Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Toxic Femininity - Real or Fake, it still says a lot

FancyMancy

hmTjj4P.png

She is a dime a dozen. Selfish and hypocritical. Lazy cow has her own standards but refused to put effort into her own self. Disgusting and pathetic.

Also fuck her because short guys are cute.

While there are many women like these, I feel that it is purposeful that girls of this kind are shown and created predominantly in the media.

I would also state that, very important, and people might not know, especially young men, women of this kind and most of them, do shape and assimilate what a man would teach her.

In other words, in a relationship, a woman will suit the man. Ideally and in general.

Therefore this toxic *NOT* femininity (that's masculine not feminine) is something easily changed by someone and a true prospect of love.

Women who are interested and are genuine on love and other types of relationships, who are serious about you and share themselves to you, as a man, will change for you extensively. Will accept many things.

The rest is on low level existence and games. No one should see the world by these lenses in their personal life, rather know this is the case externally.

A girl like the above, if ignored, would actually pursue the man, even if he's short.

There is also more than "enough" good and beautiful women in this world, who don't have their ego in dream land, and are true and genuine beings of beauty. Women who are beautiful yet don't even know it to the extent, who are listening and willing to sustain and surrender to a man.

If you are a man who wants very feminine girls, there are plenty. As there are plenty of types and way one can know or change that.

I strongly advise to experience the world and not accept that all women are of the same kind, or whatever bullshit you see.

A motive that mature men find, is that young females who are "boss bitches" are actually shaking at the touch of a powerful man. And when things get onto a truthful and open territory, they abide by their inner core femininity.

Women need real men for them to become real women. The opposite is also true.

Women are also exceeding the logical and reality faculties by their age against most men of the same age. One should learn by that.

:lol:
That was actually quite funny.
I've had similar experiences from online dating.

One girl blocked me out of nowhere.
In the conversation I mentioned I work in a store in the central city I live in.
As she lives in another city she replied "you mean Uppsala or what? Haha", and I replied "Hmm I think it says Stockholm in my profile...". Then she immediately thought I was rude and blocked me.
:cool:

This kind of 'toxic' behaviour is probably rooted in low self esteem and bad health due to lack of meditation and all other things we here are in the know of. Feminism and other toxic culture also plays in, but I would mostly say this is a health and self esteem issue more than anything else. I feel bad for these people.
They should go to http://www.joyofsatan.org and find the Truth about their unlimited potential and how to activate it.
Then we would not find these kind of cringy behaviours anymore.

NakedPluto said:
While there are many women like these, I feel that it is purposeful that girls of this kind are shown and created predominantly in the media.

I would also state that, very important, and people might not know, especially young men, women of this kind and most of them, do shape and assimilate what a man would teach her.

In other words, in a relationship, a woman will suit the man. Ideally and in general.

Therefore this toxic *NOT* femininity (that's masculine not feminine) is something easily changed by someone and a true prospect of love.

Women who are interested and are genuine on love and other types of relationships, who are serious about you and share themselves to you, as a man, will change for you extensively. Will accept many things.

The rest is on low level existence and games. No one should see the world by these lenses in their personal life, rather know this is the case externally.

A girl like the above, if ignored, would actually pursue the man, even if he's short.

There is also more than "enough" good and beautiful women in this world, who don't have their ego in dream land, and are true and genuine beings of beauty. Women who are beautiful yet don't even know it to the extent, who are listening and willing to sustain and surrender to a man.

If you are a man who wants very feminine girls, there are plenty. As there are plenty of types and way one can know or change that.

I strongly advise to experience the world and not accept that all women are of the same kind, or whatever bullshit you see.

A motive that mature men find, is that young females who are "boss bitches" are actually shaking at the touch of a powerful man. And when things get onto a truthful and open territory, they abide by their inner core femininity.

Women need real men for them to become real women. The opposite is also true.

Women are also exceeding the logical and reality faculties by their age against most men of the same age. One should learn by that.
There are a lot of toxic people like the above but luckily not everyone is like this. it's baffling when you come across them though. They don't want to do anything for you but expect you to drop everything in their lap.

Women and men need to suit and attempt to make one another happy in my opinion, without this being a one-way street. It's unfair to expect someone to accept all sorts of flaws about oneself while reserving the right to pursue what one finds alluring and attractive themselves, and I don't mean just physically. Compromises are important as is seeing each other instead of only one chasing. Why should only one chase and qualify themselves to the other instead of both going for someone they genuinely want a connection with? To me making someone chase you and do all the work is also an ego game. No games. Go after someone if they want you and you want them. No bullshit, no complicated things. Just, "I like you ando you like me, let's get to know each other and make it work." I like that a lot.

This is why I don't bother dealing with the general public. I'm just going to do a working to attract a partner instead.

Yurei said:
This is why I don't bother dealing with the general public. I'm just going to do a working to attract a partner instead.

Go for it. Venus square is coming up by the way you might wanna take advantage! I bet with the work and right opening you will attract someone who falls right over you. I hope for you!

xlnt said:

In the conversation I mentioned I work in a store in the central city I live in.
As she lives in another city she replied "you mean Uppsala or what? Haha", and I replied "Hmm I think it says Stockholm in my profile...". Then she immediately thought I was rude and blocked me.

There are different types of sarcasm, and different ways of being sarcastic. It might seem normal to you to say something like that, but it actually is a negative type of sarcasm which is off-putting and would make someone feel stupid. Rather, it would be more likely a case of healthy self esteem to not tolerate a message like that, and perhaps someone with low self esteem would have continued the conversation with you.

I'm not saying this to be mean or to shame you at all. I'm only telling you for your awareness and future advantage. There are many people similar who haven't learned to differentiate between playful sarcasm (or positive sarcasm which doesn't offend anyone) and negative sarcasm (which hurts people and comes across as a deliberate attack).

Well... there's a reason she's single. :lol:

The hilariousness of the hypocrisy aside, it's also a small example of how far desiring a healthy partner has basically been turned into a crime these days in people's minds. Girl wants tall guy, no issues. Guy wants healthy weight girl but he's the one with the verbal bullet being shot through his head? The absurdity is unreal.

Shadowcat said:
To me making someone chase you and do all the work is also an ego game. No games. Go after someone if they want you and you want them. No bullshit, no complicated things. Just, "I like you ando you like me, let's get to know each other and make it work." I like that a lot.

Sounds like you wouldn't get along with Venus in Aries types :lol:

jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:
To me making someone chase you and do all the work is also an ego game. No games. Go after someone if they want you and you want them. No bullshit, no complicated things. Just, "I like you ando you like me, let's get to know each other and make it work." I like that a lot.

Sounds like you wouldn't get along with Venus in Aries types :lol:

No I wouldn't, others might but hey :p everyone is set up different granted also everyone's ideal courting style. I just believe in putting the work and authentic selves from both sides and maybe this is done In different ways by different people. Different dynamics I may not care for or like maybe mutual to two other people and as someone who studies astrology it would be blind to be honest not to recognize that. A courting behavior I find attractive someone else may not.

jrvan said:
xlnt said:

There are different types of sarcasm, and different ways of being sarcastic. It might seem normal to you to say something like that, but it actually is a negative type of sarcasm which is off-putting and would make someone feel stupid. Rather, it would be more likely a case of healthy self esteem to not tolerate a message like that, and perhaps someone with low self esteem would have continued the conversation with you.

I'm not saying this to be mean or to shame you at all. I'm only telling you for your awareness and future advantage. There are many people similar who haven't learned to differentiate between playful sarcasm (or positive sarcasm which doesn't offend anyone) and negative sarcasm (which hurts people and comes across as a deliberate attack).

I had smiley after it just so you know.

xlnt said:
jrvan said:
xlnt said:

What about it?

jrvan said:
xlnt said:
jrvan said:

What about it?

It may have sounded a bit like you say without the smiley so I think it makes a difference.
She jokingly said "you mean Uppsala or what? Haha" and I just jokingly replied that it says Stockholm in my profile, but without the smile it may been taken another way.
In any case it's no reason to block someone just like that unless you're some snowflake. That's how I see it and I may not agreee with you. I think you have some (((suspicious))) behaviours to be honest. That's my opinion.

xlnt said:
jrvan said:
xlnt said:

What about it?

It may have sounded a bit like you say without the smiley so I think it makes a difference.
She jokingly said "you mean Uppsala or what? Haha" and I just jokingly replied that it says Stockholm in my profile, but without the smile it may been taken another way.
In any case it's no reason to block someone just like that unless you're some snowflake. That's how I see it and I may not agreee with you. I think you have some (((suspicious))) behaviours to be honest. That's my opinion.

Your opinion is that I'm a jew? Thanks. Fuck you too.

Here's MY opinion: YOUR problem is that you don't know how to get along with people. You're oblivious to your own toxicity, but other people aren't, and that's why you are the only one who is surprised when you get bad reactions. You should re-educate yourself on how to socialize if you want to succeed. And no, a smiley face, or a "just kidding" isn't going to make something that is laced with toxicity and your own veiled negativity just magically not be negative. You're a passive aggressive, spiteful troll who takes your own inner pain out on other people instead of dealing with it, and then you try to convince yourself that other people are the problem.

Here's a test for you to prove or disprove my analysis of you: try not being negative. Just try it. Try to resist saying something negative to me in response. Because I don't think you can help yourself.

Again like Cobra said it's not about masculinity or femininity. She is just a toxic loser. Both of them are losers.
Preferences? OK. Perfectly fine.
Double standards, not OK. I get the message.
You wanna open a conversation with your preference, we already know who you are. The girl is pathetic and can't handle the heat in the kitchen. I wouldn't bother with a guy who did the same thing.
Still the guy is fucking petty anyway, don't waste your breath, just leave losers like this alone and spend your time finding better girls.

xlnt said:

You are right that someone could be overly sensitive to your sarcasm, but Jrvan is also right that there was an aspect of rudeness still present within what you said to the girl, even with the smiley face. That is the point that he was making.

As for Jrvan's behavior, he has had his arguments with people, but this is due to karma and poor synastry. When he was given the chance to prove his behavior outside of these forums, he and Tabby did a lot of work for Cobra, under the guidance of Lydia. Therefore, I wouldn't actually doubt his loyalties, despite if you had some other problems with him.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=413931 time=1673876739 user_id=21286]
xlnt said:

You are right that someone could be overly sensitive to your sarcasm

Well, no shit =P

She was sarcastic to me, so I was sarcastic back. Not in a mean way at all though! And neither of you are aware of the entire conversation either.

jrvan said:
xlnt said:
jrvan said:
What about it?

Here's MY opinion: YOUR problem is that you don't know how to get along with people. You're oblivious to your own toxicity, but other people aren't, and that's why you are the only one who is surprised when you get bad reactions. You should re-educate yourself on how to socialize if you want to succeed. And no, a smiley face, or a "just kidding" isn't going to make something that is laced with toxicity and your own veiled negativity just magically not be negative. You're a passive aggressive, spiteful troll who takes your own inner pain out on other people instead of dealing with it, and then you try to convince yourself that other people are the problem.

Here's a test for you to prove or disprove my analysis of you: try not being negative. Just try it. Try to resist saying something negative to me in response. Because I don't think you can help yourself.

Why do you take it so personally? Just seems even more suspicious.. And I did not even say you are a Jew, just that some of your behaviour was. Even more so now with this kind of response, over-judgementally saying I'm toxic and so on.
You need to calm down a bit. Where have I been toxic and negative to people here in this forum do you say?
Like seriously :?

xlnt said:
Why do you take it so personally? Just seems even more suspicious.. And I did not even say you are a Jew, just that some of your behaviour was. Even more so now with this kind of response, over-judgementally saying I'm toxic and so on.
You need to calm down a bit. Where have I been toxic and negative to people here in this forum do you say?
It's better to ignore him. He inserts himself in a position to take things personally just a tad bit off from the point made. Thus, a pointless argument ensues. It's a repeating theme from him. Don't worry, life goes on.

Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:
It's better to ignore him. He inserts himself in a position to take things personally just a tad bit off from the point made. Thus, a pointless argument ensues. It's a repeating theme from him. Don't worry, life goes on.

I honestly find it pathetic and complete asshole-tier type shit that the both of you are essentially putting blame on him for getting pissed and angrily reacting to what is basically some ungrateful bite-the-hand that-feeds type of comment when Jrvan was just trying to help you Xlint.

I have followed some of the skirmishes in forums partially with Jrvan before but looking at this, I do not approve of the both of you at all right now. Jrvan has a right to be ticked off for something that was literally directed at him personally Xlnt, you basically told Jrvan directly that you found his behavior jewy, and on an unfounded basis at that. he has done more for Jos than you ever have. Then when Jrvan goes to defend himself against an unjust attack against him or even his behavior (because he has never acted like a fucking jew), one that was unprovoked and AFTER he tries to help someone he gets shit for it from both of you. The way he reacted is justified. Who wouldn't get pissed like this at such an accusation after trying to help some one? Jrvan did not deserve this at all.

Also Henu why don't you stop making comments like this that contribute absolutely nothing of value? You are an SS brother and I would give the last of my energy to you if it meant getting rid of the last kike, but I detest the way you often try to either one-up people in some "smug benevolent" post to make them feel undermined or less than what they are or to basically post bait comments like this that have no value and just stir the pot that you know damn well are going to piss people off.

Either the above or nitpicking and coldly criticizing something in ways that at times come off as "fuck you are stupid" kind of vibe or "omg" as opposed to giving any actual positivity or gratitude for what could have been someone's hard work, which comes off as extremely ungrateful. You would really benefit from refining your capacity for constructive criticism by basically not being such a dick. You might not realize this or maybe you do I am not sure, but I don't think I'm the only one who sees this, and I have seen comments from others to you in the past about this as well as far as baiting useless comments.

Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:

And how, pray tell, was it even appropriate for xlnt to randomly say his opinion about Van's behaviour being "suspiciously jewish" without anything to back it up, when all Van was doing was giving him advice about how he talks to others?

That's like saying the bear shouldn't snap because a person poked him with a stick and it's "just a stick bro".

xlnt said:
jrvan said:
xlnt said:

Let's deconstruct your comment here piece by piece.

I'm going to start with the easiest:

"Where have I been toxic and negative to people here in this forum do you say?"
I didn't say or imply anything about how you have engaged in this forum.

"And I did not even say you are a Jew,"
Stop playing dumb. We all know what triple parentheses implies. You knew exactly what you were saying and implying.

"Even more so now with this kind of response,"
Saying "fuck you" when you claim that my behavior is jewish, is not jewish behavior. That's ridiculous.

"over-judgementally saying I'm toxic and so on."
At first I might have given you the benefit of the doubt, but your response to my attempt to help you with unsolicited advice was to treat me exactly how you treated the girl in the message sample that you provided. All I said was "What about it?" when you mentioned the emoji, as I didn't understand the relevance. And then you got even more irrelevant by talking about my past behavior on the forums which had nothing to do with the conversation. That was extremely toxic of you. My response was incredibly light compared to what it could have been, and it was very warranted. Even then with my "over-judgemental" response, I was still trying to help you, but you can't see that because in reality YOU are the oversensitive one who feels slighted in the first place. You're the one who took everything personally, and the way you dealt with it was by taking it out on me. Thus proving everything I said about you, and removing any benefit of the doubt I would have originally given you.

"just that some of your behaviour was."
Again, there was no relevance or place for this to be inserted. It was totally random and out of place to say that my behavior was jewish. There's no reason for it to be said.

"Why do you take it so personally?"
Why oh why would I take it personally when someone calls me a kike... let me think. Oh right, because...
WHO THE FUCK WOULDN'T?

xlnt said:

He has some [[Martian]] problems and tries to compensate his injured Martian rulership with other Martian rulerships. Ignore him.

xlnt said:
In any case it's no reason to block someone just like that unless you're some snowflake.

I'll add my 2 cents: Communicating online is not the same as in person. So while you used a smiley face to that girl, she had no way of knowing if you were actually making a joke. Smiley faces do not guarantee a legit smiling face on the other end of the internet. A lot of weirdos use smiley faces to make themselves seem nice. So while you are probably a great guy, the weirdos ruined the nice reputation of the smiley face for you.

Girls are flooded by messages from men online. It's insane. For every decent guy, they have hundreds of creeps after them. I tried internet dating once after a friend recommended it, I did not even have my pic up and I received so many emails my inbox imploded. 500+ in the first few days. I had to quit after like the 4th day.

And, a lot of men are doing "game", or however it's worded. Make the woman feel like she's stupid, then make her feel like he is her only option. Women are used to that tactic, so if she blocked you, don't take it personally. She's just narrowing her many options down.

Again, I will stress: if a woman rejects you (this goes for all men), do not take it personally. It has nothing to do with you personally, it's just that we have too many options and need to narrow down quickly. That woman most likely does not have a hundred hours in a day to carefully consider everyone who tries to talk to her.

Bright Truth said:
He has some [[Martian]] problems and tries to compensate his injured Martian rulership with other Martian rulerships. Ignore him.

Elaborate please?

Shadowcat said:
I honestly find it pathetic and complete asshole-tier type shit that the both of you are essentially putting blame on him for getting pissed and angrily reacting to what is basically some ungrateful bite-the-hand that-feeds type of comment when Jrvan was just trying to help you Xlint.
Relax. I observe a pattern and told another member to not worry about it. If you see this as as being an asshole, so be it.

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Relax. I observe a pattern and told another member to not worry about it. If you see this as as being an asshole, so be it.

As I mentioned I have only partially seen other arguments before regarding Jrvan. I have not seen all starts and ends or how exactly those happened and it's not important to me. But when I see someone being wrongly attacked and disrespected especially after trying to extend their hand to someone it really pisses me off.

How exactly does this past minimize and invalidate him being wrongly attacked after trying to help a fellow SS and rightfully getting angry at it in this very instance? It doesn't justify anything you or xlint has said to him and trying to invalidate his feelings here and disregarding them based on your own personal bias against him or dislike, from both of you IS being an asshole regardless of the past and you know it.

Another one of these. How is this helpful in any way to anyone? Don't you people get it? This is what I mean in the past about the forums acting like immature children. This is nothing more than an inflammatory post that is just going to throw more wood on top of a fire. Instead of saying something like this why not try to understand what is going on here in the first place and diffuse the situation based on this? Instead writing something that clearly indicates you are dismissing someone's feelings which is obviously going to invoke a reaction, especially since people here are claiming some "pattern", and are indicating they would be familiar with this. Amazing... Why then poke the bear on purpose?

Before anyone wants to make another comment like this and go off any personal bias get the facts straight. Jrvan was trying to help xlnt and give genuine advice. Xnlt gave a personal attack in return from apparently not liking the advice which was well meant, an attack that was undeserved. Anyone here shaking their heads at Jrvan for reacting just because he has butt heads with people in the past before are invalidating what actually happened here and are being unfair.

If you try to help someone and then they call you a jew or call your behavior jewy out of nowhere, wouldn't you get angry? the lack of empathy from peoples comments really angers me.

I would stick up for other SS if i saw them in the same situation. If there is one thing I detest it's bullying. I had to put up with it my entire childhood life.

Just woke up to this shit show omg :lol:
Thread derailed

Shadowcat said:

Another one of these. How is this helpful in any way to anyone? Don't you people get it? This is what I mean in the past about the forums acting like immature children. This is nothing more than an inflammatory post that is just going to throw more wood on top of a fire. Instead of saying something like this why not try to understand what is going on here in the first place and diffuse the situation based on this? Instead writing something that clearly indicates you are dismissing someone's feelings which is obviously going to invoke a reaction, especially since people here are claiming some "pattern", and are indicating they would be familiar with this. Amazing... Why then poke the bear on purpose?

Before anyone wants to make another comment like this and go off any personal bias get the facts straight. Jrvan was trying to help xlnt and give genuine advice. Xnlt gave a personal attack in return from apparently not liking the advice which was well meant, an attack that was undeserved. Anyone here shaking their heads at Jrvan for reacting just because he has butt heads with people in the past before are invalidating what actually happened here and are being unfair.

If you try to help someone and then they call you a jew or call your behavior jewy out of nowhere, wouldn't you get angry? the lack of empathy from peoples comments really angers me.

I would stick up for other SS if i saw them in the same situation. If there is one thing I detest it's bullying. I had to put up with it my entire childhood life.

Throughout the time I spent on forums I never picked fights with people. One reason of it because I want to do my job professionally, another reason of it I don't want to get into pointless fights, especially if it's taking place between two SS.

As regards Jrvan, I have my own valid reasons, which I will not open.

Whatever, I know if I do speak more about this person, I know very well that another 50 posts+ wave (his secret weapon. I lost the count of the topics that inflated and got off the track through debates and endless posts by Jrvan and the other opposing parties) will flame up the topics anywhere he sees my name. Alas, Gods forbid!

Shadowcat said:
As I mentioned I have only partially seen other arguments before regarding Jrvan. I have not seen all starts and ends or how exactly those happened and it's not important to me. But when I see someone being wrongly attacked and disrespected especially after trying to extend their hand to someone it really pisses me off.
You should be aware of the broader picture. In this instance, we are not talking about the same subject. You refer to the original comment and intent. I refer to the continuation of the comment and how the thing evolved.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=414089 time=1673937600 user_id=57]
xlnt said:
In any case it's no reason to block someone just like that unless you're some snowflake.

I'll add my 2 cents: Communicating online is not the same as in person. So while you used a smiley face to that girl, she had no way of knowing if you were actually making a joke. Smiley faces do not guarantee a legit smiling face on the other end of the internet. A lot of weirdos use smiley faces to make themselves seem nice. So while you are probably a great guy, the weirdos ruined the nice reputation of the smiley face for you.

Girls are flooded by messages from men online. It's insane. For every decent guy, they have hundreds of creeps after them. I tried internet dating once after a friend recommended it, I did not even have my pic up and I received so many emails my inbox imploded. 500+ in the first few days. I had to quit after like the 4th day.

And, a lot of men are doing "game", or however it's worded. Make the woman feel like she's stupid, then make her feel like he is her only option. Women are used to that tactic, so if she blocked you, don't take it personally. She's just narrowing her many options down.

Again, I will stress: if a woman rejects you (this goes for all men), do not take it personally. It has nothing to do with you personally, it's just that we have too many options and need to narrow down quickly. That woman most likely does not have a hundred hours in a day to carefully consider everyone who tries to talk to her.

Well you have good points and I did not take it personally, just thought it seemed funny actually, just like the conversation mentioned at the top here.

Here is the full conversation I had with the girl who blocked me, for you all to witness:

Hi. Nice presentation. Describes me pretty well too, except that my cat's name is Kiara.
Why are you on sick leave?
Works in a shop by myself in town. It's ok :)

Hello
Thanks so much
Burned out and a few other things
Okay, you mean Uppsala or? Lol

Hmm, I think it says Stockholm in my profile :)
Burned out sounds difficult, then. Felt close to it sometimes but rest is important as well as exercise.
What do you enjoy doing the most otherwise?
Personally, I get happy from training, but it's mostly afterwards.

Didn't check it so you immediately know where the person lives when you get the message.
I'm not a mind reader or omniscient goddess who knows exactly everything.
Checked it later.

You seem a little rude actually
Have a good one

I've showed this to friends who also thought it was funny and quite unbelievable.
In any case it's easy to misinterpret people on the internet and with text communication overall.
I had no intention of coming of as rude and I certaintly don't think I acted rude in this conversation at all, just responding a bit sarcasticly to a sarcastic question from her, which she obviously could not handle.

To answer Jrvans question of who would not take it personally if blamed for acting like a Jew?:
someone who is not a Jew and knows it.

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
You should be aware of the broader picture. In this instance, we are not talking about the same subject. You refer to the original comment and intent. I refer to the continuation of the comment and how the thing evolved.

As am I. How is this not seen exactly? I put it in plain sight. I was not only referring to Jrvans initial help, but the way Xlnt reacted to him as well as referring to all the comments that happend after. i am literally talking about the whole picture You are referring to the reactions that happened after said comment, to which you commented on by dismissing this as "oh its just his pattern" While jrvan was standing up for himself to someone who was being a dick to him for no reason.

The continuation happened the way it did when jrvan showed how he was offended at an unjust accusation, after xlint told him his behavior was jewy. Then when xnlt went on to repeat the same insult in reaction to Jrvan defending himself and acted as if jrvan was crazy and attacking xlnt for no reason which was also a dick move and not true, your comment to xlnt's quote of that was basically saying "ignore him he is overreacting, and its his pattern" This once again is dismissal and minimizing the unjust treatment jrvan recieved, and are obviously willfully ignoring. I'm not stupid.

You using the evolution of the thread to point out said pattern of jrvans past came off in a way, and not to just me, that was callous and dismissive towards him being unjustly attacked and this was my point. It's a detail you probably at the very least didn't register, but even with it pointed out to you and not trying to understand it, you are probably not capable of understanding others on an empathetic level anyway or were just willfully ignoring this because you dislike him.

I know what I am aware of and what I perceived.

Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:

As am I. How is this not seen exactly? I put it in plain sight. I was not only referring to Jrvans initial help, but the way Xlnt reacted to him as well as referring to all the comments that happend after. i am literally talking about the whole picture You are referring to the reactions that happened after said comment, to which you commented on by dismissing this as "oh its just his pattern" While jrvan was standing up for himself to someone who was being a dick to him for no reason.

The continuation happened the way it did when jrvan showed how he was offended at an unjust accusation, after xlint told him his behavior was jewy. Then when xnlt went on to repeat the same insult in reaction to Jrvan defending himself and acted as if jrvan was crazy and attacking xlnt for no reason which was also a dick move and not true, your comment to xlnt's quote of that was basically saying "ignore him he is overreacting, and its his pattern" This once again is dismissal and minimizing the unjust treatment jrvan recieved, and are obviously willfully ignoring. I'm not stupid.

You using the evolution of the thread to point out said pattern of jrvans past came off in a way, and not to just me, that was callous and dismissive towards him being unjustly attacked and this was my point. It's a detail you probably at the very least didn't register, but even with it pointed out to you and not trying to understand it, you are probably not capable of understanding others on an empathetic level anyway or were just willfully ignoring this because you dislike him.

I know what I am aware of and what I perceived.

And if you want to talk about the specifics and elaboration of Jrvans initial defensive reaction (as in that one quote specifically) to Xlnt specifically my point also still stands. Who wouldn't react this way to being wronfully accused? Jrvan defended himself and then proverbially hit xnlt back with his words. To not understand why is just simply blind and selfish, Even if it was in the way that others perceived as part of some pattern from the past, because it would not have happened in this case if he wasn't attacked. Its not like he was looking for something. The attack was unfair and the reaction was justified and being dismissive of it is a dick move. That is all I'm going to say about this. Other people are free to put in two cents but i have said what i have percieved and felt.

If others wish to have any last word on this they may have it whatever they may say to me or the subject, i have said what needed to be said and I am finished. But my strong sense of justice dislikes disregarding how one may treat or influence others because of their excuses of tunnel vision that claims to simply "innocently" look at empirical evidence only while ignoring social common sense and what is intuitive and what is natural from a humane point of view as far as human perception.

Bright Truth said:
As regards Jrvan, I have my own valid reasons, which I will not open.
That's disappointing. I thought you had genuine insight to share that may have been helpful, which was why I asked you to elaborate about your other comment. What a tease.

Whatever, I know if I do speak more about this person, I know very well that another 50 posts+ wave (his secret weapon. I lost the count of the topics that inflated and got off the track through debates and endless posts by Jrvan and the other opposing parties) will flame up the topics anywhere he sees my name. Alas, Gods forbid!

Why would I target you? That doesn't sound like me at all. I don't go chasing others around to harass them on posts, even when I dislike them (I've been the victim of that by others in the past where my own topics got attacked and derailed though). There are people here whom I severely dislike, and I deliberately try to avoid talking to them unless they reply to me, or if I feel it's important enough to comment on something they said when I have something to add or to object to something. It's just discourse, and discourse helps others who see it. It stops being discourse when others engage in personal attacks against me for no reason, which has happened more times than I care to count.

Well, anyway you have nothing to worry about. I don't think I've ever spoken to you before so I obviously have nothing against you, and I don't care about your false impressions of me. You're free to think and feel however you want. I only got curious because I thought maybe you had legitimate criticism or something insightful to share which may have helped me out, but now I know that's not the case so I've lost interest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back