Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Music dedicated to our Gods

agni

Greetings to all!
I hope I posted in the right thread.

Yesterday, after the ritual, while meditating on the sigil of Andras, I came up with a melody that I wanted to write. I had never done music writing through a program before, but I felt that this was exactly what I should do. The form of the musical composition turned out to be quite simple, cyclic, and quite short in duration, but I tried to make it as lively as possible.

The name of this composition is "The Procession of Andras".

https://mega.nz/file/ddx3hAIC#lBuSBWGRwkfbk0rDZTchNEv_-lD6ue5s27l6hwEAClM

I hope you enjoy listening to this music and feel the energy of the greatness of our god Andras while listening.

Hail Andras!

agni said:
Amazingly beautiful! It gave me a really good feeling, and I really can associate this with His energy! You've done a great job!

I've downloaded this on my phone and I hope to see more such pieces done by you! This is admirable.

Shemsu said:
[Enthusiastic round of applause] Nice, I like it. What software did you use or was that a midi keyboard? Do you have some other creations of this kind?
Thank you very much! I used BandLab. Not yet, but hopefully in the future! I think I would like to improve in this and do such things for our other Gods.

Rroco88 said:
agni said:
Amazingly beautiful! It gave me a really good feeling, and I really can associate this with His energy! You've done a great job!

I've downloaded this on my phone and I hope to see more such pieces done by you! This is admirable.

It is most important! I'm glad if that's the case. Thank you very much for listening and downloading. Our Gods are very inspiring.

agni said:
Rroco88 said:
agni said:

It is most important! I'm glad if that's the case. Thank you very much for listening and downloading. Our Gods are very inspiring.
Yess. I have a playlist for when I do yoga, and this song you made goes straight to that playlist lol. Will we see more of these from you in the future?

agni said:
Greetings to all!
I hope I posted in the right thread.

Yesterday, after the ritual, while meditating on the sigil of Andras, I came up with a melody that I wanted to write. I had never done music writing through a program before, but I felt that this was exactly what I should do. The form of the musical composition turned out to be quite simple, cyclic, and quite short in duration, but I tried to make it as lively as possible.

The name of this composition is "The Procession of Andras".

https://mega.nz/file/ddx3hAIC#lBuSBWGRwkfbk0rDZTchNEv_-lD6ue5s27l6hwEAClM

I hope you enjoy listening to this music and feel the energy of the greatness of our god Andras while listening.

Hail Andras!

Very nice! Good job. I'm looking forward to any future songs you make! We definitely need more truly Satanic music. I've often wanted to make some music in honor of the Gods as well, maybe one day. Keep up the good work!

Rroco88 said:
Yess. I have a playlist for when I do yoga, and this song you made goes straight to that playlist lol. Will we see more of these from you in the future?

I'm very glad to hear this! Thank you! I would like to do this. Perhaps for the next rituals? In any case, thanks for your support.

SapphireDragon said:

Very nice! Good job. I'm looking forward to any future songs you make! We definitely need more truly Satanic music. I've often wanted to make some music in honor of the Gods as well, maybe one day. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! I read on the forum that many of our brothers and sisters draw Gods. Everyone shows their love and respect in their own way. And it's always wonderful. A person improves both on his satanic path and on the path of art. The main thing is to start. And when others support him in this, this is an invaluable contribution. Thanks again!

BlackOnyx8 said:
This was very nice, I can't wait to hear what other musical wonders you may have in store for us. You have a talent for this that should definitely be explored! Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks a lot! I will do my best!

This is really great and conveys the gravity of Andras so well... you have talent and the Muses with you!!

Karnonnos said:
This is really great and conveys the gravity of Andras so well... you have talent and the Muses with you!!

Thank you for such a wonderful review!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back