Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ANDRAS RITUAL FOR IMBOLC: TIME FOR JUSTICE [Links Updated]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to everyone in the Satanic Family,

Below you will find the Ritual for the Lord Andras. Andras is a very important God, formally known as Ares and Mars, Tyr in our collective mythology.

Ritual is to be done for 5 consecutive days, starting today. Be aware, that this Ritual is reported to give a lot of powerful energy, except of the already known benefits in your consciousness which are known by all SS who participate in the Rituals of the Gods.

Pretty soon, there will be another follow up Ritual. Without spending too much time in not necessary words, the Ritual will speak for itself. Tomorrow is Imbolc and it's absolutely necessary EVERYONE participates in this Ritual to glorify this Great God.

The Joy of Satan salutes the Great God and Warlord Andras, and we all look forward in being partakers in his blessings and protection. His page will also be updated at a later date.

ANDRAS'S POWER RITUAL - Below The Ritual:

LINK TO THE RITUAL: https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Andras_Power_Ritual.html
*RITUAL ALSO NOW INCLUDED AT OUR RITUAL INDEX AT: https://www.evilgoy.com/

Vibrate x10: FEHU, LAGUR, BERKANO,

FaRune2.gif
LogrRune.gif
BjorkRune.gif

and then say ONCE:

Andras, head of war, blessed are you, King in battle,
You stand as a Commander in the Army of Lord Beelzebub,
Most respected by us and most feared by our enemies,
We do friendly and honorary litanies in your Name to bless you.

I call you by your Name: “A, AN, ANDRA, ANDRAS, MA, MAR, ANDRAS, ANDRA, AN, A”

Vibrate x10: ANSUZ, SOWILO, ALGIZ

OsRune.gif
SolRune.gif
IhwarRune.gif

and then say ONCE:

The Joy of Satan and all the dedicated disciples of the Gods
approach you In reverence, friendliness and respect. Accept us, Great Lord.

We visit you in pure intention and with blessings and gifts,
In Beelzebuls Name, admit us in your power, Great King of the Weald.

Vibrate x10: KENAZ, SOWILO, WUNJO

KaunRune.gif
SolRune.gif
VendRune.gif

and then say ONCE:

You are a warlord among warlords, we chant to you with a loud voice: “We are Satan’s Loyal and protected flock, and we glorify you with great happiness, lord protector!”.

We the disciples and our families stand beneath the shield of your protection, for you gallop quickly to our aid with your mighty sword in our defense, loudly telling us: "I have come to your aid, for I aid the warriors and family of the Gods who worship Satan".

Vibrate x10: TIWAZ, SOWILO, THURISAZ

TyrRune.gif
SolRune.gif
ThorRune.gif

and then say ONCE:

Our enemies cannot stand against you,
Your fury is unbridled, known to Gods and Men, divine Ares.
Your gracious face is known to us, who seek your justice against those who seek to oppress us, our little children and our flock,
Unstoppable is your righteous fury, great your Justice!

Vibrate x10: ALGIZ, SOWILO, BERKANO

IhwarRune.gif
SolRune.gif
BjorkRune.gif

and then say ONCE:

O Andras, giver of courage and bravery, giver of drive and life red as blood, bless us all who utter prayers in your Name.
O Great Andras, guardian of the pasture of Beelzebub, and the weald of Satan, you are the golden spear of justice.
O Thrice Great, we bow our heads in respect, may you keep war and your rulings away from the noble ones that we strive to be.

Then vibrate x10 times “SATANAS AENAOS”, and then x10 times: ANDRAS, ARIS, MARS, EVLOGITOS, AENAOS

Then affirm 1 OR 3 OR 10 times:

AUM

All of this is what you are, lord Andras!

When your name is uttered, our flock is protected from the unjust.

The power of your name is known, you are the lord and master of war,

You stand as the protector of the dedicated souls of Satan,

We are blessed by you as a pillar of protection who supports the house of the wise,

Andras, Ares, Mars, our warlord, the Joy of Satan salutes you!

AUM

Final Step:

After you are done with this, you can meditate on ANDRAS’s Sigil in the Joy of Satan, or the one below. Let yourself be immersed and to receive energy from the Demon Andras.

It's important to meditate on yourself after the Ritual calmly for a few minutes.

ANDRASS.jpg

Looking forward to it, thank you Commander!

I saved this as an offline version of the Ritual, in case the forums go down again like this morning by some sort of unfortunate cohencidence... Here's the link if anyone wants it:
https://icedrive.net/s/b9v487bNT5XBV7yyaAA8xgFvwFTQ

Yesssss
I LOVE this God
(I wonder about my intuition outch)

Glory to the Great God Andras!!

Thank you for your hard work and for give us these rituals to fight alongside the gods and goddesses. Everytime I perform a ritual new doors open up inside me, maybe new thoughts or more understanding of what's around me, whether small or big this doors are one little step further to reach our gods and goddesses. So new rituals are an incredible fuel to spiritual knowledge and understanding. Thank you once again.
May Lord Andras be glorified to the fullest in these days!

God of war, the Most High, Andras, Ares, glory be to you. Power is yours and is felt by all.

looking forward to this, HAIL SATAN HAIL ANDRAS

Time for justice!

I made a pdf file to print for personal use. In case you want to print this out, here it is:

https://mega.nz/file/W9IgyZgR#sszNPEsePWhQQOEtP0_gq5p39n5sYVXgTXMtKP29T9o

hail ares
the first god i had true contact with in my entire life at the age of 13 in a totally ignorant moment, but i knew that without courage, inner strength and fire, we can be nothing

felt amazing, got it done now. I'll do it once more the next hour of mars.

is to do only during imbolc? is it to do today? will it last a few consecutive days?

This Ritual is very exciting! HAIL ANDRAS! HAIL THE PROTECTOR OF THE WEALD!

I wanted to give some energy today since it's one of his days, but I'm so glad I waited a bit before going to sleep, definitely seen it coming.
I’m so excited :D Doing this now, I won't wait for the translations
Thank you so much, Commander!
I can't wait for the page to be updated.

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!

Praise Ares, I really expected you to share the imbolc ritual all day long. I am going to start as soon as the Turkish translation is done.

Χαίρε Andras!

Btw translators and site makers I'm using these Runic unicodes to write with the rituals:
https://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/blogs/gotunicode/charts/runes.html

Maybe it is not even necessary like the rituals don't have those but I thought it is pretty cool that you could type Runes universally and not just embed pictures :)
For example:
- FEHU, - LAGUR, - BERKANO

first impressions a minute after meditating on myself in andras energy

key-words: abrasive, square, grandeur, fire, posture, honor, unbreakable spirit

great strength balanced with rationality, very very much focus, total objectivity, and a magnet pulling towards the outside world

If you've BREATHED the elemental energy of fire WELL, you know that mars is that and much more in complementary ways

Just a small edit note and pardon me if I'm wrong but it says,

"O Great Andras, guardian the pasture of Beelzebub"

Is it supposed to be instead "O Great Andras, guardian of the pasture of Beelzebub" ?

I just finished translating it and will start the ritual tonight.
Hail Andras!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
nebu said:

is to do only during imbolc? is it to do today? will it last a few consecutive days?

It will last for 5 days brother.
Since you are in another day from me, I have started friday night, and will do it for 6 days. Is it ok or should I keep the 5 days?

I could not hold back my emotions on this one.

Always there were those who fought for Freedom and Liberty.
How many times were they miles from home, destined for a violent death.
Impossible to retreat, and yet they still fought with all the breath within their Soul!
For something greater, YES, FREEDOM AND LIBERTY IS WORTH DYING FOR!
Whatever it was they fought for, Land, Family, Honor, Justice, Sovereignty.
Within them was an eternal and infinite desire beyond the body, stronger than the mind.

The history of man, is defined by the SOULS THAT FOUGHT FOR A GREATER PURPOSE!
They all must have hoped, that somehow, someway, their sacrifice would make a difference.
TODAY, WE DO LIFT UP ALL THE FALLEN SOLDIERS! WE GRANT THEM THEIR HOPES AND DREAMS TODAY!
Andras has always been with us, and today we are given the chance to fight without losing our lives!

R.2a13a41c65ea7811dd44c60fa6a25006

666 likes, love it very much, great work
ΑΡΗΣ ΜΑΡ...έσεις
shoutout to SyrArisMarsMartin :lol:

jokes aside, ΑΡΗΣ will completely destroy his/our enemies, because he is ΑΝΔΡΑΣ
better start running, he is coming

*bro...*

Can i do this ritual more than once everyday for 5 days?

I did it now vut i feel i need to do it 10 times more

Masterj810610 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
nebu said:

It will last for 5 days brother.
Since you are in another day from me, I have started friday night, and will do it for 6 days. Is it ok or should I keep the 5 days?

Salut Master, son chiffre semble être le divin 6 (carte 6 d épée) donc je ne pense pas que cela pose problème. Je le ferai également 6 fois puisque je l ai fait hier soir après la traduction, en l honneur de son dernier jour de patronage le 03 !

[Translation for moderators:
Hi Master, his number seems to be the divine 6 (6 sword card) so I don't think that is a problem. I'll also do it 6 times since I did it last night after translation, in honor of his last day of patronage on 03!]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back