Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using "Not" in an affirmation

T.A.O.L. said:
Stormblood said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:
Completely out of context and solely out of curiosity I was wondering how many of you here who contributed to this thread are air dominant? ^-^ ..as I. :D
Well, air used to be my second-strongest element, looking at my chart. Now I've been working on balancing for a while.

Not even going to talk about air here but I have to say that you've said things better than I could and those points were of the many thoughts I had on it (except for calling it fake ego - I was thinking maybe too much .. something that HP HC said recently that had to do with overconfidence).

To be honest I was already wondering if I had to just be a total bitch about it and how I was going to do that then. ... and thats not the first time, thats already the second time wondering about it.

Anyway I won't say anything more on this for now, will see how this proceeds.

My question is: why has my post disappeared and all those of Nick are still here? But fine. Moving on... Thanks for quoting me, TAOL. Otherwise, I thought my post was still awaiting approval.

T.A.O.L. said:
Stormblood said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:
Completely out of context and solely out of curiosity I was wondering how many of you here who contributed to this thread are air dominant? ^-^ ..as I. :D
Well, air used to be my second-strongest element, looking at my chart. Now I've been working on balancing for a while.

Not even going to talk about air here but I have to say that you've said things better than I could and those points were of the many thoughts I had on it (except for calling it fake ego - I was thinking maybe too much .. something that HP HC said recently that had to do with overconfidence).

To be honest I was already wondering if I had to just be a total bitch about it and how I was going to do that then. ... and thats not the first time, thats already the second time wondering about it.

Do you still have the email you use on the Yahoo groups? I'll try to fetch it from there.

Stormblood said:

Thanks a lot for answering my useless question I was just wondering. :D

Stormblood said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Stormblood said:

Do you still have the email you use on the Yahoo groups? I'll try to fetch it from there.

Yes I do, [email protected] though I believe if you type .com it'll still work

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back