Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Century Of No Fake Excuses: Satan's Age Of Aquarius

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As the Age of Aquarius will be coming in, any excuse related to "not having knowledge", "not studying", "hadn't had information" will start dwindling.

The modern problems will look more like: "I didn't care, I purposefully pretended didn't have time, I didn't put 15 minutes in myself but wasted it on TikTok" and other silly excuses.

In previous eras, people had reasons: "I was in the middle of war, there was poverty, I had no time or no resources", the list goes - True and real problems.

Now, many people are only speaking excuse on top of excuse.

The universe has two modes of evolution: Collective and Personal. Personal evolution now with the internet is easy to achieve. Aquarius will allow everyone to have this whether jews consent with this or not, so ignore the jews and their nonsense.

You are going to need time and patience, but you can change most situations of a lack of understanding. You will be in there with yourself in that ring, and you must knock your ignorant self out, metaphorically speaking.

Everyday I live my life without issuing a single excuse, or at least, I try. The mind is creative to make lies up all the time in that regard. Eventually, as one advances, it stops doing that.

We all used to do this, but now we cannot do this. As time goes, excuses will become more and more pointless.

The Gods have told me many times that souls that they have appeared before them after reincarnation, in regards to spirituality, cited constantly the lack of spiritual information and the path to evolve; "No knowledge of this whatsoever".

Perpetrators of this will be judged and ruined, and we have a part to play in this, but this is not the central mission. The central mission is to liberate the fortress, and not only to punish these orcs.

The Gods have all the time to wait for them - it's going to happen, and nobody can escape. Our mind should be focused primarily on the liberation of the fortress of spirituality of mankind.

People were treated with leniency because of this for a very long time, as the Gods are well known for being totally Just. They know how it is to live a life where one never had a chance. They knew this beforehand.

The Gods have sent therefore people to change this, and it will change, and it's actually changing. Our world will eventually change and come out of this situation.

The enemy's consent does not matter. Their time is setting, and the new times are rising. They will hopelessly try to cling on the same old objectives, the only things they know, but they will be taken down the swamp they made.

But we will enter an era now, which we will help construct and the Joy of Satan will be pivotal in, where the above will not exist.

Knowledge will be available - it will not be for the "rich", the "powerful", "only them", but everyone. The school now exists with the open gates, and it admits students from everywhere.

It is only up to the students to get in and start taking their chairs and posts.

And even on previous eras, the lover of knowledge who was insistent, with faith that can shatter all walls, could get at least something. But now, less effort is required - only willingness.

We must work now without excuses, until we succeed in ourselves and further our collective level as much as possible.

The window of opportunity that opens up once in centuries is here: USE IT AND GET BLESSED FROM IT!!!!!

And every Spiritual Satanist must say: Thank you Gods for the opportunity for all of us to make this happen, WE SHALL NOT FAIL YOU!!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

gods only know how long i've waited for this

AEON
PLUTO IN AQUARIUS

i hope that randomly appears an absurdly beautiful titanic statue of satan filled with beauty and power around the world

if it were 1km high gold plated with diamond details it would be little

divine temples truly dedicated, physical homage, i daydream about it

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We must work now without excuses, until we succeed in ourselves and further our collective level as much as possible.

The window of opportunity that opens up once in centuries is here: USE IT AND GET BLESSED FROM IT!!!!!

And every Spiritual Satanist must say: Thank you Gods for the opportunity for all of us to make this happen, WE SHALL NOT FAIL YOU!!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you again for the inspiration. I know I've bullshitted myself in the past as well. I've been learning to do this less and less. And I've forgiven myself when I've messed up. Not to say I'm enabling myself, but rather not being too hard on myself as to where I want to give up because I think I'm a failure for going head first into something like I'm a pro, when I needed to work my way up.

Or when I've lied to myself, convincing myself I can't do this or that, or procrastinated a task because I was afraid of failing or afraid of what may or may not happen. That was me then, young, and ignorant. Thinking I knew best because I was so used to doing everything for myself, that I didn't want to let other's help me. This was such a toxic mentality to have but I've grown past it.

No more excuses. I've been trying to live by this motto now. I will make Father Satan and the Gods, and my community proud, I will not fail them, or myself. I will not make anymore excuses. I will go forward without fear and with absolute faith in the Gods, and myself. I will make this the center of my life because I can't think for a single second of anything I'd rather do.

I'm very grateful as always to read your wisdom. And I appreciate all the wisdom everyone else here has been sharing lately as well. It has been very helpful and very inspiring. It's certainly got me wanting to grow and learn even more.

O yes I will work hard and maybe more than before for JoS, because I feel that I am improving in the seriousness of my actions. Because I think in these times it's the lack of seriousness that makes people fail.

HAIL SATAN to this!!

Hopefully our beloved HP could reveal that long awaited sermon on the usage of Satanama (insert pray emoji)

It is reassuring to see confirmation for ones thoughts on important subjects such as this one. During the years of my personal "dark age" in which despite knowing what needs to be done I didn't just not do it but instead engaged in all sorts of self destructive behaviors. The excuses I presented myself with ranged from enemy interference to hollow philosophical rationalizations of being a retard while deep down I knew the real reason behind all this was weakness. It is very obvious to everyone with two functioning braincells that strength of will needs to be mustered in order to change and evolve. Ultimately no one cares about weaklings who fall only to be left behind in this war effort crucial to our survival as a species and by doing so end up betraying themselves and their kind. It is easier said than done but everyone must rise up to the challenge this great transition puts before us or face the consequences. Be honest with yourself and start applying all that you've learned here. No buts, no need for self deceit, no excuses, no more! If a lowly creature like me could then so can you. Good luck on the journey to greatness and being truly human.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As the Age of Aquarius will be coming in, any excuse related to "not having knowledge", "not studying", "hadn't had information" will start dwindling.
Ohhhh. That's a challenge - or... possibly... a condemnation! "You have no excuses! Pull your finger out!"

The modern problems will look more like: "I didn't care, I purposefully pretended didn't have time, I didn't put 15 minutes in myself but wasted it on TikTok" and other silly excuses.
The Mind is so stubborn. Changing it tends to require something drastic. Examples include a loved one being in an accident or dying, you losing your job, you nearly dying or being in an accident... big things which slap you not just in your face but beat you up a bit, as well, to wake you up and get you moving. All of the energy in the events in my examples - and others, of course - can cause or at least encourage change - for better or for worse. "Truth is stranger than fiction." People live fantasy lives. I was talking with someone just today who is quite a bit older than me, and he said that everything is fake, we live in a fake World, and he emphasised "everything" a few times. I was like, "Yeah, I know", agreeing with him. He said he doesn't watch TV because it is all fake... He didn't realise "the" trolloco$t was fake; I shared a bit of info with him to conduct some research upon... Once we are in a state of Mind and we accept things - be it TikTok, or realising "the" trolloco$t was fake, or whatever - it is not easy to undo that.

A question to everyone - at what point does enough become enough? When does one finally say "Enough is enough!"?! To quote a christian secular band, "We are half-past late". We already are way beyond overdue.

I remember recently I was working on continuing to remove the curses from my soul with the RTRs, I was thinking exactly that about how to help humanity free itself and there was a demon helping me with the deep cleansing and I think he said me "first you have to free yourself."

I didn't get on this website to horse around... I am PRETTY SCERIOUS!! About learning and moving ahead here. And I am also willing to pay 💰
to learn. As well! Just to show how much I love and enjoy being here.
And I appreciate the opportunity. And to show my APPRECIATION, support and gratitude!!
To the SS clergy for there time and effort for the work they put into this website and program. Providing their energy and time! To keep it up and to keep it going! :D And to show, ❤️
The love and the support for those of us who want to learn! And for those of us who wish to learn! And to be a part of the magnum opus and the Godhead. And to show ! our worthless to Ourselves!! And Father Satan, God's and Demons what We can do as a individual and a team of Satanic students and Soldiers we are. And push ourselves to be are best!! No matter what happens or gets in the way. And I don't care what the excuse is!! But you just go out and do the best we can! At all things!!! :D AND NEVER GIVE UP!!! Because once you get going on here! There's no excuse to bitch and complain...or fall on your ass!!! Like a pussy. If you come here to learn! You have come here to learn! And that is that! No if ands or buts! Even on our worst of days! We show our gratitude! even if we are sick, with a nasty cold! we have something to consider! We are all on here for a reason!! We are all adults!!! And We are Spiritual Satanist! So be it!! Live love and learn. :D Hail Satan!! Hail Beelzebul!! Hail Astroth!! Hail Azazal!! Hail Abrasax!! Hail Valefor!! ❤️ LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! YOU'VE GOT THIS!!! 🙏🔥

Wotanwarrior said:
I remember recently I was working on continuing to remove the curses from my soul with the RTRs, I was thinking exactly that about how to help humanity free itself and there was a demon helping me with the deep cleansing and I think he said me "first you have to free yourself."

Have you ever considered, ADDITIONALLY, to perform Witches Sabbaths?

Friday-Saturday 1-Day General Cleansing and or Saturday start: 7, 14, 21, or 28-Day full cycles? If you fall on another Witches Sabbath at the end of your cycle of up to 28, you can carry on and continue another up to 28-cycle.

You perform FATSJD(RTR) first, Returning Curses Pt.1 Entity Summoning regardless of Moon cycle(waxing/waning), and then after the main purification action you can use either White-Gold like Normal or White energy(Lydia did suggest to me after using White; cycle in a color or a few colors to reduce White from dominating for example breathing in some green energy or build your AoPs using White-Gold), in my purification cycles. I've been likened to using White energy, rather than White-Gold even if W-G is very good. Still I'm not overusing and abusing White on my Soul.

White

All purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Energizing, protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura. Cleansing, purity, and innocence. Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white. White rules the third eye, along with indigo and silver.

Black Magick: White can be used to incite corruption, bring impotence, and to destroy the sex drive. White can also be used to create weakness, neurosis, and fear.

After performing Returning Curses Pt.1 programmed energy sloughing and FATSJD non-programmed energy sloughing cleansing. Then the Vi-Suddhi x7(Virginity number) on my 7 main Chakras and then + 7 on Aura. I also perform in White Surya x36 on top of that without programming. Then afterwards I visualize the white energy ball with a dark(black/grey) grimy center absorbing all the negatives from my chakras and aura. When building the basic AoPs; IF you posses Runic AoPs build them up with White-Gold. Return to using White-Gold for the basic and or Runic AoPs. Then afterwards do like normal, I usually visualizing Satan's Sigil and state "Satan please tell the Summoned Demon to pick up all negative energies; amplify the negativity and return it to all the senders."

(I have noticed my Aura maintains most of the crud from the environment and even then after doing the Witches Sabbath the first and second time around my Aura would release a film of grime but after cleaning like normal even doing a x36 White-Gold Surya vibration after going to a public area, my clinic full of people to remove all the dirtiness on my aura. I noticed after the second Witches Sabbath barely anything sticks to my aura. I'm not sure if it's the Aura of protection strengthening due to cleanliness AND OR the fact the aura has been more purged and thus like attracts like, thus the negativity isn't compounded. But in my imagination and this just me I notice my aura barely has any gunk on it from the outside World. Cleaning x2 or x3 with Sabbath ritual helped a lot. Usually it's still x2 as Friday = Nightfall cleaning and after the VoC for January 27-28, 2023.

The Sabbath purification cycle for 1-day in General was done after the VoC after 18:48 at night. I did it around 20-21:00 or so about two or three hours later when and combined it with normal cleaning. Hence Purification + 36 Surya normal cleansing.)

I've noticed after my purification ritual. After communicating with Lydia she doesn't summon the Returning Curses pt.1 entity as she mentioned in her normal day-to-day cleaning. For Witches Sabbath she does summon as a force multiplication to purify/clean.

I've been doing that. For some reason the amount of negativity coming off my soul in my imagination from visualizing to the best of my abilities is so small. I hardly believe the entity cares to amplify that tiny bit of negativity. Overall Witches Sabbath helped tremendously even if it's such a small working. Hell if I wanted to I'd do a full up to 28-day cycle. Though sticking to a 1-Day(Twofer Nightfall Friday/Afternoon Saturday) working isn't bad and it's actually good in case you progress your soul and maybe find more gunk to remove.

Personally as a not advanced person who cannot see or visualize well to a great degree. The imagination when I perform the purification ritual. Is barely any stuff comes out. At first in my first cleansing a lot came out. My imagination removes stuff. But I've pretty much been cleaning on and off since 2016 when I said, "Time to get serious with JoS and figure this out". Plus since 2018 on and off I've been cleaning with RCpt.1 and also Rc.pt2 at various ranges. I've never done a long term 216 blasting even if I've done some 216 blasting with my longest time period spending a week before burning out.

216 isn't bad I can do it probably within 15-20 minutes. But it becomes very annoying and burns you out. Plus many members even prominent members have stated just because you do high or higher reps. Does not make high or higher reps better. For example a recent prominent member was like you can do a FTS or Freeing the Soul. 40, 80, 88, 90 or 108, as long as you stick to a level it'll work. Lydia is big on this if I recall she mentioned being very fond of doing lower numbers to acclimate as Numerological properties help and can influence the Soul in workings over time.

Anyways I have and in recent times for the past few months I was doing a lot of 36 vibrations. As one member put it, I've been doing 36 vibrations you can also do 54 and even 88 but I stuck with 36 a Solar number and a number of the 111/Square.

So we don't have to blow our brains out mantra wise and can stick to lower numbers. The advantage we have is we have Affirmations i.e. programming and visualization afterwards or during the programming.

We aren't Hindus being taught you must do 100,000 Aum vibrations over the course of a month if you wish to reach a higher state. No certainly not we can probably do sub-100 Aum vibrations per day and do it over the course of 40-days to engrave a new program.

Anyways I don't mean to belittle or demean you with my information. I'm just excited for cleaning opportunities. It's why I like JoS so much. The hyperfocus on virginitization or the purity of the soul to reduce and or eliminate negativity or negative outcomes. Yeah I still experience negativity in life it happens life and in general the Universe around us the forces of nature dominate. We aren't having like Satan, "and I elevated myself until the stars prostrated unto me." We are in the process of doing that only that takes an extraordinary time plus our own mindset and society compounds stuff; enemy, kaballah blaster sites(churches/mosques/synagogues) etc.etc.

Anyways take advantage of it Wotanwarrior

I already do all that as a daily cleaning routine and the cleaning esbats I make the cleaning cycles of 28 days with surya or agni I alternate those two mantras 36 or 54 vibrations in each chakra according to how I feel that day.
I make two different protection auras one to return the curses with Surya and Energy of the Sun and another of protection with algiz and white energy each with 222 vibrations for years and I do not feel overloaded for it.
Deep cleaning with the help of a demon I make it daily too.
For some time after doing the RTR I also do the Ritual of Valefor to heal past lives traumas.
Some of us have been cursed by the enemy for many past lives and can take more time to free our souls.

Bravo 😁✌️✌️✌️.

No more fake excuses such as: I didn't evolve spiritually because I had no time to do it, but *hidden reason*: because I didn't want to evolve because I was busy taking my hormonal seryinge shots and consuming ketamines, while also watching Phub and thinking entities from video games are real*end of hidden and real reason of why one didn't want to meditate* .

Hail Satan

This is why I have never been forgiving towards Xians in my own Country, They are idiots who could easily spend 10 minutes doing a few google searches and open the door to reality in an instant.
Today I genuinely think the remaining Xians are genuinely retarded.

I used to be a quitter and a pessimist. It wasn't until I started practicing some deep introspection and look out for any and all excuses that I started seeing some serious advancement. The meditation you shared a while back, considerably helped with this. It is an ongoing effort.

Baroness Blossom said:
It's sure to be perfect, but I have a question.
so when will it start ?

It's a process, just like a sunrise. The light shines over the horizon first, then the Sun peeks over the horizon and after a moment the Sun is risen, which eventually leads to morning and day. The same applies to ages. We are transitioning at the moment, just like a new day is beginning.

FancyMancy said:
A question to everyone - at what point does enough become enough? When does one finally say "Enough is enough!"?! To quote a christian secular band, "We are half-past late". We already are way beyond overdue.

This made me recall the school shooting where 32 kids got shot, what if you would ask this question to them in that situation. When does enough become enough? when will you stand up and fight to survive? Maybe when someone gets shot in the head? Maybe when the kid next to you get shot in the head? Maybe when your friend gets shot in the head? Or maybe if you get the muzzle pointed at the back of your head? This is just a great example of how ignorant people are and how they refuse to see reality, in reality even 1 kid could have taken action, he might have saved himself together with everyone else. No one did a thing they simply closed their eyes and hoped they would wake up from that bad dream.

In this case they were kids, but there would be no difference if the class was filled with ''adults''. Lucky for us we are of Satan, we don't simply close out eyes and pray, we take action whether it is immediate or delayed, we wont be sheep waiting in line to get slaughtered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back