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=424830 time=1676501071 user_id=1057]
Master.mind said:
It is clear that JoS has defrauded me by making me falsely believe that one would be joining a positive, respectable brotherhood.
Then unlike the church where the donation money go to cars and houses for the clergy, donations to JoS go to expansion of infrastructure and spreading spiritual knowledge so as many people as possible can have access to it *for free*. This is obvious enough. Yet is JoS where the injustice takes place.... Also all the people that are somewhat hostile to JoS always find some bullshit accusations towards the people here or towards the clergy or any other things that have nothing to do with the backbone of Satanism, namely with the spiritual knowledge that is only provided by JoS.

Guys go buy me a big Mercedes Benz please, because this kike nonsense about "oy vey the religion of the poor uhhhh the Clergy can't have shit Uhhhh must serve you from jewish manna from heavens goy" is fucking worthless bullshit.

We are going to increase all infrastructures and all our power too, nobody limits us. This is fucking stupid GOYIM nonsense. The kikes send liberally 10 millions to one another all fucking day. Yet you have some people still mentally shrunk to the point they believe the people who devote all their existence to others must wear filthy rugs for them.

Stop being fucking poor in the mind, this is a curse.

They just say that nonsense to the goy because literally this kills your Clergy, your people, and is antithetical to reality. This golden throne belongs to the Gentiles and their Spiritual Leadership, and all this safety and power.

The sole reason kikes have this footing is because they haven't been told to literally pay for Mercedes Benz for Satan's Clergy. Pay up kikes.

Unfortunately I used Master.Mind's funds to pay for JoS sites and so on. If I knew what kike he was and what his treatment by acting like a kike would be, I would have spent it all without guilt, on champagne while I lol at this jew.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Guys go buy me a big Mercedes Benz please, because this kike nonsense about "oy vey the religion of the poor uhhhh the Clergy can't have shit Uhhhh must serve you from jewish manna from heavens goy" is fucking worthless bullshit.

The kikes send liberally 10 millions to one another all fucking day. Yet you have some people still mentally shrunk to the point they believe the people who devote all their existence to others must wear filthy rugs for them.
That is definitely true. There is no level of comparison between the JoS Clergy and all the dedicated and active spiritual satanists and the xian church and its people.

If someone is to deserve something, the JoS Clergy and the active and dedicated satanists deserve a lot more all the houses and cars xian priests have obtained by doing absolutely nothing else beside fooling billions of people into slaving a jewish thoughtform, especially fooling the poorest of the people who are also the most easily controllable. Most people have lived with this lie for centuries to the point where they see nothing wrong in xian priests having cars and houses, while the majority of the population barely manages to survive. With jews in the power, the laws of the Universe are upside down.

Apparently Mastermind is in the same mindset, JoS is fraudulent and dishonest for raising funds to expand and spread spiritual knowledge that people have access to for free while the xian church is appreciated and respected for gaining billions every years from the poorest people by telling them afterlife fairy tales. I even know of a case that is more or less known where priests were selling countryside people "tickets to heaven" if they donated to the church what was then the equivalent of around 200-250 euros, an amount that for many people was the entire income for a month or even more than that.

Ogidracona said:
Dahaarkan said:
[bullshit]

Hey hey hey, easy boy. No need to be bitchy. You just posing as if some kind of "revolutionary opinion leader". Yeah, we shall stand away Naked just because a "courageous" arrogant bitch tell us so! Fuck off motherfucker! He's advanced and verified member of our community and gets more respect than you. You're just being jealous.

You in fact want to get all that attention but you also have some kind of "virtues", so you only want to be yourself and get the respect because you think just being yourself, who speaks very straight and so on will make you deserve it.

But here are the facts. As you already know lies never lie hidden, but also being yourself is not enough. Think honestly. We have someone who is being himself and "himself" is very advanced. And another self-entitled bitch.

Go back to cry now. Cobra already trusts him, so do I, lol.

cringe

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=425069 time=1676591162 user_id=1057]
Apparently Mastermind is in the same mindset, JoS is fraudulent and dishonest for raising funds to expand and spread spiritual knowledge that people have access to for free while the xian church is appreciated and respected for gaining billions every years from the poorest people by telling them afterlife fairy tales. I even know of a case that is more or less known where priests were selling countryside people "tickets to heaven" if they donated to the church what was then the equivalent of around 200-250 euros, an amount that for many people was the entire income for a month or even more than that.

He's busy persecuting us now for literally giving the best spiritual knowledge around and wanting to keep it going, we can't have that, it's a fraud.

That wasn't worth anything in his Master-mind which is a goy mind.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all legitimate, non fraudulent, and they definitely deserve the world's wealth according to Mastermind. He'll donate there instead.

They told him to die, not exist, not procreate, that money is evil, and that he has no soul but that of a dog just waiting to be judged one day. His donations are well placed there.

That's a very Master-Mind thinking here.

Master.mind said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Has your non-existent brain ever wondered about the possibility that those with a lot of money donating here don't have an account on the forum for obvious reasons you still can't understand?

Nor that the forum is open to the public.

Nor that the only race known in the whole universe as stingy misers liars and thieves are the jews.

Dahaarkan said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=422305 time=1675645159 user_id=21286]

It's one thing to be criticized, it's another to be humiliated, degraded and made to feel worthless. I was under the impression the latter is what the OP was talking about.

I can agree that my philosophy of allowing rage to flow in full intensity in these cases is misguided and I was wrong about this.

I will never agree to the philosophy that one should ignore and tolerate verbal abuse, however. The idea that "words" can't be harmful to the mind and should be tolerated and ignored is completely false.

If you harass a person on a constant basis, and mentally destroy them by dismantling their sense of self worth and self esteem until they kill themselves, and then you blame the victim for this, this is pure insanity.

I'm not talking about being called a loser online or someone saying you're ugly on the streets. I'm talking about real constant mental abuse that can destroy a person's mind when done for long enough. When you fill a person's mind with feelings and thoughts of self worthlessness, self hate and such, the mind begins to affirm these thoughts and they will manifest negatively and begin to do real harm to the person.

So yes, verbal abuse at a certain point does become a serious problem, which in severe cases should be met with punishment. I think it's wrong to seek advice on this matter specifically, because one may be pushed to either extreme as was seen on this thread, some pushing for an extreme response, and others pushing for no response at all.

And neither extreme is healthy. Hence why I say one has to reflect and decide for themself what is the correct response to the abuse received.
Dahaarkan ..I agree with u 100000% ..U do NOT NOT have to reason anyone ..To heal ourself and to just simply keep blessing our offender is the same typical christian BS that many are claiming despite they calling themselves satanists ..I am VERY HIGHLY suprised how even top satanists here are so indifferent to someone's abuse and just casually saying "forgive and forget and bless your enemy".i dont understand which branch of satanism are they even reading ..As far as reading most of the PDFs and posts of the main JoS blogs ,nowhere does the HP claims that u have to forgive and heal ...Satanism is all about justice ..Most of them here are just pretending to be satanists but deep down they have this christian and other new age philosophies still clung to their soul ..They seem to still NOT have come out of the fully corrupted RHP religions ,Their old root is still deeply embedded within their soul I guess ,,You are the one who makes sense out of all the other comments to me ..These people here dont even have the slightest clue of the abuse the OP had gone are just speaking the same corrupted new age philosophy here ..

Forgive and forget is what has made this world a literal HELL HOLE and this is what is paving way for the communist state ,yet here many satanists seem to be speaking the same WHAT brainwashed christians say .."focus on your own life "..Abuse is LITERAL no matter the kind and we just have to think the state of the OP of how much they would have been injured to wish death on someone ..These people who are advicing "move on" have 0 clue of abuse or are just folliwng casual philosophies with little satanism ..do NOT waste your time with them ..U are right and wise ..U do NOT need the approval of people acting here ..I know what satanism is and people most of them seem to just acting as one ..

phi3.14infinity said:
Dahaarkan ..I agree with u 100000% ..U do NOT NOT have to reason anyone ..To heal ourself and to just simply keep blessing our offender is the same typical christian BS that many are claiming despite they calling themselves satanists ..I am VERY HIGHLY suprised how even top satanists here are so indifferent to someone's abuse and just casually saying "forgive and forget and bless your enemy".i dont understand which branch of satanism are they even reading ..As far as reading most of the PDFs and posts of the main JoS blogs ,nowhere does the HP claims that u have to forgive and heal ...Satanism is all about justice ..Most of them here are just pretending to be satanists but deep down they have this christian and other new age philosophies still clung to their soul ..They seem to still NOT have come out of the fully corrupted RHP religions ,Their old root is still deeply embedded within their soul I guess ,,You are the one who makes sense out of all the other comments to me ..These people here dont even have the slightest clue of the abuse the OP had gone are just speaking the same corrupted new age philosophy here ..

Forgive and forget is what has made this world a literal HELL HOLE and this is what is paving way for the communist state ,yet here many satanists seem to be speaking the same WHAT brainwashed christians say .."focus on your own life "..Abuse is LITERAL no matter the kind and we just have to think the state of the OP of how much they would have been injured to wish death on someone ..These people who are advicing "move on" have 0 clue of abuse or are just folliwng casual philosophies with little satanism ..do NOT waste your time with them ..U are right and wise ..U do NOT need the approval of people acting here ..I know what satanism is and people most of them seem to just acting as one ..
I don't think you read the topic or understood what has been said as people have not said to "forgive and forget".

Dahaarkan said:
What you are describing is injustices done to you which fester in your psyche. These "feelings" is your "soul" demanding you to exact justice.

You have the same problem as many others, and one other SS who had the same mental poison: you are more concerned with the well being of the people who abuse you than your own well being. And this is why you are an eternal victim.

Note also that this mental poison sabotages your AoP and energy deflection. Your aura will not deflect negative energies back to the senders until you clean out and cure this mental poison, as you are subconsciously suppressing this deflection of negativity by being too concerned and unsure about harming your abusers.

You are a Satanist. You do not permit yourself to be abused and trampled by those without. If you are extremely angry and hateful at someone, it's because they did something to warrant this, and you should not be suppressing this.
you are one of the very few satanists who has exactly and VERY rightfully understood what true spirituality is all about ..A huge cheers to u .many people despite of being satanists are claiming move on blah blah ..I dont get if they have read all the blogs written by the main HPs ..This is the spirituality which promotes justice and justice is as much needed as water and food ..

I don't think it's very beneficial to argue about "justice" this way.

One CAN'T do justice, It's should be done either by Gods, or under the guidance of the Gods.

When it comes to very little things, there is no "justice" needed. One needs an overlook of the situation to even think about justice. When you advance to higher understandings, some things do not off balance anything as they did not made an impact.

Eye for an Eye, okay, but Whose eyes we talking about? Is it a farmer's eye, and a darts world champions eyes? Or is it a homeless man's eye who completely done with life, and he is going to kill himself instead, and is it a doctors eyes, who savings children's life every day, and need his eye for specific surgeries?

Eye and Eye are never equal NOTHING IS EQUAL, WE CAN'T MAKE JUSTICE ON OUR OWN, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD HOLD OUR OTHER CHEEK FOR A SLAP! The Gods are here for a reason, (OFC not only for this reason) and they are going to be here forever. They have higher understanding, they can see trough every possible situation, they can do justice, you, in your very little understanding, can't.

Here is Satan saying exactly the same:
Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate.

In the next quote Satan DOES NOT TELL YOU TO DESTROY UNEQUALLY! AND DOESN'T SAY YOU SHOULD DESTROY IRRESPONSIBLY!

Since the time is not yet, and you are in the time that is not yet, destruction and creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the earth in balance.

What Satan means in this whole text is the following:
Everything has a negative and a positive side. Positive(With negative side) things happens and negatives(with positive side) too. Without Satan these are random, or off balanced, yet WITH Satan, they are balanced. Satan is not yet manifested in this way on earth. Satan can only manifest in this way on earth IF WE FIGHT FOR THE BALANCE. IF WE FIGHT FOR SATAN. We need to BALANCE OUT and keep, or trying to make Earth BALANCED.
If we try to "balance" with more force that it would balance it perfectly, it's off balanced! Satan trying to teach us to create and destroy, in order to BALANCE OUT things and not just further imbalance it.

life for an eye IS OFF BALANCE.
Eye for an eye IS TOO SIMPLIFIED. Life is not black and white like this, it has infinity colors.

We should not make any "justice" without a god, because it won't be balanced.
Tho this is for bigger things.
We can do justice on a smaller scale. We can do because it has no much impact. When things does not have much impact, they don't really matter. Humanity is on a low level, in this level very small impact un-balanced things are acceptable. As we advance, this scale shrinks and shrinks, to where Satan manifest on Earth as a complete balance.

Some might say bullshit what I wrote. We are all on a different understanding and usually the more advanced members are right. I believe I have read HPHC wrote similar things to what I have just wrote, so my opinion was totally influenced by these people. HPHC, Blitzkreig, ect. Yet I may have done false conclusions.

Whit simple words, I would never do a death spell without consulting the gods, YET, I might slap a Karen who steals my door dash, and than insult me for no reason. This is because I have this aspect in my natal chart. This is natural in this lower level, even if it's off balanced. When humanity reaches higher levels, there won't be any off balance.

AFODO said:
I don't think it's very beneficial to argue about "justice" this way.

One CAN'T do justice, It's should be done either by Gods, or under the guidance of the Gods.

When it comes to very little things, there is no "justice" needed. One needs an overlook of the situation to even think about justice. When you advance to higher understandings, some things do not off balance anything as they did not made an impact.

Eye for an Eye, okay, but Whose eyes we talking about? Is it a farmer's eye, and a darts world champions eyes? Or is it a homeless man's eye who completely done with life, and he is going to kill himself instead, and is it a doctors eyes, who savings children's life every day, and need his eye for specific surgeries?

Eye and Eye are never equal NOTHING IS EQUAL, WE CAN'T MAKE JUSTICE ON OUR OWN, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD HOLD OUR OTHER CHEEK FOR A SLAP! The Gods are here for a reason, (OFC not only for this reason) and they are going to be here forever. They have higher understanding, they can see trough every possible situation, they can do justice, you, in your very little understanding, can't.

Here is Satan saying exactly the same:
Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate.

In the next quote Satan DOES NOT TELL YOU TO DESTROY UNEQUALLY! AND DOESN'T SAY YOU SHOULD DESTROY IRRESPONSIBLY!

Since the time is not yet, and you are in the time that is not yet, destruction and creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the earth in balance.

What Satan means in this whole text is the following:
Everything has a negative and a positive side. Positive(With negative side) things happens and negatives(with positive side) too. Without Satan these are random, or off balanced, yet WITH Satan, they are balanced. Satan is not yet manifested in this way on earth. Satan can only manifest in this way on earth IF WE FIGHT FOR THE BALANCE. IF WE FIGHT FOR SATAN. We need to BALANCE OUT and keep, or trying to make Earth BALANCED.
If we try to "balance" with more force that it would balance it perfectly, it's off balanced! Satan trying to teach us to create and destroy, in order to BALANCE OUT things and not just further imbalance it.

life for an eye IS OFF BALANCE.
Eye for an eye IS TOO SIMPLIFIED. Life is not black and white like this, it has infinity colors.

We should not make any "justice" without a god, because it won't be balanced.
Tho this is for bigger things.
We can do justice on a smaller scale. We can do because it has no much impact. When things does not have much impact, they don't really matter. Humanity is on a low level, in this level very small impact un-balanced things are acceptable. As we advance, this scale shrinks and shrinks, to where Satan manifest on Earth as a complete balance.

Some might say bullshit what I wrote. We are all on a different understanding and usually the more advanced members are right. I believe I have read HPHC wrote similar things to what I have just wrote, so my opinion was totally influenced by these people. HPHC, Blitzkreig, ect. Yet I may have done false conclusions.

Whit simple words, I would never do a death spell without consulting the gods, YET, I might slap a Karen who steals my door dash, and than insult me for no reason. This is because I have this aspect in my natal chart. This is natural in this lower level, even if it's off balanced. When humanity reaches higher levels, there won't be any off balance.
You say we can't do justice ..But in the main Blog HP maxine has a whole website dedicated to do magic ..aim of satanism is to advance ourself also as gods ...

phi3.14infinity said:
You say we can't do justice ..But in the main Blog HP maxine has a whole website dedicated to do magic ..aim of satanism is to advance ourself also as gods ...

Yes? and? How does that collide with what I said?

AFODO said:
phi3.14infinity said:

Yes? and? How does that collide with what I said?
i mean you are right but what I meant is we can do black magic if we are advanced

phi3.14infinity said:
i mean you are right but what I meant is we can do black magic if we are advanced

Yes, I also said the same, but as a whole, I said that black magic should be done after consulting it with the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back