Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

BY5Pvm8.jpeg

z7fcCRK.jpeg

82j1i6R.jpeg

CHwQODB.jpeg

tbSyfOf.jpeg

q4WqPzl.jpeg

wnlu4FU.jpeg

x2BdEk8.jpeg

So apparently all memes I found on Nordfront.se are now gone.

theyll-pay-theyll.jpg

Valontuoja said:
This topic could be used to give ideas about memes for talented members to use for the benefit of JoS also you can share memes that we could use in order spread those and also give "empty" (no text) versions so those could be translated.

I just remembered seeing an conspiracy related meme; it was an iceberg where the most commonly accepted conspiracies where on top and underwater where the darker conspiracies - the deeper you go the darker it gets. If you google "iceberg meme" you will see what I mean. I was thinking of making an iceberg meme which has some bullshit bible verses on top all about love and shit and on the bottom it will have biblical stuff about animal abuse, mass murder and jewish world domination like:

Genesis 27:29 "Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee"
Isaiah 60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

On the old forum Road to revolution made a very good article about jewish world domination verses in bible. Talmud could also be used but I'm not sure whether it's a good idea as most people don't have access to the hebrew talmud.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160315034541/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic7609.html

Does this forum have any interest in trying to create this? Or does anyone have any resources to use? Does anyone have any meme ideas? Can we create pro-JoS/anti-jewish/anti-xian memes to our advantage and make those viral like the people who got Trump into office?
Meme is a term that originated with Richard Dawkins, meaning and idea that spread and is passed on. The more important memes than funny images on a screen are those that are the mass media. Conservatives failed not only because their minds were corrupted with Jewish nonsense such as the Torah, but also because they failed to realize the power of media as a tool for propaganda. That is why the left won, they had TV shows like Star Trek, music like The Beatles m, and all sorts of other propaganda to slip political messages into the minds of the masses in often non-political forms. Meanwhile so called “rightist” wrote boring old books no one was reading and lacked anything that would appeal to the youth. This was why heavy metal was so powerful for our movement, but it didn’t hit the mainstream deep enough. We must become creators and artist, infiltrate the publishing and network companies, slipping in truth in our work; to get into the masses subconscious and nudge them in the right direction, so when the day comes to rise up against the ZOG menace they immediately know who to side with.

Sgt. Darkness said:
Valontuoja said:
This topic could be used to give ideas about memes for talented members to use for the benefit of JoS also you can share memes that we could use in order spread those and also give "empty" (no text) versions so those could be translated.

I just remembered seeing an conspiracy related meme; it was an iceberg where the most commonly accepted conspiracies where on top and underwater where the darker conspiracies - the deeper you go the darker it gets. If you google "iceberg meme" you will see what I mean. I was thinking of making an iceberg meme which has some bullshit bible verses on top all about love and shit and on the bottom it will have biblical stuff about animal abuse, mass murder and jewish world domination like:

Isaiah 60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

On the old forum Road to revolution made a very good article about jewish world domination verses in bible. Talmud could also be used but I'm not sure whether it's a good idea as most people don't have access to the hebrew talmud.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160315034541/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic7609.html

Does this forum have any interest in trying to create this? Or does anyone have any resources to use? Does anyone have any meme ideas? Can we create pro-JoS/anti-jewish/anti-xian memes to our advantage and make those viral like the people who got Trump into office?
Meme is a term that originated with Richard Dawkins, meaning and idea that spread and is passed on. The more important memes than funny images on a screen are those that are the mass media. Conservatives failed not only because their minds were corrupted with Jewish nonsense such as the Torah, but also because they failed to realize the power of media as a tool for propaganda. That is why the left won, they had TV shows like Star Trek, music like The Beatles m, and all sorts of other propaganda to slip political messages into the minds of the masses in often non-political forms. Meanwhile so called “rightist” wrote boring old books no one was reading and lacked anything that would appeal to the youth. This was why heavy metal was so powerful for our movement, but it didn’t hit the mainstream deep enough. We must become creators and artist, infiltrate the publishing and network companies, slipping in truth in our work; to get into the masses subconscious and nudge them in the right direction, so when the day comes to rise up against the ZOG menace they immediately know who to side with.

The term meme originates further back in 1908 with the German book Mneme: And an extremely long sentence name.

I believe it's translation to my memory is something accordingly like Mneme: The cultural transmigration of ideas and concepts throughout the entire civilization of Humanity.

It's basically Mneme: And really long sentence of large German Words.

Mneme = Meme

Funny how history repeats itself. Dawkins merely used the word Gene as a vector and translated through similarity. It's not wrong meme is viral and genetic but I bet if someone translated the 1908 book the author would posit a completely different insight into how he developed viralogical word to express Human culture. Certainly this book like Dawkin's was on a completely high level involving advanced societies and high-hyper technologies.

Although funny enough our current Language arts is not any more further than Renaissance-era technology. We have a mishmash of language technologies dating back to our earliest time all the way up to about the 1800s. Past that we mostly gotta invent or rearrange or combine or do something to learn about something.

For example we use the word Virgin in a Spiritual way to mean someone who pursues cleansing by spiritual technologies to wipe out negative energies and negative karma basically sins. A person in the process of purging sins would be a person attempting to increase his virginity until Absolute Virgin which is a high-level of cleanliness the Gods at certain points in their lives have removed evil or sin from their souls.

In modern and older society it's been diminished from it's spiritual role of the Ancients. Into literal materialistic Human principle of whether or not the sexes had sex for their first time.

It seems like Humanity is improving but also allowing too much freedom to the social marxists to dictate what a term is. As many American Colleges and Universities are turning towards marxist prospect to occlude words or state "Don't use the term American it's offensive". Basically communist scumbagery to illicit the dumbing down of the populace and hostile take over through subversion and destabilization a.l.a What Yuri Bezmenov warned us about.

I actually want more people to hijack leftist terms like woke, replace it with asleep or sleep or sleeping. And liberal, if originally liberal didn't mean a degenerate but a person fighting against the church and it's rule. Then obviously JoS is anti-Church and anti-establishment.

How can something be woke? if the very term is a term of opening peoples eyes?

Weird it's like no one ever bothered to think twice on that word. Perhaps it might even be a pro-marxist person who invented it to subterfuge awakening principles.

Your woke i.e. a crappy degenerate. But somehow that makes you Red-pilled? No! rather your Blue-pilled, how can you use our words for your use against us.

So we go Red-Pill Matrix style 1, 2, and 3. Woke, Awakening, Awakened. Just like Neo.

Same for Liberal. Your liberal so your a degenerate as well. But how, how can people simply forget their history or not bother to study their history and find out Liberal = a person against the Church and even secret tendencies or outright open tendencies to support Paganism or some sort of anti-church principle. Particularly to the post-Renaissance period when the church went berserk trying to contain all the wealth of knowledge and improvements and realized they got fucked over.

Woke, Awakening, Awakened. Deustchland Aufgewacht, Deustchland Erwachen, Deustchland Erwacht. If people require 3 levels to pop out of the enemy then we need to woke, awakening, and awakened. People NEED to learn to wake up it just doesn't happen overnight.

It seems the enemy was very keen on hijacking the Amalek movement into not waking up.

Funny back in Summer 2022 the left lost their mind when right wingers began to use their terminology they said don't use it. It got picked up by the stupid right.

I'm sick and tired of people stating woke call it asleep garbage. No one is paying attention to this garbage they are asleep shoving these things down their eyeballs and into their sleeping brain. Little to no conscious discrimination.

Gear88 said:
Sgt. Darkness said:
Valontuoja said:

The term meme originates further back in 1908 with the German book Mneme: And an extremely long sentence name.

I believe it's translation to my memory is something accordingly like Mneme: The cultural transmigration of ideas and concepts throughout the entire civilization of Humanity.

It's basically Mneme: And really long sentence of large German Words.

Mneme = Meme

Funny how history repeats itself. Dawkins merely used the word Gene as a vector and translated through similarity. It's not wrong meme is viral and genetic but I bet if someone translated the 1908 book the author would posit a completely different insight into how he developed viralogical word to express Human culture. Certainly this book like Dawkin's was on a completely high level involving advanced societies and high-hyper technologies.

Although funny enough our current Language arts is not any more further than Renaissance-era technology. We have a mishmash of language technologies dating back to our earliest time all the way up to about the 1800s. Past that we mostly gotta invent or rearrange or combine or do something to learn about something.

For example we use the word Virgin in a Spiritual way to mean someone who pursues cleansing by spiritual technologies to wipe out negative energies and negative karma basically sins. A person in the process of purging sins would be a person attempting to increase his virginity until Absolute Virgin which is a high-level of cleanliness the Gods at certain points in their lives have removed evil or sin from their souls.

In modern and older society it's been diminished from it's spiritual role of the Ancients. Into literal materialistic Human principle of whether or not the sexes had sex for their first time.

It seems like Humanity is improving but also allowing too much freedom to the social marxists to dictate what a term is. As many American Colleges and Universities are turning towards marxist prospect to occlude words or state "Don't use the term American it's offensive". Basically communist scumbagery to illicit the dumbing down of the populace and hostile take over through subversion and destabilization a.l.a What Yuri Bezmenov warned us about.

I actually want more people to hijack leftist terms like woke, replace it with asleep or sleep or sleeping. And liberal, if originally liberal didn't mean a degenerate but a person fighting against the church and it's rule. Then obviously JoS is anti-Church and anti-establishment.

How can something be woke? if the very term is a term of opening peoples eyes?

Weird it's like no one ever bothered to think twice on that word. Perhaps it might even be a pro-marxist person who invented it to subterfuge awakening principles.

Your woke i.e. a crappy degenerate. But somehow that makes you Red-pilled? No! rather your Blue-pilled, how can you use our words for your use against us.

So we go Red-Pill Matrix style 1, 2, and 3. Woke, Awakening, Awakened. Just like Neo.

Same for Liberal. Your liberal so your a degenerate as well. But how, how can people simply forget their history or not bother to study their history and find out Liberal = a person against the Church and even secret tendencies or outright open tendencies to support Paganism or some sort of anti-church principle. Particularly to the post-Renaissance period when the church went berserk trying to contain all the wealth of knowledge and improvements and realized they got fucked over.

Woke, Awakening, Awakened. Deustchland Aufgewacht, Deustchland Erwachen, Deustchland Erwacht. If people require 3 levels to pop out of the enemy then we need to woke, awakening, and awakened. People NEED to learn to wake up it just doesn't happen overnight.

It seems the enemy was very keen on hijacking the Amalek movement into not waking up.

Funny back in Summer 2022 the left lost their mind when right wingers began to use their terminology they said don't use it. It got picked up by the stupid right.

I'm sick and tired of people stating woke call it asleep garbage. No one is paying attention to this garbage they are asleep shoving these things down their eyeballs and into their sleeping brain. Little to no conscious discrimination.
Ingesting thanks for that.

Who is the best meme maker, we really need a dedicated meme maker lol.

xlnt said:

lol the one where they throw the tv out and the wooden door gave me a good chuckle

these are pretty damn good.

great job for collecting these, even better if you made these.

Does anyone know a good alternative to Postimage? Tor can't load it.

a accurate depiciton of Controlled opposition like Qtards
JqjZZeE.png

Z58Eglx.png

(I also wish more people should know that the entire anti-vaccination movement
is controlled opposition
considering it's constantly promoted by
raceblind cuckservatives
infowars,david icke,Qtards,jews, and even the GOP establishment (See Marjorie Taylor greene),
few example of jewish anti vaxxers:
Owen Benjamin
William Cooper
Leonard Horowitz
Frank Lipman
Bruce Lipton
Laura Loomer
Ludwig von Mises Institute
Bill Maher
Jennifer Margulis
Melanie Phillips
Dennis Prager
Jill Stein
Joel D. Wallach
Bret Weinstein
Eric Weinstein
Marianne Williamson
and many many more…

and who started the modern anti-vaccination movement? a jew named William "bill" Cooper.)

starsofnightsky said:
(I also wish more people should know that the entire anti-vaccination movement
is controlled opposition
considering it's constantly promoted by
raceblind cuckservatives
infowars,david icke,Qtards,jews, and even the GOP establishment (See Marjorie Taylor greene),
few example of jewish anti vaxxers:
Owen Benjamin
William Cooper
Leonard Horowitz
Frank Lipman
Bruce Lipton
Laura Loomer
Ludwig von Mises Institute
Bill Maher
Jennifer Margulis
Melanie Phillips
Dennis Prager
Jill Stein
Joel D. Wallach
Bret Weinstein
Eric Weinstein
Marianne Williamson
and many many more…

and who started the modern anti-vaccination movement? a jew named William "bill" Cooper.)

Umm, there's more jewish representation in the vax pushers (including the jewish CEO of (((Pfizer)))) and those who cover up its deaths than in those who oppose it. Also, hello Mr. Mike Enoch (((Peinovich))) (he is a jew and controlled opposition who claims to be pro-White and yet pushes the jewish death vax).

infotable-vaccinations.webp

infotable-covid.webp

starsofnightsky said:
I also wish more people should know that the entire anti-vaccination movement
is controlled opposition

Hello, FBI-controlled (((TRS)))/(((NJP))). I know you are one of (((them))), since you use their arguing tactics. Literally every other pro-White person is against the jew vax, only the (((TRS))) call vaccine skeptics insane and claim that being skeptical of it takes the attention away from the jews (it doesn't, since the Covid vax is jewish).

TRS.png

jidf.png

peinokike.png

i already know these pictures but they control BOTH pro and anti vax sides
the vaccine deaths thing is PURE well-poisoning controlled opposition as explained here:
https://bartoll.se/2022/11/stew-peters-died-suddenly-psy-op/
basically,the main purpose of the vax (and by extension,the covid lockdown) is not mainly to poison people(like the Christard infowars type controlled oppositions says) but to install a total control technocracy with passports,
You can reject mainstream normie political narratives and also reject the Qtard/Christard disinfo narratives as well. Why do you think everyone on the internet, especially "alternative" sites like 4chan, BitChute, Odyssey, etc. have been flooded with non-stop posts about a mass die off? That all anyone seems to be talking about. A supposed "mass die off" that still hasn't happened. And look at Zionist controlled opposition gatekeepers like Brett Weinstein. He's been pushing the same narrative for the last two years. This is all an attempt to smear the opposition and make people who have questions about vaccine mandates and passports look crazy. This is designed to make people who have questions about the lab leak look crazy. This is designed to distract people from the real issues, and to make "anti-vaxxers" and "anti-maskers" and anti-mandators look bad.

The goal of COVID and/or vaccines was not a massive depopulation event. The goal was to normalize authoritarianism, to normalize modern biotech like mRNA, to normalize vaccine passports, and to normalize mandatory vaccines and medical procedures. As long as you are more focused on some schizo narrative about a "mass die off", globohomo will keep winning. the Christards and all the schizos talking about a "mass die off" that is never going to happen creates a perfect strawman for MSM to attack.

starsofnightsky said:
Nimrod33 said:
Does anyone know a good alternative to Postimage? Tor can't load it.

have you tried imgur?

I know about it but it removes "offensive" images, that's why I don't like using it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back