Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blessed Life And A Very Important Answer On Family

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
HoodedCobra666 said:

I’m a gay transsexual boy and I’m never medically transitioning, I completely understand where you’re coming from it makes sense. I want 20+ children but should I not be openly trans with them and just let them think I’m a woman/their mother then tell them the truth later on when they are fully grown? Or should I just never have children at all this has me worried and confused...

After 5 months of contemplation and reflection I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re right.

I was confused because it’s been stated on the JoS Third Sex site that even gay White men will have to reproduce due to the dire situation the White race is in.
I was also a bit confused with some of what you said because my birth sex is female and I pass as female...

Anyways, since I’m a man in a female body that only prefers men I’ve decided to strerilize myself. Me identifying as a man and calling myself father, going by he/him pronouns and only going to male bathrooms, etc. would only confuse the child and cause further issues.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back