Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preliminary Ritual Schedule Before New Release - 29th Jan / 2nd of February

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to everyone in the Spiritual Satanic Family,

We are going to be doing the schedule below to prepare the ground for further Ritual releases. The sole reason that is given briefly is because of work and things that must be done.

Everyone will love the new Rituals who will empower you all and introduce you to even more beautiful things and further personal power.

We can all start effective immediately with this, if you are in zones where it's still the 28th.

More in regards to the form of the schedule will be understood after the Rituals are posted.

The Final RTR is a given and should be done anywhere we can put one Ritual so to say.

We'll focus on three Rituals because these will help pave the ground for the next ones:

29. Beelzebul's Ritual, Demonic Authority Ritual, 72 Names Reversal
30. Beelzebul's Ritual, Demonic Authority Ritual, 72 Names Reversal
31. Beelzebul's Ritual, Demonic Authority Ritual, 72 Names Reversal
1. Beelzebul's Ritual, Demonic Authority Ritual, 72 Names Reversal
2. Beelzebul's Ritual, Demonic Authority Ritual, 72 Names Reversal

Below the Links:

Beelzebul's Power Ritual: https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html
Demonic Authority Ritual: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/2017_Solstice.html
72 Reversal: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72.html

I've been waiting for a new ritual schedule! Perfect timing!

This is great, thank you! Very excited for the new rituals! I have been feeling very positive and hopeful about our collective future lately. I have the feeling this will be a year of massive empowerment for all of us. I feel like the path has been getting exponentially clearer for me, and I see that others feel the same way too, this is amazing.

I'm starting today!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I am ready :D
giphy.gif

Thanks.
Is it ok to mix Germanic with Icelandic or just stick to one variant for all runes? Do you recommend any specific runic variant when doing Beelzebul's Ritual?

HS.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Among the new rituals, will there also be new things to attack the enemy?
However, I think at this point we already have many spiritual weapons, but a few more is always a pleasure.
(Excuse the question, please: I am very angry with the enemy because yesterday was the Jewish "remembrance day").

Excellent, Glad to see this. Beelzebul has actually been coming to mind a lot lately and a lot of signs and symbolism pertaining to him have shown up very frequently this past week. Now I feel that I see why :)

starting immediately, Hail Satan!! Hail Azazel!! Hail Beezlebul!! Hail Astarte!!

The duration of the ritual corresponds completely to the days of patronage of Lord Andras.
Is Lord Belzebul the father of Andras (as suggested by Korpi it seems)?

I knew in my mind that there would be a ritual during those days since Lord Andras is the most warlike God, and Mars is no longer retrograde, but I am surprised that it is not a power ritual of Andras (I just say surprised, not disappointed, I specify)

I was wondering just the other day when the new schedule would drop. Must have sensed it coming ha ha. Looking forward to the new ones and as always will give it all in these.

I am so glad a schedule was posted. I personally was getting a bit impatient if I'm being honest and started planning my own schedule hahaha. With the world events going on I do wanna ask how come we aren't reinforcing some of the other rtrs as a group. Preventing another major war being one of them, holding the enemy accountable, disarming the enemy etc..

Let me quote what was quoted on JOS
"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rocketd and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our airforce. Let me quote general Mosher dayan: 'Isreal must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, how ever, are not the thirtieth strongest In the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Isreal goes under"
--Martin van Creveld, Israeli professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem in an interview in the Dutch weekly magazine: elsewhere 2002, no.17, p. 52-53.

Regardless tho cobra I trust you and your decisions and that it's for a good reason. How ever me and my friends will be working together to also add rtrs ontop of the list based off the events taking place. It would be more powerful if we had help though and I wanted to mention this to see what you had thought as well.

Hail satan!

SATchives said:
The_bloom_of_darkness said:
Hail satan!

it all has to do with astrological timing.

It does make sense a bit. I'm still getting a grasp of the astrological timing though. Mentally this can be a bit frustrating to comprehend still because it goes so much in depth. on joy of Satan It does say some of them can begin at any given time. I do feel some of these other rituals should be taken into consideration to when we can start them asap with the stuff going on for the sake of our people and this world. I'm going to be joining cobra and starting them early because I've been waiting for a schedule to come up :cool: after the attack I got last night I am really eager to flip the scale and attack back after the panick they sent me in. I'm not giving up and I'm only going to fight harder. They can eat that!

Hail satan!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Doing my Rituals right now even if it's the 28th, won't wait. Let's go family!

Let's goooo cobrrraaaa I'm joining you. If it's currently void of course moon where I'm at should I wait the extra day? Or should I be good since it's a group ritual and some places are in advance time wise?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Doing my Rituals right now even if it's the 28th, won't wait. Let's go family!

Me too! And I think I've now finally learned how to vibrate the runes correctly this time. I always struggled with vibrating As, and Es without them sounding flat, but now I've got it somewhat down. Still much to learn, but doing much better than I was.

I'm feeling such energy with this now! Let's do this!

Thank you HP. You are immensely appreciated for all you and SS Guardians do for us! I've had some complications recently that are wrapped up and this ritual is just what I needed! I've been pushing through these complications like a true SS with a smile on my face and obliterating them as they come. Spite kikes! Hail Satan!

The schedules and after someone has participated are perfect opportunities to sit afterwards in meditation and pray to the Gods, tell them issues you need help with, and remaining open to receive their help.

Don't forget this everyone, especially those of you who are going through daunting times.

extremely intense dreams, divine messages and lucidity in them, that was it from yesterday to today, here we go again :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to everyone in the Spiritual Satanic Family,

We are going to be doing the schedule below to prepare the ground for further Ritual releases. The sole reason that is given briefly is because of work and things that must be done.

Everyone will love the new Rituals who will empower you all and introduce you to even more beautiful things and further personal power.

(...)

My favorite schedules!
Let's go prepare the ground to finish them off!

Yesterday morning I was thinking how long it has been since there was a timetable. I wonder when the next one will be? The post went out in the evening.
Go for it!!! :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP just wanted to say that this link is down Honorary/Invocatory Psalm to Beelzebul(im not sure of it is still in the works, but just wanted to say it, of there is a possibility that the link is down)

For the 72 names reversal ritual, is my spine supposed to be dancing so intensely? Is this a good thing?

Is my skeleton trying to leap out of my body!?

Bone Dust said:
For the 72 names reversal ritual, is my spine supposed to be dancing so intensely? Is this a good thing?

Is my skeleton trying to leap out of my body!?

The ritual is certainly powerful, for me it makes me feel warm and fiery and warrior like. Like I'm a berserker of ancient times with some fiery sword. Whatever it's doing to you I'm sure that's a good sign of the power from it destroying curses and helping clean up your soul. It's definitely a good feeling. So I'd say it's a good thing!

I spent the day of the 28th carefully meditating on Lord Beelzebul's sigil and drawing it to our satisfaction and as perfect as my capabilities allowed.
I have never worked with Beelzebul and His energies are reassuring and comforting to me. My trance after the ritual was automatic and very powerful. I felt both lovingly embraced and spiritually strengthened immediately.

To those who are more open and can "see" the Shen Ring in the astral clearly, does the ring spin?

While vibrating the runes I was focusing on the Shen Ring while simultaneously visualizing it and then my eyes moved a bit to the left of the screen away from the ring but at this time I saw something spinning very quickly exactly along the ring. To be exact, it was inside the two black outlines where the yellow is.

It was for a very split second but I saw it. For a second I thought it was the fan reflection but that I tried to put the reflection where the ring is and in no way did it look the same as what I saw in that split second.

So now I'm wondering if what I saw was how the ring may be acting in the astral when we empower it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back