Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the one thing that you like the most about satan?

ghost kid

What is the one thing that you like the most about satan?I like satan because he helps me with my magic and psychic stuff. :)

His semblance which is the only thing I know about Him from the photos seem like that of a intelligent unconformist male.

What is the one thing that you like the most about satan?I like satan because he helps me with my magic and psychic stuff. :)

capacity for practically instantaneous solutions for those who like it, whether to deprive something, give

His unending love and understanding for the Gentiles, he truly cares and never gives up on you unless you give up on Him.

Spiritual Satanism is a guide to positivity, life and a meaningful evolution of existence - all thanks to Satan.

Despite what is happening in the world, people who have tapped into the essence of this path can handle any situation. Reaching this level is building, it doesn't come by itself, but it is a prospect for everyone. This is the path of mental strength and spiritual strength.

To fly we need wings, and these wings are given to us by our soul. Everything else evokes the idea of pressure, danger and failure. This is why we have an inner self. It reminds us of our origins and our higher existence.

When you know things like that you have a soul, that the Gods and Father Satan will help us and so on, then your relationship with negativity changes forever. After a while, we free ourselves from a lot of misplaced suffering... Then Life becomes Bright.

Father Satan is light, truth and life.

That's what I like most about him. He guides you through life if you let him guide you. Satan can hear all his followers, and his level of advancement is beyond human comprehension. We can progressively get there and become "God-like" by embracing the elevated states of our consciousness.

Every time I think of Satan, I feel happy from the bottom of my heart. There is an unquestion love. I don't need any reason to fight for him. He is always the most important one for me, and this will never change.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back