Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Beginning Of The Joy of Satan & Demystifying Jews [PART 1]

Karnonnos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Another thing I keep wondering about is why many primitive tribes are the way they are. When you look at a tribe like the Jivaroan peoples of the Andes who kill 40 percent of their people [they believe they gain souls by murdering over and over again] to the point where they are barely viable and men can't even mention relationships [with a specific woman] without the other men resorting to murder (jealousy), was their lifestyle a succession of very shit choices and bad breeding on their part?

Because they are kikes...erm...no.

That's because they are not really "human" in the full sense. They are likely "evolving" and they might or might not achieve that end. This is how life begins and evolves.

They are still like all hominids of the earth trying to "evolve" into something but others are further ahead, either because of intervention, or because the smart people of these races gathered the mass and made it into "please don't kill your own tribe, its bad for you, no souls in that practice".

Actually if we want to make it even more complex, many "tribes" like this are literally abandoned creatures from the very old "native" species of the planet, which left all aliens disinterested, and they would never even figure out how to make a hut, if even this.

There are also certain tribes [mostly extinct now, they got extinct on their own] which have nothing to do with the broad categories of the Gentiles now walking the earth. Some of these still exist, and they are for millenia, on the state they always have been.

As they exist to this day you have others creating Beijing, are trying to make alien aircraft, Giant Ziggurat, Pyramid, Eucledian mathematics and geometry, and Ayurvedic medicine. So all in all anything that walks this earth isn't human.

Certain manifestations of the negative side of creation, are plenty in beings and nature often times throws "dice" when it comes to that. And the manifested things can be stranger than fiction sometimes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I read it. Maybe I am really "stupid" then. Thank you.
I wrote I am confused. And felt uncomfortable.
So I asked because to me it was not entirely clear how this should be meant.
Yes some lacks of understanding then so it is not necessary to say that I played or wanted to play stupid. :roll: Usually I write like this if something is weird or I don't understand something and worried etc. Btw I don't like to feel you arrogant. :(
I am sure some other people too can misunderstand it or do not understand it entirely.

"...Then, what they do is they abducted/engineered/astrally affected/enslaved/metagenetically altered [a mix of all happened, and it wasn't instant]..."

Now it is clearer as you replied again and mentioned this, more detailed. I think I can understand it better.

Yes some lacks of understanding then so it is not necessary to say that I played or wanted to play stupid. :roll: Usually I write like this if something is weird or I don't understand something and worried etc. Btw I don't like to feel you arrogant. :(
I am sure some other people too can misunderstand it or do not understand it entirely.

"...Then, what they do is they abducted/engineered/astrally affected/enslaved/metagenetically altered [a mix of all happened, and it wasn't instant]..."

Now it is clearer as you replied again and mentioned this, more detailed. I think I can understand it better.

We both know you are very smart to understand anything like this, but I thought I was being falsely taken out of context by your reply, which made me wonder if it was deliberate.

Then I saw whole lines of my reply were missing and I was like "WTF, I never said that".

Races and beings evolve. Just look over Europe and how diverse people are, our own folk, essentially. Life evolves.

It could also be my own failure to explain CLEARLY, which is not unlikely. I will try to be clearer and more precise as time goes. Please next time ask me instead of accusing me. Everything is as before but it has been explained.

Apologies if my reply was not clearly understood.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We both know you are very smart to understand anything like this, but I thought I was being falsely taken out of context by your reply, which made me wonder if it was deliberate.

Then I saw whole lines of my reply were missing and I was like "WTF, I never said that".

Races and beings evolve. Just look over Europe and how diverse people are, our own folk, essentially. Life evolves.

It could also be my own failure to explain CLEARLY, which is not unlikely. I will try to be clearer and more precise as time goes. Please next time ask me instead of accusing me. Everything is as before but it has been explained.

Apologies if my reply was not clearly understood.

Oh I missed this reply! Sorry! And yes you are right, I should have aksed it better, not to accuse, although it was not my intention...
Thank you for your reply!
<3

I just finished reading the main thread and all of your replies.

This post(and your replies) has cleared a lot up for me and I think.. made me realize where I should be focusing my attention, kind of like the last puzzle piece being put into place, where everything fits so perfectly.

I wanted to offer you a sincere thank you, as, I believe this series of posts changed my life for the better and resparked memories of something I feel I may have almost lost forever.

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

In India the castle marrige system made sure that people don't do race mixing they understood the fact that even among different tribes they're we're different race and different ethnic groups some Jews got successful in some places and some might be sitting in important positions in India but as the time goes by people will eventually wake up to these parasites and eradicate them to their master along with the filth that they carry as it is happening with the Bollywood people are waking up to their deeds and the veil is lifting little by little.

More RTRs Coming :twisted:

Are jews one of gentile nation or not? If reptilians didn't created jews who created jews?

Nuru666 said:
Are jews one of gentile nation or not? If reptilians didn't created jews who created jews?

No, they are sub-human primates with no relation to Gentiles (people made by the Gods) who either were created that way or made themselves that way, doesn't matter.
Not all races are either Gentile or Jew, there are many different species that can evolve or devolve and become the enemy too.
About Races That Aren't From The Enemy Or From The Gods: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=82281

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back