Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

When doing the 3rd eye, pineal breathing meditation when it says to Breathe in energy from the base of your spine up to your throat chakra does this mean to breathe in energy up through your middle chakras to the middle throat chakra or up through your spine extensions to your spinal throat chakra extension? Thank you.

Stormblood said:
Shemsu said:
It is martial science not art.

Art also means "skill, ability". Martial is then every skill/ability related to Mars, which include combat skills. Art is also self-expression, and you can definitely express your qualities through fighting.

Agreed. I merely wanted to differentiate between the two by using a stereotypical art vs science division although they often overlap and intertwine. I definitely need to work on expressing my thoughts more clearly. That also led to a completely unnecessary series of back and forth posts in more than one topic. I'll just try to do better next time. Thanx

Hesffcs115 said:
When doing the 3rd eye, pineal breathing meditation when it says to Breathe in energy from the base of your spine up to your throat chakra does this mean to breathe in energy up through your middle chakras to the middle throat chakra or up through your spine extensions to your spinal throat chakra extension? Thank you.

Working on the pineal gland when one are an intermediate level...And then what you say does not correspond with meditation, please read it carefully.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html

Cosmic6999 said:
Hey I just wanted to tell y’all goodbye somebody probably in here curse me I don’t know who are why but I don’t think this path for me no progress with the 3rd eye or energy even when I tried nothing it’s almost 3 years and nothing have change it’s the same shit with me maybe this not for me I’m closed off bad barely can see or feel maybe Lucifer not for me I think I choice the wrong path again shit wild it’s funny cause people who walk away from Satan or Lucifer shit happened to them n I find that strange it might comes from Satan himself he probably get mad n do things too you I tried you guys I know y’all want care n they go have bad comments but idc

If a SS curses another SS they would be punished by the Gods. If you are a infiltrator, you have already been cursed.

I find it hard to believe that you have meditated for 3 years and not seen anything change?
If your not fully psychic then who cares? Just do what you should do everyday and don't expect so much and don't beat yourself up. Clearly your mentality is wrong. Trust in the Gods goes a long way.

Cosmic6999 said:
Hey I just wanted to tell y’all goodbye somebody probably in here curse me I don’t know who are why but I don’t think this path for me no progress with the 3rd eye or energy even when I tried nothing it’s almost 3 years and nothing have change it’s the same shit with me maybe this not for me I’m closed off bad barely can see or feel maybe Lucifer not for me I think I choice the wrong path again shit wild it’s funny cause people who walk away from Satan or Lucifer shit happened to them n I find that strange it might comes from Satan himself he probably get mad n do things too you I tried you guys I know y’all want care n they go have bad comments but idc

If a SS curses another SS they would be punished by the Gods. If you are a infiltrator, you have already been cursed.

I find it hard to believe that you have meditated for 3 years and not seen anything change?
If your not fully psychic then who cares? Just do what you should do everyday and don't expect so much and don't beat yourself up. Clearly your mentality is wrong. Trust in the Gods goes a long way.

I have been following joy of Satan for almost 7 years, and I felt the gods many times and went through many experiences with them, and I gained invaluable knowledge thanks to them, but circumstances did not allow me to open my eyes and communicate directly with them, but I wanted to ask my question here and benefit from answers Brothers and sisters, my question is what is the best thing I can offer to the gods? Another example is if I have a request and submit it to the gods, but I cannot communicate with them until I know what to offer in return. In this case, what are the efforts that I can present to the gods?
Thank you...

Hail lucifer
Hail Satan for ever

Stolas216 said:
I have been following joy of Satan for almost 7 years, and I felt the gods many times and went through many experiences with them, and I gained invaluable knowledge thanks to them, but circumstances did not allow me to open my eyes and communicate directly with them, but I wanted to ask my question here and benefit from answers Brothers and sisters, my question is what is the best thing I can offer to the gods? Another example is if I have a request and submit it to the gods, but I cannot communicate with them until I know what to offer in return. In this case, what are the efforts that I can present to the gods?
Thank you...

Hail lucifer
Hail Satan for ever

You can ask the Gods for anything. It might be better to ask them to gide you, on how to get the desire yourself. You can offer the Gods sexual energy or do more rtrs, or spread thier truth in a save way of course.

DarkDan666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Yeah I don’t know if it’s the program I’m following are it’s due to people around who believe Lucifer is evil n mess everything up then I got a reading who told me Lucifer is what I don’t need so it’s like I get stuck constantly

DarkDan666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

How can I trust into something that don’t seems to help me I’m struggling

Stolas216 said:
Thank you...

Hail lucifer
Hail Satan for ever
Advancing yourself spiritually, doing various RTRs and Demon's rituals and contributing to current JoS projects are all valuable ways of "paying back".

DarkDan666 said:

He didn't in earnest. What he did were sporadic efforts at best and asking the same basic questions for over a dozen times.

Cosmic6999 said:
He does not get mad and punish you. You are effectively punishing yourself by not applying yourself to the knowledge presented. So basically you are completely at the whims of fate and our common enemy. Any Gods or us do not curse you or anything.

Abyss said:
Can anyone please answer me? I kinda am in a rush, thanks in advance!
Any sign out of detriment and fall is okay, but you are getting less out of your efforts than you would be getting with exalted and home signs.

Stolas216 said:
Thank you...

Hail lucifer
Hail Satan for ever

Use your strengths to help The Joy of Satan, but above all, help yourself by meditating regularly.
It is beautiful seeing more and more people are with us!

I feel this strong current of energy moving around inside my head all day, I don't feel like it's natural is there something I can do to get rid of this?

hi

where is Hell?
is it a place in the physical universe, or is it elsewhere?

where do the gods, demons & lesser entities live?

according to science; the physical universe will end. is it true? (even if its after ~9999999 quadrillion years from now)?

hi

i saw the posts regarding recreational drug use.
from it, i gathered that weed and lsd etcetera must not be used if we wish to evolve spiritually.

in another post, i asked if its okay to use weed like once a month.
a fellow SS replied and said that even using it once a month will hinder spiritual development.
was our SS correct?

also, whats the case with alcohol?
will it also hinder spiritual development if used at all?
or is alcohol different than weed in that sense?

furthermore, are there any recreational substances which cAn be used without stopping spiritual development?

Hesffcs115 said:
I feel this strong current of energy moving around inside my head all day, I don't feel like it's natural is there something I can do to get rid of this?

Where do you feel it? From where is it coming and where is it flowing?

Try to balance your energies.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html
Also Hatha Yoga should help.

sola said:
hi

where is Hell?

according to science; the physical universe will end. is it true? (even if its after ~9999999 quadrillion years from now)?
Hell is the Earth, the base chakra. Paradise is the astral, the Crown Chakra

Cosmic6999 said:
Yeah I don’t know if it’s the program I’m following are it’s due to people around who believe Lucifer is evil n mess everything up then I got a reading who told me Lucifer is what I don’t need so it’s like I get stuck constantly
A few things come in mind that have an impact on your advancement:

Mental and spiritual blocks which result in doubts and lack of consistent effort. Lack of effort, let's say for example with aura of protection and cleaning makes you more susceptible to unfavorable influences from other people and hostile entities.

Associating and taking advice from people without to heart: Believing things people say about matters they do not know about is holding you back. You are effectively being swayed by other people instead of staying firm in your conviction. Actually, you don't seem to have a conviction.

Constant need for feeling something unrealistic or unnecessary for time being. Lack of specific training. You can not expect to see and feel clearly with improper training which does not even include practical application on top of energy work.

Cosmic6999 said:
You have been helped here for multiple years now. One must wonder... How do you spend your days and how about your mindset. Why are there same posts posted multiple times even after being answered. Clearly you need to train your mind more. Maybe you should start using your intellectual capabilities more to get better at it. Using spiritual methods to remove mental blocks goes a long way along this.

All in all you should focus on basics such as cleaning, protection, void meditation and yoga for quite some time. If you have not done so yet, which is pretty obvious you have not, now is a good time to begin with. Eventually you can start pinpointing your weaknesses one by one and removing them.

NinRick said:
Hesffcs115 said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

It feels like it starts from like the middle left side of my head then travels to the left all the way to the side of my skull, sometimes it feels like it enters my ear and my eardrum begins to hurt I don't think it's a parasite because I've already been tested for that.

Hesffcs115 said:
NinRick said:
Hesffcs115 said:

It feels like it starts from like the middle left side of my head then travels to the left all the way to the side of my skull, sometimes it feels like it enters my ear and my eardrum begins to hurt I don't think it's a parasite because I've already been tested for that.

How are your meditations? Do you work on your chakra's daily?

These symptoms sound very similar to energy being trapped under a blocked chakra. In this case, it would be energy flow between the 6th chakra and Crown chakra being obstructed.

The fact it travels only to the left side of your head also signifies your right temple chakra especially is blocked.

Meditate upon your chakra's. Open them according to the instructions on the JoS, and spin them daily to keep them open.

You can heal this in minutes doing so. Relief should be immediate.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Hesffcs115 said:
NinRick said:

How are your meditations? Do you work on your chakra's daily?

These symptoms sound very similar to energy being trapped under a blocked chakra. In this case, it would be energy flow between the 6th chakra and Crown chakra being obstructed.

The fact it travels only to the left side of your head also signifies your right temple chakra especially is blocked.

Meditate upon your chakra's. Open them according to the instructions on the JoS, and spin them daily to keep them open.

You can heal this in minutes doing so. Relief should be immediate.

Hail Satan!

By spinning the chakras do you mean doing the ez chakra spin mediation? If so can I just do the full chakra meditation instead of the ez chakra spin? Or should the ez chakra spin be done everyday? Thank you.

Hesffcs115 said:
By spinning the chakras do you mean doing the ez chakra spin mediation? If so can I just do the full chakra meditation instead of the ez chakra spin? Or should the ez chakra spin be done everyday? Thank you.

Yes the EZ chakra spin. It should be done daily.

You can do the full chakra meditation as well, however be careful with doing that if you haven't regularly meditated on your chakra's.

I would suggest you look over the beginner pages on opening the chakra's first if it has been a while for you.

Follow those instructions, then lead into doing the full chakra mediation daily after that.

Masterj810610 said:
Hell is the Earth, the base chakra. Paradise is the astral, the Crown Chakra
thank you.

i have read the JoS page regarding Hell https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html. That's the hell which i was inquiring about.

It doesnt seem to be talking about earth or the base chakra, though i have heard that the Base & Crown are hell & paradise - so i know what you mean.

the 'Hell' that has been spoken about on the webpage seems to be a non-earth place where spirits go.
i wondered if its another place in the universe, or maybe its a place on the astral realm, or maybe its neither in the universe or the astral and is somewhere else entirely.

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
A few things come in mind that have an impact on your advancement:

Mental and spiritual blocks which result in doubts and lack of consistent effort. Lack of effort, let's say for example with aura of protection and cleaning makes you more susceptible to unfavorable influences from other people and hostile entities.

Associating and taking advice from people without to heart: Believing things people say about matters they do not know about is holding you back. You are effectively being swayed by other people instead of staying firm in your conviction. Actually, you don't seem to have a conviction.

Constant need for feeling something unrealistic or unnecessary for time being. Lack of specific training. You can not expect to see and feel clearly with improper training which does not even include practical application on top of energy work.

Cosmic6999 said:
You have been helped here for multiple years now. One must wonder... How do you spend your days and how about your mindset. Why are there same posts posted multiple times even after being answered. Clearly you need to train your mind more. Maybe you should start using your intellectual capabilities more to get better at it. Using spiritual methods to remove mental blocks goes a long way along this.

All in all you should focus on basics such as cleaning, protection, void meditation and yoga for quite some time. If you have not done so yet, which is pretty obvious you have not, now is a good time to begin with. Eventually you can start pinpointing your weaknesses one by one and removing them.

You know you right then the universe send no fap and semen retention it’s weird n it’s like it’s 2023 and I want to build a strong connection with Lucifer and the gods tired of the same thing but since you said I need to focus on cleansing n protecting and void meditation and yoga which you have a point I been spinning my chakras and trying to strengthen my aura n it seems I haven’t focus on basic things you know and I think you for this conviction to my path of who I am basically focus on healing mainly r

Henu the Great said:
DarkDan666 said:

He didn't in earnest. What he did were sporadic efforts at best and asking the same basic questions for over a dozen times.

Cosmic6999 said:
He does not get mad and punish you. You are effectively punishing yourself by not applying yourself to the knowledge presented. So basically you are completely at the whims of fate and our common enemy. Any Gods or us do not curse you or anything.

I see now it’s been difficult I don’t know what else to do after meditation I don’t know how long we suppose to meditate for it’s been strange you know n I been on it for almost 3 slacking and falling behind

Truth is I want to work with my demons and father Lucifer and really grow it seems I been getting affected by my surroundings and it’s affecting me a lot I been meditating I haven’t been working on my chakras nothing I haven’t been doing the rtr like that or returning curses it’s been a struggle and I here about no fap and semen retention a lot it seems as if I can’t get away from all this

Cosmic6999 said:
Truth is I want to work with my demons and father Lucifer and really grow it seems I been getting affected by my surroundings and it’s affecting me a lot I been meditating I haven’t been working on my chakras nothing I haven’t been doing the rtr like that or returning curses it’s been a struggle and I here about no fap and semen retention a lot it seems as if I can’t get away from all this

You might want to make a new thread where you can explain everything you are doing on a daily basis. Then, we can give you more specific advice.

If you are feeling lazy, energy like Nauthiz helps instill discipline, however you need to be able to complete a 40 day working for this, or otherwise be competent to make use of it.

The best advice I could give you now is to restrict your phone/video game use. Restrict porn or other distractions. Use software blockers if you need to. This will all reset your brain and make it much easier to focus on doing your spiritual work.

What are you hearing about nofap? Restricting your masturbating is not good, but there are cases where people masturbate to an unhealthy point where it hurts their body. If this happens, it can kill your willpower. Does this sound like you? Maybe you are being sent a sign. This is just a guess on my part.

------------------

I would highly recommend you start doing yoga if it is hard to do the mental work. This will make sure you are empowering your soul.

As for meditation: Don't exhaust yourself, but also put in a decent effort. When cleaning the aura and chakras, you can spend perhaps 5-10 minutes on it all, maybe even less if this is too long for you. The same goes for empowerment, whether you spin the chakras and make them go faster, or chant mantras on them to energize them.

You must also train your mind with both void meditation (blocking out thoughts) and visualizing practice (hold an image in your head for 2 minutes, like a square). This will make it much easier to direct energy.

To actually SEE energy, you have to work on your third eye. Do the third eye opening and empowerment, then try to look through your third eye. Just keep staring into space and try to see energy. You may feel a pressure on your third eye chakra, and then eventually you will see colors.

As your empower your chakras, or as you raise more energy for cleaning, this will make it much easier to see. More energy=a higher chance for you to sense the energy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=413408 time=1673637787 user_id=21286]
Cosmic6999 said:

You might want to make a new thread where you can explain everything you are doing on a daily basis. Then, we can give you more specific advice.

If you are feeling lazy, energy like Nauthiz helps instill discipline, however you need to be able to complete a 40 day working for this, or otherwise be competent to make use of it.

The best advice I could give you now is to restrict your phone/video game use. Restrict porn or other distractions. Use software blockers if you need to. This will all reset your brain and make it much easier to focus on doing your spiritual work.

What are you hearing about nofap? Restricting your masturbating is not good, but there are cases where people masturbate to an unhealthy point where it hurts their body. If this happens, it can kill your willpower. Does this sound like you? Maybe you are being sent a sign. This is just a guess on my part.

------------------

I would highly recommend you start doing yoga if it is hard to do the mental work. This will make sure you are empowering your soul.

As for meditation: Don't exhaust yourself, but also put in a decent effort. When cleaning the aura and chakras, you can spend perhaps 5-10 minutes on it all, maybe even less if this is too long for you. The same goes for empowerment, whether you spin the chakras and make them go faster, or chant mantras on them to energize them.

You must also train your mind with both void meditation (blocking out thoughts) and visualizing practice (hold an image in your head for 2 minutes, like a square). This will make it much easier to direct energy.

To actually SEE energy, you have to work on your third eye. Do the third eye opening and empowerment, then try to look through your third eye. Just keep staring into space and try to see energy. You may feel a pressure on your third eye chakra, and then eventually you will see colors.

As your empower your chakras, or as you raise more energy for cleaning, this will make it much easier to see. More energy=a higher chance for you to sense the energy.

Ok so what do you mean by the last part raise energy for cleaning and what I do is study the site sometimes get on tik tok to get more information and in the morning go to school do power yoga and journal get in nature for 2hrs or 45 min or more I relax n watch shows and stuff I go places sometimes but I mainly be home

sola said:
hi

i saw the posts regarding recreational drug use.
from it, i gathered that weed and lsd etcetera must not be used if we wish to evolve spiritually.

in another post, i asked if its okay to use weed like once a month.
a fellow SS replied and said that even using it once a month will hinder spiritual development.
was our SS correct?

also, whats the case with alcohol?
will it also hinder spiritual development if used at all?
or is alcohol different than weed in that sense?

furthermore, are there any recreational substances which cAn be used without stopping spiritual development?
Recreational drugs damage your Soul - once a month or thrice a month or every day, they still hurt you (albeit more or less), but the damage is nevertheless done. You cannot use drugs a certain number of times per month and expect your Soul is just as it's been until then.
Alcohol, as I know, is different, meaning it is acceptable but in sensible quantities. Unlike drugs, it doesn't hinder spiritual development or damage your Soul by simply using it, but the quantity (and the reason why you're drinking, and what you're doing under the influence) matters. Basically, don't drink to drown out your problems and don't get drunk to the point you lose control over yourself or your memory. Also, some water it down (50%, like the Romans if I recall correctly)

sola said:
hi

where is Hell?

Aside from Hell being the 1st chakra, if I understood correctly what's written on the website, then it is a spiritual dimension where our SS' souls are protected from the enemy and where they reside until being reincarnated. HPS Maxine said that some Lesser Demons only exist on the astral, while stronger ones have bodies on other planets.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Hesffcs115 said:
Is it true that freckles and red hair on whites are a product of race mixing with blacks?

No this is not true. These are White Irish traits. It is rare for black people to even have these traits.

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/on-race/ this guy is saying that red hair and freckles come from blacks

thanks to the spiritual family, ive been taught that race mixing must not happen.

i.e. dont have sex with other races (and subraces).

thats as far as i know, i could be wrong about some details.

question is; does that apply only to heterosexual sex?
or does it apply to homosexual sex aswell?

sola said:
thanks to the spiritual family, ive been taught that race mixing must not happen.

i.e. dont have sex with other races (and subraces).

thats as far as i know, i could be wrong about some details.

question is; does that apply only to heterosexual sex?
or does it apply to homosexual sex aswell?

Homosexual sex must also only be done with ones own race

last quarter moon is still considered a waning moon right? and so it would be ok to do a working during a last quater?

Hello, I have two questions about NS Germany.

The first is, what is the evidence that they supported, or at least were tolerant of homosexuals? I understand that Hitler said that he didn't want to be a spoil sport to any of his men, but couldn't this be in reference to something else? Also I couldn't find where that quote originates from. Is it something he said in private to someone or was it in a speech, or was it in a book he wrote, or something else?

I'd also like to ask about the evidence that they were Satanists. Otto Rahn did say that he was fighting under the flag of Lucifer, but this may have been something exclusive to him that others may have not shared in their views. I also recall Hitler saying something along the lines of "Though shall worship the superman, the elite of the race, the ruler of all the nations of the Earth" in reference to a bible quote between Jesus and Satan. Are these the only things that suggest they were Satanists?

I hope my questions didn't come off as disrespectful, but after reading the gblt thule society website, I just feel that it isn't really enough to say with certainty that they were satanists/accepting of homosexuals.

I assume someone may point me to the "pink swastika" book as proof that they accepted homosexuals, but, if I'm not mistaken, that book was written by a devout christian and a jew, so it may have served as a way to discredit the Third Reich in some people's eyes or to outright slander them.

Thanks to any responders in advance.

Hesffcs115 said:
last quarter moon is still considered a waning moon right? and so it would be ok to do a working during a last quater?

Yes. The moon is currently waning from Jan 6th, after the full moon, to Jan 21st, before the new moon.
Not every moon sign will be obviously useful under certain phases of the moon, but yes you can start workings at this time.

The waning moon is the best time for endings and removals. The closer to the new moon, the stronger this "removal force" will be. Two great dates for this are Jan 15th and Jan 21st, as both the Scorpio and Capricorn new moons apply to endings in their own way. Furthermore, the day of Saturn (Jan 21st), which rules Capricorn, would give its own boost to removal of negativity, in addition to what was described above.

Be careful though, because the 21st itself has a void moon at the beginning, as well as the New Moon towards the middle of the day. Both of these events will disturb the previously described energetic conditions.

Look at your natal chart, think deeply about yourself, or ask the Gods where you need to improve. Then, you can start a working on these times for removing negative obstacles, habits, or other karma in this area.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back