Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about Galdrabók

Brushed two books to give you a quick answer. Do not use since there are incantations and embedded links to jewish thought forms and the like, such as " adonai ". We actually destroy this tetragrammaton with part of reversal, such as "Ianoda", if you pay attention and also practice RTRs. More to look into this, looks not so promising, just rune combinations and corrupted layers again and again.

Actually I came across it while doing some research on how to make rune combinations and I was curious and thought I'd ask My satanic family before doing anything. Thank you both for helping.

So, do you think it would be a problem for me to make rune combinations ? And how can I make rune combinations ?

-------

By the way, NakedPluto, your profile picture and the images in your signature are beautiful. did you design it yourself ?

Good night. ^^

Rune combinations are perfectly fine as long as they serve the same purpose, some go well with others, and some are not exactly "compatible". There are many rune combinations in the forums, you just have to search for what you need. Example: money, love, intelligence, astral senses, etc. What are you trying to achieve?

If you read the runes page on the JoS you'll see that some have the same kind of characteristics, and these are safe to combine in the same workings. Others boost the working, etc. It is generally safe to experiment with the runes although if you're new to it, I wouldn't recommend the negative ones for now, until you get used to manipulating energies.

Baroness Blossom said:

Actually I came across it while doing some research on how to make rune combinations and I was curious and thought I'd ask My satanic family before doing anything. Thank you both for helping.

So, do you think it would be a problem for me to make rune combinations ? And how can I make rune combinations ?

-------

By the way, NakedPluto, your profile picture and the images in your signature are beautiful. did you design it yourself ?

Good night. ^^

I appreciate your comment, but I made it with generic free-use icons and the like, nothing special.

No, what I'm talking about is something like:
images

Is it okay if I do something like this? that is, combining the lines of the runes and then charging and programming.

Is it okay if I do something like this? that is, combining the lines of the runes and then charging and programming.
[/quote]

Yes, it is. It's called "bind runes" and "bandrúnar". It is historically accurate and was made even in the viking age. But, you should know the runes according to the satanism, if you take some of these on the pic, you can get into some troubles, some of them are not correct, according to the power of each rune that were used. These bindrunes can be used as magick sigils, and carved to active the magick, or even used to increase the power of their vibrations.
A big example of a bindrune that was used in the viking age, is the rune of Týr; The soldier used to carve the rune of Týr twice on the blade of his sword, to guarantee the victory in battle, you can see this reference in the hálvamál. If you watch the viking series, you will see that Floki drew the rune of Týr twice in his forehead, before fighting Ælla to revenge Ragnar Lođbrók.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back