Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hungarian Translation Thread

The Alchemist7 said:

Sátán a mi Jó Istenünk said:
Dear brothers/sisters!

Some years ago the site known as SpiritsofEridu introduced me to the JOS at the beginning. Unfortunately I don't know what happened to them, because even before the site was taken down they turned lazy, uninterested in maintaining a Hungarian JOS. I preserved many of their translations, and I plan to translate if it's possible, help something. Who is the one I should be writing about this? Also, I'm a complete amateur in creating sites and etc, but it's unbearable that the Hungarian community disappeared. The third part of our RTR isn't translated as far as I know, we could start with that. (Two is translated, but we don't have the Tetragrammaton I think.) You know, because rituals are priority. I also know that it's hard work to translate on our own, so we should make a team, because we also have to work and have a life. I wrote this in English, because I presume HP Cobra doesn't speak Hungarian. ;)

Hello. @Sátán a mi Jó Istenünk I reply here as this is the thread for Hungarian translations. There is still this website I see in Hungarian:
https://thuletide666.wordpress.com/

Including that website and beside, does anybody know how much from the JoS main site is translated in Hungarian? We will need to create an official JoS website in Hungarian, if anyone offers to translate in it please email me at [email protected]

If most of the website is already translated then the work will be easy and fast.

There were many articles on the Spirits of Eridu site, which can also be found on the JoS site. But it should also be taken into account that the JoS site has been updated a lot and many articles are no longer correct. You have to see which ones match and which ones don't.

Lightningsnake said:
There were many articles on the Spirits of Eridu site, which can also be found on the JoS site. But it should also be taken into account that the JoS site has been updated a lot and many articles are no longer correct. You have to see which ones match and which ones don't.
The articles already translated into Hungarian can be updated as well. What needs to be done is to find all articles already translated into Hungarian, add them on the website once we obtain it and organize to translate the rest of the site. If you want to contribute with this you can email me.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightningsnake said:
The articles already translated into Hungarian can be updated as well. What needs to be done is to find all articles already translated into Hungarian, add them on the website once we obtain it and organize to translate the rest of the site. If you want to contribute with this you can email me.

Unfortunately I do not have your email address.
Can I have your email address?

The Alchemist7 said:
Lightningsnake said:
Unfortunately I do not have your email address.
Can I have your email address?
Sorry I thought you saw it above. Is [email protected]
There are 2 more members so definitely we can get it done.

Thank you.
I saw. But just in case, I asked. I saw that one of the members was a bit confused, so I asked.

I would really help if I could but unfortunately I absolutely have no time and energy for that. So I really hope that someone will translate fully the Joy of Satan main site to Hungarian, WITHOUT GRAMMATICAL AND ANY OTHER KIND OF ERRORS. ^^

I am saying this because I saw a lot of good Hungarian posts, for example on thuletide666 blog which I want to like, but unfortunately often they have translation errors. Some of them are quite serious to the level that if someone who is not an SS reads those posts can easily misunderstand some important things.
I truly hope these errors are not intentional...

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
I would really help if I could but unfortunately I absolutely have no time and energy for that. So I really hope that someone will translate fully the Joy of Satan main site to Hungarian, WITHOUT GRAMMATICAL AND ANY OTHER KIND OF ERRORS. ^^

I am saying this because I saw a lot of good Hungarian posts, for example on thuletide666 blog which I want to like, but unfortunately often they have translation errors. Some of them are quite serious to the level that if someone who is not an SS reads those posts can easily misunderstand some important things.
Hello. There are currently 3 translators that are willing to participate and I will also help where needed so with the existing already translated material, there should be no issue with finishing the website in the close future.

Dear brothers and sisters.
I started gathering the materials into subfolders and translating some of the articles, because in some cases it's hard to find, and in some cases they are not translated. So in spite of the fact that most of it is already translated there is some work with the parts that are not translated. Yes, three of us are currently who work on it, and also the site is being made steadily as I heard.

The Alchemist7 said:

Hello. There are currently 3 translators that are willing to participate and I will also help where needed so with the existing already translated material, there should be no issue with finishing the website in the close future.

I sent to you one email.

Hello Lybium. I just saw you are still translating from JoS into Hungarian, Currently there are 3 Hungaryan members working on the Hungaryan JoS. If you wish to you can join in. Most of the content is translated so your contribution will definitely help in finishing the website sooner. If still involved please email me [email protected]

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=430545 time=1678837172 user_id=1057]
Hello Lybium. I just saw you are still translating from JoS into Hungarian, Currently there are 3 Hungaryan members working on the Hungaryan JoS. If you wish to you can join in. Most of the content is translated so your contribution will definitely help in finishing the website sooner. If still involved please email me [email protected]

Thank you for the opportunity, but no. Unfortunately, I'm not the type of person who likes to swing with the others. Especially given my abundance of negative experiences with SS members. Completely independent initiative on my part with an independent style around it. In any case, I wish the others good luck and so at least - taking into account the above criticism - if they succeed, Thuletide will be redundant, but at least it will be a site with a nice memory, like Elysium666, Spiritus of Eridu...

lybium666 said:
Thank you for the opportunity, but no. Unfortunately, I'm not the type of person who likes to swing with the others. Especially given my abundance of negative experiences with SS members. Completely independent initiative on my part with an independent style around it. In any case, I wish the others good luck and so at least - taking into account the above criticism - if they succeed, Thuletide will be redundant, but at least it will be a site with a nice memory, like Elysium666, Spiritus of Eridu...
Did you have negative experiences with other Hungarian SS? I am curious what happened, you can email it to me if you are willing to talk about it. Regarding the sites the plan is to have a JoS site in every language so indeed sooner or later there the JoS Hungary will be finalized as well.

lybium666 said:

first of all I don't know how the Multi language JoS works, Is it need to be exacly be like JoS or can we add there plus pdf's or articles, because we have te caduceus666 wich is only in hungarian, and there was articles on SoE that was only in hungarian, maybe there is a lot of articles that is only in hungarian and should be on the JoS main.

If the JoS main will be made in hungary, than you still can translate the posts here, because these posts are not on the JoS.
I appreciate the work you have done and you will on Thuletide666, I have found a lot of pdf's there, and that was a big help, as I didn't came to SS at that time when SoE wasn't down. I think the Hungarian community should collab and translate everything with common force, and we could probably write very good articles on our own.
Afterall the best would be that if we create a hungarian forum here, (but for that we need a priest?)
You should try write articles and not only translate, like about your experiencies, your tipps, how you think someone should start, how to start a meditations, like these probably have been written already(except your experiences) but it's probably better if you just add your own thoughts.. there is a lot of things that are not clear if someone haven't read for like 999 hours, so these uncleare things could be formulate in a few articles.

Would be better if everyone have a mentality like if they are the "savior" and if they don't act, nothing happens. That would make things faster.
I have been thinking about doing a website too and if I could have pay the storage month to month and not all at once for 1 year, than I would have write an article there right now for sure.

To be honest that would be much better If all nations would have their own site, own forum, own everything, and that would be a basic thing that these sites are like the JoS, like we would "follow the teachings of the JoS" and I can't really formulate better. HPHC could operate these sites and the JoS moderators, but that would be our sites, we shape them as we and our future HP want. I know that it's currently something like that with that nations that has their own HP but not completely.

There would be a Hungarian forum here, and a JoS main in hungarian, and then a lot of hungarian Ss sites, with their OWN articles. these website would be advertised by Hun Jos main and these little sites advertise (ofc) Jos and Hun JoS main, and if somebody write a good article on their website, than it would be on the Hun JoS main, on a page where is the "articles from hungarian satanist" and there would be articles from here if there was a Hun forum. There would be also a page "articles from the Hun HP" if we will have one. You may think that if there is a hun fotum here than there is no reason for people sites. Yes there is, because there is a difference you writing a post here where 10000 people can write, and writeing on you site where only you can write, and if somebody goes to that website only goes for your new article, and you can form your own website as you want, as beautiful as you want.

Also the hungarian Satans library is very poor and there is a lot of pdf that is not added here, like
https://thuletide666.wordpress.com/satani-tudastar/
all of this could be add to satans library.

We need experienced people with time here, and if somebody is that person in Hungary, should act.
ugh~ Idk how much nonsense I have wrote here, sorry for that if I did. :?
Have a great day, Hail Satan!

AFODO said:
first of all I don't know how the Multi language JoS works, Is it need to be exacly be like JoS or can we add there plus pdf's or articles, because we have te caduceus666 wich is only in hungarian, and there was articles on SoE that was only in hungarian, maybe there is a lot of articles that is only in hungarian and should be on the JoS main.

If the JoS main will be made in hungary, than you still can translate the posts here, because these posts are not on the JoS.
Basically we need to have an identical JoS site in every language. Forum sermons and PDFs then can be posted on the forums here on the forum that will be dedicated for every language.

I just discovered that the Hungarian JoS site is live!https://satanorome.org/

I see that it is under progress, and I see a lot of mirror translation, that is sometimes does not make sense or hard to read.

I don't know how does it work but could I edit it so it will be worded better?
Maybe I send the article or a slice of a article somewhere that I worded? It seems like it was done by google translate.

AFODO said:
I just discovered that the Hungarian JoS site is live!https://satanorome.org/

I see that it is under progress, and I see a lot of mirror translation, that is sometimes does not make sense or hard to read.

I don't know how does it work but could I edit it so it will be worded better?
Maybe I send the article or a slice of a article somewhere that I worded? It seems like it was done by google translate.
Hello. Someone is already working on the site. They requested to be anonymous and to work alone on the site. However definitely help will be needed to translate sermons on the Hungarian forum when will be opened

Greetings, and sorry for to bother again, but the Hungaryan version of the Satan's library is a mess and needs an update.
https://satanslibrary.org/Multilingual/Hungarian666.html

first of all the "Felfedve kereszténység.pdf" is a mess, unreadable bullshit, plus as I see it is the same as the "A kereszténység leleplezése.pdf" but the A kereszténység leleplezése.pdf is readable, and good translated, so the "Felfedve kereszténység.pdf" should be deleted.

Afterall, all of the pdfs from here:https://thuletide666.wordpress.com/satani-tudastar/
Should be imported to the Satan's library.
The pdfs with a "*" after them, was translated by Lybium666. Until he has not approved, do not move these pdfs to the library, just the non "*" ones.

This has to be done by someone at some times, so I guessed it is better if I write this down here.

AFODO said:
Greetings, and sorry for to bother again, but the Hungaryan version of the Satan's library is a mess and needs an update.
https://satanslibrary.org/Multilingual/Hungarian666.html

first of all the "Felfedve kereszténység.pdf" is a mess, unreadable bullshit, plus as I see it is the same as the "A kereszténység leleplezése.pdf" but the A kereszténység leleplezése.pdf is readable, and good translated, so the "Felfedve kereszténység.pdf" should be deleted.

Afterall, all of the pdfs from here:https://thuletide666.wordpress.com/satani-tudastar/
Should be imported to the Satan's library.
The pdfs with a "*" after them, was translated by Lybium666. Until he has not approved, do not move these pdfs to the library, just the non "*" ones.

This has to be done by someone at some times, so I guessed it is better if I write this down here.
Tremendous progress has been done on the Hungarian Library as well from the same traslator. Hopefully it will be announced together with the website when finished. I've been assured the translations are of good quality.

Greetings :)
I can see the same problems, so I now participating in translations on the main site. Could I send you the texts I translate for a counter-check? I definitely want you to read the whole site before we make it official. The translations on the JoS main are very shitty as for now, ofc other than the ones that have been translated back than by Nigel.

AFODO said:

Greetings :)
I can see the same problems, so I now participating in translations on the main site. Could I send you the texts I translate for a counter-check? I definitely want you to read the whole site before we make it official. The translations on the JoS main are very shitty as for now, ofc other than the ones that have been translated back than by Nigel.

I would like to ask for help on another topic.
It is related to translation.

Can I send you an email?

Can I write in Hungarian in the email?

Lightningsnake said:

Can I send you an email?

Természetesen. :)

AFODO said:
Lightningsnake said:

Can I send you an email?

Természetesen. :)

Köszönöm.
Elküldtem az aláírásodban szereplő email címre.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back