Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Conflicting responsibilities & making time for them ?

Brandonn

I know some of us if not all have found ourselves having to manage what seemed to be conflicting responsibilities and interests. Whether that being friends, family, work, spiritual or self interests.

We all try to find the best way to swim in all these different currents at the same time, ans yes we go under and lose direction but we never drown.

I've seen many post, questions on how to manage being a SS with everything happening in their lives. When to time and if their efforts make a difference.

" All the lives of the Gods are journeys, if you lose your path and lose sight. Start over." (Quote from a movie)

Before we go into our heads too deeply, remember where you are. Out of the billions of people earth you are here, at the gate way too TRUTH and GREATNESS. You have been touched, granted by our Father Lord Satan access to know him and to know what being his child means.

But to do that you must first accept that you are his child. Honestly take a moment to ask ...
Jow many times do you talk to him?
How many times do you talk to your guardian demon?
When do you ask for help? When you need it or as a last result because your desperate?
What is it that you want now that you are here ?
How will you achieve that ?
What are you doing to achieve that ?

And when one is honest with themselves, can one see how much confusion is self manifested.

Let me give you perspective.

If you are self and only want self gain, fame, money and power... you must learn, practice and advance.
If you are fully committed and want to help as much as possible... you must learn, practice and advance.
If you simply want to see where this goes... you must learn, practice and advance.
Etc which ever path you take for what ever reason, in the end you'll achieve Fathers goal for you, you will contribute to Fathers plans.

That is what it means to be on our side. Victory is certain, all that is asked of you is take the first steps forward.

You have been given full authority over your life. Take responsibility over that first.

And for those who need a little extra or new, just break down what your trying to do and see if it makes sense.

Marriage: what is a successful marriage? What have you done to prepare for one? What do you know about it's requirements and demands? Why is it you want it in the first place? What does it mean to you? How will you achieve it ? Are you relationships so successful that you can see yourself doing the same with marriage?

Money: How much do you want & why? Can you honestly handle it? Are you prepared for what will to those surrendering you? If you get it then what, life's all better? Now your comfortable in life and, so what's changed about you personally? Do you want a hand out or the opportunity to earn ?

Once you can throw a hundred questions at yourself, you'll release the you've been concerned about nothing serious. You've heard the stories and seen the results and yet you are still confused in life.

You have seen a happy couple/married or otherwise. Ever ask how they manage? What it takes? Ever go to them with your issues?

What about the thousands of books and videos on how to make money? The rituals we have ? The success stories... homeless to penthouse? Made my first million at 16?

What have you done with that information?

And as far as finding time ? If you can't find 1 mintue or 5.
Look at the activity on your phones and ask yourself if there isn't a mintue or more that could be better spent.

Remember how fast you advance will all be up too you and how much your life changes as well.

I suggest some void meditations to help calm the mind and still your thoughts.

Best wishes.

Yes, everyone has everything needed to act and welcome the change towards advancement and power. The innermost requirement for this is up to be activated. The rest follows by the same mechanisms.

The problem is, people do not take life serious, to the extent of having a need and grow the ability to transform, to end and bring new creation into their lives.

Asking question is a way to bring reality to face value. Nice post.

NakedPluto said:
Yes, everyone has everything needed to act and welcome the change towards advancement and power. The innermost requirement for this is up to be activated. The rest follows by the same mechanisms.

The problem is, people do not take life serious, to the extent of having a need and grow the ability to transform, to end and bring new creation into their lives.

Asking question is a way to bring reality to face value. Nice post.
Love your new picture and signature :D

Brandonn said:
Remember how fast you advance will all be up too you and how much your life changes as well.

Best wishes.

Great post. What we do with our time, with the time we have, is of the utmost importance truly. It shapes our entire life. Everyone goes at their own pace as it should be. No one should compare their progress to someone else because even the most advanced people still have had their own struggles a long the way. We all have our own story to write. All that matters is we get to the Best level for ourselves, we accomplish our own feats, and we overcome our own struggles and make the most of our life by the ending. We should all be proud of the individual progress we've made and ever thankful to those who took time to help us on our way. Thank you for the post! Hail Satan!

SapphireDragon said:
Brandonn said:

Best wishes.

Great post. What we do with our time, with the time we have, is of the utmost importance truly. It shapes our entire life. Everyone goes at their own pace as it should be. No one should compare their progress to someone else because even the most advanced people still have had their own struggles a long the way. We all have our own story to write. All that matters is we get to the Best level for ourselves, we accomplish our own feats, and we overcome our own struggles and make the most of our life by the ending. We should all be proud of the individual progress we've made and ever thankful to those who took time to help us on our way. Thank you for the post! Hail Satan!

Completely agree.
A nice reminder is every few month or so i check how many members we have.
I remember last i checked we were at 54k now at 74k. This should be an indicator that here a huge differences is being made and you can be that very difference you make in your own life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back