Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Stolas216 said:
Hello my brothers and sisters
I want your opinion on a topic related to my future
I am now studying at the university, two majors (Economic Sciences + Topographic Survey)
I was thinking of quitting this study and moving on to working life
I am 23 years old. I can build a fortune that will make me financially independent in the future
To continue my spiritual development
The self-employment I was thinking of is working online , I have skills that I can develop .
What do you advise me to focus on studying or on work
Thanks .. 🙏
Hail Satan
Hail Lucifer
Put all the positives of continuing on one side, and put all the negatives on another side. Think it through well enough so that you have as much info to go off with as possible. Then ponder about the decision based on all the info you have on hand.

NinRick said:

There are beautiful people of all races, stick with yours.

The result of over-sexulization in our societies has resulted in people wanting to bang every gorgeous person out there.

As I went along this Path I now can't see any one outside of my race sexually attractive but can see what is called objective attractiveness that is even a term used in legal courts. Yes there are beautiful women/men in all Gentile races but that doesn't mean people who can see and admire this beauty want to have sex with them whatsoever.

People being bombarded with sexual race mixing propaganda along with most people not having control of urges as that's promoted as well. Mixed with people hating/disliking their own races.

All it takes is thoroughly cleaning the soul, opening the chakras and vibrating runes like Othal to become closer to one's own race.

Luckily not everyone has been affected by enemy's garbage but for those who have the above has gone a long way for me and can help any one who has been affected by it.

Just using your quote Ninrick to as a place for me to start this reply to Sola.

Hello Brothers and sisters!

I have been having troubles with going to sleep at night, memory loss, and also reading getting confused/dizziness.

Let me give some details. I do some house/aura/chakra cleaning before going to bed and when I close my eyes I see things in my face like smiling yellow eyed faces, maybe teeth or whatever. What causes this? how can I prevent or put a halt on this? Am I doing something wrong?

An example of memory loss is like doing mundane tasks and my mind goes blank I don't remember that I did something or not and than I repeat the activity and realize I have already done it. this is only one example.

While reading the words change and I have to read it again to make any sense of it. or I get confused and dizzy and have to read the information again. This occurs mainly reading the JOS site, I'm betting it's something preventing me from getting any information.

Also confusion how do I counteract this/prevent?

I am doing more AOP, cleaning, returning curses, and void meditations currently. Thank you so much taking the time to read and answer my post!

Hail Satan!
Hails Saleos!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Buer!

sola said:
hi bredrin

what counts / doesn't count as sex (in the context of race mixing)?

maaaaan theres sum fine birds of another race who i wanna get dirty with, but i dont know what i'm allowed / not allowed to do with them.

may people shed light on this?

You need to understand that the race mixing concept is all from the jews and their disgusting nature.

You need to work on your sacral chakra in order to get rid of those problems.

As I studied a lot in this path and having encountered my mistakes personally, I understand a lot of things that happened.

If your race is Aryan, you need to stick on finding girls that are your race.

Satan and the Law of Nature do not advocate race mixing and are totally against with it.

Hail Satan

l8tcandles# said:

I have been having troubles with going to sleep at night, memory loss, and also reading getting confused/dizziness.

Let me give some details. I do some house/aura/chakra cleaning before going to bed and when I close my eyes I see things in my face like smiling yellow eyed faces, maybe teeth or whatever. What causes this? how can I prevent or put a halt on this? Am I doing something wrong?

An example of memory loss is like doing mundane tasks and my mind goes blank I don't remember that I did something or not and than I repeat the activity and realize I have already done it. this is only one example.

While reading the words change and I have to read it again to make any sense of it. or I get confused and dizzy and have to read the information again. This occurs mainly reading the JOS site, I'm betting it's something preventing me from getting any information.

I am doing more AOP, cleaning, returning curses, and void meditations currently. Thank you so much taking the time to read and answer my post!

Hail Satan!
Hails Saleos!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Buer!

This sounds like blood deficiency. When I search this, under TCM websites, I get these symptoms: Insomnia, Dizziness, Pale lips, Amenorrhea, Poor memory, Scanty periods, Dull white shallow face

When I search for liver blood deficiency, these symptoms pop up:
Insomnia, Dry hair, Dry skin, Pale lips, Dizziness, Amenorrhea, Depression, Blurred vision, Scanty periods, Muscle weakness, Floaters in eyes, Tingling of limbs, Dull-pale complexion, Numbness in the limbs, Dream disturbed sleep, Feeling of aimlessness, Diminished night vision, Withered and brittle nails

There could be other problems, but this seems like a good start towards a full diagnosis. For any health problems, you want to increase your total vitality, then direct it accordingly into the problem. This usually calls for yoga, possible diet modification, and use of acupressure or herbs.

If this is the case for you, acupressure points like Spleen 6 would be useful for regenerating blood.

I would highly recommend you make an appointment with Centralforce: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=76057

If this is related to an enemy attack, then this is where a strong AOP is needed. Something decent would be chanting Algiz 45x and programming to protect you in all ways.

Primal said:
Two questions…

Are there some strong signs that who I’m communing with is, in fact, a real succubus and not pure imagination? And will these signs be noticeable even with low psychic abilities like myself? Or will I need to develop my mind first?

Can I have sex with my succubus in my astral temple? Or is that place supposed to be holy and sacred or whatever?

Many people have been deluded into believing having a relationship with a Demon lover.
It's best not to engage in a sexual relationship with the Gods, especially when you are not open to them.

As I see it, humans belong with humans, and Gods belong with Gods.
I bow in front of the Demons, and I do love them fully. And still I don't seek sexual relationship with them.

You are better off with having human girls. with who you can interact freely, talking, holding hands, walking, having sex etc.

Demon lovers are a possible solution for people who have to live in isolation, and for losers that try to escape reality. And ofc those are mostly delusional.

sola said:
hi bredrin

maaaaan theres sum fine birds of another race who i wanna get dirty with, but i dont know what i'm allowed / not allowed to do with them.

NinRick said:

Darkspirit said:
If we think only for our own pleasure and/or in a selfish way, not caring about our culture and people/race, there won't be any race to think about then. I know that the current situation is not the best, because for some things we should go against the wind, but we have to do the right things if we want to set a good example and contribute.

hailourtruegod said:
The result of over-sexulization in our societies has resulted in people wanting to bang every gorgeous person out there.

As I went along this Path I now can't see any one outside of my race sexually attractive but can see what is called objective attractiveness that is even a term used in legal courts. Yes there are beautiful women/men in all Gentile races but that doesn't mean people who can see and admire this beauty want to have sex with them whatsoever.

People being bombarded with sexual race mixing propaganda along with most people not having control of urges as that's promoted as well. Mixed with people hating/disliking their own races.

All it takes is thoroughly cleaning the soul, opening the chakras and vibrating runes like Othal to become closer to one's own race.

Luckily not everyone has been affected by enemy's garbage but for those who have the above has gone a long way for me and can help any one who has been affected by it.

Big Doggo Boy said:
You need to understand that the race mixing concept is all from the jews and their disgusting nature.

As I studied a lot in this path and having encountered my mistakes personally, I understand a lot of things that happened.

Satan and the Law of Nature do not advocate race mixing and are totally against with it.

Hail Satan

thank you ss family

i made the post because i wasn't sure what counted as race mixing (in the context of causal sex between 2 ppl with no emotional attachment involved - only pleasure).

i already assume that penetration of the vagina with a cock is race mixing. but what about anal, handjobs, blowjobs, or kissing with the tongue? or what about if the male doesnt ejaculate in the vagina?

these are the specifics which i hope the satanic family may answer. (as well as any other specifics which i didnt mention but would be useful to know).

i inquire because i think it holds importance. not only for me but also so i can edcuate people outside the JoS, such as friends and strangers. if i have children, this is also the info that i would want to engrain into them from a young age, so they dont ever racemix either.

NinRick said:
Primal said:
Two questions…

Are there some strong signs that who I’m communing with is, in fact, a real succubus and not pure imagination? And will these signs be noticeable even with low psychic abilities like myself? Or will I need to develop my mind first?

Can I have sex with my succubus in my astral temple? Or is that place supposed to be holy and sacred or whatever?

Many people have been deluded into believing having a relationship with a Demon lover.
It's best not to engage in a sexual relationship with the Gods, especially when you are not open to them.

I bow in front of the Demons, and I do love them fully. And still I don't seek sexual relationship with them.

You are better off with having human girls. with who you can interact freely, talking, holding hands, walking, having sex etc.

Demon lovers are a possible solution for people who have to live in isolation, and for losers that try to escape reality. And ofc those are mostly delusional.
In your opinion.

But the fact remains that some people are in closer than average relationship with ascended beings. I think replies on this topic should reflect more objectively this matter.

Primal said:
Two questions…

Healthy sex with a human or Demon is nothing to look down on. The opposite actually. So yes your astral temple is a good place.

Here's a quote from HPHC
You should try saying "If you are not of Satan, I force you to leave, If you are of Satan, admit it and stay, because you are welcome".

The entity will know you cannot know without asking, and if it is with Father Satan, it will continue without a single problem.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Primal said:
Two questions…

In your opinion.

But the fact remains that some people are in closer than average relationship with ascended beings. I think replies on this topic should reflect more objectively this matter.

Yeah, in my opinion.
Everything I say is in my opinion.

You are right, some people are closer to the Gods even on a sexual level. But most are delusional.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Primal said:
Two questions…

In your opinion.

A topic as interesting as it is complicated. But if I have to have my say, some things must be clear for the people who choose this thing; it must be a serious and long-term thing but above all one must be a bit advanced before undertaking such a thing to be able to feel things well, I say this to avoid unnecessary illusions.

Primal said:
My thoughts exactly. I guess I got seduced by the idea a little bit.

If you asked the Gods for a succubus, then it possible you have gotten one. However, they require open astral senses to fully interact with.

If this is the case for you, then don't leave a potential partner hanging by believing they don't exist.

Boko99 said:
When I do Hatha yoga, during « The Plough » exercises, I sense a very hot energy 10-20 cm around my coccys zone (only during this exercise, and it dissipate immediately after).
It’s only been 4 month I began the program, so it can’t be the kundalini, no ? Another power spot ?
I read it could be years to make it happen…
None of my chakras are opened enough to support such an energy anyway, so should I stop temporarily this exercise ?

Since this is very new for your body, it is also possible that this specific Asana is stimulating your base chakra. I had a similar experience a few years ago. I simply stopped doing this position until my body adjusted. Think about the fact that Yoga increases your power. So it will stimulate certain areas that had been liying dormant for a very long time. Depending on how advanced you are, if you meditated in past lives and so on, we will all have different experiences.

If this hot energy you feel, makes you uneasy, you can stop doing this position for a while and go back to it once your body will be used to the energy. HPS Maxine always said in her sermons and on the JoS website, that if an exercice/meditation feels uncomfortable for you, then stop.

Also, maybe try to clean your base chakra (like a 40-day working for example) and then go back to the Plough after that and see how it feels.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=415360 time=1674390256 user_id=21286]
l8tcandles# said:

Hail Satan!
Hails Saleos!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Buer!

This sounds like blood deficiency. When I search this, under TCM websites, I get these symptoms: Insomnia, Dizziness, Pale lips, Amenorrhea, Poor memory, Scanty periods, Dull white shallow face

When I search for liver blood deficiency, these symptoms pop up:
Insomnia, Dry hair, Dry skin, Pale lips, Dizziness, Amenorrhea, Depression, Blurred vision, Scanty periods, Muscle weakness, Floaters in eyes, Tingling of limbs, Dull-pale complexion, Numbness in the limbs, Dream disturbed sleep, Feeling of aimlessness, Diminished night vision, Withered and brittle nails

There could be other problems, but this seems like a good start towards a full diagnosis. For any health problems, you want to increase your total vitality, then direct it accordingly into the problem. This usually calls for yoga, possible diet modification, and use of acupressure or herbs.

If this is the case for you, acupressure points like Spleen 6 would be useful for regenerating blood.

I would highly recommend you make an appointment with Centralforce: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=76057

If this is related to an enemy attack, then this is where a strong AOP is needed. Something decent would be chanting Algiz 45x and programming to protect you in all ways.

Thank you so much for answering!

sola said:
sola said:
hi bredrin

NinRick said:

Darkspirit said:
If we think only for our own pleasure and/or in a selfish way, not caring about our culture and people/race, there won't be any race to think about then. I know that the current situation is not the best, because for some things we should go against the wind, but we have to do the right things if we want to set a good example and contribute.

hailourtruegod said:

Big Doggo Boy said:

Hail Satan

thank you ss family

i made the post because i wasn't sure what counted as race mixing (in the context of causal sex between 2 ppl with no emotional attachment involved - only pleasure).

i already assume that penetration of the vagina with a cock is race mixing. but what about anal, handjobs, blowjobs, or kissing with the tongue? or what about if the male doesnt ejaculate in the vagina?

these are the specifics which i hope the satanic family may answer. (as well as any other specifics which i didnt mention but would be useful to know).

i inquire because i think it holds importance. not only for me but also so i can edcuate people outside the JoS, such as friends and strangers. if i have children, this is also the info that i would want to engrain into them from a young age, so they dont ever racemix either.

When having sexual activities there is an energetic connection that is formed.

Even if the male doesn't ejaculate in the partner's vagina, there is still race mixing as all the sexual activities that were performed by him with the female from the Black race, for example, and he is White, he automatically committed race mixing.

It doesn't matter if it is a blowjob, a handjob, kissing with the tongue or any other physical / sexual activity between them both.

Hail Satan

Stormblood said:
Maya said:
Hesffcs115 said:
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/on-race/ this guy is saying that red hair and freckles come from blacks

High Priestess Maxine had said that red hair and freckles are not a white trait. People with red hair and freckles are part black.

Obviously the enemy can promote whatever is of his favour in order to achieve specific goals, like saying "found traces of natural reddish pigment in Pharaoh's mummy'" implying he had natural red hair. It's all about what you want to promote.

Race-mixing hardly if ever brings out recessive traits like red. The likelihood of race-mixed person having natural red hair is much lower than the likelihood of a White person having it. A little knowledge of genomics and biology in general would go a long way for everyone. Red pigment is also present in brown hair too, btw.

The only natural hair colours for black people are various hues of brown. Rarely, if ever black, which is more of an Asian colour. Every other colour for a full-black body is a dye...

hailourtruegod

Sure. Let's see some screenshots from HPS Maxine's sermon from yahoo groups, shall we?
(I hope the images will appear, if not I will repost them). You doubted she wrote that, now I hope you do not doubt her words. Some things are not debatable, regardless how they make us feel.

kDK8FOF.jpg

lYeBlgX.jpg

1v7cX3i.jpg

vyF0O9s.jpg

QE5v9aq.jpg

eivqpwb.jpg

BY9YAQd.jpg

pyNzURk.jpg

Now on hair color, specifically on Pharaoh mummies, because obviously they are not alive, I think we need something more than a little knowledge of genomic and biology.
"All hair colour contains a mixture of both black-brown eumelanin and red-yellow phaeomelamin pigments, which are suspecting to differential chemical change under certain conditions. Importantly, phaeomelanin is much more stable to environmental conditions than eumelanin; hence, the reactions occurring in the burial environment favor the preservation of phaeomelanin, revealing and enhancing the red-yellow color of hairs"
Not my words but an expert's.

hi

jews try to extinct the 100% white aryan race.

my knowledge is limited and perhaps incorrect.
ive been told that the Gods created the aryan race.

if the aryan population is targeted for extinction, why dont the Gods create more Aryans?

hi a bit of a niche question:

can a male complete the magnum opus if theyre currently circumsized?

sola said:

Yes, that is not relevant to Magnum Opus whatsoever.

Advanced mutilation or castration [chemical or otherwise] is different as sexuality itself is tied to the life force.

sola said:

Magnum Opus (MO) has to be reached by opening chakra and doing tremendous meditation, it doesn't mostly have a logical connection with one's foreskin.

However, there may be some certain chances that there are some problems regarding the male sexual organs if there is needed the evolution to be applied and reach Magnum Opus.

As the third or forth step of the Magnum Opus described the condensing of sexual energies into one's chakra as to not waste it, and instead, divert orgasmic energy into the chakras to empower them, one will find it more difficult to store such energy and also invoke it if he is circumcised.

[/quote]

And what if it's the other way around and you find out that you have a relationship with a demoness from many past lives ago when you have been SS for many years and you had no idea before ?

In my opinion to go around stalking and chasing a bunch of andrapod low quality women or girls is for losers.

sola said:
hi

if the aryan population is targeted for extinction, why dont the Gods create more Aryans?

How would this even happen in today's world?

Besides that question which is mostly rhetorical, this spiritual war relies on us Humans to get thru while having our generals (the Gods) guide us.

A silly question.

I'm looking for a book that someone posted an excerpt from (in JoS 666 as a topic) yet after scouring posts I can't seem to find it.

I think it was one of Hitler's SS who wrote it, or possibly Friedrich Nietzsche.

The premise of his writing was philosophical and discussed how xianism is nonsensical and such (vague memory here). It was written very intelligently and with an exceptional vocabulary. (Writing style kind of reminds me of Poe and other 19th century writers).

If you have any idea of what it might be please send a reply. After countless minutes of searching I almost wonder if the account got banned/deleted.

hailourtruegod said:
How would this even happen in today's world?

Besides that question which is mostly rhetorical, this spiritual war relies on us Humans to get thru while having our generals (the Gods) guide us.
i see clearer now. thank you

Maya said:

Screenshots can be easily manipulated and created ad hoc. However, I remember a post of her from not too long ago where she mentioned she believes what is stated in these sermons, which speaks for its validity or, in another words, that she indeed held (or still holds) that belief.

However, that doesn't make her automatically right about it. I will always bow my head to her when it comes to spiritual knowledge, spiritual experience and other fields of knowledge, but not when it comes to this. And no scientific studies have been brought to me to show me otherwise. If anything, all scientific studies I've read in the last 16 years prove the opposite to me: that, while red hair can appear in mixed people, White people have always had it before mixing began. See the other topic for other statements on that, as this is not the right topic to discuss this.

You're free to believe whomever you want or do your own research to make up your mind either way. Neither you or anyone else will convince me otherwise, though, especially with my past lives memories also showing the opposite of what you guys are arguing.

This is also not a matter that should lead to infighting. It is completely irrelevant to future advancement.

sola said:
hi

Its the job of the Aryran Race to reproduce, evolve and build themselves from what the Gods have created. (Your question made me laugh hard)

Wotanwarrior said:

And what if it's the other way around and you find out that you have a relationship with a demoness from many past lives ago when you have been SS for many years and you had no idea before ?

In my opinion to go around stalking and chasing a bunch of andrapod low quality women or girls is for losers.
[/quote]

A loser is someone who takes the easy way out.

You can only be a winner when you refuse to stop fighting until you get what you want.

hey

how did the enemy actually 'imprison' our gods such as azazel?
and can we imprison the enemy ETs too?

I keep seeing people with swastikas in their pfps
one person even said "hail hitler"
I uh
Is that allowed here????

NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

You can only be a winner when you refuse to stop fighting until you get what you want.
[/quote]

I am already fighting for what I want, which is to unblock my soul to eventually be able to open myself completely to the astral and I prefer to focus on what I want instead of wasting time and energy with things that do not interest me.

Wotanwarrior said:
NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I am already fighting for what I want, which is to unblock my soul to eventually be able to open myself completely to the astral and I prefer to focus on what I want instead of wasting time and energy with things that do not interest me.
[/quote]

May you be successful on you endeavor!

NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:
NinRick said:

May you be successful on you endeavor!
[/quote]

Thank you, I also wish you success in your goals.

sola said:
hey

They didn't. They imprisoned our planet and our people, weakening the souls of our people until most people are not able to sense the gods. This is the grid of curses surrounding this planet, the tetragrammaton that we erase in the part of the Final RTR for Erasing Tetragrammaton ritual.

The gods were not affected. But a barrier was placed between us to try to block us from recieving their help.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
sola said:
hey

They didn't. They imprisoned our planet and our people, weakening the souls of our people until most people are not able to sense the gods. This is the grid of curses surrounding this planet, the tetragrammaton that we erase in the part of the Final RTR for Erasing Tetragrammaton ritual.

The gods were not affected. But a barrier was placed between us to try to block us from recieving their help.

what did HPS maxine mean in her sermon, when she said that satan asked her to 'rescue' azazel and a bunch of other gods/demons. she said that azazel's wings were weak and gray or something. then when hps maxine rescued azazel, his wings went back to full strength and his color turned vibrant.

it gave the impression that the enemy had sealed/binded our gods or something. it didnt feel like she was talking about a communication barrier between us and our gods.

nootfall said:
I uh
Is that allowed here????

Yes. You will learn that Hitler was not evil as his enemies may claim. Look around the modern world and you will witness many evils and injustices that exist which would not be present in a National Socialist system.

For example, many people have self-esteem issues connected to their body, or they feel alienated from one another. In Nazi Germany, everyone was encouraged to exercise and be part of the team. This also counters corruption because people become emotionally attached to their community, as opposed to today when most people feel little.

You can read various articles on this topic here:
The Real Holocaust
The 3rd Reich and Satanism
Black Sun Website

proxy-image

nootfall said:
I uh
Is that allowed here????

hi so this may be a shocker bro/sis/xe/xem/idk :lol: 💀
before humans existed, advanced alien/ET civilisations were around the universe. these aliens are different depending on which civilisation theyre from.

satan is the leader of one such civilisation (the Empire of Orion).
one day satan created humans on earth.
all was fine until some other day - when a different alien civilisation (the Grays) discovered the humans.

humans are the creation of satan and the gods/demons under his leadership. we are their creation, so naturally they love and care for us, and they want us to evolve so that we can be gods ourselves.

on the other hand, the Grays didnt create humans. and instead of wanting us to evolve, the Grays want us to be slaves for eternity. they are bad people to say the least.

before the Grays entered the picture, every human on earth had strong connection to the gods, so peace and prosperity was the norm.
once the Grays arrived, they did whatever they can to disconnect us from our gods. the way they did this is by inventing a fake god, and getting humans to believe in the fake gods.
the 'fake god' i refer to is actually the god of judiasm, christianity and islam.
those religions, and other religions that stem from it, are actually fake and were invented by Grays as a way to fool us.

its actually part of the Gray's plan to make it seem like those are 3 different religions, when in reality, theyre the same 1 thing.
think about the wars in history (before world war I). how many of them we're between christians and muslims? or between muslims and jews? etc. (a lot).
the Grays tricked people into thinking theyre different religions each with a different god, so that muslims (for example) can basically kill christians for believing in another religion/god - when in reality none of the jewish/muslim/christian gods dont even exist in the 1st place because the Grays totally made those 3 religions up.

this doesnt mean every follower of those religions is evil, because 99% of the followers dont even know the truth which i just told you. to them, they really live their whole life thinking the fake god they worship is real, and that theyre good people, and that their fake god will save everyone. they have no clue that their god is fake, and they have 0 clue that the religion they swear by is invented by evil aliens called Grays. if every follower knew the truth, they wouldnt be followers of that religion anymore.

Grays made those religions so humans can be tricked into believing them instead of believeing in satan and our real gods.
because Grays knew that once we disconnect from our true gods, we are susecptible to whatever evil the Grays want.
only people like top popes, imams and rabbis actually know about that, while the average follower doesnt know.

the Gray alien civilisation and those 3 religions they made up are the root of all man-made evil. that is why they are our enemy.
as mentioned earlier, theyre only made to appear like 3 seperate things when theyre really just the same thing.
historically, judaism (jews) came first, then christianity then islam. so when we says 'jews' or 'judaism', we mean all 3 of those religions, not just one.

so to answer your question about hitler, nazis and swastika. think about what hitler wanted. he wanted jews dead. he wanted it so that he could end evil in the world by connecting humans back to satan and our true original gods. (hitler was a spiritual satanist aswell, and he knew about Grays).
instead of killing jews, it would be far better to kill grays, but hitler couldnt do that for whatever reason. im guessing he did have a death star at the time.
the next best thing he could do is kill as many jews as possible - which yes is extreme. but the outcome wouldve been worth it if his plan succeeded. it was a risk which he dared to take.

the Grays have bad karma. like really shit karma. they havent recieved their bad karma yet, but once they do, theyre toast⚰️.
theyve been dodging their karma for at least 3000 years now. the way they have been escaping their death basicially is by using the followers of judaism.
to follow judaism, a person must do 'prayer'. this can mean praying at the synagogue, or doing it at home, or at work, or at the park. where they do it doesnt matter.
what matters is that they actually say the prayers. and thats important because guess who wrote the prayers? yep, the silly Grays.
Grays are evil, and also they know how some of the universe works. they know about karma, and how to shield themselves from it. they know that spells exist. like in harry potter, a fella says 'wingardium leviosa' and then somehow a object stays in the air.
the same kinda thing happens in real life. spells happen when certain sounds are made.
the Grays know what sound needs to be made to protect themselves from being killed.
the sounds made when a jew does prayer IS actually what activates the spell which keeps Grays protected.
if every jew stopped praying, the Gray's would have no more shield and they would get killed quickly.

sooooooo thats why hitler targeted jews. not cause hes evil. but because he knew that the less ppl there were to pray, the weaker the Grays would be.

soooooooo yes to answer ur question, "hail hitler" is allowed here. and you will see a bunch more references to swastikas or nazis or anything similar. its the norm here.
sincerely if it wasnt for nazis, we mightve been living really worse lives rn, because thats what the grays want and hitler fought to stop their agenda. like brooo be thankful ppl exist to resist grays, because if things were 100% their way, every human would be in a cage with no food or water or sunlight or anything. the worst existence possible.

we now have ways to shatter the gray's defences without having to kill anyone. we use 'psychic warfare' now, which only involves using our own spell words against them. we call these RTRs (reverse torah rituals). we do these everyday. every hour preferably. (the more often we do it, the more lives we save. and the quicker the grays die).

-disclaimer for other SS which mightve spotted a few errors in my explaination.

fam i simplified a few things, so like, not everything will be 100% technical. it wasnt intened to be technical.
so for the love of gosh oh golly dont roast my existence in a reply, thanks 👍

sola said:
what did HPS maxine mean in her sermon, when she said that satan asked her to 'rescue' azazel and a bunch of other gods/demons. she said that azazel's wings were weak and gray or something. then when hps maxine rescued azazel, his wings went back to full strength and his color turned vibrant.

it gave the impression that the enemy had sealed/binded our gods or something. it didnt feel like she was talking about a communication barrier between us and our gods.

This is mostly a symbolic thing. And is also related to unlocking a part of her mind and her soul to allow her to connect more with the gods.

This is also the same as these rituals which create stronger connections between ourselves and the gods, and stronger connections between our world and the gods. Unlocking direct tunnels between us that go through the barrier.

https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/

sola said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
sola said:
hey

See thes is good article:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=65661

nootfall said:
I uh
Is that allowed here????

When I was new I was also very much confused when I saw this here. I thought everyone was a Nazi and I was feeling uncomfortable about it.

Back then I thought „They are all Nazis and Satanists. Okay, they can be whatever they want. I am NinRick and a Satanist.“

After a while you will understand, as I did.
Only accept something you are open about, don’t force anything and think for yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back