Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #381: Spiritual Concealment and SS “Hinduism” Masquerading (Short Form)

AskSatanOperator

Refer to “Question #370” Which is Much Longer For Some Added Context on These Questions.

1- How do you deal with being a Satanist while having a wife, kids, friends? (I’ve suspected that the default might be loneliness and outcast tendencies for most here, as it was for me when the weight of truth fell on my heart, completely alone*physically*, am I wrong?)

2- Do you tell people about what you do for good measure and so you can more freely practice, around significant others, if yes what do you say to keep the core belief hidden?

3- If you are traveling a lot, staying at friends place maybe, or going out as can be necessary for a social gathering, party or business venture etc. How do you maintain your practice? Are such things feasible for a Satanist to be able to do?(This is near impossible without masquerading your beliefs and that you are a “Devout Hindu” as the daily practice will suggest to others and vocalizing such to those you meet, something I’m starting to think can help me remove fear and shying away from opportunities and desires by being more “open” to tall about the “hinduism front”)

4- Have you had to memorize meditations, the RTR’s, Ritual opening statements etc. For the sake of being able to again mask what you are actually doing? (With a more social life and line of work that requires travel etc.?)

5- Are you extremely private and also lonely in a physical sense? (Would like to make poll of this, I really don’t know how many people fall in this category, again when I hear of people raising a family, friends, and partners and such I’m always shocked and skeptical that it’s true with the nature of our beliefs and what we do)

Hoping this ends up being an insightful discussion.

Those are good questions, you should definitely keep it secret if needed. Father Satan says in the Chapter IV of the Al Jilwah "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

Once you reach a certain level of consciousness you naturally tend to stay away from "normal" people, because not only your life goals are not aligned, your energy is also different and certain people become "unhealthy" for you. And generally, a waste of time. This can be a wife, a friend, even family. This is sad, but it is life. Most people are on a path of self destruction, and since we are going in the opposite direction, this can make you a loner if you have no more options.

About question #1 and #2, if these people really mean a lot to you, and you trust them (remember that telling the truth about the jews is illegal in many countries), you can try to show them the truth, though most people are not ready for this because they are accommodated to live an easy life free from responsibility to the self or to humanity. Or if you don't care about that, just tell them you meditate and do yoga, if that is safe to do, if you're not living in a Muslim infested country or whatever. Most people will not care if you meditate or do yoga or whatever, as it is starting to become something normal. If they ask about the vibrations you can elaborate a bit further to enlighten them, if they have an open mind.

We're all different, and what works for me may not work for you, I personally hate to hang out with "normal" people, or andrapoda, NPCs, whatever you want to call them. However, I do keep a few friends, who are obviously not Spiritual Satanists, but we share a common hatred for the jews, or christianity, or even the goal of self development and becoming the best version of ourselves. So, in essence, these guys add something positive to my life even though they're not SS. And since I care for these guys, I try to show them the truth about the world, with tiny bits of information here and there. Some already know the full extent of who I am, some do not. It is up to you to judge who you trust with that information, but be very careful.

As for a wife, I had some experiences being with women who are not SS, and even though they accepted who I am, as I have a need to be honest about that if I am going to be in a serious relationship, it didn't work for me, because at the end of the day, we're going towards a different destination, and for me, I'd like the person who is most intimate with me, to accompany me in this journey. But that's me. You might not even care about that at all and that's fine, some people don't. Just figure out what exactly you want from the relationships you have, at the end of the day, they can help you reach higher levels, or bring you down with them if you let them.

As for question #3, I personally don't travel or go on vacations when I have to stay at friends' houses because of that reason, unless there is a certain level of trust about who I am. Unless I can have my hours of privacy for meditation, it's not going to happen. For example I love to go camping in the wilderness, and so do some of my friends, but we never go together, because I do some meditations at night, and also yoga. I always go solo, as it can get awkward for those who are not familiar with my practice... If people respect your practice, and "allow" you to have your privacy then why not?

If you really do have to travel and stay with people, and there is no other choice, which seems to be the case, and if you don't trust the people who you're with, at least not enough to tell them who you are, then you have to find ways to make it work, vibrate in your car, or if people are in another room, put some music on your phone and vibrate your words of power without making much noise, you have to find a way to do your thing. Or if none of the above is an option for you, just get back to the basics, foundation meditation, visualization, mental affirmations, these work too, wake up an hour or two earlier and just pretend you're sleeping. It sucks, but gets the job done.

One thing I'd like to mention about going to parties and other gatherings, you should stay away from alcohol and drugs as these do not go well with spiritual evolution. But you probably know that.

As for question #4, I did memorize a lot of stuff over the years, but I keep the most important things in my smartphone and use them whenever needed.

And finally, yes, I personally am extremely private nowadays, although a lot of people know about what I do, I do regret telling 99% of them, as they ended up not being worthy of that information. But can't do much about that now... Just be careful for the next time. It is a serious issue because in some countries it is illegal and can get you in jail, if you speak the truth about the jews. I do have friends, but not in a way I would like to, as none of them are Spiritual Satanists, and we are not fully aligned in our beliefs. I can be friends with people and tolerate them not being fully compatible with me as long as they add something positive to my life and they're not wasting my time.

But as for a wife, I have given up trying to relate with "normal" women as it simply doesn't work for me, having such a discrepancy in our core beliefs, I am going to magickally attract someone who is aligned with my beliefs, which is essentially someone who would be astrologically compatible with me, whether or not she'd be an actual SS right now, the end result would be the same. I want my partner to be fully aligned with me.

You have to figure out what works for you and what exactly you want from the people around you, how you can benefit from them and how they can benefit from you. It is unhealthy to be a loner. But keep in mind that the people you have around you will shape you in one way or another, if you have to be friends with people for the sake of not being a loner, because human beings need to be social, learn when not to allow people to shape your beliefs and I am not talking just about Satanism, but anything in life. There is a saying that you're the average of the 5 people you spend most time with and this is true, so if possible surround yourself with people who always wish to go to higher levels of physical and spiritual development. If that is not an option, come to the forums more often, surround yourself with Spiritual Satanists, surround yourself with the Gods. You are never alone.

I just want to add something in plus to the person above, if you are at a moment where you dont have intimacy dont forget that you also can use the meditations that require only your concentration and visualization like the aura cleaning and protection, chakra spinning or any other meditation from the begginer section, hell you could do them even when you re outside with others given the fact that you just need to concentrate a bit.

You learn to be careful in life and what you say to whom, not just about your Spiritual choices.
You can only really trust 1 or 2 persons in your life and tell them almost everything.
Mostly those who lived with you all your life, who you know from your childhood etc.
You can never really trust anybody "100%" because we are all different, full blind trust is risky/stupid.
You should always have secrets and be careful. Living or preaching the opposite is probably a christian thoughtform.
There is no need to have a 100 shallow plastic friends who talk about the weather, having 2 or 3 worthy humans is enough.
The transformation of the body, mind, soul etc. disconnects you automatically from the lower/regular people.
You go up, they go down. If you try to connect, it is like going down again and forcing yourself.
If you are away or something and can't do your workings/meditations like you always do, with the corresponding hour etc.
you can for example just pick a time where you have some privacy and could do it all at once/one after the other.
Memorization of material comes automatically after a while.
While being "camouflaged" in society, don't overdo it and lose yourself or suppress yourself too much though, that is not healthy.
It is not forbidden/unlawful to be different.
And you can always resort to lies or deception if you have to for your safety. (being truthful to npc's/reptiles can get you killed)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back